Japanese The Plain and Unnoticeable Me is No More

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by heavenlytribulation, Sep 6, 2021.

1. heavenlytribulation

heavenlytribulation [One Feared by All]

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: The Plain and Unnoticeable Me is No More
    Raw link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6902el/
    Novel updates link : https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-plain-and-unnoticeable-me-is-no-more/
    Description: Elaine Lana Norris is the daughter of the Duke who is the Defense Minister of the Kingdom of Wylingham, and her mother is a princess from the neighboring Kingdom of Alford; thus placing her at the top of the aristocracy. But despite being born to these parents, during a ball at her school, she is suddenly thrown to the ground by her childhood friend and her fiancé declares the end of their engagement.

Suddenly abandoned by her fiancé for another, her engagement broken, made out to be a villainess by her ex-fiancé’s lover… and then driven out of her home by the strict grandfather who raised her. However, with this exiled life, Lana’s true skills and desires can finally bloom as the owner of an inn!

Why it should be picked up: this is one of the reincarnated as a noble daughter type of novel that is my personal favorite because the character interactions are hilarious and the plot is better than others of this type.

2. Goblin Sleuth

Goblin Sleuth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she is fine with being falsely accused, and betrayed and abandoned by her friends and family? I mean I get that she has other things she'd rather do, so silver lining or whatever. But that level of betrayal isn't something a person can just brush off, especially being betrayed by the person who raised her. Unless she secretly despised her grandfather and fiancé, and is glad to get away from them.

3. Marvin

Marvin The Man who realize love

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

Mysticsongstress8 likes this.