Spoiler The One Within The Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Just_One_More_Chapter, Jan 29, 2022.

1. lostross

lostross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ⛺ here for more spoiler

FunSmiles likes this.
  2. lulie

lulie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Pina has been exposed by Remilia and Angel as a slut who drugged the crown prince and his aids she is tied up and taken out of the room. Angel then tells the human King that he can't fault him for being deceived by a devil so the Demon King won't demand any punishment or retribution from the human king's kingdom. (basically he recognized that Pina doesn't speak for the people and that she's not smart enough to be anything other than a decoration)

Both Kings and Remilia are still in the ballroom in front of all the nobles so they make no effort to hide what they are saying. Human King is grateful but confused and asks him what the Demon King means. Angel then mentions Remilia's memories (visions) that were given to her by the Gods but says that Pina is a horrible 'existence' that doesn't appear in her memories. Remilia is confused at first but quickly agrees with Angel that Pina's strange behavior was why she kept trying to warn Pina even after Pina started threatening her. (she was really threatening Emi because it happened in the academy but Remilia acts innocent and pretends that she was worried by Pina's dangerous actions)

Realizing that Angel wants her to cover up the truth so humans and demons can start interacting without discrimination (helping both countries heal) Remilia lies and says Pina existence was outside of the Gods plan. Even though she knows Pina is just a reincarnater like Emi, Remilia says that Pina isn't soul of the star maiden and is actually a devil.

translated line: "Yes ... but it's a devil ... back then, I was so worried but couldn't say anything ... I'm sure it's not the soul of the star maiden, but something else ... I thought it was a bad thing ..."

Angel supports her and says that it had always been Remilia who was meant to take on the role of star maiden and save the demon and human worlds. The Demon King uses her visions and good deeds as proof of being the Heavens chosen. He tells the prince and his aids that the Gods had intended for them to stand by Remilia's side and battle the miasma but it never came to be because they were tricked by Pina and Remilia was exiled. Angel makes some pointed comments about Remilia being forced to carry out the Gods will alone while in exile and how she traveled throughout the lands with none of them to help her.

Human king is somewhat shocked/ embarrassed because he had heard reports about her traveling the land from rumors but the spies he had watching her only told him that she was frequently seen entering dungeons (the spies were too week to follow her inside so she used them as an alibi then teleported away)

Remilia and Angel told the King and all of the nobles that the evil God, who was hurting demons and humans alike, was worried about being purified by Remilia and so the evil God created a devil (Pina) to get rid of Remilia and sent Pina to the world of humans.

They used this story to cover up the truth that the Demons worship/ use to worship the evil god (creator God) who's creation powers had been corrupted and continuously created demons and monsters. In truth 'devils' are the term for demons who have evolved to be supper strong and lost their minds due to madness. Before the medicine and techniques Remilia created to slow this process becoming a 'devil' was something that commonly affected demons. Now that the evil god had been purified and Remilia had helped create new medicines for demons, becoming a devil wouldn't be all that common anymore so they wanted to hide that past from the human kingdom they were now trading with.

3. FunSmiles

FunSmiles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much :aww:

ManhwaFreak and renieRabbit like this.
  4. Korraa

Korraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In short, they got cucked. Well deserved

Dude what?! This is the guy they had entrusted an entire kingdome to?!? This is so ridiculous that I'm laughing hard rn

Girl, if you were also reincarnated, you could've lived peacefully, no? Why'd you have to be so dumb?

5. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He don't deserve that good ending, trash was saved by emi, what did he do? Still trash.

6. shironashuu

shironashuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading the webnovel while waiting for the manga updated on pixiv and I quite enjoy it!

It seems the manga is going to be expanding a lot more of Remilia's adventures to get her revenge on the reincarnated Pina cause the manga shows how she actually met the merchant behind the premium item shop and got him to join her cause and leave Pina, going to the dwarf kingdom and such.

There's also the queen (The ex-fiance's mother) being somewhat suspicious of the reincarnated Pina at the latest chapter.

7. TikkiMania

TikkiMania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont know much about the novel but WOW the manga art is actually gorgeous. Like, the mangakas probably had practice in action/horror genre before taking up this project and I'm gonna look them up after writing this.
    Hope the more... unnecessary part of Pias punishment is cut from the manga tho, isekais and their penchant for SA, oh dear

8. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is SA?

9. Updoot

Updoot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sexual assault

yeah it was pretty brutal, though after reading the most recently translated chapter I understand why

after her banishment pina was going to send a guy to SA remila so she could ‘never get married’ because the idea of her being happy disgusted her.
    she said this as casually as one would say they’d go shopping tomorrow

while I don’t think that the manga will explicitly show what happens, it’s probably going to still look horrifying

Last edited: Aug 30, 2022
  10. TsukimiLovesSweets

TsukimiLovesSweets Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Okay seriously, what the HELL is festering around in these reincarnated bitch heroines minds? Whether they learn or not that the ‘villainess’ or other characters are reincarnated like them, they seriously have no qualms about killing, harming, or traumatizing their rivals.

‘The thought of her being happy disgusted her’
    Bitch, seriously. Who. Hurt. You?

11. schmawesome

schmawesome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually pretty sad. Like, Remilia basically grew up as a ghost watching Emi's life as "Remilia", so her mindset of "Emi is more important than (the true) Remilia" is understandable, but it's still sad. Man, everyone in this story needs therapy, like, YESTERDAY. Except Lina.

