Novel The Primordial Throne

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by AhmadShahzad, Sep 12, 2018.

?

Are you enjoying this story?

1. Yes

66.7%
  2. No

16.7%
  3. Can't say anything yet

16.7%
  4. It can be better (Please leave a reply in the thread with your recommendation)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AhmadShahzad

AhmadShahzad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

The Primordial Throne

By Ahmad Shahzad

Synopsis

Finding himself in the Mortal World, Feng Tian, with weakened cultivation and luck that is through the Heavens, tries to reach the summit with his companions, fights against the Will of Heaven and Schemes of Men.

Follow his journey fraught with dangerous paths, demonic beasts, great foes, old friends, and new companions.

On these roads of the Martial World,
    Saints die, and Devils cry.
    But for honor, treasures, and peace,
    there is no lack of those who are willing to try.
    From their bones, this path paved;
    from their blood, these rivers carved.

Who will reach the summit? And who will transform into ash?

Find out more in The Primordial Throne.

Genre
    Fantasy, Adventure, Romance.

Tags
    OP Protagonist, Cultivation, Demons, Beastmen, Harem, Fairies, Elves, Dragons, Dwarves, R-18, A Bit Dark, Reincarnators, Multiple Realms, Gods, Devils, No Lolis in the Harem

Available on:
    Ehmed Translations
    Qidian International
    Royal Road
    Novel Updates Forum [Well, it's here.]

Table of Contents
    1. The Man In the Forest
    2. Feng Tian
    3. Red Sky Imperial City
    4. Inside The Clinic
    5. Oath
    6. The Xia Family

Critiques and Reviews are much appreciated.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2018
    Lunnear likes this.
  2. AhmadShahzad

Reading List:
    Link
    The Man In the Forest

Covered in mud and dust, the man sat in the middle of a forest. All around him, little animals were staring at him with great curiosity, looking at this man who just fell from the sky and smashed into the ground. A few feet away from the man was a deep pit a few meters wide that the man had walked out from.

As the man raised his head and looked around, the animals immediately hopped and ran away. The man then stood up from the ground and patted away the dust on his simple white robes. With a tall figure, shoulder-length dark hair, and skin as pale as snow, the man could be considered quite good looking. What set him apart from the others would probably be his eyes, abyssal-dark eyes that could entrap anyone who looked into them.

After he had patted away the dust, the robes turned as clean as new, leaving no sign that they were filthy just a moment ago. Once the man was done with his robes, he looked towards his left as a strange expression appeared on his face, followed by a smile. "Interesting," he said and turned his face away, starting to look all around.

Once he had looked all over the place, the man closed his eyes as a strange energy wave engulfed his entire being. After a few minutes of being like that, the man opened his eyes with no change in his expression, "Sky Sovereign? It's not that bad considering that I survived the disaster. Well, I won't have to restart from scratch, at least. That would have been troublesome." Once the man had inspected his body thoroughly and found nothing wrong with it, he withdrew the peculiar energy.

He looked towards the sky and sighed softly, [It seems I am in a Mortal Realm. The natural energies are too low-leveled and the concentration of Heavenly Energy here is too low, it's negligible. Even if I devoured all the Natural Energies in this meager world, it wouldn't be enough to raise my Cultivation by a single minor realm.]

[With my Cultivation, I should be invincible in this realm, just like everywhere else.] Sighing again, the man breathed in the fresh air, [I should find a human settlement and get some information about this world. ]

-------------

Nearby a river bank, a young man appeared to be savoring fish without a care in the world. Basked under the warmth of the sun and being in the cool breeze coming from the woods nearby, the man appeared relaxed and carefree.

Though there were no condiments nor any flavor to the bland fish, the man didn't mind it at all and simply ate the fish. The rustling of the wind, the sound of the flowing water, and the crackling of fire mixed with the chirping of birds and low roars and snarls of different animals made for a beautiful symphony that could relax anyone's heart.

As the man was enjoying himself, there was some disturbance in the woods that was thoroughly ignored by him. A few moments later, a deer ran out of the woods just a few dozen meters away from him. Followed by the appearance of the deer was the sound of footsteps. The deer's ears perked up as it immediately hopped away into the river and then across it.

An old man with a weird beard, purple robes, wooden glasses, and a slingshot in his hands walked out from the woods, disturbing the natural melody. The weird old man looked around and when his vision fell on the deer that had escaped to the other side of the river, he could only sigh and give up.

With his head and arms hung low from dispiritedness, the weird old man looked towards the man who was carefreely eating fish. <<Rumble~>> the sound of rumbling came from the old man's stomach as his eyes shone and mouth started to water.

[What a weird old man...] the man thought, [No matter how hungry one is, making such an appearance doesn't seem to be... right. How long had this guy been starving for? And what kind of old man hunts a deer with a slingshot?] Though he had all these thoughts, the man's expression didn't change nor did he raise his head to look at the old man.

"Haha, young man, this old man is Du..." before the old man could finish his words, the young man cut him off as he said, "Old man, if you want to eat fish you better catch your own!" stunning the weird old man as his expression turned sad, "... but you should at least listen to me, right? I am Du..."

"I am not interested in listening to you. You better catch fish for yourself," the young man again cut him off and continued eating the fish after he finished his words. "Young man, you aren't a good one now, are you? Humph, the moment I tell you my identity, you will know how great I, Du..."

