The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System fan fiction

Discussion in 'Community Creations' started by alexfilia, Jun 6, 2017.

1. turnipsprout

turnipsprout Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah, this thread is so long! I started reading the fic in the very first post, and really enjoying these, I hope I'm not missing out on stuff that's not indexed there..

@Gav I'm interested in joining the discord!

2. Gav

Gav [Fairy of the Garden of Evil]

Reading List:
    Link
    Give me a moment to resend you another invite. :V

3. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    New invites given!

4. busyoldfool

busyoldfool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just in case anyone is interested to peek at the CN fandom’s works, Lofter is a great trove if you want to browse fanarts or to MTL fics. BingJiu and BingYuan (any ships with Bingge basically) has a LOT of noncon fics though, so beware.

The series tag - http://www.lofter.com/tag/人渣反派自救系统
    BingQiu (Bingmei/SY) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/冰秋
    MoShang (MBJ/Airplane) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/漠尚
    BingJiu (Bingge/SJ) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/冰九
    BingYuan (Bingge/SY) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/冰垣
    LiuShen (LQG/SY) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/柳沈
    QiJiu (YQY/SJ) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/七九
    LiuJiu (LQG/SJ) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/柳九

I think I got the main ones? There’s a JiuYuan/YuanJiu tag but I’m not sure whether it’s supposed to be a ship tag or a brothers au. I also spotted a Bingmei/SJ fic once, but I don’t remember if they have a proper tag...

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    altherin, Kitama, Esmagiar and 3 others like this.
  5. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't been allowed to lift a hand to do anything since yesterday morning.

I woke up to excruciating pain and my Yue's screams, yesterday.

When I woke up, he was already calling for Mu Qingfang,

Apparently the burns didn't kill me but they still transferred over to the waking world.

Fortunately my throat was fine and I was able to tell Yue to pick me up and carry me to my laboratory and put me into a healing vat.

The vat was full of translucent, green liquid that was normally used for healing potions. This vat and those like it had been made specifically to heal any massive bodily injury like amputation or full body burns.

Even though my burns quickly closed over and healed under the green potion, Yue Qingyuan was still quite obviously traumatized. His eyes were red-rimmed, wild with fear, damp with tears. My poor darling.

I reached up, out of the vat, to try and touch his face, but he caught my hand, kissed my fingertips and then gently put my arm and hand back into the green liquid, telling me not to move.

In addition to healing from the burns, my other task had been to purge myself of the poison while still within the vat.

That didn't take long either, but it must have seemed like an eternity for Yue Qingyuan because he was pale and wan.

When my burns had all peeled off, revealing only smooth new skin, Yue Qingyuan had scooped me up with the greatest care and delicacy. Not letting me move on my own, Yue took me to the bathroom, put me into a tub and bathed me with his own two hands.

Because the new skin was extremely sensitive, I felt exquisite pleasure as Yue Qingyuan gently washed my hair, soaped and rinsed my body clean.

Every time I raised a hand to try to take over and bathe myself he firmly said "NO!" and pushed my hand back down.

The problem with that was, the extreme skin sensitivity had me aroused very quickly. There was literally no way to hide it.

Yue Qingyuan looked like he was torn between laughter and tears while I struggled to hide my arousal.

In a voice that trembled slightly, he told me,"Be good, Jiu, I will take care of that later."

And he did keep his promise, because after he covered... that.. with a towel and had me examined by Mu Qingfang who certified me to have been fully healed, he sent Qingfang out of the room, put the towel to one side and slipped his hand into the water to... relieve me.

I came so hard under his ministrations that I passed out while clinging to him.

Yue Qingyuan hasn't let me out of my rooms since. He hasn't let me handle any work, he hasn't left my side.

He brings me food, feeds me by bringing each portion of food to my mouth with his chopsticks or spoon. He insists on carrying me everywhere. He refuses to let anyone else other than Mu Qingfang into the rooms for daily check ups.

Yue Qingyuan constantly massages medicines into my skin and makes me drink bowls of even more medicine by bringing the bowls to my lips.

When I'm not wrapped up in bandages, he's washing me clean and inspecting me for any signs of scarring. When he's not inspecting me for signs of injuries, he's finding out how sensitive my new skin is, with his mouth and hands, skin on skin.

He is utterly adorable and I haven't the heart to tell him no about anything.

By now, Yue Qingyuan was very, very familiar with his Jiu.

And familiarity in this sense certainly didn't breed contempt.

Instead, it bred sensitivity and pleasure. His Jiu now knew every sensitive part on his body and he knew every single erogenous zone on his Jiu.

It felt like every part of Yue Qingyuan had been kissed, caressed, firmly massaged, licked at, suckled at, or nibbled. Jiu's fervor in bedding him was even more sweetly intoxicating.

Going to bed was exquisitely blissful. Being pleasured by his lover's hands and mouth while at his desk in the study, being pushed down or pulled on top of Jiu anywhere, those white hands slipping into his clothes to stroke him to completion surreptitiously... Everything.

To Yue Qingyuan, it felt as if Jiu wanted to eat him, leaving not even the bones, ravish him day and night.

Jiu's doting was so thorough that not only did he ravish Yue Qingyuan at least thrice a day, he also cooked food for him, put the best portions into his bowl. He massaged the stress right out of Yue's body from head to toe. He ground Yue's ink for him, even helped in the paperwork and provided so many vital resources to the sect.

Then he laid his mouth on Yue, there...and drank his seed down with all the hunger of a starving man at a feast, as if devouring Yue was his reward. When they had finished making love, Jiu licked his hands clean of Yue's 'cream' and then held Yue down and licked him clean, Jiu's tongue even darting into Yue's chrysanthemum to clean it out.

By now, Yue's body knew Jiu's hunger well enough to shiver in delight and begin to harden obediently at the glint of lust in Jiu's eyes.

And it was not merely his body that Jiu desired. The fact was, they were in dual cultivation so often that Yue Qingyuan's soul could recognize his lover's soul and feel his lover's own soul caressing him
    He thrilled to that constantly loving touch. Yue Qingyuan was constantly drowning in desire, pleasure and such an endless ocean of tender, greedy affection, that he felt warm and elated, intoxicated in every single part.

There was no way to doubt that he was fervently desired, loved and treasured.

