The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another snippet from the fic I’m working on that is mostly about original!Luo Binghe x original!SQQ but this bit features Scum Villain!Shen Yuan x SV!Luo Binghe(Bing-mei) and takes place after the earlier bit I shared https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4367191/

NSFW under spoilers

Shen Yuan had just finished reading a book when Luo Binghe crawled onto the part of the bed by his feet.

“Shizun, can I try something?” He asked. Both his hands were already covered in lube and he was spreading it around, warming it with the friction.

Shen Yuan froze, fearing the worst, that somehow Luo Binghe wanted to fist him with both hands. (1)

“W-wait,” Shen Yuan said, his soul ready to leave his body as he tried to think of the least hurtful way to reject Luo Binghe because he would not be able to survive it if -

“Can I jerk you off?” Luo Binghe said hopefully, sensing Shen Yuan’s discomfort, he retreated marginally.

Oh. Shen Yuan’s breath returned to him and he relaxed. A handjob with both hands. Nothing would happen with his butt. He began to remove his pants so it would be easier for Luo Binghe to access him, and that was permission enough.

Luo Binghe smiled, and spoke as he watched, admitting that he didn’t have much experience with anal sex so he wasn’t sure how to make that feel really good for Shen Yuan yet, but he had masturbated enough times that he was sure he was skilled at it, that he could make it good for Shizun, and get him to orgasm.

It wasn’t an one-sided conversation because Shen Yuan asked about things too, like why exactly Luo Binghe had done it so much and that led to the admittance that Luo Binghe had been around a certain person alot during his teenage years, and had much reason to take care of himself, and learn to do it efficiently, or jump in cold water alot.

Shen Yuan blushed at the implications and shamefully, his cock was half-hard by the time it was revealed.

Luo Binghe wrapped one hand around Shen Yuan’s shaft and the other around the head. Shen Yuan could feel where Luo Binghe’s hand felt different, where the sword scar was.

Luo Binghe wasn’t lying when he said he was skilled. It was much nicer than any time Shen Yuan could remember from when he had comforted himself. There was something about the full coverage and coordination of the hands and the fact it wasn’t his own but someone else’s and the unusual presence enhanced the sensations.

The closest thing Shen Yuan had ever come to the experience of another person jerking him off had been when he had sat on his hand until it had gone numb and proceeded to take care of himself while his brain had been fooled into thinking it was someone else’s hand. It was different, but the needle-like feeling hadn’t been fun. What Luo Binghe was giving him now was on another level, a bullet train against a steam engine of the past. Shen Yuan fell into it, let himself be unselfconscious, as if he were masturbating alone in his room. All sorts of sounds came out.

Luo Binghe had said he was good at getting off quickly but he took his time with Shen Yuan, massaging the length and head, exploring and getting to know its sensitive spots. Still, he doesn’t delay it when he felt than Shen Yuan was close and wanted it, so Luo Binghe jerked just the right way and Shen Yuan came with an audible groan.

Shen Yuan sank into the muddle of the wonderful feeling, vaguely wondering, to get this good, how much times had Luo Binghe beaten the airplane, shot the handgun, and seen the five ladies? (2)

Shen Yuan asked the last one out loud, and Luo Binghe took it literally, his brows wrinkled in confusion, his previous smile briefly turning to a frown, “I haven’t seen any ladies before, only you Shizun.”

Shen Yuan remembered then, that Luo Binghe was a virgin when it come to women. The Luo Binghe of the original novel has had an orgy with five women but masturbation was the only way his Luo Binghe would get “five ladies”.

Shen Yuan felt a little awkward then, because maybe if he hadn’t mucked into the story, Luo Binghe would not have fallen for him and as a result stray from his destiny of being a harem master with tons of women.

…He had to make up for the missing presence of several women somehow.

Shen Yuan reached for Luo Binghe, wanting to return the favor but Luo Binghe blushed, admitting he had already come, untouched, just from giving Shen Yuan the handjob and seeing how pleasured he had looked receiving it. He had finally succeeded in making Shen Yuan come under his hands.

