Spoiler The Problem with Marrying Rich: Out of the Way, Ex Spoiler

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 7174PK, Aug 12, 2019.

1. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The synopsis goes like this:

"Married rich for three years with no child born. Just when she was finally cured of infertility and ready to give him a child, he brought home his pregnant mistress in high profile.
    ""Get lost if you can't get knocked up. Or do you want my son to be the last of the Mo family?"" her mother-in-law viciously cursed.
    Her husband grimly shoved a divorce agreement upon her face, ""I've signed. Leave when you are ready.""
    It was heard later that two men went physical in the city plaze of Ye City to win back the wife, with the two babies at the side fighting fiercely for their mom!"

I want to know what really happens here. Spoiler please!!!

2. Valen5416

Valen5416 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +spoiler

3. ziasen

ziasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    FL will be pregnant twice
    1 kid from 1st husband
    1 kid from 2nd husband
    she thorns between these two
    I read up to 400+ and dropped it

4. Valen5416

Reading List:
    Link
    Give me raw link.

5. Valen5416

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the real ml? 1st hubby or 2nd hubby. Tysm

6. ziasen

ziasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Valen5416 likes this.
  7. ziasen

ziasen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    2nd one

Aquaa, Aj90, SweetPink13 and 3 others like this.
  8. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does she have kid with the 1st husband when he cheated on her?

9. merryyura

merryyura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will the 2nd husband enter the story??

10. Ein_77

Ein_77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More please.. :aww:

11. jeangie

jeangie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I know the First or ex-husband keeps trying to get the female lead back even after he divorced her and married the other Woman. He tells her he wants to take care of her as his woman and she obviously refuses (she isn't about to become his mistress). He is very persistent and to be honest pisses me off with his selfishness. He also gets jealous of the ML and acts like the FL is still his wife and belongs to him. He later divorces the other Woman after he finds out about her lies. By this point he is already fed up with the other womens because of her nasty personality and money spending. He keeps the son and gives her some money. He also becomes more determined to get the female lead back but I think by this point she is already married and pregnant with the ML or second husband. He asks the FL to leave the ML and remarry him as he has changed and will make her happy (he still thinks she loves him).The ex-husband eventually finds out she is pregnant and not infertile so he becomes sad because he knows it is practically impossible to get the female lead back. And to make matters worse he finds out the baby with the other woman is not his.
    I only skimmed around 250 chapters and I used google translate. So this is the gist of what I got from it.

12. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who wants spoilers? I can give you all you need (not really all in detail but well) since the MTL went good and I feel like I won't have permanent brain dmg

13. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its being trans on webnovel
    Its still on a voting stage though
    Wonder why they never put a vote on bl stories?

wanny98 likes this.
  14. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did fl and ml fall in love
    What happened after the divorce
    Did scum husband ever have a kid with her and why
    Face slapping for the mistress and mil pls

15. zia11

zia11 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How is the relationship with the 2nd husband? Why is the 2nd husband also divorced?

16. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first husband (I will call him Mo) found out that he really missed her after she was gone and wanted her to come back and went to visit her in her new home demading to go back and she told him: as a misstress? No way we are divorced also second ML (Ye Hao) was there and told him to fuck off. Basically he realized that he 'loved' her and how much she cared for him after she was gone and wanted her to comeback and neglected the misstress while blaming himself :blobpopcorn:

FL found out she was pregnant after starting to work and decided to have the child. The vicepresident of the Mo company saw her pregnact and she begged him to not tell Mo cause she knew he and mother-in-law will take the child from her. He agreed beacuse 'Mo has another woman who is also expecting and he is going to regret'. He actually didn't like the misstress.

The misstress (Yewui) lived like a queen while pregnacy meanwhile the FL (YanYan) worked and went throught pregnacy alone (tho she had some support from Ye Hao). When Yewui gave birth the mother-in-law Li Qi (god I hated this bitch the whole novel) told Mo to reward Yewui because she worked hard to give birth so Mo asked Yewui if she wanted something so she said: I want a grand wedding. So the had a grand wedding, and iirc Mo hesitated and was looking for YanYan while doing the vows. Around that time YanYan was giving birth to a boy (Fanghyuan).

Yewui throw the child on Li Qi hands and started to enjoy the rich life while Mo concentrated in his work and his son.

Thing is that Mo got tired of her cause he realized she was a gold digger and found out she sent some money to a Che guy. This way he realized the whole car accident where he met Yewui was orchestrated by her. So of course Mo wanted to divorce.Yewui wanted 680millions and Mo and Li Qi were like ofc not plotting bitch and Mo offered her 100millions iirc.