The contact between mind, heart, soul and body had quite spoiled Yue Qingyuan for anyone else. It had also rendered him extremely sensitive to Jiu's affection and desires.

It was a vicious cycle. The more Jiu indulged himself in Yue, the more Yue Qingyuan wanted him, and showing signs of wanting him only made Jiu indulge himself in Yue more eagerly.

Sometimes he wondered if he was in a novel of some sort as the female lead, because of Jiu's extensive pampering and doting on him day and night.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
    alexfilia, Kitama, Azurite and 6 others like this.
  6. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    me: hello frens
    you: new fic who dis

Hey y'all I have a new fic! It's mildly angsty (bc implied non-con. and...other stuff) and the premise is fuck-or-die sex pollen, a situation with Shen Jiu (tm)

Fuck, Marry, Kill, a story in three takes

It had taken only three hours for Yue Qingyuan to crack. "Qingqiu," he started, worry worming through his gut when Shen Qingqiu cracked open an eye and narrowed it hazily at him. Traces of virulent orange lingered at the edges of his pupils. It was enough for him to solidify his resolve. Grimly, he continued. "I’m going to do it."

Shen Qingqiu’s eyes snapped open, and he reared back as far as he was able. The enchanted rope hindered his attempts to stand up, but eventually he managed. “Like hell you will,” the man bit out, despite his flushed face. “Don’t you fucking dare. We talked about this.”

Yue Qingyuan smoothened out his mentality until he was calm, unflappable. “That was three hours ago,” he pointed out. “You told me it would pass, and evidently, it didn’t.” He took a small step forward, small enough to be reassuring, but Shen Qingqiu’s eyes snapped to the slight movement and the man promptly stepped back.

“You’re not serious,” the Qing Jing Peak Lord said. “We talked about this. You agreed it was my choice.”

Yue Qingyuan frowned. “Qingqiu, if what that demon said was true, you’d only have an hour left.” Another step forward, and Shen Qingqiu backed up. Yue Qingyuan gentled his approach. “You would choose to die like this?”

Shen Qingqiu looked hesitant. It was but natural; of all the ailments that plagued mankind, death was the hardest one to recover from. Yue Qingyuan saw the opening and pressed. “Qingqiu, you don’t deserve to die like this. No one does. Please, let me help you.”

“It’s my choice,” Shen Qingqiu repeated, but half-heartedly. He was being swayed, and the flickers of hope ignited in Yue Qingyuan’s chest. “I should be able to choose not to.”

Yue Qingyuan tried for a smile. He didn’t know if it worked, but Shen Qingqiu relaxed minutely. “It is,” Yue Qingyuan agreed softly. “But I don’t want you to die, not while I can help. Let me help you. Please.” The other man’s lips were pressed in contemplation. Good, he’s thinking rationally about this. Just a little more. “We don’t need to tell anyone about this.”

Shen Qingqiu’s expression shuttered like a crashing gate. “No, thank you,” he bit out, and Yue Qingyuan was left wondering what was the trigger this time. With each year they spend together, the Sect Master and his childhood friend grew further apart. Some days Yue Qingyuan opens his eyes and sees a stranger, but he doesn’t know if it’s because Shen Qingqiu changed or he did.

“Qingqiu.” In the end, Yue Qingyuan would rather a stranger than no Shen Jiu at all. He took a moment to consider if at one point he’d only been grasping at the idea of Shen Jiu, rather than the actual person. Perhaps the act of keeping his childhood friend close to him was more for his gain than the genuine desire to see Shen Qingqiu do well. “Junior Brother Qingqiu, I’m entering into the array.”

“Fuck you,” Shen Qingqiu cursed, violently, the minute Yue Qingyuan crossed the ash line. “Fuck you and your selective hearing, fuck you and your selective thinking. You’re not doing this for me, you hear? You’re doing this for your fucking reputation. You’re doing this because it’d reflect badly on you if your Peak Lord died. You’re not doing this because I’m your friend, it’s because I’m your goddamn charity case!”

“No, it’s because you’re my friend.” The array’s impure energies swelled into Yue Qingyuan’s dantian and his mind was drawn insistently to his own growing erection. Shen Qingqiu paled at the sight, and snarled out a few curses for the whore that was Yue Qingyuan’s mother. And as for Yue Qi, Yue Qi wanted to laugh, because Shen Jiu was only willing to curse so effusively when it was the two of them. Who was the one more preoccupied with reputation these days?

He still had the sense of mind not to say it out loud. He never wanted to dig into Shen Qingqiu’s sore spots, numerous as they were. He’d never wanted to hurt the Qing Jing Peak Lord, even if the favor was not often returned. Shen Qingqiu had no compunctions against coaxing out Yue Qingyuan’s every weakness and frying them under the light.

Yue Qingyuan thinks this is the best possible punishment for himself. Let Shen Qingqiu hate him as much as he can, even if it hurts. Because at least then, it’d hurt. Anything would be better than the cold indifference that’d follow if Shen Qingqiu learns he suffered merely because Yue Qingyuan was incapable. Anything would be better than Shen Jiu washing his hands off the hopeless case that was and had been Yue Qi and walking away.

Yue Qingyuan wasn’t a masochist. But if this was all he could take, then he’d take it.

As he worked on disrobing his friend, idly cataloguing the faded scars and his own raging arousal, he heard Shen Jiu’s voice, angry and small, but not scared. Not scared. “You fucking bitch. You wouldn’t be raping your family’s motherfucking Qingge, would you?”

Yue Qingyuan didn’t bother to spare the brainpower to imagine such a scenario. “No,” he licked up the artery to Shen Jiu’s ear. There was a small hiccup in his friend’s exhale. “No,” Yue Qi repeated. “I wouldn’t.”

When he was done keeping Shen Jiu alive, Yue Qi was going to hunt down that demonic cultivator and crush his smarmy little smirk in his hands. If Shen Jiu didn’t get there first.

“You think I'm joking?” the Qing Jing Peak Lord said, sounding remarkably calm for someone who had a sword at his own throat. Not to mention the unnatural flush to his face and forelimbs as the sex formation did its work.

“Are you crazy?” Liu Qingge hissed, hovering (awkwardly, and yes, he knew he was being awkward) at the edge of the ash line. “Do you actually want to die?”