Luo Binghe spoke, curious, “Shizun, before you seemed reluctant, but when I said I wanted to jerk you off, you agreed. What did you think I was going to do before I said that?”

“No comment”, Shen Yuan answered, because he was not going to give Luo Binghe ideas.
    ______

(1) fisting is sex where Person A puts their hand in Person B’s ass or vagina to fuck them. It takes ALOT of lube and planning for one hand to feel good, two is ...

(2) These three are all Chinese slang for masturbation. First two are too modern for Shen Yuan to say. 5 ladies = 4 fingers and thumb of hand.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandarin_Chinese_profanity#Masturbation

Also for the first slang, if you’ve read the Airplane extras, considering Mobei Jun and Shang Qinghua’s relationship it’s like MBJ masturbates alot(beats the airplane)

Also, if anyone wants to read vague ideas I have for a Symbolism sequel, I can post those too.

...Anytime I post here it's almost certainly NSFW stuff.

Kitama, SourKandy, readerz and 2 others like this.
  2. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do post your vague ideas too.

3. Shiro2000

Shiro2000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have finally finished reading all pages:sweating_profusely: :blobparty: (i might have skimmed some parts:oops:)

Gav likes this.
  4. Shiro2000

Shiro2000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is there more?:blobpeek:

Gav likes this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    There is more on the discord. I have drafts there on the beta list.

6. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, you know how I said I had a vague idea for the sequel, at this point I think Symbolism will be Part 1 of a Trilogy, very NSFW under spoilers, vague ideas = I'm posting 2,000 words:

Part 2

Before the immortal alliance assembly (which Huan Hua Palace spent the most on), LBH says he met himself (aka Scum Villain!LBH).

During the assembly SQQ knows LBH is a evil bastard that is not to be underestimated, he bets on LBH, who has ability.

The demons invading the assembly test happens and there’s the 3 options to fix things again

1)kill LBH to repel the demons
    2)kill the Huan Hua Palace Head to restore the barrier/remove demons
    3)sex ritual (ugh)

LBH kills the Huan Hua Palace Head to restore the barrier and remove demons from the assembly. LBH tells SQQ that the Palace Head wanted to do with LBH what LBH had done with SQQ(during symbolism) and LBH didn’t want to at all, so he kills the Palace Head because the palace head was too eager because LBH resembles his mother (ugh)

SQQ confronts LBH and there’s a struggle of some kind and SQQ ends up sending LBH into the abyss, (as the plot requires) but when LBH falls he’s like, good luck explaining the murder, Shizun.

LBH is back five years later and SQQ is afraid LBH will touch him, but he doesn’t.

???

LBH says he wants to touch SQQ very badly but he can’t, until work is done. There’s business, LBH’s father is planning something, aka merging the human and demon worlds.

To try and prevent that so the demon world and human world cannot meet, LBH has a spell that’s tied to SQQ. As long as LBH does not touch SQQ, symbolically, demon and human do not meet, so the worlds will not merge.

There’s lots of UST during this period. SQQ was a contrary bastard, if someone said he couldn’t have a thing, he’d want it. If LBH says SQQ can’t touch him then SQQ wants to touch LBH.

LBH really frowns at this. We can’t touch. You’ve almost ruined everything. LBH has to destroy his enemies/stop his dad, only then can the spell be relaxed and they can touch.

There’s alot of details I don’t have down yet but during the period LBH and SQQ can’t touch in real life, something happens where LBH enters SQQ’s dreamscape and they can interact there.

…and here is where more fucking and mind games happen, Symbolism 2.0, and this time SQQ tops.

Since SQQ wanted to touch LBH so badly, LBH goes up to him and pushes SQQ onto the bed he usually sleeps on, but doesn’t do anything yet besides lying on top of SQQ and holding down his hands.

LBH implies SQQ is thinking about this stuff and it is SQQ’s dreamscape.

SQQ makes the connection that he is the lord over his own dreamscape like he is the lord of Qing Jing Peak. Since this dream is his and not Luo Binghe’s, because Luo Binghe is only a visitor/foreigner and he entered with his dream demon powers.