"I don't care how great or how Du you are. Now, you better leave and don't disturb me again, or else..." the man finally raised his head this time and stared at the old man. The old man felt as if a lion was going to attack him, making his entire body shiver. Without saying anything again, the old man turned around and walked back into the woods.

As he had walked a distance, the old man started to pull on his weird beard as he mumbled to himself, "Humph, bastard brat. Humph, humph, humph. This old man is Du Xiaowei, the greatest doctor in all the Mortal Kingdoms, humph. Just because you have a bit higher Cultivation, you dare scare this old man, humph!!"

"Just you wait..." <<Rumble~>> Just as the old man was grounding his teeth in anger and planning how to get revenge, his empty stomach again rumbled with hunger. The old man could only hold his stomach as he stomached the grudge and walked faster.

----------- Back at the river.

The young man finished all the fish and walked towards the river, washing his face in the clear stream. As he saw his reflection in the river, the man sighed with an expression on his face that said he didn't know the one he was looking at. It was so familiar yet unfamiliar.

He sighed and started to walk along the river in search of some human settlement. Though he could have asked that old man, that old man appeared to be the kind that would cling to you and annoy you until death, so it was better not to ask him at all. The man didn't want to be involved with characters like these - they were too troublesome.

As the man walked along the river, he started to hum along with the melody that had returned as a peaceful smile appeared on his face.

========================================
    Random Stuff from the Author

The old man started to pull on his weird beard that appeared like it had never been cleared, as he leered, at the animals that were soon going to get teared, but that's only how it appeared, as he might just want them to be seared, just like his fuck*d up... beard. << NOT FOR STEAL!

Let me know how the thing above is.

3. AhmadShahzad

Reading List:
    Link
    Feng Tian
    A young man walked along a well-paved road laid close to a forest. Without a destination in mind, he kept on walking, humming a tune that attracted birds to sing along with him, creating a peculiar yet beautiful scene that appeared to be something right out of a painting.

Suddenly, the sound of horse's neighs sounded, scaring away all the birds around the young man, followed by a simple wooden carriage being pulled by 2 horses passing by him, suddenly stopping a few meters away from the man.

The man didn't care and kept on walking forward at his own pace. Just when he was about to go past the carriage, the driver of the carriage, an old man dressed in white and black robes with neatly combed white hair and a goatee, stepped down. With a dignified appearance and a straight back, the old man walked towards the carefree young man.

"Young man, I am Wang Song, the butler of the house of Wang in the Capital," As the man said till here, pride appeared on his face. Being the butler of the Wang Family was something anyone would want, "We are headed back to the Capital and our Family's Master has commanded me to ask if you would want to ride along with us."

As the old man finished his words, his expression was overflowing with adoration and pure reverence. Master of the Wang Family, one of the highest ranked person in the Kingdom. Just his name was enough to strike respect and fear in the hearts of the masses. As the young man looked at the old man's face, he felt as if the old man was saying, <<Rejoice, mortal, you get to meet a supreme authority.>>

[Whatever, I will get information out of this Wang Family Master,] thinking this, the young man said to the butler, Wang Song, "I will thank you then. I am also headed to the Capital."

"Good! You can sit inside the carriage, the master wants to see you," the butler said as he started to walk back to the driver's seat as the young man walked to the carriage's door. Just when he stepped before the carriage's door, the door was opened from inside. Looking at the scene inside the carriage, the young man thought, [It's as they say, "Never judge a book by its cover"].

Unlike the ordinary wooden carriage that it appeared from the outside, the inside of the carriage was much more luxurious. All 4 sides were covered in a golden shade with silk curtains hanging over the windows that weren't even visible from the outside.

Even the seats were made of some comfortably soft material. Inside the carriage, there was only an old man and a youth were sitting. The old man had a dignified appearance and an aura that would arouse respect in anyone's heart. Wearing green robes with a turtle drawn on it, the old man looked towards the man with a smile.

"Come in, young man!" said the old man. The young man didn't care about giving any reply and simply stepped into the carriage, sitting opposite to the old man and the youth, looking at the two.

"Go," the old man lightly said as he closed the door. Followed by his command, the carriage started to again move forward.

Looking closely, the old man appeared to be in his 50s. Even though he appeared to be in his 50s, the old man had black hair, sharp brown eyes, a calm smile on his face that had no sign of wrinkles, and a black beard that was neatly combed. The old man looked really amiable.

As for the youth. The youth appeared to be around 16-17. Innocence still overflowed from his face, unlike some other youths from rich families who were arrogant beyond redemption. The boy had the same black hair as the old man, a childish face, white skin, curious eyes that stared at the young man, and orange robes.

As the young man was staring at them, the other two were also examining this young man before them who had heard who the old man was yet didn't show any respect, reverence, fear, or thanks on his face. He just looked at them with a blank expression.

"Young man, I am Wang Xiang, master of the Wang Family from the Capital. Next to me is my grandson, Wang Long. I wonder what I should call you?" The old man introduced himself and the boy next to him, followed by asking the young man about him.

"I am Ce..." just when the man was about to introduce himself, he realized that this was a Mortal Realm where even if he introduced himself and his title, no one would understand. The old man might even think he had gone mad so he changed what he was about to say, "...Feng Tian, a rogue Cultivator."

"Oh, so you are a Cultivator. Haha, good, good, good. It's not easy meeting a Cultivator outside the 4 major families in our Kingdom, let alone a rogue Cultivator," the old man said with the same smile on his face.

