Spoiler The Scum Villain's Self-Saving System

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kiara8, Apr 19, 2017.

?

Will it get better

1. Yes

93.9%
  2. No

6.1%
  1. choco-tan99

choco-tan99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gah all of this LQG/SQQ makes me wanna see more of it but it's not the main ship... STAHP SINKING ME INTO RAREPAIR HELL PEOPLE ;A;

2. busyoldfool

busyoldfool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lofter is a great trove of fanworks if you want to browse fanarts or MTL fics.

The series tag - http://www.lofter.com/tag/人渣反派自救系统
    BingQiu (Bingmei/SY) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/冰秋
    MoShang (MBJ/Airplane) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/漠尚
    BingJiu (Bingge/SJ) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/冰九
    BingYuan (Bingge/SY) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/冰垣
    LiuShen (LQG/SY) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/柳沈
    QiJiu (YQY/SJ) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/七九
    LiuJiu (LQG/SJ) - http://www.lofter.com/tag/柳九

I think I got the main ones? There’s a JiuYuan/YuanJiu tag but I’m not sure whether it’s supposed to be a ship tag or a brothers au. I also spotted a Bingmei/SJ fic once, but I don’t remember if they have a proper tag...

Edit: Hm. I’ll cross-post this to the fanfic thread.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
  3. Chuyin

Chuyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suppose it’s quite difficult to bring LQG feelings to some kind of comparative equivalent, right? *chuckles*

I think he looks more like a brocon than a father. A very very hot-tempered brocon (although all people of this type are hot-tempered when it comes to their dear sisters / brothers?)

I laugh so much because Liu Qinge is like “LBH-radar”, just imagine this:
    LBH: *sneezes a mile away from SQQ*
    LQG: *bursts in, breaking out the door and half of the wall, only if it is not the bamboo house SQQ, because, in that case, it will nevertheless enter neatly*: FIGHT ME LITTLE BASTARD

I love the dynamics of this trinity, in fact. It is very funny and very hot at the same time. I think in their world I would be one of those who wrote fanfiction on them...
    By the way, let's not forget that among the pupils of Bai Zhan Peak there were also those who believed that LQG had a crush on SQQ?.. His younger sister should have an idea on this subject, I suppose... hehe

In addition, I laughed while reading the chapter on behalf of incomparable SQH. The way he watched as LQG taught SQQ to fight, beating up his followers... *laughs*

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Fuyuneko, Aeli, Shizuka15 and 5 others like this.
  4. 0101010101

0101010101 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do anyone read the extra story about the original LBH come to the world of Bing mei ? I really laugh my arse off, when bing ge dog's eggs blinded by the two love bird.

Pretty Yunita, Emmabluez and readerz like this.
  5. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    correct me if i'm wrong, i'm just not sure i'm understanding this sentence right. Bing-ge's [single] dog's "eyes" were blinded by SY and Bing-mei being lovebirds? and single dog is Chinese slang for people who are pitiful singles. lol at bing-ge being a single dog even when he has 800 wives. But I guess that it is technically true he is single while in the scum villain world.

in other news i jinxed myself and am writing down a new story that's post-canon canonverse au Jin Ling/Lan Sizhui and dependent on my finishing a Lan Wangji/Wei Wuxian fic first but it isn't even one i've posted in any capacity. once again Modaozushi stealing the thunder from TSVSSS, and i switch between the two all the time.

Emmabluez and readerz like this.
  6. LaonaGrouchini

LaonaGrouchini Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *breaks in* I believe it was chapter 28 that MC finds out that SQH is actually Airplane XD

(sorry for breaking into so many threads and digging out old messages to reply to lol

ignore this if someone has already told :sushi_chubby:)

7. Melonee_Mizu

Melonee_Mizu Looking for motivation

Reading List:
    Link
    New update: not sure if anyone found (or posted) it yet, but I have updated my directory with a translated extra, this time with the Liu Qingge and the succubi! Thank you so much for faelicy from Tumblr ( Hopefully the translator doesn't mind!)

EDIT: If anyone is translating and posting their translations of the extras PLEASE do not be afraid to let me know about it so I can put it in the Directory! We are always open for translations! Thank you!

