LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    So who does the mc end up having kids with?

2. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    All

3. Chance

Chance Observer

Reading List:
    Link
    Even pink?

4. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Determined』『Status: Coding in Uni』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehem... coming soon.
    "Come home as soon as you’re done, okay? Seol-Ah, Miss Yun Seora, Miss Agnes, Miss Cinzia, Miss Flone, and others…. Don’t go with the women, either familiar or unfamiliar, okay?” – Seo Yuhui, 20XX

5. Koslov

Koslov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft. That last one as well, hah!

6. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If Sung Shihyun see Jihu's future, he would die of envy.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  7. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    He got all of his "wives" :blobrofl:

8. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait miss cinzia !? I took her for someone who isn't a love interest

9. Kin_

Kin_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright someone needs to have a serious talk with jihu about his naming sense

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  10. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Those are not in the harem. And I do not think they will ever be, as Jihu saw the Martial God's plight. hahahahaha

11. Eternal Emperor

Eternal Emperor SelfAware-PieceOfShit

Reading List:
    Link
    Not even Flone?!!:blob_teary::blob_pout:

12. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Lilac Teddy Bear is left out, replaced by...Chohong?

I bet they already tried way back after "Veni, Vidi, Vici"

Concernedcitizen likes this.
  13. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    Ayy Sora just did her lifetime's regret.

"This was on Earth, not Paradise. Don’t you know Earthlings’ physical levels get restricted when they go back?”

“Ah, right. But it still shouldn’t have been easy.”

“It’s the damned alcohol.”

"I see, Jihu is weak to alcohol….”

Teresa’s eyes gleamed.

It seemed Seol Jihu’s women problem was only just starting….

edit:
    [I went mad once and tried to cut it off, but Yuhui practically risked her life to stop me. She said she couldn’t allow that no matter what.]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
    Concernedcitizen likes this.
  14. Bryce

Bryce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhh yeah not gonna happen. Even if Seol tries with his heart and soul after knowing/experiencing the future, the pitiful white rabbit is gonna be lured in and eaten by these carnivorous women he surrounds himself with for sure

Return and Shield Loyalist like this.
  15. whiters99

whiters99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's it, I'm now disgusted with Yuhui.

She already learnt everything and warned many times so she should have known the exact situation.

So despite that, why is it that she's throwing tantrum to Seol now after something she's already warned and should have been prepared for? I understand where she's coming but boy, that's not how you do things. What happen to your prior knowledge?

If she can't accept it, she should end things before things go south. If she decided to proceed while believing she and the current Seol will be different than their future selves, at the very least she should have prepared if things still didn't work out in the end. That is what "taking risk" means.

So right now what's the deal with yapping at Seol as if he's the big bad criminal with at fault of everything? In my opinion, she's just venting out her frustrations of being unable to defy fate by blaming him. A hypocrite

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020
  16. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just because you know ahead of time you're going to get punched in the face:
    a) doesn't make it hurt less
    b) doesn't make you less pissed off
    Seol said he would be loyal, then wasn't. He broke his word and should get punished for that. And Seol failed to keep his word not from uncontrollable circumstances, but because he couldn't keep it in his pants. Yuhui wouldn't be human if that didn't piss her off, regardless of foreknowledge.

Shield Loyalist, Kin_ and Haitaka like this.
  17. whiters99

whiters99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not saying she shouldn't be pissed off, what I'm unable to accept is her blaming Seol for everything. Did she not know how hard BOTH he and her do anything to make things right from their future selves? Even turning back time is useless so is Seol the criminal here?

That's not how she expressed her anger, not by blaming him. I would much prefer if she tries not to be angry in front of him but failed regardless, at least she tried to. From the way she act now, it was as if she feels she's the only and nothing but mere victim even though Seol is obviously a victim as well because of the fate.

18. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But Seol *IS* the criminal here. That's sorta the point. That's why Seol was turning back time, visiting the future, etc... cause he *KNOWS* he's the criminal here.

19. Haitaka

Haitaka [Always Busy]

Reading List:
    Link
    Relationships between people are complicated. Seol would do almost anything to avoid having this happen, but he can't break away from the fate. While this true he still cheated on Yuhui, that's an unavoidable fact.

Yuhui knew that this would happen, but knowing that something will happen never prepares you for when it actually happens. Its kinda like knowing that your pets are going to die doesn't make it easier when they do.

She has every right to feel anger and Seol has ever right to feel guilty. We don't get to decide who the victim is, and blaming fate is never a valid excuse, even if it is true.

20. whiters99

whiters99 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So? What do you want him to do then? Turning back time is useless and even when he didn't get drunk or even try to meet her, he'll end up sleeping with her by the time he woke up in the morning.

The fate in here is something that is real and it was obviously pushing Seol to do have harem no matter how unwilling or tried not to. It's not like he's trying to blame the fate, Seol in fact tried his best to avoid it by turning back time and did everything he could, even by using divine wish.

Something that is out of his power and control so he should be blamed? Be reasonable please. I'm not trying to say cheating is good or anything but I don't think he can be blamed after everything he tried.

You can say it again if he brought it upon himself (like not being careful or ignoring his mother's advice at first) but after redoing countless times but still failed regardless of everything?

What do you want him to do then? Kill Phi Sora and the other girls? Leaving behind only Yuhui? Or perhaps killing every other women exist in the world other than his girlfriend?

AGAIN, I don't blame Yuhui for being pissed off but at least she should try to be understanding either and stop cornering Seol. If she wants to break up or anything, that is fine as well but don't blame everything on him after all of his efforts.

I mean, even her future self couldn't do anything to prevent it alongside black seol right? If she blamed Seol for failing, she should also blame herself as well.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020