"Elder brother, what rank are you at? I am also a Cultivator and I am in the Nascent Soul Formation Stage!" The young boy named Wang Long said with excitement all over his face. This was the first time he had met a Cultivator outside his family. His grandfather had told him that Cultivators were quite rare in their Kingdom and were a great asset.

"Not weak, you sure have a high Cultivation at such a young age. I am in the Mortal King Realm, the same as your grandfather," Feng Tian replied with a slight smile. After he had said his words, the old man and the young boy quietened down, not saying anything even after a few minutes, simply staring at Feng Tian as if they had seen a monster.

Feng Tian wasn't sure just what happened so he said, "What happened, is it that odd for me to be a Mortal King?" The old man was going to open his mouth and reply but before he could say anything, Wang Long replied with worship all over his face as if he had seen his favorite character from a book in reality, "Elder brother, are you really a Mortal King? Really? Are you one of the Red Knights?"

"Red Knights? Who are they?" Feng Tian asked as he wondered if being a Mortal King was really that big of a deal. This time, before the boy could reply, the old man said, "The Red Knights are the protectors of our Kingdom, seven Mortal Kings and the only Mortal Kings in our Kingdom of Red Sky! I am part of the Red Knights and I am sure you aren't one of us as all of us are old people past their prime. Looking at your appearance and how your Cultivation is already at the Mortal King Realm at such a young age, you must be from a higher ranked Kingdom?"

Only after listening to his explanation did Feng Tian realize that he had made himself too strong. This Kingdom was too weak, having only seven Mortal Kings, [Wouldn't a Mortal Emperor be able to smash this entire Kingdom by himself?]

"There are only seven Mortal Kings here? No more? Anyone stronger?" Feng Tian asked as he felt strange about it. What kind of weak place did he end up at? Even if this was a Mortal Realm, Mortal Kings should be normal and almost everywhere. The world could support them easily.

"The Red Knights are the protectors of the Kingdom. Above the Red Knights is our King, King Lu Chen, a rank 4 Mortal Emperor. It seems my estimate wasn't wrong and you are indeed from a higher Kingdom," as the old man said this, vigilance appeared in his eyes. A Mortal King from a higher Kingdom wasn't the same as them, their background might be something big, not people their Kingdom could offend.

But thinking into the matter, the old man realized that he was overthinking. If the man before him really had some strong background, he wouldn't be walking by himself like an ordinary person. He had seen people from the higher Kingdoms before, they were far too arrogant, especially the young men with a strong Cultivation. When they came to the lower-ranked Kingdoms, they would treat everyone as ants beneath them.

"Elder brother, are there people who can fly in the Kingdom you came from? Or... are you from the Empire?" Unlike the old man, Wang Xiang, the young boy was much more enthusiastic about this young man who came from a higher Kingdom. He had heard from his grandfather that there were people in the Empire and some higher ranked Kingdoms who could soar in the air. Looking at the young man before him, Wang Long's eyes were gleaming with even more admiration.

"Yeah, there are," Feng Tian replied. There were indeed people who could fly from where he was from. He himself could soar into the sky. In the place he was from, it was pretty normal for people to fly. Though he had said that Wang Long's Cultivation was quite high, that was merely perfunctory. At the place he came from, even a Mortal Emperor would be nothing but an ant.

"Wow!" The admiration and worship in Wang Long's expression rose even more. Wang Xiang, on the other hand, was thinking if someone arriving here from a higher Kingdom was good or bad for them. After all, their enemy, the Golden Sun Kingdom was getting stronger and stronger. Even if they were able to defend their Kingdom in their generation, the next one won't be able to...

=======================================
    Author's Area

Leave a comment, give some stones, or just like some comments. Just let me know there are people reading so that I can keep on writing. Always read on official release sites.

Official Release Links
    https://ehmed.xyz/
    https://webnovel.com/book/11193116505293805/The-Primordial-Throne
    https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/18780/the-primordial-throne

Support
    https://patreon.com/AhmadShahzad

END

4. AhmadShahzad

Reading List:
    Link
    Red Sky Imperial Kingdom

While Wang Xiang was pondering how to deal with the man before him and whether he was an enemy or friend, Feng Tian was busy getting information from the young boy. The old man was so lost in thought he didn't even realize his grandson was busy explaining the situation of the Kingdom to the stranger.

From the boy, Feng Tian came to know that he was currently in a Tier 3 Kindom named the Red Sky Kingdom. The Kingdom was under the jurisdiction of the Holy Saint Empire, the ruler of their continent, Holy Light Continent. The boy didn't know much about the other Kingdoms and how the Cultivators and Cultivator ranks were distributed among the various Kingdoms but he knew that there were a lot of Kingdoms just like their own.

Right now, the Red Sky Kingdom had been at war with their neighboring Kingdom, the Golden Sun Kingdom for a long time. The two Kingdoms were identical in strength and also the strongest Tier 3 Kingdoms around. The biggest reason for the war, as the boy had heard from others, was to get hegemony over the Tier 3 Kingdoms, becoming the representative of the Empire.

At this time, they were headed to the Capital of the Red Sky Kingdom, the Red Sky Imperial City where the imperial family resided. At the helm of the Kingdom was the Lu Family, the oldest as well as the founders of the Kingdom, while their Wang Family was the second strongest and also the vassals of the King, existing to serve the Kingdom till their last drop of blood.

After the boy gave a basic description of the stuff he knew, he began to speak with a proud expression, "Big brother, do you know, I am also going to the Empire's Holy Light Academy soon. We were returning from the Heavenly Pavilion in the Kong City. They hosted a test for all prospective martial art youths..." saying till here, the young boy's face was getting red with excitement, "... and you know what, I got the first position in the test!"