Shen Qingqiu tilted his chin up, the pale column of flesh pressing slightly tighter into the pristine blade of the Xiu Ya sword. “I think that’s what this implies, yes.” His breaths were shaky, a side effect of the aphrodisiac coursing through his blood. Despite that, his hands were steady, tightening when Liu Qingge made an abortive motion to go forward. “You step across that line and I’ll skewer myself at the first opportunity. I’m sure you don’t want my filth on your clean, righteous hands. Back down.

Liu Qingge, who had never in his life retreated from a challenge, backed down.

Shen Qingqiu smirked, eyes ice cold. “Good boy.”

Liu Qingge snarled. This unreasonable scoundrel…! He paced angrily around the arc of ashes. “But if I don’t help you, you’d die anyway! Do you think I want that on my hands either?!”

“Either you rape me and I die or I just die,” the man in the circle said. “I know which one I’d choose.”

“That’s not how it is at all!” Liu Qingge snapped. “What is wrong with you? Just let me help and we can go on like it never happened!”

“It never happened? So my virginity will just magically reappear?”

This brought Liu Qingge to a halt. “I...what? You’re a virgin?”

“If you’d done your research,” Shen Qingqiu said, with a contemptuous curl to his lips. You’d think he’d be humbler now that there was golden thread looped tightly around his wrist but no. “you’d know that this array would only work on virgins. Since anyone who crosses the ash line would be overcome by lust, the virgin would possibly be raped to death and lingering energies of the extreme violation would greatly boost someone’s demonic cultivation.”

Shen Qingqiu was a virgin? Shen Qingqiu? The Qing Jing Peak Lord? This scumbag sneering up at him right here? The rest of the information sunk in, and Liu Qingge exploded, “What?! Then how the hell do you break out of it?”

“Consensual sex,” Shen Qingqiu said simply. “And I do not consent.” After that, he seemed to consider it a case closed and closed his eyes, resting against the center of the formation, a massive, glowing Blue Sea rock that was also the origin of the golden rope. His sword hung deceptively loosely in his hand.

He’s messing with him. Liu Qingge knew this, having intimately understood the sheer depths of assholery Shen Qingqiu would sink to, but forcing him to watch a fellow Peak Lord die was definitely a new low. What would the Sect Master do? Liu Qingge pondered this for all of a second before discarding it. Senior Brother Qingyuan would probably helplessly yield (again) to Shen Qingqiu’s unreasonable demands and be left mourning a dead Peak Lord.

Fuck. If Liu Qingge didn’t save this bastard, Senior Brother Qingyuan was definitely going to be grieving.

Sex without consent was rape. The formation could only be broken by consent. There was no way in hell Shen Qingqiu was willing to let him off easy. Not to mention, Liu Qingge didn’t do rape. It was vile and monstrous, and of course it was the first thing a demonic cultivator thought to do.

There was one thing Liu Qingge could still do though. While he didn’t like how underhanded it was, it was better to have an alive Shen Qingqiu than a dead one. Marginally.

There was a terrible pressure building at the bridge of his nose. His mother would weep once she found this out.

“Hey,” he called to the dozing body in the middle of the circle. His voice sounded gruff. “Do you want a drink? You know, before you die.”

Shen Qingqiu cracked open an eye. His pupils were flecked with orange. “I don’t drink.”

“What the fuck,” Liu Qingge scowled, angry again. “I’m trying to fucking ease your passing and you can’t even accept this small amount of goodwill? You’re really just going to make me watch you waste away like this?”

Shen Qingqiu opened his other eye and looked at him blankly for a minute. Then, he sighed. “Fine. Pass it here.”

Liu Qingge took out a small ornate flask and two small cups from the inside of his storage pouch. He uncapped the red cover and poured it into one cup. He hesitated, then took out a large red sash to wrap up the flask and the second cup, and carefully slid them all over to where the Qing Jing Peak Lord was.

Shen Qingqiu, sword still in hand, picked up the bundled cloth and set it on his lap. He unwrapped the cup and set about pouring himself the wine. When he was done, Liu Qingge raised his cup. “To new beginnings,” he said, simply.

Shen Qingqiu seemed amused by that, and also vindicated. “To your new beginning,” he echoed, and they both downed the wine.

Liu Qingge wiped away the dribbles of wedlock wine left on his lips and stood up. His Cheng Luan sword, always receptive to his call, immediately shot forward and batted away Shen Qingqiu’s Xiu Ya sword. He then promptly stepped over the ash line.

Shen Qingqiu’s eyes narrowed at him. “You--! What are you--”

“We are about to consummate our marriage, which is a consensual act.” Liu Qingge said, ignoring Shen Qingqiu’s choked rage. “I’ll be taking responsibility for your virginity. Is that alright with you, wife?” Heavens, how would his mother react if this was the sort of daughter-in-law he brought back to her? That thought is quickly drowned out by the heat in his loins.

For the greater good, he told himself. Man up. You’re a Liu and Lius don’t falter.

Liu Qingge cleared his head, and took another step forward, to the orange rimmed eyes promising to bring him hell on earth.

“If you’re fire, and I’m ice,” Shen Qingqiu pants, grabbing fistful of Liu Qingge’s hair and wrenching hard, “then who wins?”

Liu Qingge bared his teeth in an attempt to weather the sensations, his current expression not unlike the one he sports on the battlefield. “I do.”

The Qing Jing Peak Lord stared back at him, cold and coldly amused, before the Bai Zhan Peak Lord proceeded to thaw him from the inside out.

She immediately recognized the array that flared to life, trapping her worst enemy within. From the way his eyes widened, the Qing Jing Peak Lord had too. He had stared down at the golden rope rapidly twining around his wrists, and glanced towards the glowing rock at the center of the formation.

Then he turned to her, cataloguing the way she hesitated, conflicted, body angled towards the entrance of the cave as if to chase after the demonic cultivator. “You’re not strong enough to face him,” he said, simply, and the only reason she didn’t bristle was because it was true. The cultivator had been a full realm above her, and was as fast as someone twice that. It was nearly impossible for her to catch up to him, and even she did she’d just be easy pickings. “Go back and get reinforcements.”

That had been her second thought, yes. But, “And what about you?”

He shrugged, slightly, “I’ll manage.”

Qiu Haiting hated this man, and the casual way he spoke to her like he hadn’t ever destroyed her entire life. Like he hadn’t ever upended everything she ever knew and then left her to fend for herself. Sometimes she would catch his eye in a public setting and see a yearning in them, and the worst thing was that this yearning was reflected in herself.

