LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Just asking, is 10 points the woman who beat up the other (background) girl along with the (background) useless man?

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  2. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes she is! you are correct.

Shield Loyalist and 0000000 like this.
  3. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    And it happened to be 3 guys that tried to rape that other girl 'offering some points for food' , she's behind that too i'm sure.

0000000 and Arbalest like this.
  4. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, he got one thing done. In my opinion, if a proper person in post Apocalyptic or any survival scenario was in his place, they would properly organize their loot the first thing they do when they got time. He still missed to buy his own bag though. Their bags were freebies.

Shield Loyalist and jacobpaige like this.
  5. Arbalest

Arbalest Arcane Knight Anti Mage Honeytrap Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    HOLY SHIT!!? to summon an earthquake of a Magnitude of 12 because of the freebie talisman skill scroll WTF SO FUC*KING OP! :blobfearful::sweating_profusely: impenetrable fortress so where are you now? :blobjoy:

6. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If seeing that didn't make him regret not choosing Sorcerer, then he clearly hasn't thought about the incident enough.

"Both the Moirai’s Souvenir and the Seed of the World Tree possessed an overall effect that seemed to benefit a group of people more. Meanwhile, the Divine Stigmata seemed more geared towards helping out one individual rather than many." So, basically he plans to be a selfish b****d who doesn't care about his team's growth or survival. Rather than growing a team whose combined strength is far greater than his could ever be, he'll just focus on himself and wonder why no one else is strong enough to help him when he encounters a situation he can't handle, or why everyone he cares about keeps dying when he's not there to save them.

I can understand why he doesn't want to use the elixirs right away, but hanging onto them is basically painting a massive target on himself while screaming "This weak noob has the answer to the bottleneck that has halted your advancement for years!" Well, assuming anyone realizes that he didn't use them immediately, or is willing to gamble on the possibility that he didn't.

0000000 likes this.
  7. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol that foreshadowing in the end at chp 38. What are the odds of the 3 rapists harassing the siblings and MC girl? Super high, massive highs if the 3 rapists actually have seniors in Paradise who can shield them. Wonder if they are stupid enough to try and fight MC, or better yet, like most xianxias, get those higher levels to try and maim or kill MC because he is now too much of an eye sore.

8. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why would you take a bath and not a shower in that situation? A bath wouldn't really work unless you were constantly changing the bathwater, which would completely waste the recovery stuff he tossed into the water, so I don't think he was doing that.

9. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't you just answer your own question? He took a bath to not waste the recovery stuff? And if you're referring to how he cleans himself after waking up, it's probably just down to convenience, since he was already in the bath tub, then it'd be easier for him to just change the water and have a bath.

Arbalest likes this.
  10. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    So generic, though this is to be expected. Lol on a lvl 3 losing to a lvl 1.

11. Concernedcitizen

Concernedcitizen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True. Comparing Seol to him with 1 and a half year in Lost paradise, Seol still has a large advantage though. That VIP doping gives Seol a power comparable to half a year to a full year in that place. Plus his mid high magic. He just lacks exp to level up, in my opinion.

12. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So it means Yun Seo-Rah is president daughter? WOWsers, that Bitch is gonna screw up lol

13. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    She's already is

0000000 likes this.
  14. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    She tried to get her gang raped, I don't think she'll get off lightly by simply dying.

15. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Determined』『Status: Coding in Uni』

Reading List:
    Link
    So who's the president's pretty daughter? Yun Seo Rah or Yi Surl-Ah?

I've got no idea why I can remember the Yi sister's name right now.

Not yet definite as Kim Hahn-Nah said that Seo-Rah was 'scouted' by her colleague. There's a chance it might actually be Yi Surl-Ah instead because the 'not-that-expensive' bow was almost stolen.

Looking back to Seol's "dream" of being experimented with drugs, body enhancements and all before becoming a Contracted, I wonder why the bitch is merely a piece of crap. Heck even Shin Sahng-Ah is way better than her since Stage 1.

Perhaps...she '10 points' her way to the Contract?

16. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    It's pretty easy to tell. She is working on behalf of the Sinyoung president. Her own invite was a gold rank, so she's a highly influential person. She wouldn't accept a request from a person that'd give his own daughter a 'bronze' rank. Seo Rah is silver so it'd make more sense.

Secondly, he was tasked to take care of her when it was about to go wrong. Up to the extent of her entering the area of the training.

Thirdly, MC being reborn caused her to lose coins and get targeted later on. Alternate timeline she'd be first scorer by far, end up with VIP treatment in this area and with her aptitude easily become a mage, which she was expecting but didn't become due to being injured and unable to train.

She'd have been worthy of being the Sinyoung president's daughter. Where the twins are decent they would've still died without MC being reborn, at least the girl.

17. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah I think it's Yun girl, the Yi siblings got invited because they're looking medicine in Paradise for his mom/grandma? Can't remember about that part.

So if Yi girl is the president daughter I don't think she need to go to Paradise, with his dad backing she don't need to risk her live and his brother to go to Paradise.

And then there is Kim Hana try involve MC to help Yun girl, and it's really important for Kim Hana if MC help her right? And then there's the Yun girl Mark is silver, it's the second highest or maybe basically the highest Invitee can give mark to Invited, MC is exception of course because God got involved with the Mark. And IIRC the Yi siblings only got bronze Mark.

Arbalest, Shield Loyalist and elengee like this.
  18. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Her having a gold mark that came from a god makes me think she's a native from that world with a royal rank, most likely the girl he was dying next to or something. Funniest part is , his eyes were supposed to be from that world too, and a sign of the royal family or something? Imagine them being related. Or even more, he was royalty first, gave up his royalty to wish for something. So this is his third run. :blobsleepless:

p.s. imagine if Seo-yan is the girl and her wish made her come to the human side too, losing her royalty, like MC did in first life.
    p.p.s. Golden rule much? lol.

FHandsome likes this.
  19. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Determined』『Status: Coding in Uni』

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally forgot about the other's mark rankings. My bad. :notlikeblob:

But...if that's the case...then all five of them who helped before Seol definitely gained the president's favor, huh. Maybe the siblings would get the medicine at this rate.

elengee likes this.
  20. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    Yandere Princess with connections GET!