This is my dream, my domain. SQQ reverses the situation. SQQ exerts his will and their positions get switched and SQQ is on top while LBH is being pressed into the bed.

SQQ orders LBH to leave SQQ’s dreamscape but LBH refuses and says, “Make me”

So SQQ keeps on doing stuff to LBH in order to get him to leave.

This part has less consent issues than what I’ve already posted because basically the premise here is LBH can leave SQQ’s dream realm at anytime with his powers, just like he used his powers to enter it. But LBH chooses not to leave even as SQQ exerts his will over the dream and SQQ’s will is stronger than LBH’s because this is SQQ’s dream so he has precedence. (idk exactly the extent of LBH’s dream powers but that’s how they work here)

LBH can leave the dream at any time but he doesn’t.

SQQ tries to go in dry(!) but LBH’s already made himself pre-slicked in the dream and said it’d be rough on SQQ’s dick otherwise.

SQQ thought of fucking LBH in a painful way but he hesitates because giving it painfully would mean he sucks at love-making, and he doesn’t want to be worse at it than LBH, so SQQ ends up trying to do it in a way that’s really good. And everything is happening in a dream so things go the way he wants to and he can give it in a skilled way he couldn’t be capable of in real life.

LBH makes fun of him too, like, this really is a dream because SQQ is an old man who doesn’t have that much stamina, or talent because LBH is probably the only man SQQ has fucked (and LBH is right lol)

In the dream SQQ can tell when LBH is about to orgasm, and because of what happened in Symbolism, SQQ takes his revenge. When LBH is close, SQQ stops moving or controls the dream and dampens the orgasm from erupting and he does this three times before he finally lets LBH come. Basically SQQ makes the sex last much longer than it has to.

He wakes up and wonders when he’ll be able to touch LBH irl again because LBH keeps on avoiding him.

Part 3

LBH’s dad wants to merge the human realm and demon realm so he invalidates the spell LBH set up in Part 2 by transforming LBH’s body into that of a woman’s. Basically a prerequisite of wielding the Heart Demon Blade is having a dick and LBH doesn’t have one anymore so only his father can wield the blade and control the power to merge the realms. (I know this is ridiculous but that’s the plot. LBH needs to get his dick back so he can wield the sword again and stop his dad.)

In his original form, LBH was a man who resembled his mother. Meanwhile, a transformed LBH appears to be a woman, and now resembled his father. This doesn’t mean he’s ugly btw, he’s Four Great Beauties of Ancient China level attractive. Because LBH looks like his dad now instead of his mom, his face is different enough that SQQ doesn’t recognize him and thinks he’s a maiden in trouble who needs to be saved!! Liu Mingyan is a beauty to the point she has to veil her lower face, but SQQ insists LBH wear a hat veil, which covers his entire face lol.

[​IMG]

LBH introduces himself to SQQ by a fake name, Jiang Xuehua.

Jiang is a surname meaning river.

BingHe means Ice + River, but together means “glacier”

XueHua means Snow + Flower, but together means “snowflake”

A glacier is large and intimidating while a snowflake is small and delicate. ;-)

LBH is so used to avoiding SQQ that he also tries to avoid him in his new form but he remembers the spell is broken now so he happily tries to touch SQQ but SQQ avoids contact because of the propriety attitude that there should be no contact between men and woman.

LBH asks to be apprenticed to SQQ so he can learn to defend himself and SQQ relents and accepts him as a student. LBH calls SQQ “shifu” instead of “shizun” .

SQQ eventually starts calling LBH “Xue’er” which is cute nickname, like snowy.

SQQ wants to book two rooms in inns always but LBH says he’ll feel unsafe if SQQ isn’t nearby.

…There’s an incident where a lust demon throws poison on SQQ, which makes him want to fuck the closest person, and he defeats the demon but was knocked out afterward, and SQQ wakes up with jumbled memories, and sees white sheets stained with red blood, he thinks he deflowered LBH, and LBH doesn’t correct that misconception. LBH bashfully says nothing happened in the tone of “there’s no 300 taels of silver buried here”. ***a chinese saying which means making something obvious, from a story about a man who buried money and then wrote a sign at the place he put it, saying no 300 money was there. LBH says it’s fine if he’s ruined now and never marries, he’s happy with following shifu forever.

