Spoiler The School Prince is a Girl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Sparkleme1110, Mar 31, 2017.

1. XiaoSha

XiaoSha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes 69shu do has until 1700+ chapters. you just have to click on the auther name and it will show the list of her/his work and you cans ee there that the book has been split into two part

2. XiaoSha

XiaoSha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML found out MC is a girl at chapter 779!!!!! if you guys want to read, better read it from 2-3 chapters to the back because the revelation is at the top.

UltimateFangirl and BaiQiuyue like this.
  3. Dnyastar

Dnyastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In what chapter will they do the 'deed'

4. BaiQiuyue

BaiQiuyue Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, I still have a long way to go!

UltimateFangirl likes this.
  5. yun yun yun

yun yun yun (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 3 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't remember as I stopped reading...
    But i I think it's approximately the same time when ML found out MC is female...
    Please read previous posts...

6. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm I was waiting for NU to get up to the chapter where Mc finds out ml knows she’s a girl. And after reading all the spoilers and the story takes like a 180 degrees plot wise— not sure if I will continue reading. Could u tell me what chapter the story starts going haywire????? Veeering way off the original storyline? Thanks

UltimateFangirl likes this.
  7. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    In 69shu, I guess 1800+ or 1900+...
    Dunno...

In other sites, I guess 1700+...
    The chapters aren't the same and it's confusing...

But I stopped reading and is considering dropping the story *sigh*...
    Will just wait for spoilers as I still have lots of unread stories in line...

8. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this novel, but I'm starting to think I will not love it until the end... I mean... WTH is the author doing? There's so many ways to develop the story without, I don't know, putting an unknown past, amnesia and all that stuff that takes the history from a good novel to a "too much weed" novel.

9. Otwentyfirst

Otwentyfirst skillfully clueless // lazy book reader ;)

Reading List:
    Link
    ... I lost interest in it a while ago. The constant reference to being crappy at math was too much. Just felt like the author was trying too hard to identify with middle schoolers. Came to the spoiler to just get the ending. Someone... just tell me the ending.

10. Anamoly

Anamoly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Requesting spoilers for National School Prince is a girl.. If there is another thread please point me in the right direction.

11. SilvZero

SilvZero New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone who can provide me any spoilers where Hoshino knows that Z is Fu Jiu.

12. SilvZero

SilvZero New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone knows where hoshino founds out Z is fu jiu

13. Jiumo

Jiumo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me a link to raw novel so that I can read it using google translate

14. Jiumo

Jiumo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you pls give me the link to the story where you read it.

15. yun yun yun

Reading List:
    Link
    Mutsuba likes this.
  16. kieranfortier

Reading List:
    Link
    He was looking for Z because she suddenly disappeared and there was no sign left. He found a weak lead that took him to China. There he searched a lot, but didn’t find her. He only suspected Fu Jiu after he saw she playing one of the games of the competition (because of the way she act / smile reminded him a lot of Z even if the age don’t match) and went to the resurrection game to talk to her. Bingo, he was right, they talked briefly (Qin Mo caught the two hugging- friendly - and was disheartened. He thought “it’s not that I can’t bend him, but that he is bent for Hoshino and not me”) and bid goodbye. They keep in touch as Fu Jiu plan to became Z again and Hoshino is her helper. There’s this case of a copycat pretending to be Z that is hurting people and Hoshino is helping her with that too.