Thing is that she asked to this Che guy for help and he came and told her you better accept what they offer you cause I know the baby is mine. Supposedly the baby was premature but he remembered she had asked him his blood type and had relations with him around 9 months ago so ofc the baby wasn't premature.
    This guy only wanted money so he threaten to blackmail her and she got scared and accepted the 100millions from Mo.
    With that money she planned to migrate to Australia to escape blackmail and meanwhile she had the hard party life flaunting her money.
    I don't remember exactly bit Mo suspected the child wasn't his so he made a DNA test and found the truth and wanted to take revenge on her.
    So he moved some strings and canceled her Australian application and i'm not sure about this payed to some guys to destroy her reputation by giving her ETS & AIDS. Later everyone found out Yewui had AIDS beacuse a woman was beating her on the street for giving an ets to her husband.

She remorses when she think she is doomed to die and goes and ask to Mo to see her child and to take care of him and sends a message to YanYan saying she is really sorry.

Later in the story she will help YanYan. I will address it another time

17. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I didn't pay so much attention to how the relationship developed but Second ML (Ye Hao) lived in the same apt condo or building where she moved. He was actually really nice to her and helped her when Mo (ex-husband) went to harrass her. His mother saw he was interested in YanYan so urged him to marry since he was 30 years old and still single.
    He proposes to her like 4 months after she had Fangyuan and promises to take care of the children like it was his and she agrees. He is very doting with her compared to Mo, who she had always taken care of while being neglected. She gets pregnant and he marries her. Everything seems to work until his ex comes back and Mo and Li Qi bitch founds out about Fangyuan and threathen her to take the child and take the case to court and he doesn't actually support her so Mo wins the child custody

Kumoshiro, avgxxx, JoshyM62 and 5 others like this.
  18. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I said before the relationship with the second ML was pretty good they have a girl and they were in love. He dotes on her a lot and loves her very much and she feels like she finally knows what love is and that on her previous relationship she was just infatuated. When she married him he promised to treat Fanghyuan as his child and when the child was like 1-2 years old he calls him Dad. Everyhing goes to shit when the ex-family founds out about the child and goes to lawsuit for costudy and bitch ex of him (Han Xue or something like that) returns. Basically all his family is scum.
    Ye family prominent on idr what but the usual rich family that only cares about face and all.
    Ye Hao is the first son of Ye Lao (family patriarch) but it is a illegimate child with his first wife Xia Xingying (second mother-in-law) something. For the sake of his family bussiness he divorced her and marry a Shen woman and had 3 children with her: Ye Yi (male), Ye Zhe (male) and Ye Shinyu (female).
    Ye Yi is the main antagonist throught the whole novel: pure scum. He was the first candidate to inherete family bussiness but he smuggled weapons and drugs into the country (and i'm not really sure killed somebody) the only reason he wasn't in jail was because Ye Lao pulled some strings to keep in rehabilation overseas.
    Ye Zhe and Ye Shinyu are two worthless leeches that only care about money and have 0 talent.
    Idk why since I skipped that part but Xia Xingying is married again to Ye Lao, but I guess it was to put Ye Hao as the heir, and all the good points that she had at the beginning with YanYan can't make up to the whole mess she will create later.
    Since now you have the family spectre let's move on to what happened to the costudy of Fangyua. Mo and Li Qi found out about Fangyuan and demand to take the child back to the Mo family. Ofc YanYan gets upset but Ye Hao assures her he will support her and fight for her son.
    Li Qi leaks the information about the real father of Fangyoun to the press so Ye Lao finds out and rages about how he won't let the Ye family bussiness to fall down in the hands of outsider blood so instead of supporting Ye Hao and YanYan he bribes the judges to approve the lawsuit in favour to the Mo guy. I'm not sure about this but Mo told her that the second ML knew about it and did nothing/supported the idea (again I'm not really sure.

Of course this breaks down YanYan and she kidnaps her son so they can't take him away from her. Fastforward Mo gets the child and she agrees to visit him. Actually Mo wants her to visit the child so he can get her back, and this opportunity is used by Han Xue to take photos and create discord between Ye Hao and YanYan. Mo knows about the photos.
    Ye Hao gets insecure and forbids her to visit her child without him knowing and later forbids her to visit him at all. I must point out that she was totally at fault at this point, cause while she was being so desesperated she neglected Ye Hao and her daugther. However he also didn't fullfil his promises since he promised:
    - To take care of her child (nope he didn't help her to fight for costudy)
    -To go a vacation the 4 of them (nope because Ye Yi was back and he had to fight for the inheritance
    Also he went on a vacation with his parents and his daugther and leave her alone in the house.
    Was basically after being feed with the anonymous photos and his insecurities he didn't believe YanYan and listened to the people who was urging him to divorce her. Before the divorce YanYan and him had a fight and she mentioned something along the lines of wife duties and he said something about fulfill them and basically raped her.

So much more happens later. But tbh, I really find hard to like any of the ML, Mo guy is a cheater and Ye Hao is a insecure bastard.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  19. 7174PK

7174PK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

And? And?? And???

20. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After chapter 400 this got intense :blobconfused:

ArguingApples and stumblmer like this.