Spoiler The Obsessive Male Lead Wants To Become My Husband

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Jian Yue

Jian Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please:blobwoah:

2. mrs.apache

mrs.apache Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.❤ But, can you tell me when the Duke start to have an obsession for Evelyn?

Malacat likes this.
  3. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty sure it's already in effect. But you can see it start to set in quickly in his few scenes i the first few chapters.

jkumi7 likes this.
  4. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now her sister is CONVINCED Evelyn is in love w Cassius after she turfed her out of her shitty basement room and put the ML there, hiding his presence from the family and taking care of him in secret... Lmao

Tem, Pipi1989, VelvetColors and 7 others like this.
  5. gingerbread21

gingerbread21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i need to know how he knew it was her who sent him letters :aww:

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
    jkumi7 likes this.
  6. cloerofile

cloerofile Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love their craziness :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:

november27 likes this.
  7. herianca

herianca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far the only explanation was that he has an amazing information network with rly good spies ...

I've been reading it on patreon and so far the story is:
    - He finds Evelyn using his spies and comes to her house
    - When he meets her she doubts he is unwell so he injures himself on the spot
    - She is convinced for a few chapters that he wants her sister Ophelia
    - He is smitten with her (Evelyn)
    - She nurses him for weeks in Ophelia's room and she moves Ophelia to the main house in a room next to hers
    - Initially Ophelia thinks that Evelyn loves Cassius
    - When Cassius gets better he comes back to the mansion and proposes to Evelyn and her parents
    - The parents instantly agree and the engagement and marriage is set
    - Evelyn tries to run away using the excuse that she needs a seaside holiday and takes Ophelia with her
    - Cassius intercepts their carriage and stages everything like a highway robbery so he can come and save Evelyn
    - Evelyn sees though all his tricks and tells him to make a bargain with her
    - She asks for him not to harm her family since she is convinced that he's after Ophelia and wants to protect her
    - He agrees ... and points out that he's interested in her and not Ophelia and that she never mentioned anything about herself in the deal
    - She's pissed and finally realizes that Cassius is actually after her and not her sister
    - Ophelia realizes as well that Evelyn doesn't love Cassius and she proposes for them to run away together
    - Surprise! The parents already planned for the wedding to be held the next day.
    - Evelyn dresses as opulent as she can so they have possessions to sell while running away
    - While in the carriage on the road to the wedding Ophelia tells Evelyn to switch clothes and tells her to run
    - Evelyn runs away successfully and boards a ship where she meets a guy with blue hair and green eyes called Gabriel (and he looks like he's hiding something too ... maybe another noble in disguise?)
    - She tells Gabriel to help her find work and apparently he finds her work at a souvenir shop as a salesperson
    - Meanwhile Ophelia arrives at Cassius' mansion and he's pretty pissed that he's missing his desired bride
    - Ophelia tries to distract everyone by lying that she switched places with Evelyn because she's actually in love with Cassius (pretty funny dialogue lol)
    - The parents try to save face by telling Cassius that since she's their daughter too he can marry Ophelia
    - Cassius refuses and Ophelia sees how scary he can look
    - Ophelia is sure that Cassius will let her go and that she can find Evelyn and they can continue running away together
    - Cassius has other plans and decides to keep Ophelia as bait
    - It takes Cassius only a week with his amazing spies to find Evelyn onboard the ship
    - The last chap I've read is about Cassius meeting with Evelyn, Evelyn being all: wtf go away and then Cassius proposes that if she doesn't want to marry then they should date

... more chaps on next month i guess

8. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone spoil chapter 10-latest :cookie:

9. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this is so chaotic :blobrofl: thank you for the spoilers

tasyaaaa likes this.
  10. tasyaaaa

tasyaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg he's really obsessive from the start lol

11. mrs.apache

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow... Can you spill more? I love the spoiler. Thank you.