She hated how even after everything, he couldn’t leave her thoughts alone.

Regardless, she didn’t hate him enough to consign him to a death like this, which was far worse than her initial desire to see him locked away until the end of time. The array energies would slowly invade his body through the contact point at his wrist, hollowing him inside out and using his cultivation core as a vessel for further storage. It wasn’t a punishment she’d wish on her worst enemy, and said scoundrel was right there, flicking blood off his blade to avoid looking at her.

She could go get someone from Cang Qiong; they were as good of reinforcements as any. Plus, a single Peak Lord possessed more firepower than half her sect combined.

The only issue was that Cang Qiong was several tens of millions of li away. Even if she moved at full speed, she couldn’t reach the grounds until nightfall. The Qing Jing Peak Lord didn’t have until nightfall. He had exactly three hours and twenty five minutes.

He’s a Peak Lord too, she told herself. Free him, and he could be an asset. Use his strength to kill that thrice-darned demon, and then throw him in a cell where he belongs. Yes.

Qiu Haiting squared herself, tightened her grip on her spear, and looked up. “I know how to get you out of the array.”

Shen Qingqiu pursed his lips. “So do I.”

Well then. Something helpless and bubbly like lava fizzed in her chest cavity, and Qiu Haiting wished she weren’t so familiar with this feeling, the feeling of defeat. She had known since the beginning that her mantras could not match up his. She had thought that she could overcome the difference with knowledge, but how could her resources compare to his? But at the very least, she had a bargaining chip. “Then you know I can help you. With the...you know.”

“I’d rather you not.” The Qing Jing Peak Lord finally looked up and she held her breath because he looked….he looked heartbroken. Like everything he had ever loved was being whittled away from him and Qiu Haiting feels another low murmur of fury because how dare he. How dare he make that face at her, after everything he did. How dare he. “Sect Leader Qiu, please don’t.”

“And why not?” she demanded, hotly. A little too defensively, but that opened up a whole new can of worms. “Are you telling me you really wouldn’t consent? We were just about to marry, you know. You can’t find it in you to muster up a single shred of attraction?”

“How can I not?” The Qing Jing Peak Lord said, sounding the distant cousin of helpless. He made a motion, and his loose robes shifted and draped themselves around the faint outline of what could be an erection.

Oh. Oh. He still wanted her. Even after all this time, he still--

Qiu Haiting remembered being brilliantly happy in childhood. Not only did she have her doting brothers, her faithful servants, but she also had the love of a boy who looked at her like she hung the stars, like her every step brought the bloom of new life. He was like a flower, slim, pretty, strong, and always, always leaning towards her like a plant reaching for light.

And Qiu Haiting orbited him in return. How could she not? It was Shen Jiu.

Immediately after the fire, she thought she’d been tricked. Perhaps, she had been so blinded by his love for her that she couldn’t see the vile snake waiting to sink its treacherous fangs into her clan. And if that hadn’t existed, then perhaps the love she was blinded by was hers for him. But now she thinks:

If she had become his, would she still have her family?

...Would she still have him?

This was where Qiu Haiting had to draw the line, again and again and again. There’s a part of her that screamed in fury every single time her thoughts trailed down this path. Shen Jiu this, Shen Jiu that. What if, what if, what if. Everything is about that man with you! What, you can’t live without him? Burning down your home wasn’t enough? Burning alive your brothers wasn’t enough?

Grow up, princess.

Qiu Haiting breathed in and out, and tried. “Okay. Then what’s the problem?”

Shen Qingqiu just looked at her, and this was an expression she was familiar with. Come on, it murmured, gentle as his voice during bedtime stories. Come on, Haiting, you’re smarter than that.

And she was. You didn’t need to have a high IQ to see what a spectacularly bad idea sex with your enemy was. Especially when there were people, her people, or what was left of them, counting on her to bring this villain to light.

“No one has to know if we fuck!” Qiu Haiting blurted out, then immediately mentally kicked herself. How desperate she must be. “But I can’t leave you here either! You’ll die, you know!”

Shen Jiu looked down at his exquisite sword and set it aside. “Then let me.”

If she were filial, she would. She’d stand there grimly, a death sentry to document is passing. But she didn’t want to! “If...if you died,” she tried, fully aware of her own attempts to reason out any potential fraternization, “then Cang Qiong will declare war on my sect.”

“Yue Qingyuan wouldn’t.”

“I would be ostracized.”

Shen Jiu shook his head. “No. You did what you had to do. And I’m hardly popular enough for my death to have that sort of impact.”

Qiu Haiting racked her brain. “Your loss would cause substantial losses for the righteous faction!”

He pinned her with that stare again. Come on, Haiting, you’re smarter than that.

Your death will devastate me, she could say, but she could never, never cross that bridge. Not after everything between them. And Shen Jiu, from the way his eyes softened even more (was that possible?) seemed to agree.

And so, trembling, she planted her spear in the dirt and sat down.

“No,” Shen Jiu looked sad. “Sect Master Qiu, don’t watch.”

“You can’t make me look away,” she retorted, voice trembling. “You can’t.”

He closed his eyes, and he didn’t.

She had no idea how long she’d been there. At one point, she must have fallen into a trance, and it was only the clearing of a throat that snapped her out of it. She blinked to see Shen Jiu looking back her, a mere three feet away, sword glowing brightly with pure energy in his hand.

He stabbed the sword into himself, and pulled it out quickly enough that she couldn’t even register the shock. There was no wound, no blood, only a trickling stream of light green light pooling into his palm. She watched it grow, condensing and stretching upwards in yawns of time, until it crystallized into an altar.

Was that…?

“I would like you to have this,” Shen Jiu said simply, and her eyes snapped to his face. She flinched when she saw the virulent orange that rimmed his pupils and irises.

“Your aurous core,” she whispered. “I...Why would you..” There was no one sane who would refuse such a request. A fully formed aurous core, particularly to a cultivator that had not yet formed one, was an incomparable refining material. It was also the hardest to acquire, for obvious reasons, and Qiu Haiting felt the pop in the air as Shen Jiu promptly lost all his cultivation.

He held her stare. “Would you grant the request of a dying man, enemy though I may be?”

She reached out.