... Fine. ESPECIALLY Lina.

B*tch needs a millenium's worth of therapy.

The brother guy sucks though. No therapy for him. Just stick his ass in jail or something, ugh.

12. shironashuu

shironashuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Angel finally debuts in the latest manga chapter and I gotta say, he looks so pretty, prettier than the novel version of the illustration. :aww:

[​IMG]
    Glad to see Sophia debuting and Remilia now has a buddy who was able to see through Rina's bullshit. :blobparty:

13. Peeps83

Peeps83 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought I duplicated my comment but I guess not and deleted the original….
    Well anyways I came from the manga and didn’t even know there was a novel so I’m excited to see that there are spoilers lol…
    It was all very satisfying to know what happened to those pieces of poop
    I overall can’t wait for more updates on the manga ::bloblove:::aww:

14. TikkiMania

TikkiMania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn first chapter we've seen them interact and Sophie and Remilia already have better chemistry than any of the so called "male leads" we've seen so far. If I didn't know about the demon lord guy I would have shipped them instead

15. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    Correction on a few things because I see people getting them mixed up.
    Remember, the name order is:
    Pina - og heroine
    Lina - the evil reincarnator
    Remilia - og villainess
    Emi - the good reincarnator

Pina never got her body back unlike Remilia, which is why for the most part, "Pina" in the story refers to the reincarnator (but that's not the japanese college girl's real name - it's Lina.)

Her backstory is that she was a very spoiled narcissistic college girl who dropped out(?) & lived with her parents until she died in her room complaining that the AC turned off.

In the dreams that Remilia tormented her with, it was not that Lina became friends with Emi, but rather that Lina did NOT escalate things to a condemnation event or try to steal all of Emi's male "friends" (quotations here because the story shows that they are not truly Emi's friends lol). She mostly clung to the crown prince & while she spoke to Emi in a condescending & dismissive manner, she didn't straight up attack her so Emi just quietly put up with her shameless behavior the whole time.

She relished in having the crown prince while Emi did all the actual queen to be work in the background & tried to settle the scandal surrounding Lina at school. Dream would end with her being excited that the Demon King is coming because he is her favorite character from the game.

So the whole point of the dreams is not that she would have had a good life if she was nice to Emi (because Lina is literally incapable of being nice in any way), but that she would have had the lazy cushy life she dreamed of if she hadn't been so EVIL that she traumatized Emi just for the lols. She could have just been a lazy bitch instead of an evil bitch, but she shot herself in the own foot because she's so petty about "pathetic goody two shoes like [Emi] who make her sick".

16. Owl1412

Owl1412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly she harassed and bullied people all the way to college. But she got exposed in 4K and had to drop out. She became a hikikomori and was still acting pretty entitled to her parents and blaming the people who exposed her lol. Died bc no AC in summer. She then wakes up in the heroine's body. Right before this real heroine was excited to go to school and learn and was grateful to the people who saved her from a life of slavery/abusive dad. Like Remilia, she was unable to regain control of her body and watched the transmigrator bully and harass others and basically be a rude bitch to the people who helped her. She had to watch Lina bully Remilia/Emi (who she admired) and also watch Lina participate in... er... some sexual activities. She couldn't take it anymore after the condemnation event and her soul disconnected from the body. She was then taken to the spirit would by her guardian spirits

17. Updoot

Updoot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I half expected Lina to be one of those basement dwelling losers who attack people over the internet and get dangerously angry when a story doesn’t go the way they want (like the antagonists from misery or the scream movie that came out this year)

So learning that she’s this
    unholy combo of that AND a vile school bully was both a surprise and not a surprise. Seriously I’ve seen a bunch of anime/media where bullies do some horrific shit to their victims

18. TsukimiLovesSweets

TsukimiLovesSweets Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just learned what she was like pre-reincarnation and it just plummets her into the Avici of terrible and evil Heroines. Seriously, there’s nothing I could find positive about her. In the event she’s reborn again someday, maybe there’s a smidgen of a chance she’ll be better. Despite how small it seems.
    Yeah out of all the Ghostfaces, (both movies and tv series) those two are the worst and arguably the most insane

19. Book Lover Slytherine

Book Lover Slytherine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just read the manga! It was hella good! I want more updates! Glad to know the real story and those shit's endings. I also liked the theme which is quite different from other transmigration stories. Here the villainess herself is taking revenge for the soul who possessed her body. I LOVED THIS MC SO MUCH!

20. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Speaking of a real hilarious lazy bitch:

RACHEL (SLOW PRISON LIFE/The Villainess' Slow Prison Life Began With Her Broken Engagement) ;)

But to be that lazy, comfortable and untouchable like The Lazy Psychopath Rachel, insane entitled selfish apathetic 'Lina' would have done the hard work in the first place in which she is very much incapable of.

She is just a one dimensional cartoon antagonist or the contemporay FanRomDra Stock Character of a very corrupted privileged cunt gets reincarnated/isekaied/worshipped as the Heroine. But to be real, there are uncomfortable toxic stupid incel people similar like Lina/Pina in our reality but they tend to be very self-loathing, self-destructive, delusional, on drugs, have anti-social disorder or having untreated form of schizophrenia.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2022
    MonBon992201 and Dobokan like this.