"Oh... that's quite an achievement you got there," Feng Tian praised as he looked at the youth's expression that was asking for praise. After that, he continued to chat with the boy for some more time, getting as much information as he could. As for Wang Xiang, he was still lost in thoughts on what to do now.

------------

After half an hour of travel, the carriage suddenly came to a halt, waking up Wang Xiang from his daze. As he came to his sense and looked around, he saw that Feng Tian was sitting there with his eyes closed while his grandson was playing with some toy of his as he leaned back on the seat.

"Master, we have arrived at the gate of the Capital. There's a line of other carriages and people that before us - should I reveal our identity and go past them?" The butler's voice sounded from the outside.

Before the carriage was a long line of other carriages, big and small, old and luxurious, all kinds of carriages could be seen in front. Next to the carriages was a long line of people - tall, thin, fat, short, women, men, old, children, all sorts of people could be seen. The Capital appeared to be quite prosperous just from the number of people wanting to enter.

The Capital was protected with a tall wall surrounding it from all sides. The wall appeared to be over 20 meters and around 5 meters thick, soldiers standing at a distance of 1 meter from each other over the wall, holding weapons, managing the artillery. The security here was very strong.

Above the gates of the City was a red plaque with the words "RED SKY IMPERIAL CITY" written in bold and domineering white calligraphy. On either side of the gates were the statues of two men holding swords in their hands made out of Gold and Dark Iron, staring straight, giving out the aura of warriors who had lived through innumerable wars.

"No need, we can wait," Wang Xiang replied back. As one of the strongest in the Kingdom, Wang Xiang obviously didn't need to do something like this. He could go through the gates as he pleased the moment he said his identity, but he never did that - not because he was afraid of enemies laying an ambush, Wang Xiang just felt strange whenever he would have to reveal his identity before a crowd.

Once people realized who he was, they would give him those strange looks of reverence, adoration, worship, and respect. Many others might want that but Wang Xiang always felt uncomfortable with that. He didn't like getting so much attention and simply wanted to live in peace. He remembered that he always wanted to be part of the limelight when he was young, but after living for more than 200 hundred years and going through wars and death of his loved ones, he no longer wanted any of that. Even the war with the Golden Sun Kingdom, Wang Xiang wanted for it to end as soon as possible and as peacefully as possible, without major bloodshed.

After waiting for another hour, they finally entered the city. Feng Tian still sat on the same place with his eyes closed. As the carriage entered the city, it started to make its way to the heart of the city. Just when the carriage was going through a business street, Feng Tian suddenly opened his eyes as he looked to his left, "Stop!" he yelled.

Wang Song, Wang Xiang, and Wang Long were immediately scared into jumping as the carriage was immediately stopped. "The three of you can go ahead without me, I will be getting off here," saying this, Feng Tian jumped opened the door of the carriage and immediately got out.

How could Wang Xiang let this guy get away from his vision? So he also got out immediately and rushed after Feng Tian, followed by Wang Long with Wang Song moving the carriage from the middle of the road to a side so as to not create a disturbance for the others.

Once he had found a good spot to stop the carriage at, Wang Song also rushed into the direction where the others had gone off to.

--------------

Just a moment ago when Feng Tian was sitting in his place with his eyes closed, he had actually been looking at the city outside with the same peculiar energy he had used to inspect his body back in the forest. Divine Sense, that's what that energy was called, an ability that allowed Cultivators of a high rank to look at the world from a completely new perspective at 360-degrees.

Right when Feng Tian was bored of looking at the ordinary city and was about to retract back his Divine Sense, his Divine Sense picked up a very faint trace of energy coming from a distance. Feng Tian felt the energy to be familiar yet odd, so he immediately rushed out of the carriage to see what it was.

--------------

Rushing through the crowd, Feng Tian arrived before a store. The gate of the store had a plaque with the name "Du's Medical Center." It was obviously a doctor's store. At this moment, a young girl's sorrowful voice was coming from inside the store.

"Doctor Du, please do something, please help save our mother! Doctor Du, I beg you to save our mother. As long as you can save our mother, I am willing to toil like a slave for you! We siblings only have our mother - please have mercy and save her!" The young voice begged as her sound got louder and louder.

As Feng Tian stepped into the store and looked at the scene before him, a peculiar expression appeared on his face. The girl before him was a beautiful girl appearing to be around 16. Next to her was standing an adorable boy who appeared to be around 5 years old. But that wasn't what made Feng Tian feel strange, instead, it was the doctor whom the girl was begging.

White robes, wooden glasses, purple robes, and that beard, that same weird beard he had seen today. It was the same weird old man he had seen in the forest a few hours ago. Instead of a slingshot, the old man was now holding a book in his hand as he looked at the young girl crying before him.

Looking at the crying girl and the adorable boy trying to hold back his tears, Du Xiaowei felt pity for them. He wanted to help them as well but what could he do, there mother's illness was beyond him. He was just a mere mortal, after all, there were limits to what he could do.

The girl before him had come to him around a year ago for her mother's treatment. In the beginning, he could still use some medicine to suppress her illness from flaring up, but for the last two months, her condition had gotten worse. No medicine worked and she fell into a comma, not waking up till now.

He had inspected her condition using his Spiritual Energy and what he saw had horrified him. The woman's Meridian Channel had been torn apart, veins were a jumbled mess, her heart was barely working and had a lot of injuries, while her Dantian was smashed to smithereens.

