Spoiler The Scandalous Secret of the Crown Princess / The Crown Princess' Secret / 세자빈의 발칙한 비밀

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Summary:
    Min Bo Ha has magical powers. She could see a person's memory when she touches them. She was abandoned by her family because they considered her powers to be a curse. After being dumped, Bo Ha survives as a boy. One day his father asks her to return home and forced her to become the wife of the Crown Prince to replace her sister who was said to be dead. Bo Ha is forced to enter the palace and marry the Crown Prince. Bo ha has to keep her life outside the palace a secret from the crown prince. Can she keep her secret well?

Links:
    Raws:
    https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=53472949&orderby=asc
    Unofficial english translation: https://bato.to/series/88452/the-crown-princess-secret
    Official english translation: https://www.lezhinus.com/en/comic/secretofcrownprincess

Last edited: Oct 2, 2021
    Bastian likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Viliel

Viliel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read all the releases chapters all in one day and dude this is such an amazing manhwa.

Kimjinyoung likes this.
  5. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did they force her to replace the sister? Is the reason her father abandoned her really her powers?
    any spoilers about the ending?

6. nicomcla1995

nicomcla1995 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read the first few chapters and I already hate it.
    I know Eastern culture heavily believes in filial piety but I hate this concept with a passion.
    Your parents abandon you in a forest for 12 years. Cool, at the end of the day their still your parents, they gave you life, and it’s your duty to help them if needed.
    Weak FL, Weak ML, overall a miss for me.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2024
  7. Beneath_theRainbow

Beneath_theRainbow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading this part. She had to replace her sister cuz the sister got a scar from protecting ml from the assassins... She was also not abandoned by her father. The one who abandons her is her uncle (her father's twin) who killed her father. Then he pretends to be the father and proceeds to kill the rest of their family.. Fl was abandoned in the mountains cuz fake father was scared she'd know the truth..maybe he also hoped for her to die there too.

Her older brother and mother was assassinated while on their way on a trip or something. The brother survives after falling off a cliff (they thought he was dead tho) and mother was left alive cuz she ended up blind and unable to speak from the shock. The real father and sister of fl is dead tho

nicomcla1995 and Bastian like this.