Spoiler The Sage Summoned to Another World: The Cheat Items of the Unneeded Storage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by jimraynor83, Oct 24, 2021.

1. jimraynor83

jimraynor83 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there,

i read the manga of The Sage Summoned to Another World: The Cheat Items of the Unneeded Storage(Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku - Saikyou nano wa Fuyou Zaiko no Item deshita)

up to chapter 25
    (the beastmen got there capitol back and the hero is pissed af)
    and i want to know what will happen in the story after this chapter. Can please someone tell me about the following :

What will happen to the kingdom/princess that summoned him(and did the princess know that he cant be send back to his org world). I mean when they will find out that is is the one responsible the will feel...very stupid and regretful about the way they treated him;)

Will he meet the hero and what will happen at this meeting.

Thanks in advance for the answers :)

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For reference, click here for the novel

I looked at the WN raws a while ago, and there is a competition between him and the hero, it seemed like they do fight, but I think MC is higher level as a sage alone, plus the 200 levels of mage and cleric