LCD The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Zethuron, Jun 7, 2018.

1. UnknownSaint171

UnknownSaint171 To Something Sounds Cooler

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow that's how i imagined her to be. She's always described as dark and shadowy, a demonic beauty indeed.
    Now I want her to be together with Hajin!! I'm completely sold out now

2. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone remember fenrir stats? Will his injury affect hajin / evandel?

3. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link

All of these are wrong, here is Boss wearing her black outfit while coming back from an assassination job::

[​IMG]

Nusan, Kefi, lunarshadow and 10 others like this.
  4. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What would be the "adult" thing to do here? Considering he's not sure about getting into a relationship with her or any of the other girls.

5. ChaoticWriting

ChaoticWriting Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... It should be pretty obvious right now how low Hajin's EQ is. He may be an adult, but he was an adult who didn't tell his parents how much they mattered to him. Judging from what we know about his previous life, he seems to refuse to open up. So far, he's only opened up to Evandel and Boss if I recall correctly.

6. MCha007

MCha007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Let's hope he will eventually open up to more people. At this pace he might become as emotionless as Chae Joochul by the end of the novel.

Kefi likes this.
  7. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hajon does not have low EQ, he even already acknowledges that he has feelings for boss. his issue is, he doesn't understand what his own status in this world is. he doesn't know if he can stay in the world. he doesn't know if chundong will come back. he doesn't know how people will react to him telling them he is an invader from another dimension who body snatched someone.

if he lets these people become that emotionally connected to him then he drops them and they find out he has been impersonating someone else the whole time, they may not be all that happy afterwards. granted they would not give two shits about the body snatching part.... except for Jin Sahyuck. because he has been himself before any of them knew him in the first place. perks of being an extra. though technically its even the same for sahuck. he has been chundong for as long as she has known her, and the chudong she knows is actually a future version of the real chundong so it doesn't make sense for her to be angry either as he has not interfered in her life or people either. honestly it seems like chundong got a pretty good deal out of this situation up until getting das boot from the mini past queen.

but regardless of all that. Hajin does not know how people will react to his truths, even if he doesn't tell them about the "I am your god" parts of it.

8. Diametric

Diametric Waifu Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    He doesn't know what his feelings are for Boss, other than that she's important to him. He's considering whether his feelings are love but their situation is so fucked that he doesn't even know at this point.

(I agree with the rest of the post though)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
    UnknownSaint171 and Eternalce1 like this.
  9. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like the knife have some loophole: time limit
    So hajin buy time with "i will do it later, i'm not breaking my promise" then he leaves that body & goes back while the knife stab kim chungdong

10. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
    The problem is his point of view. He still afraid to step the boundary even he knew there's low chance to back in blue planet-chan.

11. Enken

Enken Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU for this post

12. Death_Storyteller

Death_Storyteller Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, i just realized this now, but Tomer died in that cave didnt she?

13. tak

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry i forgot, what cave?

14. iBakax3

iBakax3 [Baka Ranger]

Reading List:
    Link
    Before she entered the tower, she was doing dungeon exploration with some other group. Turns out the group member were greedy villains, and they backstabbed her and sealed the cave to leave her to die when they found a treasure.

When she was about to die, the tower came into existence and sent out invitations. She found one inside the cave and used it instead of dying from hunger

15. Death_Storyteller

Death_Storyteller Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    .ah yeah, she died. it was from her own perspective of what she thought happened. Tower of Wish was a fake world inhabited with npcs and dead heroes as admins. there were no exceptions, so far.

16. Diametric

Reading List:
    Link
    According to tomer there were lots of exceptions just like her, it's just that they aren't as strong as her so we never meet them.

The difference between the people that got an invitation like tomer and the people that died are that all of the dead people are massive historical figures. The fact that the way for them to materialise in the real world is to become more well known makes me think that the reason that they materialised in the tower in the first place is because of how well known they were.

Also, the fact that tomer's method of entering the tower (a ticket-like invitation) was so similar to everyone else's method of entering the tower (the tickets) when the tickets wouldn't appear for another 3-4 years makes it unlikely that it's something that she came up with herself to subconsciously deny her death.

Although it's not impossible that she (and all of the other people that got invitations) died and that her memory of getting a ticket was implanted in her by the tower for some reason, or even that she lied to hajin, I think we should go by occam's razor and make less assumptions.

iBakax3 and Elkon like this.
  17. keialpha

keialpha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But what is the practical difference between the two stories? In both cases, there is no longer another Tomer on Earth, and Tomer can not use the "return to earth ticket" from the player shop. It is like arguing in Star Trek, if the person before teleport and after teleport is the same person.

18. Diametric

Reading List:
    Link
    Not much difference really, just that it she did die then it'll probably come up later and will both give the tower more complicated details (things like the difference between her and the historical figures, can she use the phenomenon realm to go back to earth, etc.) and might impact tomer quite a bit when she realises that she's actually dead

19. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Awww, our little tsundere just threw the gauntlet down in Boss's face. Things are gonna get spicey.

20. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whend did they say that she could not use the return to earth ticket from the player shop? i think i missed that conversation where that was stated. I remember her saying she didn't want to go back. I don't remember her saying that she couldn't go back.

iBakax3 likes this.