Qiu Haiting has cried three times in her life, for items of varying degrees of significance. The first time she cried, she was in a new city and wanted to be friends with a very handsome boy. The boy had been a slave though, and unceremoniously brushed away her extended branch. He was her first rejection.

The second time she cried, it was when that same slave boy was living in her household, and grievously injured. Her brothers told her the boy had fallen down the stairs, and she cried because she didn’t want him to die. He didn’t die, but he was her first understanding of the weight of a human life. As in, it didn’t weigh much at all.

The third time she cried, that boy killed her father and her brothers, and drove her away from her home amidst coughing and billowing smoke. He taught her the meaning of betrayal.

Qiu Haiting cried for Shen Jiu three times. Now, she cradled his head, his face slack as if in sleep, with loose ashes all around them, and didn’t cry him a fourth.

She had grown.

She had to, now.

Yue Qingyuan took one look at her, scented the qi in the air she breathed, and looked pleasantly murderous. His hands clenched around empty air. None of the other Peak Lords looked comfortable with her presence either, especially not with the ghost she carried. The Bai Zhan Peak Lord looked angry, but conflicted as to where to direct his anger.

Interesting.

The Cang Qiong Sect Master smiled at her, wrath in the press of his brows. “Miss Haiting,” he said, voice perfectly unstrained. “That altar of yours. I don’t believe it belongs to you.”

Qiu Haiting raised an eyebrow. “No,” she replied. “It didn’t. But an old friend offered it to me in his last moments. Willingly.” Her lips curved up. “I thought higher realm cultivators could distinguish something like that?”

Inside her, the refined heart of Shen Jiu’s altar pulsed in tandem to her heartbeat.

A/N:

HEY DID U CATCH THE PARALLELS ACROSS ALL 3 FICS :sushi_singing:
    1) the orange in SQQ's eyes
    2) "no one has to know"
    3) better SQQ alive than dead
    4) ?????

each time, the premise is the exact same. only the actors change. so SQQ is always a virgin. the array can only be resolved in one way.

also, you may be wondering: ?? Valor, why no LBH? Isn't he a major player too in the Scum Villain verse? I thought he was going to show up for "KILL". well. tbh, I always saw LBH as a footnote to SQQ's story. the real players were the three listed above. also, there already exists a fuck-or-die fic with LBH x SQQ which is fuck, marry, and kill. @spearpoint 's Symbolism fic!! btw spearpoint I still rly rly enjoy it!

-yfn axe

Kitama, SourKandy, wraven881 and 5 others like this.
  7. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Valor

-Ah my gosh, yr fic, one of the flavorful things I like about YQY/SQQ is the "people that were so close, practically twins that finished each other's sentences and thoughts are now so broken apart they are like strangers, there's cracks now and fissures and monsters in them" tragedy. I see that in the FUCK part. Neat! I love pain...

Also, holy hell I'm glad I'm not the only one with virgin!SQQ headcanons???

I don't know where Symbolism had marriage lol, it was fuck or someone has to die.

if you liked Symbolism, soon(hopefully this week?), I'm about to blow your mind with a new original!Shen Qingqiu/original!LBH fanfic that shares some themes with Symbolism.

I posted a spoilers summary here: https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/4477785/

But I'll mention some more stuff I didn't mention in that post, especially about SQQ being a virgin:

-the fic will be titled Body Language
    -SQQ is poisoned by a demon and rendered mute. He has to write to communicate, so he discovers LBH is illiterate.
    -this fic is about why LBH can understand SQQ so well even when he can't speak

“I understood you just fine on the road because I followed non-verbal cues." Luo Binghe said. "Your body language. I had to become fluent or suffer, well, suffer more I mean. Whether you were in a good mood or a bad mood. I had to tell by subtle signs and twitches, what muscle are tensed, what fingers are crooked, your pose, the set of your shoulders, the fold of your legs, I had to read your body and make sense of it if I wanted to preserve my own. Or else I would be punished.

"I understand you because I’ve looked at your body often enough, Shizun. I had to learn to read this language, or how would I have lived? Paying attention will decide if I get dinner, if I’ll suffer to kneel. I may be functionally illiterate, but I am fluent in you."

(Ironically, the person who can best understand SQQ while he was mute, was an illiterate man.)

After a lot of other things happen, SQQ's silence poison gets cured early because he decides to sleep with LBH (no consent issues this time).

SQQ is a virgin, but during the sex he pretends to not be one.

Shen Qingqiu decided he could pretend.

If Luo Binghe could pretend to be literate for so long he could be an actor as well.

“Oh, you’re so tight,” Luo Binghe smirked, roughing shoving in his finger, “It’s a been a long time, hmm?”

A long time? Try never.

Shen Qingqiu was sure he could act like he’s experienced like Luo Binghe pretended to be literate. In the meantime, he studied and paid attention to what Luo Binghe was doing.

But LBH finds out.

“Shizun…you - you’ve never done this before?”

How did he find out?

(this is after Luo Binghe had already 1)impatiently spread SQQ's legs 2)grabbed handfuls of his ass 3)roughly shoved a finger in his hole)

LBH had been acting like his wolf self but after realizing SQQ is a virgin, he becomes much more sheep-like and considerate of him. So like, a reversal of what happens in Symbolism.

But of course this annoys SQQ and he is belligerent and sarcastic and gave a I thought you were good at reading me? expression.

Things do go back on track though and as a parallel SQQ had taught LBH how to read and write so LBH teaches SQQ about sex stuff (because in this AU LBH is 19 and according to him he has slept with "twenty or forty women" and SQQ is jealous and also -__- because one is double the other? That's a big difference? but LBH lost track? also from his words it seemed like LBH was experienced in deflowering virgins? WTF! LBH tells him that to comfort him, but it isn't comforting!!)

SQQ has a nice first time (not that he'll admit it).

So this time they have sex not because of the pressure of danger or death but to make things work/avoid ooc I had to throw a wrench into the settings by making SQQ mute and LBH illiterate, it requires such dramatic circumstances and heaps of headcanons.

Kitama, SourKandy, Cease-Lesh and 4 others like this.
  8. busyoldfool

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you already know I LOVE these (though the first and last trampled my poor heart). Just gotta add though, your point about LBH being a footnote in SQQ’s story is such a magnificent BURN (I don’t know if you intended it as one, but the mini him in my head is SEETHING XDD ).

...ok, you got my attention.

