The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why not?? O3o
    if yer manly in a womans body
    Or the prettiest princess in buff mcbuffs body
    S'why shes called trap (probably...)
    Thank you for the updates @Gav
    Hope yer having a wonderful day~

readerz and Gav like this.
  2. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    At first I thought Trap really want to have the dragon's babies.:blobsmirk::blobowoevil_horns:

:blobjoy:Poor the viewers trying to comprehend Trap in all his glorious bodies.

Nekura, readerz and Gav like this.
  3. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    If Trap didn't have a habit of showing off hir's breasts and then calling them 'manly pecs' you might have been right.

Trap is either the most gorgeous trap ever or the most gorgeous 'trap' ever. Often both at the same time. :V

Shiina, Nekura, readerz and 2 others like this.
  4. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that's what everyone thought, hahahaha! Thanks for the updates @Gav.

5. wraven881

wraven881 Stressed Student

Reading List:
    Link
    Was a little out of sorts last days...

But still, thank you, Shizun~

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  6. kurousagi4242

kurousagi4242 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie: Hi I'm new can we request fanfiction? :blobnosebleed: if so I would like to request for a Liu Qingge x Shen Qingqiu!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
    Nekura and readerz like this.
  7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
  8. kurousagi4242

kurousagi4242 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz likes this.
  9. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Candy.
    ATDSVT- PAST TO PRESENT
    [VIRUS CORRUPTION DETECTED!]
    [LOAD SAVED FILE!]

Shizun's brothers and sisters (whose gender and race varied from lifetime to lifetime) became rulers quite often.

'Cyan' in one lifetime, had become a king by marrying a princess after rescuing her from a murder attempt and 'ElderSoul' had followed his lead, saving his own princess to marry her.

Other lifetimes had them building kingdoms, like Necron and Auberon did.

Still others had them born as princes and princesses.

However the most popular method of gaining a kingdom was through right of conquest.

By contrast, Shizun's method... well, it couldn't even really be called a method.

The fact was.... It was like feeding stray cats.

Feral cats.

Shizun tended to settle into some place in the wilderness and then use his doton and mokuton to make whatever style of palatial building, compound, farms and ponds he felt like making.

He obviously had made such a paradise for himself, seeing as his servants were all golem constructs of whatever materials he felt were right for the time being.

The fact was that Shizun's mastery of doton and mokuton were unparalleled. That meant gorgeous palaces fully furnished, and whatever Shizun felt like growing for food.

And that sort of luxury tended to attract... visitors.

The first time Shizun came out to see tribesmen... really primitive tribesmen...picking fruits from his garden, he sighed and just laid out food.

After that,it just... snowballed.

Like feeding stray cats, while Shizun didn't approach them, the primitive tribe kept... coming back. And eating all the food. And moving in closer and closer because the forest was dangerous, don't you know, and they were being hunted by something out there!

Shizun just covered his face with his hands and then laid out more food.

Then the tribe brought in their women and children.

And then Shizun left out even more food. And eventually set up proper shelters. Which, as one thing led to another, left Shizun with having to teach them crafts like cooking, agriculture, weaving, and writing, because the poor sods had literally no idea what to do with anything.

Finally Shizun just gave in and adopted the lot of them. Close to a thousand people, scrawny and skinny and puppy eyed.

Of course this had its drawbacks.

For example, the first time a rival tribe came in to try to steal and raid, Shizun ripped into them like an angry mother bear on berserk, protecting a lairfull of cubs.

The raiders had come with horses and blades, looking for slaves.

Shizun punted one unfortunate individual so hard that he went flying above the trees until his sudden and inevitable fall back down.

Then Shizun grabbed the most cowardly looking raider, and strung them up, as... well as his disciples had taken to doing. And then held up a massive spider, which twitched its legs in disgruntlement before he put the creature on the poor fellow's face.

The second time around, Shizun then held up a truly massive snake and made as if to put it onto the poor man's pelvis.
    The resulting interrogation was very fruitful and very rapid. Shizun then pulled the poor sod off the tree after ascertaining where his tribe lived, and then punched him into the air to join his friend.

After checking the trajectory, Shizun nodded to himself and then set out to hunt down the tribe that had come after his adopted group of feral not-cats.

