Spoiler The S-Classes That I Raised

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by moneng85, Jun 1, 2019.

1. shonam

shonam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys where can i read the mtl? I found the first 737 chapters but i couldn't find anything about the rest

Choccolat likes this.
  2. ailiya98

ailiya98 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, hello I'm a newbie in here. May I know the personality of Song Hyunjae? is Song Hyunjae is kind to Yujin?

3. missdokja

missdokja Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "My dongsaeng, Han Yoohyun. I love you."

4. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like something one would say before one sacrifices oneself.

Lucy_ likes this.
  5. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    nope, this is just a temporary farewell to pre-regression Yoohyun that has become the source and God creator for the next universe, Yujin will naturally return to him when he will die of old age because everythings will return to the source. The source is also born when everything in the universe will be swallow by it, think it like the universe is a egg, the source the chick and everything in the universe its nourishment. When the source will be born it will make a new universe and start a new circle. However since the original soul has been exchanged with pre regression Yoohyun, now it a paradox where the source is conscious before his own birth and will quietly wait for his brother return ( hence the end of the aggresive apocalypse that are destroying the worlds). This all happened because the original soul of the source the snow tree born in the future that can look at the past and the white bird that can look at the future with her foresee power met and fell in love and wanted to live in the same time together. While you can say it's a bit selfish this also the only path Yujin and the source would have survived, gave the brothers a second chance as well as Hyunjae and stopped Crescent Moon that wanted to destroy the source. Also the white bird asked consent to pre-regression Yoohyun before killing him and take his memories/mana stone and he accepted. pre-regression Yoohyun who can be sastified just by his brother doing well and watching him was the ideal candidate of being the next God, also by being cared by a caretaker and his bond with Yujin, he managed not to be overwhelmed by the power of the source and not lose himself. Also the snow tree and the white bird by being together they become Chirpy ( the split of personality is because they are two soul in one body) hence Yujin being his caretaker together with Yoohyun ( the future source) gave him the ass pull he needed to reach the happy ending LOL Also Yujin has post-regression Yoohyun to come back to.

depend, at the beginning was like a kindness a human would give to a pet, spoil him if the pet is good, punish him and be cold/get rid of him if the pet is bad, then Yujin will slowly move their relationship to that of fellow humans, equal partners and sincerely care for each others, even though everything Hyunjae does irritate Yujin because his own inferiority complex toward him because Hyunjae is his "ideal" ( strong, tall and good looking, capable to do everything by himself) and Hyunjae himself being a troll and a menace LOL the climax of their relationship is Yujin getting rid of his need of be approved by him to like himself and Hyunjae feeling he wanted to live together with Yujin and wholly accept someone else ( hence accepting Yujin's keyword in the end of the novel). They relationship is so rowdy, filled with a up and down, push and pull that wouldn't lose to any soup opera LOL

Last edited: May 4, 2022
  6. winterblossom

winterblossom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love this. I really like how Yujin and Yuhyeon (pre & post regression) has this closure. The story started with these brothers so it's only apt for it to end with them.
    Now I just need an aquarium date epilogue with Yujin and Hyunjae pls :aww::aww:

Lyvich and Rinfantasy like this.
  7. Lyvich

Lyvich Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And a wedding I wouldn’t mind

akuma_river, zoefleyl and Rinfantasy like this.
  8. missdokja

missdokja Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for this. My brain hurt trying to understand the plot. Like ORV wasn't confusing enough. :notlikeblob:

Might want to ask sourceYoohyun to make a new world to hold that one in. Wouldn't want the brother-in-law (and the son lol) and the groom to destroy theirs after all Yoojin put himself through to save it.

Also, may I ask if anyone can confirm if in this line: 내가 와주고 머물렀던, 함께 살아갈, 그리고 새롭게 다시 와줄 아이까지 모두. Yoojin was referring to 26, 21, and 25 Yoohyun respectively? As in: "came and stayed with me" being 26 as a spear, "will live together with me" being 21, and "a new kid who will come back again/I will come back to again?" as source Yoohyun?

9. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably, since when Yoohyun will he "born" as the source he will become someone new like Gyeol isn't Hyunjae and Seol ( the one with the most memories of his previous self) is still different from the past black dragon.

10. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wanna read this part but I'm broke so I'll just ask, did Yujin said the keyword again to Hyunjae in this scene?

What happened to crescent moon?

11. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    So by becoming a trascendent using "last reward" Yujin was able to use his teacher ability on Young Chaos and learned the ability of cutting everything hence he managed to cut Crescent Moon light and her contract with Hyunjae (after making him remember his life/identity lost from being costantly killed by Crescent Moon). Since Crescent Moon spent all her energy she fell asleep and she will wake again in a remote distant future. However crescent moon's contract was also what mantained Hyunjae own existence ( when I was reading I thought that Hyunjae become the new sunfish LOL). Yujin understood that the system has always been a help to guide the awakened on how use their ability and the keyword isn't a ecception, because with the words I love you, was easier to convey the care and love you feel toward a target and hence use the caregiver ability, so with his caregiver ability together with the ability of Byeol "making a child becoming what he want to be in the future" Yujin said the keyword to Hyunjae and Hyunjae that finally feel what love is accepted the keyword and managed to retrun to his normal status, merely what Yujin known hyunjae was and the latter wished to be "Seong Hyunjae, S class hunter and guild leader of seseong that is a pseudo-source". Young Chaos scolded Yujin for allowing such abomination in the world free LOL ( a pseudo-source Hyunjae that is able to run free and do what he wants in the universe LOL, Y. Chaos: why did you leave him with the source power? Yujin: shocked Pikachu face: what I have done?! now he is full of regrets LOL). Also since Hyunjae felt how lovely is being told/telling people that they care, of course he reciprocated the "I love you" of Yujin LOL ( Yujin: felt goosebump LOL)

Last edited: May 8, 2022
  12. luanara

luanara Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How long will Song Taewon cling to his flawed beliefs? To be honest it's irritating. I appreciate his thoughts of protecting the weak but siding and protecting those in the wrong seems foolish and contradicting. I'm at chapter 136, please tell me it will end soon or at least tell me a good reason to like his character. I mean, it's fun seeing him being harassed by Hyunjae but that's it.

After reading a couple of chapters, I feel less annoyed.

Last edited: May 9, 2022
  13. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, he will keep it till around 500s and (finally find peace with himself at the 800s) but if it can make you feel better apart a bad move around the 190/200 chapter he doesn't interferes that much with Yujin and also get his ass kicked by both Hyunjae and Yujin one time. However, even if you call his ideals flawed, he has very good reasons for the way he is, but consider your opinion of him you probably will dislike that Yujin likes Mr Song very much.

Last edited: May 9, 2022
    luanara likes this.
  14. aqouze

aqouze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, i'm reading the mtl to about 430chap now
    I'm wondering if Yoojin will go to college?
    And does he pass the driver test? He fail the test but it was mention that he has it so probably retaking exam?

15. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, nope for both. But next year the author will write side stories so there is still the possibility for the driver test. I mean I don't think he will go to college with four children ( and possible more) to raise.

akuma_river, Creolenerd and aqouze like this.
  16. aqouze

aqouze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Rinfantasy Thanks for answering!

I guess the part where having driver license is my own misreading since it's mtl
    As for college, that's too bad. I just hope to see him taking some online class. He deserve some normal life that he miss

Btw, now i am reading the arc where he meet chloe and so confuse. I may need to come back here after finishing this arc.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2022
  17. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    seem I misread your question too LOL he didn't pass the driver exam hence maybe he will try again, for now he doesn't have the license LOL Hyunjae gave him a bike as a consolation prize

aqouze likes this.
  18. aqouze

aqouze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone help summarize on what shishio said to yoojin in chaptor 489
    https://www.koreanmtl.online/2020/08/the-s-classes-that-i-raised-chapter-489.html?m=1

from mtl, i guess he try to be touchy touchy with yoojin while yoojin try to reject very softly to avoid the skill effect of i love you fading

But yoohyun got protective over his brother because shishio has weird behavior

Do i understand correctly? I wish i could understand it in detail. The talking between them must be super funny :LOL:

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
  19. Rinfantasy

Reading List:
    Link
    a bit of a spoiler but what Shishio wants is to be aknowledged as Yujin's son by Yujin's family
    Shishio believes Yujin is the reincarnation of his dead mother, Yujin is born in the same year his mother died (the exact number of days for reincarnation in buddism passed from the death and birth), they also have similar personality and similar like and dislike, hence he won't lose the keyword effect like Yujin's hopes, it's funny Shishio also made a public presentation of all the proves he found about it, to the point that Yujin almost believed him LOL
    so he was trying to show off, bribe and sweet talking Yoohyun (to make a good impression) LOL the same reason he gave Yerim a present, you will read it in the end of the novel (in a heartfelt talk with Yerim) LOL

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
  20. aqouze

aqouze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Rinfantasy
    wowwww that’s so funny and i can imagine our yoojin will be embarrassing in many public place in the future.

at this point, i just read all spoiler because i don’t understand mtl clearly ^^’ so better understand thing behind the charactor’s action