Valor likes this.
  9. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_singing::sushi_singing::sushi_singing: wow, what a nicely poignant way to put it! In the end, it's just a tale of missed connections, you know? Like, I bet if SQQ and YQY were soulmates they'd go their entire life pining and not knowing.

:00000 I didn't know someone else I had same headcanon!! My reason for it is I see SQQ as either an asexual or demisexual; he has a few too many issues twisting him up to enjoy sex on the regular (tho maybe if he got laid these things wouldn't have happened? Kiddinggg :sushi_cool:)

Psh, Symbolism didn't have it outright, but. So the reason why a comedy is a comedy is because it's a story of "coming together." Typically, those types of story end in marriage bc what better way? (in contrast, tragedies are about falling apart) You definitely see a new link btw SQQ and LBH following Symbolism, and it's definitely one that'll bring them together. A figurative marriage for a story about symbolism :3 also killing is in the sentiment lmao. At that tentative, budding moment of a new relationship, they'd still watch each other die at the drop of the hat. But one day. one day. This doesn't sound too clear, but I just woke up and so can't quite explain it anymore.

I consider ur fic to be a soul mother to mine, pls treat my child nicely :sushi_tea:

I see that you have more fics than just the one you're about to write!! I haven't frequented NUF much recently but rest assured, once exam hells are over, I will get to them!! Esp. ur SQH and MBJ one that looks interestiiiing. (Body Language does tooo, I'm hyped!)

@busyoldfool haha, well! If it helps him feel better he could be more than just a footnote? Just, not as he is you know, that sorta child, mm, not too good. :sushi_chubby:

SourKandy and busyoldfool like this.
  10. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh and, a question: do we all still hate Qiu Haiting here? Personally, I never really did; any self-made woman earns a thousand points in my book.

was just wondering like, who were you crying over when you read KILL

11. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I get it. Comedies are about weddings and Tragedies are about funerals. (and now I'm reminded of the dozen or so unfinished fics I have, many of which involve references to one or both things).

I’m going to word vomit again…

I was sure SQQ would be the one wrecked because he would never harm QHT to that point.

I like QHT and like original SQQ my feelings about her are complicated. I explore some of it in my unposted original SQQ/original LBH modern au where QHT and SQQ are married and they cheat on each other with the same person (LBH) but mainly that fic is SQQ centric and his pov. and this particular fic is too wild for me to explain coherently.

Now for the first time I’m going to mention a Qiu Haiting pov QHT/Ning Yingying (yes really) fic I will probably never get to because there’s like 10 other projects before it and no one really cares but here’s the spoilers. ~1,500 words

My characterization of Ning Yingying will be strongly based on Chapter 42. The crush she develops on QHT pretty much parallels LBH — > SQQ(SY) in that QHT is totally oblivious and NYY is persistent.

I think I need to review the timeline but QHT didn’t die and when the human and demon world merges, people end up getting randomly teleported and QHT ends up stranded in the same weird demon/human landscape as NYY.

NYY and QHT travel together to try and get to safety and find others while braving the vegetation and random creatures. QHT periodically criticizes SQQ but NYY always defends him and QHT is frowny about how an ass like SQQ can have such a disciple who cherishes and defends him so much. Like how NYY is catty to the Huan Hua Palace Maiden in Chapter 42, she is just as defensive of SQQ against QHT.

NYY admits that there was a point she thinks SQQ changed and she likes new SQQ better because he treats LBH better and is less dismissive of her abilities and paid less attention to her than in the past when it was a bit too much to the point she wanted less.

NYY says she is kind of aware that the old SQQ may be gone and she doesn’t want him back.

QHT is upset to hear this, if old SQQ is gone how will she have her revenge???

NYY said, well, you wanted him gone, he’s gone.

I wanted him gone at my hands!!!

There’s no way your cultivation can match teacher’s though.

NNY says she will fight QHT to defend her teacher’s honor but QHT says NYY is weak and QHT has decades on her. NYY calls QHT a “hag”, that’s her favorite nickname for QHT.

Along with the subpar fighting experience, QHT can tell NYY hasn’t really experienced hardship.

NYY is soft and innocent, and it reminds QHT of the past when she had been pampered by the guys in her life, before they were all killed and she had to learn to fend for herself although she had been so sheltered before. QHT is angry when she sees NYY because it painfully reminded her of her past naivete.

There’s a point NYY is injured and trying to apply medicine and stitches to herself but it’s clear that she has never had to self-apply medicine. Someone else has always done it for her or she was shielded from injury in the first place. Therefore with this beginner’s attempt she is missing the mark and wasting the medicine. It’s ridiculous to the point that QHT openly laughs, causing NYY to glare at her. QHT demands the medicine because they have little supplies and must use it carefully, but NYY still refuses so QHT ends up giving her self-applying medicine tips, and she does neat stitches at the part NYY can't reach.

QHT does hunting and is about to do all the cooking too but NYY insists on contributing. QHT lets NYY cook and season a piece but it's so bad and reminds QHT of her early attempts when she had to cook for herself instead of it being done by a servant and it was very crappy. QHT eats the piece NYY cooked, while handing NYY the good piece she had produced. NYY protests but QHT says it's too late because she's already bit the one NYY made and she's not going to eat both(they end up going half-half, and at this point NYY is already thinking indirect kiss while QHT is clueless). Besides it's not like she hasn't eaten something like this before(her own past bad self-cooked meals).

After QHT lost her household, she had wandered around and in that time period she cross-dressed and developed a male alter ego because it made it easier to travel. In her disguise she is a beautiful man and she looks as such when she and NYY meet some male cultivators.

QHT is about to say NYY is her sister but NYY says that QHT is her husband. Other guys leave NYY alone because she is apparently a married woman but they give QHT jealous looks because QHT is noticeably older, but has a young beautiful wife.

It’s a kind of witchcraft that QHT can change such a curvy, well-endowed form into her crossdressed male form. NYY’s boobs are average and NYY was aware of this, while QHT’s bosom is generous.

QHT travels with NYY but she struggles between thoughts of “I have to be righteous and kind” vs “I hate that bastard’s disciple, she is really annoying” (and reminds me of my past self). QHT is basically cool and protective while traveling with NYY because she thinks it’s the right thing to do. She has to be the better person.

But because of this, NYY ends up liking QHT even as QHT is verbally combative as she is. NYY admires QHT’s self-sufficiency and poise and NYY wants to be just as able to stand on her own.