The resulting invasion was short, sharp and to the point. Explosions everywhere, and Shizun breaking their city wall like the Kool-Aid Man before stringing up ALL THE NOTABLES AND ALL THE ARMED MEN upside down on the walls' remnants before he... tore the slave market apart and took every last one of the slaves with him.

And in a final token of insult, he took all their children too.

Of course, he hadn't expected that so many of the mothers would follow him.

That was actually the typical path that these things followed.

Shizun would build a palace, any tribes in the vicinity would move in like feral cats, hoping for food. Shizun would feed them, they would come back. And keep coming back. And somewhere down the line, someone or the other offered Shizun a crown because clearly Shizun provided for them.

It wasn't as if Shizun ever needed anything from them either. Anything he wanted, he could make for himself. He didn't need their tribute. He didn't need their anything. They.... basically just kept putting Shizun in charge because CLEARLY Shizun knew what he was doing.

Even in more or less civilized realms in certain lifetimes these things played out.

Putting Shizun in any proximity to a war torn area led to him feeding people and tending to their wounds as...as humanitarian aid and he or she kept getting given a crown.

Because anyone throwing in with Shizun got fed and medicated and in too many cases, Shizun taught them some agricultural methods and crafts and any medical procedures or healing techniques that could be done even in these conditions so they could look after themselves.

As for expansions... those mostly happened because Shizun really didn't take invasions or attacks on his... stray not-cats well. He tended to get very upset. Explosions and gigantic plant golems bashing all the things in their way like a ferny Gojira levels of upset.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Thanks for the candy!

11. Hydrochoerus

Hydrochoerus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God i love those characters. Incidental overlords of the world because they intensely and meticulously help because they can and others love and hate them for it. The world just roles over because they've been fed, protected or eviscerated.
    Like damn clearly they can shoulder the world so here ya go ya crazy mother bear.

Thank you for the updatw hope yer having a wonderful day.

Shizun sounds so wonderful. Shizun if you feed me and let me stay with ya i can plunder and fight for you too o3o

Nekura, readerz, Gav and 1 other person like this.
  12. Lunnear

Lunnear BL Readers and Writers- [My Muse is Yaoi~!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if there's a novel out there thats like
    this .... "I don't want to be a King/Queen but the people keep following me and make me one anyway" sort of novel.

Nekura, readerz, Nokita and 3 others like this.
  13. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    G's entire life is that novel. As the buns and the natives have just discovered.

wraven881, Nekura, readerz and 3 others like this.
  14. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    No no no, I'm not talking about G. I am talking/asking for other novels, fiction and/or fanfiction, original or not, that have that kind of situations/circumstances. "Before I knew it, all sort of people start following me and make me a King/Queen" sort of thing.

Gav and Nokita like this.
  15. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    mmmmm the closest i can think of would be the one about a goddess that became an evil god because her humans so she switched to being the beastkin's goddess and picked em up...... (i added it to readinglist and havent read it but the synopse kinda fits, dont remember the title but im pretty sure its a jp novel)

And then evil god average sorta fits.....

Mmm... *thinks some more*

Nekura and Lunnear like this.
  16. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    EVIL GOD AVERAGE IS THAT SORT OF NOVEL??

17. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh? That sounds interesting. Can I have the title or the link please? If you find it?

Hydrochoerus likes this.
  18. Lunnear

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you sure that's the right novel? I read the summary and it doesn't sound right....

19. Nokita

Nokita Potato Who Is Procrastinating Many Things

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm asking too. :blobsalt:

20. heartantares

heartantares One Who Provides Uselessly Detailed Information

Reading List:
    Link
    key word sorta~ she picks up a slave/dying child or something and turns her into her servant/miko/apostle after saving her then while living in the dungeon she picks up believers because she wanted to save a little girl that was gonna be a sacrifice and so they think that their evil god resides in that dungeon and so suddenly she has a following of cultists that believe her to be their god and worship her and live around her dungeon while doing things to spread their goddess' name across the land( if i remember correctly this wasn't her intention for them to do..... and the way her cultist followers go about spreading her greatness was somewhat funny.)

so i think it kinda fits if you squint your eyes and look at it sideways

and this one is the other one i was referring to i think.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...ob-to-guardian-diety-of-the-beastmen-country/

IzKir, Lunnear and Nokita like this.