Ivasama, elhystine, Liliss and 2 others like this.
  17. kieranfortier

Reading List:
    Link
    Few spoilers (may have few wrong things as I don’t remember everything perfectly and mtl is always a crazy thing):
    - After Alliance first win (if I’m not wrong) there’s this traditional masquerade party they always do. The costume of each member of Alliance is decided through lottery. QM, wanting FJ to ask him for help, arranged a special lottery for him that have on one real option: female costume. Too bad FJ didn’t refuse. He made a lot of preparation to fool everyone and went as a devilish girl (and caught almost everyone’s attention), planning to hide the whole party. But he had to take 3 photos to prove he went to te party, so he took the first one of QM’s back when he arrived and sent to the wechat group. QM started to analyze the photo’s angles and find out FJ’s position. However, when he saw the beautiful devilish woman, he didn’t stop. Instead, he went to the surveillance room and watched FJ, comparing his position with the second photo he sent. Now he is sure. The party has two traditions: 1. The woman who receives the most invitations to dance has the right to dance with QM and 2. After the dance with QM, the zero light event start (they turn off the lights and dance partners kiss). Note that QM never participated in the kiss event and that FJ has no idea of this event. So, the manager ask QM about this event and for the first time he decided to participate. No surprise that FJ won the dance and QM kissed her knowing who she is (but later he pretended he didn’t know). No one found FJ’s identity except QM and the manager (that was speechless as he knew QM did it all on purpose). After seeing FJ dressed as a woman QM finally realize his feelings.
    - Little before this party we are introduced to a woman from the Wu family. She likes QM and is a policewoman. In her mind, her marriage to QM is a sure thing. She shows up and QM’s grandpa tried to make a blind date (with family) for them, but he never cared about her. There she got an invitation to the masquerade party. She was the only person without a mask and tried to buy the right to dance with QM from FJ, but was stopped by QM (“respect the party rules”). She is friend with Han Susu and together they make a whole mess trying to destroy FJ.
    - So, now QM knows he likes FJ for real and plan to bend FJ little by little. He starts to claim FJ’s as his and have all kinds of dirty thoughts hahaha.
    - Yaoyao suspect her friend is depressive and maybe suicidal, so she calls FJ to help. FJ find out something is wrong with a teacher called Yang. He was involved with pedophilia and now seems to be threatening YY’s friend, Li Meisomething. He takes advantage of the super strict mother LM have (she always have to have excellent scores and the teacher is lowering hers on purpose). This reminds FJ of and old case when she was Z and decide to intervene. He find out people with high position are buying teachers Yang service because they like young pure innocent girls like LM and the high schoolers prostitutes are no longer as attractive as before to them. FJ’s first act is to ask the girl to be his girlfriend in front of everyone (she knows it’s not for real). This makes the Yang teacher speed his plans as, with a boyfriend, the girl may lost her “pure ness”. The FJ dress up as a girl and broadcast the whole thing, forcing the police to act too. QM, pissed of after knowing about the the girlfriend too, decide to help the police as long as they track FJ’s cellphone for him. In the end QM found FJ dressed as a girl, kissed him (“to protect her identity of the Alliance members that were there too”) and made him break up with LM. He covered up FJ’s participation in the whole thing.
    - Qin Mo find out that he can’t keeping playing without treatment, otherwise he won’t be able to play in the future. However, he refuses the treatment because it requires a rest of 3 months, longer than the competition that takes 20 days.
    - The manager talks to Fu Jiu about it and he makes a deal with Qin Mo. He will treat his hand in another country where the treatment is faster for 13, 15 or 20 days (I don’t remember which hahaha).
    - Before QM left, he leaved his male cat called princess with FJ. This cat is trained and attacks everyone else but QM and FJ. QM told the cat to watch FJ 24/7 and don’t let him flirt with anyone and he really does jajajaja. This cat is amazing and super loyal to QM (the only person he allowed to get close to princess is FJ btw). Once FJ was playing with the senior players (they have a we chat group and QM added FJ) and one of them was with Hoshino. Hoshino joined the play and QM is super jealous (because every time Hoshino’s photo appears, FJ stops and stares). The cat disconnected FJ laptop because he was being unfaithful jajajaja (QM saw everything because they were video chatting). Princess is also trained to protect his master and the house.
    - While QM is away, the Wu girl and Han Susu starts their plan. The Wu girl hates FJ because QM cares too much about him and he is stealing him from her. Han Susu hates FJ because he is bent and don’t love her even after she invested so much in him (the Wu girl told HS that FJ is gay on purpose). So, they starts rumors about FJ being bent and how he is a bad player and don’t deserve to be in Alliance. They manage to convert a few of FJ’s previous fans to hate him (because of the bent thing) and they splashed coke on her.
    - While QM is away, FJ is the captain (actually he says the princess is there to represent QM). They are going great until one day FJ wakes up with a hellish cramps and the Wu girl decides to act arresting her and keeping her in a cold room. This happens like three hours before a game and she makes clear she pretends to investigate “very slowly”. Her plan is to make FJ lose the game and be blamed by the fans and QM. To arrest FJ she used the case of FJ’s ex-girlfriend, but she is acting without permission and without proof (believing her background will protect her). FJ is in a really hopeless situation, but the manager managed to take few lawyers from the Qin family to rescue him. FJ arrives in time for the 5x5, but he is really sick and in the end Alliance lost. Just there, QM shows up. When the manager called the lawyers, QM was informed and went back. He said the Alliance still have a chance to go back with the resurrection game.
    - QM accepted to participate in a variety show as long as FJ participated too and that the program included few intimate things. The show is pure love the whole thing...

RubySBS, Elphin, dini46 and 7 others like this.
  18. angelyelsew

angelyelsew Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When is he(qin mo) hypnotized, he betrays fu jiu with the fan jia? What happens when he is in this state?

19. Jeonjkook

Jeonjkook 徐明浩我的男神

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey is it just me who feel awkward when read this after the author decided to restore fu jiu's real name (bao jiu)? There's no change bout her personality but there's something that i can't explain that block my heart.. I've read for so long with "Fu Jiu" name then suddenly change it in the middle.. I know she want to continue her life as Z but.. I still prefer calling his highness Jiu is Fu Jiu :blobsob: i know that's not her real identity but i think it's the best identity for me cuz it's really fun like this :notlikeblob:

20. bbobbob

bbobbob Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where can i read the new chapters? (1000 up)