SQQ is guilty about this especially when LBH insists on repaying his kindness of taking him as a student by mending his clothes and cooking for him and SQQ sadly says LBH would have made a great wife for someone but SQQ ruined him.

LBH says he can still marry but SQQ says LBH will get in trouble during the wedding night when his groom does stuff and there’s no blood because SQQ already broke that.

LBH is actually kind of pissed off that SQQ is so sincere toward him while he appears to be a woman while not giving him an ounce of kindness toward him in his original body. Harem master LBH knows the ways a woman seduces a man and he practically throws himself at SQQ but SQQ bizarrely behaves like an actual gentlemen even though according to LBH’s knowledge, he is scum. But SQQ’s only nice because he sees himself in LBH, who says he is an orphan and is sad about being accepted as a cultivator late though he has talent, and also a part of this is SQQ being plain old sexist and before LBH was changed, he did call SQQ scum and SQQ wanted to disprove that, thinking Xuehua’s appearance is a heavenly test of his humanity and control.

LBH has a painful period and asks SQQ for help so SQQ puts his hand on his abdomen and circulates spiritual energy and then tries to teach LBH to do it for himself but LBH acts spoiled and wants SQQ to keep his hand on him but SQQ pulls his hand away and says nope, do it yourself or you are a stupid student if you can't learn to do something as simple as this. and then LBH actually smiles inside because yay SQQ is being mean to him again and calling him a dumbass.

Also there maybe a point LBH’s dad sees LBH with SQQ but LBH’s dad can’t publicly acknowledge LBH, and there’s something about face and reputation for families or whatever, and the importance of a woman’s innocence, to anger his dad, LBH is extra clingy and touchy with SQQ and implies SQQ screwed him.

Okay, so LBH finds out the way he can return to his original form is by having sex with a man, who has to release sperm inside, and that stuff will turn him back.(I know I’m shameless with my “that’s why they need to have sex” plot devices but canon Scum Villain is like that so I’m going wild here) SQQ finds out Xue’er is LBH so LBH thinks SQQ doesn’t want to do it, and LBH can just find any random guy but SQQ stops LBH and insists on being the one to help him return to his normal form…

They do it right in the cave where the Heart Demon Sword is embedded and because it’s an emergency, LBH makes SQQ come embarrassingly quick, like in less than five minutes, but it hurt for LBH during because there wasn’t enough prep beforehand and SQQ is like WTF there’s blood because he thought he already took care of that but he hadn’t, this is the actual first time he’s broken the hymen. (LBH loses his virginity to SQQ twice. Once in symbolism and once here) LBH gets up right after, and there’s cum dripping down his thigh and he’s like thanks. One moment he’s unchanged and then the next he suddenly has a cock again so he picks up the Demon Heart Sword and saves the day,

Some time later LBH figures out how to cast the spell on himself so he goes to SQQ again while he has a vagina, and said last time was a rush so he was unsatisfied, want to try again? Don't worry, I can't get pregnant. So they have sex again and harem master LBH knows what it sounds like when a woman was enjoying the pleasure of being fucked well and then he realizes, oh, that’s my voice.

In the morning LBH has a dick again and then mentions how SQQ did so much poking last night, he wants to do the poking now…and SQQ actually turns over. They have sex again with LBH topping again like he’s always wanted to since Symbolism, and there’s talking and feelings and shit during and afterward but anyway for this to make sense there was development and talking during the time LBH was with SQQ as Jiang Xuehua.

Part one they have sex once, by part three they do it three times.

I have so much stuff I need to work on before this lol.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  7. LCC

LCC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    umu!
    :aww::aww::aww:
    Gonna go compile the rest of the fics into the new docs now!
    >.<

Gav likes this.
  8. LCC

LCC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    Lunnear, Kitama and Matthew9999 like this.
  9. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Check out the latest chapter, lol!

