Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. Emmabluez

Emmabluez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is finally complete (almost) and it was just glorious ♡♡♡ I'm so happy! thank you all so much!! I love you guys :blobsob::bloblove::sushi_thankyou:

2. Lady Jiang

Lady Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just a tiny correction here: the folk song “十八摸”( the eighteen caresses) is compared to the resentment of chunshan because both of them are popular r18 ballads lol, the lyric is basically something like “for the first caress this man caress her long black hair, (lot of compliments about hair) for the second caress this man caress her soft little hands etc etc, for the third caress this man caress her wonderful breast etc etc” all the way to 18 caresses... ( I don’t remember the exact lyric but it’s something along these lines) not a song for public singing lol

readerz, Fuyuneko, Emmabluez and 2 others like this.
  3. Yumelien

Yumelien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm seeing on twitter a lot of fanart a fanfics with the hashtag "#BingQiu" week. Could anyone tell me why this week and how it works? I imagine it has something to do with summer solstice, but I am not sure. Anyway, always happy to see a new influx of fanworks (though I will not be able to participate because I can't draw for my life xD).

Emmabluez and Darcy like this.
  4. Emmabluez

Reading List:
    Link
    it's so fun, and anyone can join :blobmelt:

5. Negiomi

Negiomi Idiot | Grandurr's

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know it was a BL until the end so welp, surprised. Let's just say Luo Binghe cries and whines a lot for a 6 foot guy.

readerz likes this.
  6. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How could you not know this was BL??? IDK about you but LBH pretty much raised the BL flag lol.

On another note:
    It's finally done woohooooo
    The ship I love the most is probably Airplane bro X Our Ice Queen a.k.a Mo BeiJun, followed by YQYxSJ (79) then BingmeixShen Yuan ( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ʖ ͡°) ͡°)
    I don't think I've ever disliked Bingmei in this novel, probably because I'm always looking at LBH's perspective. I almost dropped this novel though because of Shen Yuan, thank God, the novel got better. The extras really give a satisfying end (⌒▽⌒) yay for everyone!

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019
    Sa76 likes this.
  7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 87 - http://bcnovels.com/extra-zhuzhi-ci-part-2/

OMG, I wanna discuss this with other people here.

Spoilers:

I cried so much! So ZZL really is dead? Whyyyyyyyy??? I guess I'm mad at him for killing Gongyi Xiao but then again, it's not like Gongyi Xiao didn't try to kill him first (in the scene when they first met). Damn, I'm really sad now. Snake boy is too pitiful.

And TLJ was really too naive back then. I liked the little glimpse we had of him and LBH's mom. :love:

LBH's mom = arrogant, ambitious young master type
    LBH's dad = innocent, naive little maiden type

I wonder if ZZL will ever get released from under the mountain?

8. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realized something. Maybe the reason Shen Jiu favors (not love) NYY ,that girl who was LBH's first harem member, was maybe because of guilt regarding his fiancée after all his fiancee was innocent and was probably the only one who treated him nicely other than YQY (maybe NYY reminded SJ of that girl) .

But in all honesty, I'm under the impression that YQY was probably the one who mattered to SJ the most and I personally think that's saying something since SJ seems to hate anyone who ever smiles. Wasn't there a scene where SJ told YQY not to save him or something? I don't remember much but I'm sure SJ did something for YQY's well being.

I'm also under the impression that SJ means so much to YQY, after all, it really seems that SJ is YQY's Achilles heel.
    I think that they do both care for each other, only that the other does not know miscommunication sucks dick, fvck you miscommunication (even if SJ doesn't YQY at least deserves happiness, so seriously hope that they would get together in ther next incarnations) <wasn't there some rule regarding incarnations that if in this life, you were to suffer misfortune, in the next life you would be blessed with fortune and luck to make up for the misgivings from the previous life....well I hope that applies to all MXT's novels talking about Wen Ning, MXY, GYX, ZZL and a shit ton of mob characters from SVSSS, MDZS,and HOB

I somehow actually really ship Shen Jiu and Yue Qingyuan very much for some reason. Someone give me some good fanfics on that ship
    ( ;∀;) Something fluffy and not tragic please uwu.

On another note, also can't help but feel sorry for Bingge, hopefully he finds someome who truly loves him in the near future.

Thank you humans for reading this long ass opinion of mine (◕‿◕✿) , don't get triggered plesse, If I get you triggered then I'm really sorry.❤(ӦvӦ。)

Ray Levantret and readerz like this.
  9. Paper_Plains

Paper_Plains Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol so Luo Binghe got his traits from his dad lol

readerz likes this.
  10. Lianyin

Lianyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL Su Xiyan's sugar mommy to TLJ. :blobjoy:

readerz likes this.
  11. ez

ez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This MC sounds so much like WX..
    but it is kind of flipped.. here MC has to take care of this (like if someone were to write fan fic on WX and WN ad turn WN into demon lord from the sweet kid he was)

The author has a set design -> open up scenes with MC's reincarnation/renewal at sthg after much tragedy and where world is already hating on him

readerz and scriptor like this.
  12. Lady Jiang

Lady Jiang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what’s the release schedule for august? Can’t wait to see the rest of extras

Emmabluez likes this.
  13. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz, Emmabluez, amq and 1 other person like this.
  14. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Kikoeru

Kikoeru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, I actually really love the manhua designs. Especially Binghe’s. Maybe it’s because I’m tired of the fan designs of him being either beefy or a more curly-haired WWX ver 2.0, but I really love this new design with black and silver and some reds to go with it. Oh, but shizun looks great as usual. That low ponytail and ornament on his hair is just great!

Finally, that one panel in the preview where Shizun is just dead on his keyboard while having the first chapter of PIDW open in word doc just killed it for me. XD

16. Emmabluez

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I thought it was fake but there really is a manhua coming soon? They look incredible too! So much detail aaaah I love their expressions :aww::blobnosebleed: I don't know who the artist is but I'm very grateful~

readerz likes this.
  17. baka8roukanako

baka8roukanako Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  18. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!!! So exciting to see this as a manhua.

The character design, ill have to get use to. Im so use to the original artwork.

But wow! Im so happy.

19. AnimusLight

AnimusLight Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yo we got raws for the manhua??? :sneaky:

readerz likes this.
  20. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the manhua has the tag yaoi as genre on mangago but like all the other chinese bl manhua's that are out there, i think they will censor all the bl things like the kisses and Sex scenes. But still i'm quite excited and the character designs look amazing but that's usually the case with chinese bl manhua's.

baka8roukanako likes this.