Du Xiaowei had never seen a case like this. He could tell that the woman's injuries weren't new and she had been suppressing them for years now and finally lost the battle. There was no way to save her. Just thinking about how she could have survived all these years gave him shivers.

The girl was crying as her expression was filled with despair and sorrow while her eyes had turned lifeless...

Author's Area

Leave a comment, give some stones, or just like some comments. Just let me know there are people reading so that I can keep on writing. Always read on official release sites.

Official Release Links

Support

END

5. AhmadShahzad

Reading List:
    Link
    "Girl, I want to help your mother as well but my hands are tied. I am just a mere doctor, the most I can do is prescribe medicine to lessen her pain, yet even that won't work anymore," Du Xiaowei sighed, "It's already a miracle that she was able to survive till this long. I have never seen someone with injuries like her," As he said till here, Du Xiaowei shook his head and said with a serious expression, "Girl, I can only give my condolences. You should go back and spend time with your mother, that will, at least, give her warmth in her final moments!"

Listening to Du Xiaowei's words, the girl felt as her frail heart had been squeezed as her eyes turned lifeless. Du Xiaowei's words were like the final nail in the coffin, shattering all her hope, pushing her down the road to darkness as she fell to her knees. As the adorable boy saw his sister unable to maintain balance anymore, he immediately rushed forward and supported her by her shoulder.

It wasn't that Du Xiaowei was a cruel man who liked to do this, instead, he was a really kind old man who treated the poor for free. Even though he was the best doctor in the entire Kingdom, he still lived in this commoner's residential area.

The reason he said those words was because Du Xiaowei knew that between giving the two children false hope and the bitter truth, the bitter truth, though hurtful, will be the right option. After all, if he fed them lies about how he could cure their mother, even though he couldn't, and she passed away then, that would be the cruelest sin he could ever commit!

Du Xiaowei had seen the outcome of feeding lies and giving false hope, so he hated doing something like that. People who lied to innocents were the vilest beings in his eyes, devils that ought to be skinned alive!

"Elder sister, don't be like this... let's go back to mommy. Nothing will happen to mommy. Let's go home and check mommy's condition. Everything will be fine, mommy will not leave us by ourselves!" the adorable boy said to the girl as he tried to hold back his tears and tried to act tough.

The people in the store only looked at the two siblings with pity but no one went ahead to give them a hand or a word of encouragement. Everyone simply stood to the side and watched the matter unfold. Just like the others, Feng Tian also stood at his original spot without any expression.

This was how the world was, everyone was on their own. There might be some people who would come forward to help but that was all for their own sake — some did that for fame, some did that for evil, some did that to satisfy their vanity, while others would do that under the pretext of some petty justice. No one really cared except for one's own family, even then...

Even Wang Xiang and Wang Song looked at the scene without any expression. Though there was some pity in their eyes, they knew that the girl's mother couldn't be helped since Du Xiaowei had said so.

-----------

Though Feng Tian had no expression on the surface, there was a hint of joy in his heart as he looked at the young girl, [This girl, I must have her no matter what! Hehe, the legendary Divine Spirit Physique; if I can get her, I would have hit the jackpot. In the past, I had only read about this sort of physique and just saw the fragments of memories left behind by the ancient people. Who would have thought I would get to see a miracle like this.]

[The last Divine Spirit Physique that is recorded in history had already ascended to Divinehood hundreds of millions of years ago. I had thought that ending up in this Mortal Realm was bad luck but it seems that my luck is actually through the Heavens. With that treasure that I took from that Old Monster this time and this Divine Physique, I will have a much greater chance of putting an end to that place once and for all.]

Feng Tian started to plan in his heart on how to bind this girl to himself, after all, if he let her go here then he would be the biggest fool in the myriad realms. Just as Feng Tian was thinking on his next course of action, the little boy helped his sister up and took her hand as they walked towards the door. When the two came before Feng Tian, the little boy said, "Please make way, we need to pass."

His words brought Feng Tian back to his senses as he started at the two siblings without budging from his place. Right at this time, Du Xiaowei, Doctor Du, also looked towards the door of the store. As his vision fell on the young man, his mouth opened wide as he said with anger all over his face, "You... why are you here? Who let you in?"

"Weird old man, you wouldn't be drunk, right? Can't you see this is a clinic and anyone can come inside a clinic," Feng Tian replied as his vision was still focused on the young girl who appeared like a great treasure in his eyes.

Before Du Xiaowei could reply, another man in his mid-forties who appeared to be a peddler, "How dare you! Who are you calling weird? Brat, do you even know who Doctor Du is? He's the greatest..."

"Who cares how great he is? In the end, he's just a weird old man who runs after a deer with a slingshot, salivating at the sight of other people's fish, not even able to catch something to eat," Feng Tian cut off the old man before he could finish his words.

Feng Tian's words hit Du Xiaowei right where it hurt, turning his face crimson with rage and embarrassment. This was something he didn't want anyone to know about. It was his hobby to go out and hunt animals, but the issue was, he never caught a single prey. As for the reason he used a slingshot, it was the method he picked up after he once saw his master hunt animals with a slingshot.

Even though Du Xiaowei had been trying for years, he had not once succeeded. When his master was still in the world, Du Xiaowei remembered that he once said, "Xiaowei, my child, it seems hunting just isn't for you! You know why you can't do it, it's because you were raised as a doctor, while I was raised as a hunter!" As Du Xiaowei remembered those words, his anger diminished as his face turned calm and a reminiscing expression appeared on his face, "Young man, what are you here for? If you need treatment, you will have to wait for your turn as there are other patients who arrived before you!"

