Spoiler The Novel's Extra

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sami11, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Essay_kun

Essay_kun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope the whole misunderstanding with nayun can finally be resolved

2. Aina Seira

Aina Seira Princess For Life

Reading List:
    Link
    ...I'm okay with not clearing up that nice misunderstanding. I'm afraid the author will complicate their love n-gon more and forget that the story can not be a harem and that it could only be with Boss x Hajin as the only ship possible.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
    Venzeliki likes this.
  3. luckyman89

luckyman89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just basing on how all the other girls in this novel develop feelings for Kim Hajin (which can just start by just giving him the slightest attention/interest) totally plausible and not entirely delusional. Might be early to call it, but it also took a fair bit of chapters for every other girl (from Nayun, Rachel, Yeonha, Boss) to develop.

4. Volatile

Volatile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still waiting for mister Totocoroco.

5. Totocoroco

Totocoroco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Summary 238-243
    Hajin receives a call from Spartan and goes to the 27th floor, he learns that Aileen, Seyeon,Yongha and Kim Suho, got into a trap and got separated, they are now in prison and under a illusion that they can escape at anytime but can't because if they escape the rest will be kill, and since the systems doesn't work on the Demon tower, they can't escape outside, communicate, or go to the waiting room.They also have to fight in the coliseum in order to save the rest (of course is a lie, never trust a demon man).To save everyone Hajin also get capture so he can meet the others, he get into a match with Seyeon as Black Lotus and use his stigma to send a message to her mind so he can talk with her, he says she need to trust him so they can escape and she needs to receive one of his arrows, but she doesn't trust him( apparently the one she want revenge against is the CT since she believe they are the ones responsible for her father's death) so she fight him and he shoot her back using his stigma and his new bow [Temujin bow blessed by Horus] that he transform into a card to bring into the tower, after hitting her with a special arrow with a "Fake death" magic from the stigma she "dies", he ask the demons to take her body, and after putting a knife into her stomach to confirm that she is death(good thing it was't the head) they agree.Back into his cell Hajin use a potion to cure her and waits for her to wake up, while waiting he finally gets his 5th stigma,he get a message that using stigma becames easier and he can now use setting and view status without smarthwatch/notebook.After Seyeon wakes up he tell her about his plan to do the same "fake death" with everyone and that she need to send a message to everyone.

Outside Boss is worry after not finding Hajin she saw Sahyuk but she manage to escape, soon after Spartan show up with a message, Jain is there and they talk about the insect guy, they decide to put a curse on him with the arm she cut, Boss asks Jain who the girl was but Jain just tell her that she is someone Hajin kill in the tower but doesn't tell her that she was with Bell,Boss get really serious and ask Jain why he kill her and if maybe they are old lovers(lol),Jain tells her to stop reading to much novels.Meanwhile Yeonha got a video from a drone in Pandemonium and she saw the insect guy killing Hajin, after a explosion of magic(Boss) the drone got destroyed she tries to contact Hajin but he is in the tower already.After a couple of days pass and without been able to contact Hajin she is almost certain that he is death, she goes to a award ceremony as her father got a Master-rank Hero title, meets with Jonghak and gives him the cold shoulder after he ask about Nayun(that is on Himalaya, still investigating) and after she sees her father she starts to cry.
    (One death=3 flags, worth it)

In the tower he face Aileen in a match, she use her speech to make him take his robe and mask but he isn't affected she tries several times but nothing happen,Hajin learns that he is immune to her "suggestion speech" since he is not from this world and her speech doesn't work on people from other worlds(really convenient, maybe Suhoo and Sahyuk are also immune, dont know)Seyeon use hajin's item to talk to her and she convince her to agree with the plan so they can save everyone, after 3 weeks Hajin manage to get everyone into his room and he use his Stigma to create a tunnel to escape, they manage to escape the coliseum and go to the 28th floor the City of Demons after leading everyone outside he escapes using Spartan to go back earth.They start to discuss why the black lotus help them, Seyeon tell everyone what Hajin told her, that he need them to face the Demon king in the top of the tower, the demon king knows that the tower is a "fake world" and he wants a worth opponent to kill him.Kim Suhoo is thinking that Black lotus got a familiar feeling but he think that it is because he is also from his world(Sahyuk also thinks that after Hajin ask about her world, so another misunderstanding coming)

Outside Joochul finally meets with the Devil, they have a epic fight the devil use a Death sickle and Joochul control the 4 elements, in the end Joochul manage to win but receives a fatal attack that doesn't heal but he says that he got someone that can heal him(problably the boy that Hajin save in the first few chapters) he takes one of the Devil's Horn as prove and walks away, he thinks that the devil is death since he torn his body apart into several pieces but the Devil is slowly reviving (Devils are basically immortals)but Hajin shows up after Joochul walks away, the Devil beg for his live and Hajin use one of his godslayer bullets to completety eliminate him after killing the devil he gets a system message that he won SP,a demon killer achievement,a new power, and his Master Sharpshooter got to grade-2 now and a couple more that doesn't show,he goes back to the tower to help Aileen party to get to the last floor.

