Spoiler The School Prince is a Girl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sparkleme1110, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Keimichi

Keimichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When ML notices that his love for the MC is too much for "brotherly love" and that was when he notices he might be "gay".
    MC "notices" her feelings only very much later. It's hard to say when exactly because she keeps saying that she wants to kidnap the ML to adopt him, so she might have been aware of her feelings of attachment all along. So there's no definite moment where she falls in love or realize she fell in love, since she never really clearly "think" about it in the narration (almost as if she's avoiding the subject). But I guess she finally admits (to herself) she has feelings after the ML corners her and they have a hot steamy night together ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ML has the medical information b/c the stepmother/mistress was looking for it in the hospital that MC was born (stepmother suspects something). ML retrieve it to protect MC. As he suspects there's something really important on there so he orders that no one sees it. But then ML sees the birth certificate and that's when he realizes that MC is a girl.

Anddd finally, if I remember right, it was a bit right before the confrontation (it's been awhile so I am not sure if it was on the same day or some time before). Her reaction is more like a big awkward laugh type of thing as she tries to escape the situation, it's bit like how she acts before and all the previous times where she was almost exposed. No blushing or crying anything girly at all, just your usually princey reactions.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2017
    Roseburn, L.A.C.L., Elphin and 26 others like this.
  2. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    You just saved my life!! Thanks for the spoilers!!!

Keimichi likes this.
  3. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is making her own life hard? Although I like when MC adder her own principles but well id not know why she still think that ML will disgus her for beging the hacker Z
    They are childhood friends... and the ML lost memories ahhh... so complicate, I think she will have a baby... (that i see for sure my reader intuition say it!)

Even if ML is from the white side he will prefer maintain you safe rather that catch you, well, he will catch you to the bed but never to the prison even if he done that he have money to give you out!

Viliel and Alice-sama like this.
  4. HoneyBee349

HoneyBee349 Idk

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm siting the moment when she give a official announcement that she is a girl and give the game world upside down!

Viliel, Pristine Xia, Ashie and 3 others like this.
  5. Galaxii

Galaxii Anon-san

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you~!!

6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel...the longer it gets, the more it falls into that pit of not knowing what to write, so make things bigger. I'm judging by spoilers only, so don't quote me on that. And I really don't see the obsessive need of some authors to make their leads 'fated' by forcing in some childhood friendship, which they then have to adjust by erasing a character's memories in order to fit it into the plot without contradicting the initial chapters, where they probably didn't have that idea yet...

Un, that said, it's still a great novel for teen girls, and it's gonna remain my guilty pleasure :blobsmilehappyeyes:. Though I'll be :blob_coughblood: by the end of it...

7. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter did they finally did it? I’m still @742

Viliel likes this.
  8. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Author deleted the chapter where things got really descriptive, but you're near enough I think. The next chapter Qin Mo bathes Fu Jiu while she was sleeping after the 'deed', that's the chapter where they first had sex.

9. kai sora

kai sora Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm really liking this...
    so... the ML found out he likes the MC thinking she was a guy, did he accept the fact that he might be gay? how did he deal with his feelings?
    did he confront her right after finding out her gender? or was after sometime?

10. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    He was jealous of everyone who is close to Fu Jiu in front of his eyes, didn't allow her to flirt with other guy or girls, sleep in the same room and bed with her... He's obsessed with her. He didn't have much problems dealing with his feelings, even researched how gays have sex.
    He didn't confront her immediately, but soon after her identity was revealed in the semifinals (it was kept secret by her fans and Feng Yi used his power to stop the news from getting outside later on though).

Eodez, H.G, Ophelia_Hecate and 8 others like this.
  11. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh... in chapters 1000 up, these two are pretty active. In the mansion to the clinic....

12. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    I may be late to the party, but qidian will be picking this novel up for translation some time soon \o/. You can vote for the novel here: https://www.webnovel.com/book/9484255206002505 if you're not already aware. One vote a day~ It's currently number 2 in the running, but it's more than 300k votes, so they're aware of the huge interest. I feel so happy and relieved. Finally something good to read. I really wasn't digging the soap opera-like novels they had for girls (with the exception of the novels that don't have a lick of romance in them -_-).

13. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    So we gotta wait until 800 chapters for the ml to find out she’s a female. Oh gawd. I don’t if I can’t wait that long.

Dnyastar and MatchaGirl like this.
  15. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she die and then wake up in the other body??

16. ludagad

Reading List:
    Link
    You won't even notice it's 800 chapters. The tension and excitement are way up there. In fact, I thought the ML found out rather early for my likes...

Lilpriestess likes this.
  17. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    While I don’t know any about computer and hacker
    But I wanted to know What chapters does mc hacker on asshole father company and ruin it?
    I like face slapping part. What chapter does mc face slapping asshole father and his mistress

Leilacus and JimmyFalcon like this.
  18. starbella

starbella Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh umm any vague details~.~

19. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please? Anyone? Can anyone tell me which are the chapters qm confess his feelings to fj?

20. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    The writing is pretty tight and translations are great. But now waiting for the translations is more torture lol. Such a great fun read—- so far. Love the interactions between the leads!

MatchaGirl and immortaltear like this.