12. herianca

Reading List:
    Link
    Well so far only chap 23-25 have been unlocked for me so ..this is all I have:
    - Cassius finds Evelyn on the ship and even though he's rly seasick he refuses to leave and wants to travel with her and date her
    - She just confronts him head on: “You do not love me. Why are you pretending you do?” ... "How did you know?" He whispered softly. "The young Lady is right. I am not in love with you.” ... “I want to have you.” .. “I cannot live without you already. So, I have no choice but to have you.”
    - He basically tells her that ever since he read her first letter he wanted her
    - They talk about dating and having kids. She's basically trying to refuse him on all fronts but he is not bothered that much. If she doesn't want to marry then they can date, if she needs an heir for Count Garneid then they can make one and her parents can raise the child, if she doesn't want a child then they can adopt, etc etc.
    - Later she realizes that she's basically following the storyline by rejecting him constantly just like the original FL did
    - Dun dun dun ... she decides to switch strategies and do the exact opposite ...stop resisting
    - Meanwhile Ophelia is at the duke's estate in a worn down house nearby which she likes to tend and is visited regularly by the commander of the guards, David ..and surprise ..they both developed crushes on each other. He offers to help her escape. She refuses cause sisters before handsome & buff dudes.
    - She's washing the windows and almost faceplants when she sees her sister entering the dutchy with the (❤ ω ❤) eyed Cassius beside her
    - Evelyn has a new plan up her sleeve .. we don't know yet which... and she comforts Ophelia and moves her from the run down shack to a suite next to hers in the mansion
    - The next day the maids come to make Evelyn pretty for the engagement ceremony
    - She decides to rebel and wipe up all her makeup cause the maids made her too pretty and only Ophelia can be beautiful
    - At the ceremony Cassius take a look at her and asks if she's ok. She replies that she just hated her makeup so she removed it. He gets pissed and states that someone told him she cried and asks ... “Did someone make you cry?” ಠಿ_ಠ

Patatasz, Th.ay, Sorabito and 45 others like this.
  13. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! ❤️❤️❤️
    My guess, no matter how she tried to avoid him. She's already in his palm. :blobsweat_2:

14. herianca

Reading List:
    Link
    My pleasure :)
    And yep ..he's way too powerful .. doubt she has any other choice but fall for him lol. Am expecting some character development from him though so the author can make him a bit more likeable. Atm he's a rly hot and smart stalker for me lol

15. mrs.apache

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much. I wonder who's the Villains in this story? And how about a man whom on the ship? Is he the 2nd ML?

16. YuviellaHart

YuviellaHart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol I really want a chapter in ML POV :blobpopcorn: makes me wonder what goes on insiden his brain

17. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love how Evelyn is just as obsessive and crazy as Cassius is, except we're in her pov so we can see her justifications lol.

I wonder who ophelia will get w. Maybe the man in the ship since the 2nd ML (bc it really seems like he might be one, if this story has one) tends to be paired off w the second most important female character... :hmm:

18. Miss JK123

Miss JK123 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your spoil
    I'm really appreciated and really love it
    Could you please continue spoiling the next chapter once its available, pleaseee?

19. Shkia

Shkia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I give my opinion. Evelyn makes me really pissed off. She act like a kid who refuse to go school. I know u should rebel if this case happen in real life ( I hate forced marriage tho but if my groom is very handsome, love me and rich too I think I can learn how to love him fufufu ) so if u disagree with me don't ever say " if this happen in real life..." Cz I don't talk about that. I talk about a fiction

Th.ay likes this.
  20. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao wut? when did this become an opinion thread rather than a spoiler thread? is ur opinion of being ok w ur groom never letting u have any friends, killing ur family (as he did to ophelia's family without ever asking how she felt about it), and ignoring all ur boundaries supposed to override the fact that what cassius LIKES about evelyn is how rebellious and strong-willed she is? that's not the kind of story this is. if u want someone who will just be passively taken advantage of by the male lead... maybe go read "harmless obsession for the captivating male lead" instead of hating on this novel.