They eventually make it to safety, the realms don’t merge. Things are okay.

And then later SQQ(SY) and LBH get married.

QHT crashes SQQ and LBH’s wedding in her male disguise. She hates that SQQ will be happily married to the person he loves while she’s lost so much and is alone, although she knows from the dream demon too that SQQ wasn’t without his losses. She still feels pained, because it’s her once fiance marrying someone else after all, but she is able to speak to him without giving herself away. She tells him about stretches and exercises he can do before anal sex so it will feel better and also tips for what to do during, as the receiver. SQQ(SY) is surprised but he thinks QHT is just an enthusiastic homosexual. SQQ (SY) does follow the tips, they actually work, so anal sex does feel good, and LBH is happy he gets to have more sex with Shizun.

QHT ends up getting drunk from the wedding festivities and she stays overnight in a guest room.

The next morning NYY delivers hangover soup to her.

QHT finds that she is still annoyed that SQQ is married and he must have had sex all night.

NYY confirms this and QHT whines about being lonely and wanting to get laid too.

And then NYY kisses her. Well, you said you wanted sex? I’m available.

There’s an awkward WTF moment from QHT who didn’t see this coming at all, but NYY admits she finds QHT attractive. QHT even wants to reject NYY because she refuses to be a disaster like SQQ who likes a person that is younger than him and of the same gender.

There’s a lot more talking and negotiation but sex happens.

Okay, this later part didn’t exist until I read your fic, @Valor . Re: Virginity

But now, following this, later there is an incident where NYY is kidnapped to be a virgin sacrifice for a demonic ritual. LBH, SQQ and QHT all work together to save her and while she is tied, NYY complains about how she’s not a virgin so why is she picked as a virgin sacrifice??? And then she looks meaningfully at QHT, because she had her first time with QHT and they totally fucked. SQQ(SY) is confused, like why is she looking at her?

It turns out the demonic ritual is patriarchal, for evil ritual purposes, NYY is a virgin because she has not experienced penis in vagina sex, even if she has had some kind of sex.

QHT tries to save NYY by offering herself up to take NYY’s place, and the demonic cultivator finds this acceptable because QHT is also a virgin(for the standards of the ritual) because she has also never had PiV sex but has had plenty of anal sex. QHT has never had PiV sex because she still had thoughts of keeping herself intact for SQQ.

This is proof of how QHT couldn’t let go. Obviously she’s not going to marry and sleep with the man who killed her family but at the same time she never imagined having her virginity broken by anyone else and she doesn’t allow another man to. She’s never had penis in vagina sex, only anal sex. That’s how she can give SQQ(SY) the tips she does.

SQQ(SY) and LBH do manage to save QHT in the end but QHT says her being a virgin is SQQ’s fault but SQQ(SY) has no idea why she’s saying that. It seems like to QHT anything that goes wrong is SQQ’s fault. But actually it is SQQ’s fault in a way.

NYY says she wants to stay at QHT’s sect for awhile as a guest to make up for things since QHT did trouble herself to rescue her and SQQ agrees while QHT is like WTF…but she ends up allowing NYY to travel with her.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
    SourKandy and Valor like this.
  12. Valor

Valor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yay! I'm not the only who ships Ning Yingying with other girls!! Tho my particular poison is NYY x LMY. I've honestly never considered pairing Qiu Haiting with anyone lmao, I liked her self-made hell-business forever-single woman aesthetic too much. That being said, I am extremely enthusiastic about this potential fic. I actually laughed a bit reading some of Qiu Haiting's thoughts (the "fuck she's becoming like SQQ" and the "it's all his fault" parts were killer). Keep me updated!

SourKandy likes this.
  13. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    GASP. I ship Liu Mingyan with Sha Hualing though. They are the secondary ship couple in a original LBH/original SQQ long fic I've posted spoilers for already but I'll just reiterate some stuff here because by now that fic is really low on my priorities. Note I'm leaving out alot of info because I do need to hold back...

~500 words
    SQQ eats the wrong herb so his body ends up transformed into what is considered a typical woman's body. He ends up being kidnapped by slavers and dubbed #9 again. But he and the others are saved by SHL and LMY. From what SQQ sees of their interactions, LMY says justice should be dealt through the proper channels and sentencing but SHL just straight up rips heads off.

There are other options, but SQQ decides to join LBH's harem because the rumors of LBH being talented in bed annoy him and he considers it a chance to find LBH's weakness and kill him somehow. SQQ discovers LBH really is good in bed, and LBH becomes obsessed with SQQ because SQQ is unable to orgasm and every woman LBH has slept with has been able to have one, so LBH ends up ignoring everyone else. SQQ is quickly promoted into the ranks of LBH's four main consorts named after the seasons. LMY is Winter, SHL is Summer, NYY is Spring, and SQQ is Autumn aka Consort Qiu. Everyone has contraceptives and LBH refuses to make anyone Empress.

But somehow SQQ ends up pregnant and he uses the Demon Heart Sword to flee to the Scum Villain world after LBH confronts him with the suspicions that Consort Qiu is SQQ and also pregnant.

SQQ flees because he thinks LBH hates him and would never allow him to keep the pregnancy, which SQQ does want to go through with for a sad and misogynist reason. (He is an orphan with no blood relatives and he desperately wants one but he also doesn't trust that if he sleeps with a woman that the resulting child will definitely be his, so the only thing he can do it have the baby himself for 100% certainty)

Liu Mingyan(Winter) and Sha Hualing(Summer) have a secret affair. They both have vaginas but SHL ends up pregnant(surprise Fpreg!). She says the child is LMY's and it is, but LMY doesn't believe it.

SHL helps LBH by pursuing SQQ to the scum villain world, LMY also follows.

Both SHL and SQQ's pregnancies have the parentages tested and SQQ is carrying original LBH’s while SHL's has LMY's.

Shen Yuan watches this going WTF because LMY's image is that of an upright, noble and chaste woman…yet she knocked up SHL.

Worse yet, she had been cold to SHL, thinking the baby was not hers and now LMY looks like the scummiest scum now for abandoning and disbelieving her pregnant lover.

LMY tries to make things right, she wants to marry SHL and have her be her wife, but it’s too late now, SHL is furious. You should have believed my words and not need the test to confirm it.