Yue Qingyuan spoke in a calm and measured way: “My junior apprentice brother is in charge of Qing Jing Peak. As a Peak Lord, he has always been a good role model, a person of noble and unblemished moral character."​

OMG! YQY! Either he's
    1. a damned good liar
    2. or in his heart originalSQQ was noble, good, and righteous
    There's more YQY in the next chapter.

Kitama, LCC, Matpatpat and 1 other person like this.
  10. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Obviously it is the latter.

Fulmine Chrys and readerz like this.
  11. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Demon Lord’s Runaway Pregnant Bride

Spoilers/summary/preview, this fic will feature:

Original LBH/Original SQQ

Scum Villain!Luo Binghe(Bing-Mei)/Shen Yuan

Liu Mingyan/Sha Hualing

If you read SQQ, it will always refer to OG!SQQ. Shen Yuan is called Shen Yuan (will be explained in fic). If Scum Villain!LBH and OG!LBH are in the same scene, OG!LBH is called Lord Luo, but he is always called LBH in flashbacks as told by SQQ.

Liu Qingge’s relatively small role in this story will be explained at the very end, after context is given. As I write or think his role might grow though.

SPOILERS UNDER TAG
    Shen Qingqiu had lost many things: his parents (dead), his birth name (forgotten), his brother by bond (dead metaphorically), his house(ashes), his peak (scorched earth), his disciples (scattered), his sword (sunken), and most recently, his cock (not in the eunuch way, but the “ate the wrong herb and was transformed into a woman“ way).

The story begins with SY rescuing SQQ from a random demon, SQQ had fled to their world using the Xin Mo Sword.

SY is confused because the demon had said the woman was pregnant. What’s even weirder is the woman looked alot like him, is dressed in LBH’s black robes and has the Demon Heart Sword.

It runs out to be a version of Original SQQ and he explains his story(also he’s a man and not a woman despite how he looks).

SQQ fell from a cliff, survived, ate a marine plant to recover and it did save him but it also transformed his body. His powers are unsteady because he feels disgusted by and disconnected from his new form. He ends up stealing women’s clothes and then he tries to save a girl from kidnappers but he gets kidnapped himself and ends up with the designee of Kidnapped person #9(Jiu) yet again.

SQQ tries to come up with a plan to free himself and the girls and women with him but what ends up happening is others save them…but it turns out to be demons. Sha Hualing rips off the head of the leader of the slavers with her bare hands while Liu Mingyan said there should have been a trial. Members from LMY’s peak will escort the women back to their homes but those who have no homes to return to can follow SHL to LBH’s place, to be maids or to join his harem.

SQQ considers being a maid but he hears rumors about how good LBH is in bed and SQQ gets annoyed and wants to humiliate LBH by being unimpressed. He decides to enter the harem, and every women has to accept wearing a contraceptive before they can join and he accepts.

There’s sex (SQQ’s transformed body is definitely virginal) and SQQ thought shit, the rumors are true, he is good.

Meanwhile LBH is really confused because SQQ didn’t have an orgasm!

(A 2017 study says like 60% of women have faked orgasms..sad but true.)

SQQ’s like, well it felt nice.

LBH: But you didn’t come.

So?

LBH: Every women I’ve slept with has had an orgasm, without fail.

SQQ thinking, I’m not even a woman.

…LBH goes down on SQQ for like 30 minutes and he still doesn’t come.

(At this point it isn’t possible for SQQ to have orgasms, at all.)

So SQQ becomes a puzzle for LBH and they try to have sex in all sorts of ways and positions and it never works to the point LBH is beginning to doubt himself while SQQ is just laughing because of this strange way he has power over him.