Edit to edit: tbch, I found this via twitter. If the translator asks for me to take it out, I will comply.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    Shizuka15, Chuyin, readerz and 8 others like this.
  8. starrynui

starrynui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ah!! thank you for letting us know!! I LOVE LIU QINGGE!!!!
    hehe zooms off to read

9. choco-tan99

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU FAELICY I REALLY WANTED TO READ THIS
    and now reading just the first part alone makes me think that LQG really did or does have a crush on SQQ ...yassssss :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach:

Shizuka15, Emmabluez and readerz like this.
  10. busyoldfool

busyoldfool Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omggggggg this is the best lol lol lol. LQG’s cuteness is out of this world!
    (And ok, it’s 99% confirmed. He’s crushing hard.)

11. AppleEmperor

AppleEmperor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    O my lord, LQG is so cute. This ship tease is adorably evil since we know it probably confused poor LQG so much. It was so funny that he was probably going through his mental checklist like- beautiful? yes that's me. talent? yes. often together? yes. deeply in lov- nO. cue freakout...

Ugh I have such a soft spot for well written tsuns :')

12. spearpoint

spearpoint Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh lol reading that gave me some war flashbacks.

I was reminded of the fortune telling in Avatar The Last Airbender where the fortune teller said Katara would marry “a powerful bender" and there was many an argument over whether that meant Aang or Zuko.

I'm laughing ~~~

13. choco-tan99

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't even realize that airplane bro's extra was translated so I completely devoured that today
    and omg I never thought that airplane bro was just as funny :blobjoy: I really loved the orig!SQQ and SQQ comparison and now I wished that MXTX put in more fluff chapters before the fall of pure bun LBH... or get other people's POVs... :blobpensive: well it is understandable b/c this is probably their first novel right?

readerz likes this.
  14. Melonee_Mizu

Melonee_Mizu Looking for motivation

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, in my opinion, because SV was MXTX's first novel, we get more than enough of other people's POV. Unlike MDZS and HOB where it's fixated on the MCs' POV.

In SV, we switch between SY/SQQ and LBH's POV, along with some others' (like in the airplane bro extras, although we didn't see much of MBJ's PoV, we hopped like once or twice between LGJ and SQH's POV. I don't remember how many times the actual novel switched POV altogether so haha... ). As for the fluff part--well there's always the extras... MXTX was probably more plot-driven, but SV ended up being a shorter novel than the other two novels she wrote. So not surprising that the plot kinda moved quickly. Sadly.

And ty for reading the airplane bro extras~ Sorry for misspells, mistranslations, or any other mistakes that I might have made during translation :')

15. azayaka7

azayaka7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi i just finished reading scum villain chapter 43 and my heart is ded :) please tell me how to overcome this *heart pierced*

Fran.2424 likes this.
  16. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
  17. pizZiCcato

pizZiCcato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I gotta say, I shed legitimate tears for the first time in years when I first read this.
    And then I read the next chapter and was just, "What the flip, gimme back my tears"

Also, I noticed that in the translation Ming Fan called Liu QingGe Shifu, but he actually called him Shishu (師叔)??

18. Chuyin

Chuyin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Even knowing that this was going to happen, even remembering that this was going to happen in this chapter, it is so hard for me that it seems as if my heart was heavy like a stone. I think I’m waiting for a long night in tears...

Hopelessness. I think, being at the place of poor disciples, I would howl with grief. What did they feel? What did Binghe feel? Watch and understand... that he is dead. Died. He died... It hurts me to imagine how Liu Qingge and Yue Qingyuan felt.

How nice that he will return.

19. Loverofanimeandmanga

Loverofanimeandmanga Equality doesn't exactly exist.

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m crying on a hanger. Shizun :blobsob: Luo Binghe :blobsob: chapter 43 :blobsob:

Emmabluez, Shizuka15, Chuyin and 2 others like this.
  20. Rinfantasy

Rinfantasy so much to do so little time...

Reading List:
    Link
    If only Luo Binghe knew that there was really a plot moving... I bet he would have tried to kill SQH since he is the author. Shizun sure know how to die BIG! I will repay to you all... this words will haunt LBH for the rest of his life...