Spoiler The Predatory Marriage Between the King and the Paladin/국왕과 성기사의 약탈혼

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by BooBoo, Feb 7, 2021.

1. Nightingale4444

Nightingale4444 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Atsuki_Yuri likes this.
  2. Baka__mitai

Baka__mitai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading ch 2 and 3... The question in my mind is that is the fml a virgin or experienced already?? Coz she said that ml younger brother one of them dicks so small so any spoilers on this?

TaoTie and Ghost123 like this.
  3. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone:

Just reading about it and thinking of the potential drama, mmmm~

Daisychangedhermind likes this.
  4. yoyo098

yoyo098 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have any spoilers past chapter 4?

5. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope this is tragedy

6. marizz

marizz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woot! Woot! That's what we like to hear :blobsmirk:

Edit:
    Oh dang! Just skimmed through the first few chapters and we have sexual abuse/rape?? Nuh uh.. not sexy :facepalm:

TaoTie likes this.
  7. quarantine is good

quarantine is good its august

Reading List:
    Link
    ah... the fl really needs a therapy

Furiae19 likes this.
  8. Thclownn

Thclownn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the novel version have released?

9. TripleBaka

TripleBaka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I can ever get past Naver's endless loop of my account being region locked I’ll spoil the raws. I did it once and don’t know-how.

EDIT: For context, when I log into Naver it keeps asking me to verify my phone number. I pick the option for a foreign number but it keeps asking me to use a Korean phone number. It does this over and over again. I asked my Korean friend and they said that it's a region lock issue and you have to email Naver CS (which doesn't work.)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    Rizza, ErryChu and Tamyave like this.
  10. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read much as yet but if the FL had just let the ML explain on their wedding night what actually happened when they were younger then the majority of the upcoming drama would probably not even take place.
    Theres a discord channel that's translating this and there are currently on chapter 10.
    In chapter 9/10 the FL finds out that the ML had a "safehouse" decorated for two people i.e. "A house made for a young and newlywed couple to live in"

It was stated that there were more than 100 dresses there and whenever the ML visited he would bring more, he would plant tress, decorate the place and basically invest the majority of his money into the house.

They also found an identical ring to the one the ML was wearing. The FL thinks that he married someone and she passed away 4 years from the current point in time.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  11. TripleBaka

Reading List:
    Link
    ^So you telling me that the misunderstanding is going to continue? Oh my god. I know it's common in Chinese and Korean novels/comics but I'm tired of 80+ chapters of misunderstandings that could be solved with a simple talk. And this isn't a light one either; the FL actually thinks the ML left her for another guy and is doing 'revenge' on an otherwise innocent man.

I don't mind some misunderstanding for the sake of drama but something tells me that everything she does, including rape, is going to be handwave off once the misunderstanding is cleared and the FL is going to be pitied.

TaoTie, Le_Tired, boom2424 and 3 others like this.
  12. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if he left her that dosent mean rape. Like that's incel thinking

Taruna and ErryChu like this.
  13. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you even talking about, I don’t remember that well so correct me if I’m wrong but on their wedding night, didn’t the FL make him drink an aphrodisiac and then force him to have sex with her?
    yeah tell me about it, it honestly feels like I’m basic to reading some cliche shoujo manga XD
    But I won’t be surprised if when the FL finds out the truth there’s probably going to be some sad scene where she cries and apologizes then the ML just forgives her for everything, which is kinda dumb imo but I guess we just have to wait and see

14. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I think what @theilikepie meant was that even if ML left FL for real (like it wasn’t a misunderstanding) then he still doesn’t deserved to be raped bc that’s wrong.

Le_Tired, Taruna and TripleBaka like this.
  15. TripleBaka

Reading List:
    Link
    I think @theilikepie misunderstood me. I’m not saying she should had rape him, it’s wrong either way. I’m talking about how the story is set up and how it’s playing the misunderstanding trope.

I hope this makes sense. My English is kind of bad sorry.

16. theilikepie

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I'm not saying you think that.

It's just a genral observation I had. I was just airing my thoughts out

Taruna and TripleBaka like this.
  17. booho

booho Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trash FL. She forced the ML to marry and rape him. I don't care about her sad past story. I hope the ML won't end up with the FL. Wait for 2nd FL. The ML deserve a better woman.

( I just copy from another webtoon's comment -LOL)

Le_Tired, Vaviana, pansikoser and 4 others like this.
  18. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please don’t share or mention servers publicly here. Lot of tls are being hunted down and have dropped projects because ppl have shared what is supposed to be a private server. Moreover, hunters also read NU spoiler threads and that server’s rules state don’t share.

Taruna likes this.
  19. Kalione

Kalione Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh, i should've know by the title but still went out of my way to mtl till chapter 3. This is trash. I wish i had seen the spoilers before actually reading it. Commenting this here because i feel like ranting. It doesn't matter to me the circumstances, rape shouldn't be a tool of revenge or a freaking tool for a fiction writer to romanticize. Just reverse the gender of the characters and i doubt the people in the comment section would feel comfortable reading it, sicko author and her fans should get therapy

Scarks likes this.
  20. Den Rise

Den Rise Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rape is unacceptable and I agree with that, but for once it's really very interesting to see the swapping of roles.
    In many manhwas, such as "The abandoned empress" or "I don't want to be loved" the FL was literally RAPED and suffered all possible humiliations, but that was fine and everyone justified these horrible actions, saying they had a traumatic past, they didn't really want to do it and making excuses after excuses. Not to mention showbiz novel / manhwa where the protagonist is very often drugged and raped by a man ..... and in the end that man is the ML! And the whole story focuses on the ML obsessed like a stalker, and the FL also finds it romantic!
    Or when there is the usual ML or the father of every manhwa who is cold as ice and makes FL suffer the worst things, ignoring her making her mistreat by servants / people of society or even worse the ML or the father himself, psychologically abusing her for YEARS, everything is fine "He doesn't know how to express himself, it's not his fault, he's sweet inside"
    And these stories are also hugely successful and idolized.

Now that the roles are swapped everyone condemn the FL and this is really hypocritical.
    As you gave those trash MLs a chance, now it's fair to give this FL a chance

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021