SQQ doesn’t have good feelings toward his new private parts at all, he calls it wound, or gash because vagina in chinese is yindao, literally female way. So he only uses negative euphemisms like those two, and “burial mound” because he has a vague plan to trap or kill LBH somehow, using that part. And also so I can make a ridiculous GDC reference/pun. (”LBH launched a military campaign against SQQ’s burial mound.” To describe what happens when he discovers SQQ didn’t orgasm and wants to fix that)

Falling in love happens at some point during all that, like one of things LBH decides to do is cook for SQQ because what if a bad diet is why he can’t orgasm. Because LBH is focused entirely on SQQ he doesn’t sleep with anyone else(and even later disbands the harem), and SQQ ends up promoted into the position of one of LBH’s four main consorts…Consort Qiu (meaning autumn, the same in his name). SQQ thinks heaven is fucking with him. LBH says the position happened to be open.

Ning Yingying is Consort Qing (Spring), Sha Hualing is Consort Xia (Summer) and Liu Mingyan is Consort Dong (Winter).

And SQQ gets into some sort of drama or arc with each consort. Some normal harem members even dislike him because they feel like he is an ungrateful bitch because SHL saved him but he stole her place as LBH’s current favorite. (Summer gives way to Autumn). SHL doesn’t really give a fuck because she’s having a secret affair with LMY.

At some point SQQ gets pregnant despite the contraceptive and LBH, who has had his suspicions, suddenly voices both of them at once, “Shizun, are you pregnant?”

And SQQ opens up a portal using the Xin Mo Sword and flees.

In case you are wondering why SQQ has the Xin Mo Sword, LBH gave it to him as a vibrator(this is a long story but will make sense in context I won’t give right now) and SQQ experimented with it until he figured out how to use its portal powers.

The reason SQQ flees is because LBH knows he is SQQ now and he thinsk LBH hates him and would never let him have the child, which SQQ intends to keep because of the following crazy reasons:

This is the most masculine I’ve felt since my body was first transformed (Does he mean the opposite, this is the least masculine he’s felt? No. You heard me right the first time). SQQ is feeling masculine because of the paternal and fatherly feelings he had for the unborn child.

I will protect you and care for you and provide for you. Build a house, bring home the silver, teach them to read and write. That stuff. He wants all of it. He didn’t feel that about any of his disciples because there is no blood relation. Ming Fan is simply a minion.

Food, shelter, clothing, - SQQ didn’t give LBH any of those things, but SQQ wanted to give it to the kid he’s carrying and he feels guilt and regret over that and that’s why he fears LBH would never let him have the child peacefully because SQQ was an ass to LBH.

Shen Qingqiu is an orphan, he has no idea who his parents are, if he has any relatives at all, but if he has a kid, now there is something, a person I know is my relative for sure, shares my flesh and blood, and if he wanted this why didn’t he just get together with a woman while he was still had a typical male body? That’s because he did not trust any woman, they could even use some charm to change the kid’s face so they’ll resemble him and how can he know a kid is his for sure, well he knows this one is definitely his because he’s carrying it. You can never trust women with these things. (so yeah, his reasons are part scummy and part sad)

Shen Yuan realized that he was wrong, Shen Qingqiu isn’t Scheherazade, he’s the king. Because he discovered first bride was unfaithful to him, from then on the king married a different virgin each night and had them executed in the morning to prevent any chance on them cheating on him. Scheherazade avoids this fate by telling story after story, leaving a cliffhanger at night so he must wait until the next night to hear more. At the end of 1001 nights, he decides not to kill anymore after he falls in love with her and she bears him children.

You can’t trust women about pregnancies! SQQ points at OG!Sha Hualing, who is pregnant though she is in a relationship with OG!Liu Mingyan. SHL also went through a portal to follow SQQ.

SHL insists the child is OG!LMY’s when she shows up, but LMY doesn’t believe her and says they both have vaginas so it’s impossible.

Both their pregnancies get their parentages tested and the baby SQQ has is LBH’s.

Shen Yuan thinks when SHL falls for someone, she will tenaciously cling, ever loyal, this kind of “your enemies will become my enemies” girl, she would not be a cheater. Thus the logical conclusion is, the baby is LYM’s, even if it’s illogical, and he feels his brain breaking at the development.

And the test says the baby SHL has is LMY’s (Surprise Fpreg!)

It is Scum Villain canon that SHL is the most popular heroine of Proud Immortal Demon Way, though LMY is SY’s favorite.