SHL declares for everyone to hear LMY, listen well, I won’t be your wife, I’ll only be your whore!

She doesn’t want status or legitimacy, she just wants LYM’s righteous image to shatter and suffer because SHL is seriously ticked off (and heartbroken).

Lots of drama and misunderstandings happen but this fic will totally end in a double wedding where a man marries a man(original!SQQ/original!LBH) and a woman marries a woman(OG!LMY/OG!SHL).

I wish I could think of how LMY and NYY can spark off but it's just easier for me to put LMY and SHL together because of the easy contrast of demonic and righteous and the drama of SHL troubling LMY's image.

SourKandy and busyoldfool like this.
  14. busyoldfool

Reading List:
    Link
    I never hated Haitang. Mind you, I wasn’t particularly fond of her either, but well, her only sin is that of ignorance/obliviousness of SJ’s abuse. And she was what? 14-15? It’s pretty normal for a sheltered girl of that age to not suspect her family I think. I was indignant on Shen Jiu’s behalf in “Proud Demon Way” but I did think Haitang’s end was tragic in “Scum Villain’s System.”

So yes, I did find her sympathetic in KILL (especially when she’s trying so hard to be strong while mentally beating herself up for her conflicted feelings for Shen Jiu)...that said though, my tears were still mostly for Shen Jiu...cause he DIES and Haitang still doesn’t find out his reasons! :blobsob::blobsob:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
    SourKandy likes this.
  15. Platos_Redhaired_Stepchild

Platos_Redhaired_Stepchild Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ahem, please ma'am [hold begging bowl out] may i have the discord invite please? Ao3 is all out of new Scum Villain fan fic!

Gav likes this.
  16. Iocaita

Iocaita New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpeek: can i also get the discord invite?

17. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    "I want to dye you in my colors."

That is the most stupid thing I have heard That Man say thus far. And he has said plenty.

"I want to worship every inch of your body and leave no place unmarked."

"I want to kiss every inch of your skin, from the tip of your toes to the top of your hair."

"I want to mark you everywhere so people will know you're mine."

"I want to engrave my scent into you. It will serve as a deterrant to other bugs."

"I want to fill you up with my essence."

"I want to keep you in my bed."

"I want to lock you up so you can only look at me."

All those things I have heard That Man say, when he was pushing me down and doing his best to break my mind like a goddamn egg.

Now, he says this.

Dye me in his colors? That is ridiculous.

Every single person leaves a mark on others. Sometimes these are bright colors, maybe leaving a shining memory, what these idiots call a white moonlight. Sometimes these things are dark, and cause mental trauma and blood feuds which partly explains why this hellhole exists.

Why That Man exists.

"I've already been dyed in the deepest of reds and purples. Like fuck there's anything left to dye." I tell him, as hysterical laughter bubbles up in my chest like blood and is suppressed before it leaves my mouth.

"I know my own colors. I will never take yours."

In terms of subjective time, I've died by the guillotine, felt the sharp cut along my neck, seen my own corpse as my head fell down from the block after defending a king that I was willing to serve, because he was a hell of a lot more worthy of my attention than This Man.

I have died in battle, burnt to a crisp from the flames of a dragon, fighting side by side with my friend for the sake of his people.

I have turned to stone slowly, funneling my energy into a spell formation that would keep my people alive that much longer, even while I sat on my throne.

I've been bitten in half or clawed to death by massive beasts.

I've been crushed by falling stones, or died from having been shoved off a cliff and felt my body tear as I landed upon the sharp rocks below.

I've been stabbed, assassinated and poisoned.

I've fought on the battlefields, felt the blood bubble up in my lungs, as my ribs break and tear into my internal organs. I've died miserably from burning out because of poisons or infections.

I've died a hell of a lot of ways, but I never got the chance to die of extreme old age.

And each of those deaths had a purpose. Each of those deaths benefited my people. Each of those deaths bought an advantage for my people, my family, my Guildmates, my friends.

Which is the point, really. They were MY. People. MY. Friends. MY. Brothers and Sisters. MY. Personally coded and crafted subordinates and children. Minions, peons, civilians and all.

They. Were. Mine.

I fought and worked side by side with those Bros of mine. They had my back, I had theirs.

I've raised my children, doted on them, treasured them and been loved and treasured in turn.

I've raised cities, feeling the mana drain of overexertion like blood loss that chilled my bones. I've been intoxicated on an energy high after using energy drain one too many times. I've dug my hands into soft, moist, pungent earth to plant forest cities with Mokuton until the smell of greenery filled the air. I've cooked feasts for my friends from slain beasts and harvested fruits until the scent of rich, savoury meat and wonderfully sweet, ripe fruit drew people in droves.

I've dyed my hands with blood for those people, and not counted the cost even if it was my own.

That Man is not mine. I don't want him.

So if he's trying to erase my attachments by tormenting me and fucking me in turns, making myriad promises and coaxing or threatening me in order to replace those ties with an attachment to him with goddamn Stockholm syndrome or Pavlovian bullshit...

He is shit out of luck.

I've fucked plenty of people before and all of those were far more enjoyable than what That Man did to me.

As for dying in bed, at least when I was assassinated in bed with someone before, the death was a hell of a lot more painless and far quicker.

I know myself. I know what moves me. I know what draws me, what drives me away. I know what I want, what I hate. I know what I value, what I can ignore and what I despise.

My colors are dyed deep.

alexfilia, Kitama, Azurite and 7 others like this.
  18. Gav

Reading List:
    Link
    Invites given ouuuut!

19. Technic_Pantheer

Technic_Pantheer Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It took me.. three days to get through all these p a g e s and only now do I decide to make an account just to tell you all how much you bring me joy
    ;u; y'all are amazing

Though my sleeping schedule is sHOT
    LIKE HOLY MOLLY JEEBUS DEFUCKAWHAT
    I go to sleep at 7-9am and wake up at 5-8pm omg I'm still awake after having to blast read my way through from page 689 to h e r e, Happy Thanksgiving because I have to help cook //wheezes out a laugh
    Well, not the first time I stayed up for 24 hours or longer

Cause who needs sleep rlly- making me crave the stories smh- and all those ideas, t h e a b s o l u t e b e s t
    //wipes falling tear of utter joy

Gav likes this.
  20. LCC

LCC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Happy Thanksgiving Everyone~
    [​IMG]

Lunnear and Technic_Pantheer like this.