Listening to Du Xiaowei's words, Feng Tian didn't feel like making fun of him anymore either and simply said, "I am not here to get treatment, I am here for these two!" and pointed towards the young girl and the boy before him. Listening to his words, everyone was stunned. Especially the little boy, a vigilant expression appeared on his face as he stepped before his sister, "Who are you? What do you want from us? We don't know you!" said the adorable boy in a ferocious manner as he tried to appear cruel.

Looking at the adorable thing before him, Feng Tian wasn't too amused and lifted the boy off the ground with one hand, "Oh, you can get to know me now. I am Feng Tian, a rogue Cultivator. What about you brat, who are you?"

"Why would I tell you? Let me go! Let me go!" Instead of giving his name, the little boy started to hit his legs towards Feng Tian as he shouted at him, trying to get away. But how could the little boy compare to the strength of a full-grown man? In the end, the boy could only give up and stay hung in the air without a chance for retaliation.

Everyone around simply looked at the scene as they all appeared to be in a daze. Du Xiaowei had wanted to go forward and say some words but even he stood on his spot, frozen with a dazed expression on his face. The only ones who could move normally at the moment were the three standing behind Feng Tian - Wang Xiang, Wang Song, and Wang Long, the three simply looked at the scene with astonishment as they knew that Wang Xiang wasn't capable of something like that, yet this man could do something he couldn't even though both were on the same level.

The young girl simply stood rooted at her spot as she appeared like a porcelain doll. Feng Tian looked at the lifeless girl and said in a low voice, "I can heal your mother no matter how severe her injuries might be!"

Right after his words fell into the girl's ears, it was as if a new soul had been blown inside her body. Her eyes that had nothing but despair seemed to have been lit up with a faint beacon of hope as her will appeared to have been renewed a bit.

The girl looked towards Feng Tian as she wanted to believe that the man before her was not lying, she wanted to believe that he could cure her mother, she wanted nothing more than that, "Are you telling the truth? Can you really cure my mother?"

"There's nothing I can't do, but... there's a price to it! After all, nothing in this world comes for free. To gain something, you need to pay a price," Finishing his words, Feng Tian put the little boy down on the ground...

Author's Area

Official Release Links

Support

END

6. AhmadShahzad

Reading List:
    Link
    "Bastard, what do you want? Who are you?" As soon as the little boy's feet touched the ground, he started roaring again as he was sure that the man before him had evil intentions and must be aiming for his sister. Looking at the man's appearance, he seemed to be some sort of young master from a rich background. His mother had taught him that these sort of men were the vilest of all.

"Oh, I am Feng Tian and no one's talking to you, little brat. Now shut up and stand to the side," as Feng Tian's words finished, the little boy felt that he was bound by ropes. He couldn't move nor could he say a thing. All he could do was stand on the spot and glare towards Feng Tian with anger. "So, what do you say, girl?"

Though there was some hesitation in the girl's expression, she immediately got over it and said with resolution, "If you can really heal my mother, I am willing to do anything for you! Please help our mother!"

Listening to her words, Feng Tian nodded in satisfaction. Soon, what he wanted would belong to him. The people in the clinic remained still in their spots while Wang Long looked at the scene with curiosity and strangeness. He couldn't understand what was happening. Wang Xiang and Wang Song, on the other hand, looked at Feng Tian with despise as they thought he was no different from the others, trying to take advantage of a young girl in her moment of need.

Wang Xiang had thought that Feng Tian might be different from others his age, those young masters and prodigy Cultivators, but it seemed now that he was just like them as well. A man who indulged himself in women instead of completely focusing on his Cultivation. Wang Xiang was about to go forward and stop this joke happening before him as, though he couldn't save the girl's mother, he could at least help the girl from getting tricked.

But before he could move even a step, his body froze just like everyone else in the clinic. Not only him but even Wang Song and Wang Long froze. The next moment, Wang Xiang's vision went dark as a gigantic dark silhouette appeared in his head followed by a voice that made him sweat with fear, "Old man, you better not get in my way. Today, I must have this girl even if I have to uproot this entire Kingdom from the face of this world. Take your grandson and butler and fuck off, lest I slaughter you all!"

As the words ended, Wang Xiang felt as if he was drowning inside bloodlust, he felt nauseous. Wang Xiang knew that the man before him couldn't be a Mortal King as he had claimed, instead, he must be one of those old monsters from the Empire. He was sure that even if all the Seven Red Knights and their King, a Rank 4 Mortal Emperor, joined forces, they would still be slaughtered like ants. The man before him couldn't be human, he must be the incarnation of the devil. The bloodlust was so thick it could choke an ordinary person to death.

Wang Xiang didn't dare have any thoughts against the man standing before him. From the fact that the man could bind them all on spot and even give out such killing intent and bloodlust, the man was certainly capable of doing what he just spoke. There was no chance for survival for them. Wang Xiang couldn't understand how someone who appeared to be a kind youth could be a devil like that. It was beyond him.

The next moment, Wang Xiang, Wang Song, and Wang Long regained their ability to move again. Unlike Wang Xiang, Wang Song and Wang Long didn't even know that they were bound, not feeling that something had just happened.