Shen Yuan’s brain is breaking some more because LMY is upright, noble and chaste…yet she knocked up SHL! Rip there goes his image of LMY.

Worse yet, she had been cold to SHL, thinking the baby was not hers and now LMY looks like the scummiest scum now for abandoning and disbelieving her pregnant lover.

LMY tries to make things right, she wants to marry SHL and have her be her wife, but it’s too late now, SHL is furious. You should have believed my words and not need the test to confirm it.

SHL declares for everyone to hear LMY, listen well, I won’t be your wife, I’ll only be your whore!

She doesn’t want status or legitimacy, she just wants LYM’s righteous image to shatter and suffer because SHL is seriously ticked off (and heartbroken).

She then teams up with SQQ to trick OG!LMY and OG!LBH into a portal away from this world (though they will return later, they’ve brought time by sending away the people they don’t want to see).

SQQ tricks LBH away without clearing things up because he’s afraid of LBH’s answers and SQQ says he will always pick the child.

This is for selfish reason, but SQQ essentially makes the opposite choice LBH’s mother makes, which means in a weird way he is choosing LBH.

Shen Yuan and Bing-mei tell SQQ that OG!LBH isn’t mad at him, but they won’t tell him why because they think OG!LBH should be the one to tell him that background.

Meanwhile SQQ asks Liu Qingge and he spills the beans on how LBH’s mother tried to abort LBH in order to save LBH’s father.

Also, LQG is curious about SHL because it’s not the same world but technically SHL is carrying what is LQG’s niece or nephew.

SHL is worried about carrying a human-demon child and wants to hear about SV!LBH’s childhood but he doesn’t want to talk about it.

SHL wants to hear so she stalks LBH while LQG stalks her. SHL is pissed she is being stalked. What is he waiting for, for her to call him brother-in-law?!

LQG tells LBH to answer whatever questions SHL has and LQG will allow LBH to freely enter and leave Qing Jing Peak without trying to bother or fight him at all and his disciples won’t either, LBH agrees and tells SHL stuff but it only makes her end up horribly depressed.

Because LQG isn’t particularly gentler or chivalrous toward woman (not that SQQ is one) but SQQ is pregnant so everyone is extra careful but LQG is relatively normal so he irritates SQQ the least weirdly enough.

LQG will have a talk with SQQ like so you murdered the other world me, huh? And originalLMY awkwardly slips into the conversation. There’s closure all around, eventually.

At some point Original!LMY knocks out and hides Scum Villain!LMY and tries to get close to OG!SHL but LQG is suspicious and makes her answer something only SV!LMY would know but OG!LMY can’t answer.

I’ve left out 98% of the details but this is basically Liu Qingge’s small role in the story so far, and it only took 1,800 words of context to reach.

Yes this fic is the parallel fic to Part 3 of Symbolism, but much longer and OG!SQQ deals with being transformed and losing his dick much differently from OG!LBH and also I thought of this fic first!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    Lunnear, Kitama, SourKandy and 4 others like this.
  12. Melonee_Mizu

Melonee_Mizu Looking for motivation

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: meep~
    Am I allowed to join in on the fun, or should I just ghost this forum...?

readerz likes this.
  13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    @Gav another fan appeared!

14. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Go ahead and join in.

readerz likes this.
  15. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I just got back and currently am writing meng alternate universe tiny Shen Jiu in discord because reasons.

Kitama and readerz like this.
  16. TanarWater

TanarWater A Dapper, Decorous Deer who is Dressed to Impress

Reading List:
    Link
    Praise the cuteness, with a tiny Jiu to bring happiness too. :aww:

Gav and readerz like this.
  17. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    It is basically a "G adopts little Shen Jiu no matter what body he is in, and cuteness ensues." thing. It's entire plot is healing cuddles, because that is my thing, ok.

18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone who wants to help me by beta'ing the adorable can join our discord. Because reasons.

19. Veineire

Veineire New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knock... Knock...

Um, I know I am suuuper late since it is 700+ pages now. But may I join in?

Lunnear and readerz like this.
  20. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Kitama and busyoldfool like this.