Spoiler The Second Coming of Avarice / Gluttony

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Knight8, Sep 6, 2018.

1. lexagon

lexagon New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, will Seol be killed off and then revived in this final (?) arc? Someone said he would be killed back in Spiritual Realm several pages ago, but that never happened...

2. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    MC in MEMORIZE is rather cynical though.

I do wonder what was needed for her to become the apostle of envy.

So Scheherazade family collapsed in the end?

Well, this situation occurred because of Seol's shoddy job regarding Sinyoung. I don't like the current arc that is happening in translations, so I am kinda skipping it though.

3. akashfro

akashfro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    End of story spoilers:
    After killing the PQ, Seol resurrects all the royal families to restore peace in the fallen cities, including all that died until now. He resurrects Roe Scheherazade and her husband.
    Yeah same here. I don't care much for this arc so I am going to stack chapters till Seol gets resurrected and the satisfactory beat down of that bastard Sung Shihyun.

4. chucke

chucke Going towards the glorious future

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, Seol is OP. I mean how he was able to do that? It is too much even for a god.
    So even
    Eva's royal family was revived?

5. DIvineemperor

DIvineemperor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

wtf he redirects that stank ass bitch? It’s like literally her fault he died and if I were her husband I wouldn’t touch her with a fucking 15 ft pole after all the nasty sexual play she did like bowel movement and shit nasty ass bitch

6. akashfro

akashfro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a reward for killing the PQ, the 7 gods revive everyone that died in the battle(Marcel Gionea, Maria, Oh Rahee , Kazuki, Phi Sora, Halep Vlad, and Hugo). Reviving of the all the royal families happens later on so I am not sure if Seol uses his contribution points or the gods revive them. Also, yes the Eva royal family gets revived too. Charlotte steps down as queen(her brother becomes the king, presumably) and can now relax as Seol's wife.

chucke likes this.
  7. Sunova49

Sunova49 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the revival also include
    Marcel's fiance Marika?

8. akashfro

akashfro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone posted this on discord :
    When Sung Shihyun and two other army commanders invade Haramark he is fingering and groping the Fiancee right in front of the severely injured Marcel while making fun of him. The resurrected and now completely OP Seol comes in to save the day and kills Sung + another army commander. Marcel takes his fiancee into his arms and shoots an arrow through her head. He has friends at home waiting to bring her to the hospital. Seol resurrects her after the final war. They marry later and have a kid. She joins Valhalla and helps out Marcel, who is now a team leader because Phi Sora and Yuhui are pregnant and don't fight anymore.

Even Kazuki's sister gets revived.

DIvineemperor likes this.
  9. Kacamata Hitam

Kacamata Hitam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, Sung is dead. I guess he's dead (I mean dead, dead) not returning to Earth since he's defect to Parasite right?

10. akashfro

akashfro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont know for sure yet, but even if he comes back to earth he would probably commit suicide since he is an Unique Ranker.

11. DIvineemperor

Reading List:
    Link

My man marcel is a cuck I’m sorry it had to be said he is also low quality oof

12. Dex

Dex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, finally. I am just happy to read that Marcel gets back his fiancee. Also, what is all this that happened on Scheherezade? I stopped reading for a while. From what i recollected the Queen got sexually abused in many wats by Syniong(don't remember the right name) and was a traitor to humanity? Also, necrophilia? Wtf

13. VvAnt

VvAnt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, did Sung died before or at the final war?

14. akashfro

akashfro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If by final war you mean when they fight the PQ, then yes Sung dies before that.
    After Seol dies-he gets revived by Seo Yeunhi at the expense of temporarily resetting her level back to 1. Sung then participates with the parasites for a full attack against the humans. Sung then tries to kidnap Seo Yeunhi to rape her but he couldn't due to Flone protecting her. Seol then comes to face him -they fight- Seol defeats him. Seol drags his body(Sung is trying to escape) and throws Sung in front of an entire army and he dies regretting everything he did.

After that Jihu makes a wish after that to take his whole team to the soul pilgrimage which is the divine stigma trial area where time is compressed. Everybody levels up, Yuhui and Baek even get to lv9 too. They came out after 60 days and proceed to the final battle. They kill the remaining 4 commanders and the Queen.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
  15. Kacamata Hitam

Reading List:
    Link
    So, how Seol died anyway?

16. akashfro

akashfro Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huge Spoilers:
    The parasites planed to ambush Seol for a while. Don't know what happens exactly but Valhalla gets trapped in the empire. They split into teams consisting of 3 people in order to improve their survival chances. The parasites ignored the escape routes of all of them except Seol who was in a team with little chick and Flone.

Only Seo Yuhui realizes what's going on, leaves her team and flees in Seols direction to help him. They are cornered together with all of the parasite armies closing in. In that Situation Yuhui accidentally calls him a nickname that only his family knows and he demands answers. Then he can read her status window for the first time and sees a flashback of her entire history in Paradies during both timelines. Baek's secrets are also revealed for the first time. After that he has another vision and he realizes that he doesn't have a chance of survival in the incoming fight and that they will capture Yuhui alive and turn her into a broken and tortured sex slave for Sung Shihyun if she stays and fights at his side. He knocks her out and forces little chick+Flone to rescue her and flee. After that he fights a cruel battle against the Parasites for 12 days, all the Army Commanders fight him in waves to tire him out. After all of his companions managed to escape the empire, they can contact each other again and slowly start to realize what happened. When Teresa sees the completely burned contract she signed with Seol during the last war she screams and collapses.

The PQ injects Seol with part of her own divinity before he dies. This is in order to prevent him from resurrection because the rampaging power inside him would just kill him again. Before his death Future Vison/Black Seol recognizes what's going on, takes over and uses the Harmonia Magic Square he got from the special tutorial to calm down the clashing energies enough to avoid this problem. (After Resurrection he can even use part of the absorbed divinity to level up his mana to a divine level.)

Seol is trying to flee in the end and the Parasites let him go knowing that he is injected with divinity and about to die anyway. The PQ can observe his star exploding in a supernova and they start to prepare their attack against humanity right away with him finally out of the way. Flone and Chick are flying back to the empire after bringing the unconscious Yuhui to Haramark in order to help him. Chick is faster and reaches Seol when he his still alive. He is slowly walking with a completely shredded body and has hallucinations of Yuhui and his friends before he collapses and dies. Chick turns into an egg again because his companion has died. Later Flone recovers the body, egg and the spear and brings them to Haramark where the rest of them are waiting and it gets really emotional. His coffin is later driven to his home city Eva.

From what I've heard Seol dies in chapter 442 and gets revived in 451. Keep it in mind if you are planning on stacking the chapters.

Omexkyu and taovkool like this.
  17. VvAnt

VvAnt Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Many many thanks

18. Kacamata Hitam

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what happened to Vlad Halep and Oana at the end?

19. DIvineemperor

Reading List:
    Link

I mea

oana was captured as the parasites breeding whore at some point and Vlad was forced to watch they bit off his arm and dug out his right eye he managed to save oana but she was too far gone and had already became a depraved pig slut who decided to later on whore herself out to satisfy her needs, The end

Jkjkjk don’t kill me pls

20. Dex

Dex Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty si much for the info. Now i know when to get back and what to read. Also, pana and Vlad what? Who are they?