Feng Tian, on the other hand, was still looking at the young girl with the same smile, "Good, what I want is simple. I want you, nothing more, nothing less!" Feng Tian said to her. Though the girl didn't have any reaction to his words, the boy's anger kept on rising. He appeared as if wanted to burn the man before him with his glare.

After remaining in silence for some time, the girl finally raised her head with determination written all over her face. The man standing before her was her last straw of hope. At this moment, she didn't even care what happened as long as her mother could be healed. She had already lost reason due to everything she had to go through over the last two years.

In this world, the only one she had was her mother. Later, on a cold winter evening, they met her little brother who had been abandoned in the snow, so they brought him home. With the addition of her brother, their life became far more cheerful. But two years ago, everything changed. Her mother suddenly started to get ill, followed by continuous blackouts and the inability to maintain her balance. She started to grow weaker by the day, losing consciousness more and more every day. The girl had brought many doctors to check her mother's condition but none of them could do anything. The most they could do was suppress the symptoms for a few hours. Only after the aunt from their neighborhood brought Doctor Du did her condition get a bit better. But now, even Doctor Du couldn't do anything.

The girl looked at Feng Tian with determination as she brought her finger next to her mouth and suddenly bit on her. As a drop of blood came out of the tip of her finger, the girl spoke, "I, Xia Wei'er, swear with the Heavens and Earth as a witness that as long as Feng Tian can heal my mother, I will do whatever he asks of me, no matter what might be. Even if he wants my life, I, Xia Wei'er, will not object. If I ever go back on my words, may the Heavens and Earth bring ruin upon me!"

As the girl completed her words, the drop of blood floated from the tip of her finger. Turning golden, it changed into an archaic symbol and with immense speed, imprinted itself between the girl's brows, disappearing completely. None of the people who could move had thought that the girl would take such a vicious oath. Feng Tian, on the other hand, still had the same calm smile on his face as if everything was natural.

The little boy, on the other hand, was incensed as he looked at this scene. He knew what an oath with the Heavens and Earth as a witness meant. Now, if this man was really able to heal their mother then his sister will lose all freedom. Making the Heavens and Earth as a witness cut of all paths of retreat for her. If she dared go back on her words, the Heavens and Earth will not forgive her and her life will turn into Hell.

The boy's eyes turned red as he looked towards Feng Tian with rage, but unfortunately, couldn't move or attack him. Feng Tian simply smiled at the little boy when he felt his glare and didn't say anything. But in the little boy's mind, a voice sounded, "Little brat, you sure have guts to give me such a look. If not for the fact that you are quite adorable, I would have given you good, hard spanking. As for that meager Cultivation Base of yours, we will talk about it later. Hehe, you better be a good boy and call me big brother in the future!"

Listening to those words, the little boy calmed down a bit as his rage subsided and everyone else and the boy in the clinic regained the ability to move again, "You..." the boy wanted to say something but no words came out of his mouth at this time.

"What 'You...'? Come, bring me to your mother, I will check her condition and heal her. As long as I want, even the dead can be brought to life," Feng Tian said this and walked outside the clinic.

"Mm... Chen'er, let's go back home now. I will lead the way," Xia Wei'er said as she also walked towards the exit of the clinic followed by the boy who still had grievance written over his face.

Just when Feng Tian was about to step outside, the weird old man, Doctor Du's voice came from behind, "Young man, though being confident is good, being overconfident isn't a good thing. I recommend that you do not claim what you can't do and play with the hearts of the innocent families," he said, "I have inspected their mother's condition and saw that her Meridian Channel was torn, while her Dantian is crippled. Healing her seems impossible. You should think twice before you try anything."

Feng Tian listened to his words and simply shrugged. Only he knew he healing a mortal was as easy as flipping his hand for him. As long as he could get the girl, what price would he not be willing to pay? Even if he had to sacrifice all his Heavenly Treasures he wouldn't bat an eye...

Author's Area

Official Release Links

Support

END

7. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking forward to where you will take this journey to.

AhmadShahzad likes this.
  8. AhmadShahzad

Reading List:
    Link
    Shrugging to Du Xiaowei's words, Feng Tian walked out. The girl and the little boy followed behind him. Wang Xiang didn't try following behind them. He looked towards Wang Song and gave him a signal through his eyes, held onto Wang Long's arm, and the three walked towards the carriage. Wang Xiang didn't want to get involved with that demon. He wanted to forget what happened today.

Just thinking of that silhouette and that bloodlust made Wang Xiang feel scared. He was sure that Feng Tian wasn't someone he or their Kingdom could provoke. It was better to let the man be and not get involved with anything he does. From the looks of the man, he wasn't insane who would go out and kill people for no reason, so there wasn't a need to worry too much.

He will report to the King and the others of the Seven Knights. Let them know the man's appearance and make sure they don't go out provoking him, asking for their deaths! The three soon got on the carriage, Wang Xiang and Wang Long sat inside, while Wang Song sat on the driver's seat. The carriage then moved and soon disappeared into the crowds.

Soon, the girl started to lead the way while the boy followed her with animosity overflowing from his expression. As of this moment, he really hated the following them. If a thought could kill, he would have killed the man over and over again.

While the three were walking, Feng Tian asked the girl to introduce themselves. Though he knew her name, that was all he knew. Questioned by him, the girl honestly replied. Xia Wei'er, that was the name of the girl, while Xia Chen was the name of the little boy. The two lived with their mother and had never seen their father. From birth till now, it was only their mother taking care of them.