Yeonha is in the hospital watching the news, Aileen group at the top of the tower,Joochul finding and killing the devil, CT taking 1/4 of Pandemonium, but nothing about Fenrir, she think that he die quietly without nobody knowing sob*,later her father show up he ask her what happen and she says that she knows about the Kwang-Oh Incident and that the baby that survive became a very important person to her:aww: and he is now death.:blobsob:

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
    kuro106, Leilacus, Miki T and 20 others like this.
  6. Volatile

Reading List:
    Link
    Always knew I could count on ya, bud. You are the best!

7. moneng85

moneng85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Have i ever told you i love you bro?
    i love you

CandleLight, RealSaMu and Totocoroco like this.
  8. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet seyeon's father was killed by Bell, since to begin with she's so focus on Black Lotus.

I swear if the next romance arc is not Yeonha... I'd be utterly disapointed.
    I hope that she choses Hajin's side and tell her father to screw off. The same for her awful mother.
    I bet that the kid with his healing gift will get a visit from Hajin with the message " Joochul is a bad man, don't heal him, let him die".

Thanks for the spoilers!

More I need more Yeonha!!

9. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Much thanks, Hero.

Why is Joochul called Immortal, though, I don't see it

10. RealSaMu

RealSaMu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't Seyeon's father in the Kwang-Oh incident too? I always thought that her father was the hero that the former president and Nayun's grandpa wanted killed

JZ505 and Totocoroco like this.
  11. Totocoroco

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobastonished::blobastonished::blobastonished:OMG that right, if Seyeon father was in the Kwang-Oh incident, the consequences, Hajin(Chundong)+Seyeon conection:blobfearful:
    Mind Blow

Volatile likes this.
  12. imaginator

imaginator Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, what are the specs of temujin's bow? Also, any other notable artifacts and items?

13. Totocoroco

Reading List:
    Link
    The author didn't show temujin's bow specs yet don't know if he will, and besides the cards he won, no new item has been show:blobcry:I'am the type that like Rpg setting because of the stats and item descriptions but lately the author haven't done neither everything related to upgrades and power-up only get a brief mention.

Volatile likes this.
  14. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    Author is really a master of creating misunderstanding. @Totocoroco thanks for the spoilers. Just to confirm, is Nayun already aware that her brother turned into a devil?

15. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nayun receive a report from kim Hosup ( the guy whose git allows him to connect his brain to computer, he's working for Yeonha in her info agency). Basically he tells her that evil energy was in very high level the day and at the place her brother died.
    To make it simple, he thinks of 2 hypothesis:

1) the person who killed her brother is a Djinn. He tells her that it's highly unlikely. Nayun dismissed it too because she knows Hajin is not a Djinn

2) That her brother was a Djinn or that someone forced him to turned into a Djinn.
    Kim hosup doesn't know he's speaking to Nayun.

Nayun is outraged but doesn't say anything. She just doesn't want to bielive that her brother turned into a Djinn. So she keep investigating but the seed of doubt is there.

Leilacus, iel and beedumo like this.
  16. Joshua Joestar04

Joshua Joestar04 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    quick question!! may I know when did Hajin found Horus bow? I don't remember when he get it or maybe I just forgot when. thanks in advance

17. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Google "bow of horus site:wuxiaworld.com" gives ch137

18. Volatile

Reading List:
    Link
    Totocoroco could you please give us another spoiler tommorow, I’m dying to know more about Yoo Yeonha reactions to Hajin’s death...

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  19. Aina Seira

Reading List:
    Link
    He got it as a reward for clearing a dungeon. He's with Suho that time.

20. neolyn

neolyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    SO.

I checked the chapter where Yeonha read her father's diary about THE incident.
    for the people that forgot the details:
    Kim Sukho( a corrupt polititian who was since or is still president of korea) decided that his political opponent( a good and honest guy, loved by his followers and really popular) was a spy for the Djinn to get rid of him. Chae Joochul agreed to the idea and made the operation.

Hajin's father was a subordinate of the guy.

And this guy name was:

Jin Younghwan.

Seyeon full name is Jin Seyeon.

Sooooooo. 1) I called it. 2) I can't wait to see Seyeon and Hajin pair-up to kill Bell and Chae Joochul.

I don't know why but i really like Seyeon. I'd like to see her more.
    I wonder if Kim Suhko will be punished too. Not so much by death but by public humiliation where his life is over. The same for Joochul(but him I want him to die after that) and Yeonha's father.