But for some reason, around 2 years ago, their mother started getting weaker and weaker, falling unconscious every now and then. No doctor could completely heal her. Even Doctor Du, the best doctor in the Kingdom could barely suppress her injuries. And even then, their mother fell in a coma two months ago. After that happened, Doctor Du also gave up, saying that it was impossible to save her now.

Listening to her words, Feng Tian didn't say much. He knew there was no use saying words, that would just sound shallow. He just kept on following them. There would be a lot to talk about after he healed their mother, after all, the girl was going to belong to him in the end. After walking through three streets and taking some turns, the three finally arrived before a simple and cozy looking home.

The house was pretty well built compared to the others in the vicinity. The walls were covered in vines with flowers hanging from them. Before the house was a small garden with a lot of little plants ornamenting it, with three chairs and a table, just enough for the family of three. Anyone sitting in the garden would feel refreshed and younger.

Stepping inside the house, Feng Tian could already feel the concentrated Spiritual Energy. It was apparent that the place had a special Array set up to collect Spiritual Energy from the atmosphere and concentrate it here. It was much better than the outside but still useless to Feng Tian. Feng Tian could tell that the one who set up the Array was a Mortal King. He wondered if the mother of the two was one of those Seven Knights, or just related to one of them.

Entering the house, Feng Tian started to look all around. There were three rooms, a kitchen, and a small hall for sitting together when eating. As he looked all around, the little girl was looking at him with anxiousness. Looking at her anxious expression, Feng Tian smiled and patted her head, "Why so anxious? I said I will heal her, that means I will heal her! Come, bring me to where your mother is!"

"Mm..." the girl nodded and walked towards the innermost room. Opening the door, she brought Feng Tian inside. The room was simple. The four walls were painted in white. There was a wardrobe, a bed, and a chair. Nothing else. On the bed lay a beautiful woman looking like an older Xia Wei'er, appearing to be in her early twenties. Wearing a simple white dress, the woman would have appeared to be a swan if not for her complexion. At this moment, the woman's face was as pale as a sheet of paper. She looked like a wilting flower about to fall, appearing to be on her last breath.

The moment Feng Tian entered the room, he had already used the same peculiar energy he used to inspect himself in the forest. Divine Sense, that was what the strange and invisible energy was called. It was a special sense achieved by Cultivators when their Cultivation reached a high level, giving them the ability to see everything in their surroundings clearly, even with their eyes closed.

The Divine Sense gave Cultivators a 360-degree view of their surroundings and a full view of everything otherwise hidden from their vision.

After examining the woman's condition, it was just like Doctor Du said. Her Meridian Channel had been torn, her veins were in a jumbled mess, her Dantian was smashed into bits, and her heart was in a very severe condition. But that wasn't all, the woman's body was infected with a deadly poison that had seeped deep into her bones, tissues, and cells. No part of her body was void of that poison.

Examining the poison, it was apparent to him that the one who put her in such a condition was someone very vicious. But Feng Tian wasn't surprised. From the woman's Dantian, he already knew that she was a Mortal King before her Dantian had been destroyed. And looking at her bone age, it was apparent she wasn't one of those Seven Knights since they were all supposed to be old people.

Feng Tian wasn't surprised though, he had witnessed people even more vicious than this. There would be devils who wouldn't let someone go unless they had tortured them for decades, centuries, or even millenniums! The Martial World was just that cruel. As long as it achieved one's goals, they would do anything! Not like he was any better - he had done a lot worse as well, but that was all the past!

The fact that she was still alive depended on one, her will, and second, a talisman protecting her heart. If she didn't have that, it would be nigh impossible for her to have survived till now! Even Feng Tian felt that the woman deserved to be praised for her will and effort that she put into living till now. It was apparent that she was in immense pain, yet she didn't give up.

If it were anyone else, they would have given up long ago. With such injuries and poison corroding their bodies all the time, it would be normal for the victims to beg for death or even kill themselves if possible. No one would want to live a life like that. As he was examining her, Feng Tian had a smile on his face. The woman before him would be the right person to use that on.

After he was done examining her condition, Feng Tian looked towards Xia Wei'er and the little boy with a serious expression, "The two of you should leave the room now. Though her injuries are very severe, I can still heal her. Remember, do not disturb me while I am treating her. If I get disturbed during the process, there's a chance that something might go awfully wrong!"

Listening to his words, the two siblings were both happy and scared. They were happy that he could heal their mother, and scared that something might go wrong! The two nodded and left the room, even Xia Chen, who hated Feng Tian, wanted to take this chance.

Once the two had left the room, Feng Tian took the chair and put it next to the woman lying on the bed. Sitting on the chair, he started to consider the pros and cons of using that thing. According to that old monster, that thing could give one a new life, a physique comparable to those Legendary monsters, and a talent that even the Heavens would be jealous of. {Tl Note: It's just a figure of speech.}

After weighing the matter, he decided to finally use that on the woman. After all, since he was going to take Xia Wei'er, it was better to use that on her mother. Even if this woman didn't want to submit otherwise, she will have no choice ones her daughter was involved. In the end, he will be the one to get the treasures - a Divine Physique and a Legendary Physique. The combination was something no one else would ever have.

Standing up, Feng Tian waved his arm and released a large amount of Heavenly Energy, engulfing the entire room with it. Soon, the space inside the room was sealed and connected to a completely different dimension, isolating it from the rest of the world. Followed by the sealing of the space, a golden light shot out from between Feng Tian's brows......

Author's Area

Official Release Links

Support

END