LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The cafe in Paradise with Kim Hannah right? Yeah she is.

2. Rule71

Rule71 .....

Reading List:
    Link
    Trap that, thx dude

3. ZahhaK

ZahhaK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know why but I think that seol exgirlfriend is actually that man from the legend that is always compared to seol, but again i don't know why i think that maybe because it'd be interesting in some way, and I know that the other is a man and not a woman but he could have used some sort of magic or item to change his/her body appearance so she will be safe at earth

4. Bugis-san

Bugis-san Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suspect seo yuhui is actually seo yeonwha(his ex). This is consistent with the scene where dylan talk about the daughter of luxuria comeback to paradise which is obviously seo yuhui and the scene where seo yeonwha make a phone call with someone implying that she is coming back to paradise. Also, in chp 91 seo yuhui acting very intimate with seol which shows she knew seol very long time just like his ex.

Also, seo yeonwha operates a small cafe in earth and seo yuhui too operates cafe in paradise. The building in front of carpe diem which is still under construction is actually will be a new cafe for seo yuhui to operate as indicated in past chapter that she implied to go to haramark and the cafe where kim hannah scolded seol is being emptied as there are only two chair and a table being newly prepared just for the two people.

5. Bugis-san

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing that are not consistent in my theory is age. Seo yuhui described by seol are the woman in his past. BUT, the time of earth to paradise is 1:3 right? isnt it weird like if you stay in paradise for 3 years and then come back to earth where exactly only 1 year has passed but you aged 3 years time. Other people will certainly be suspicious. What i meant to say is there are certainly magic involved here either it can prolong life or change someone appearances.

6. Bugis-san

Reading List:
    Link
    There are other hints as well such as:
    1. Kim Hannah said that no one knew seo yuhui real identity back on earth and
    2. Seo yeonwha have too much money while only works in a cafe bcs she lend seol the most money than any of his family.

7. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    92 is out.
    Is there a release rate? Is it still 7 per week? *_*

8. FudgeNouget

FudgeNouget Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, 7 per week (I have a break-day once a month that I can choose from). I'm working on rolling out the advance chapters as soon as possible.

9. ZahhaK

ZahhaK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well that makes more sense, but as u said the problem is the age, also the fact that she has a sister is a factor too because the sister should have notice the irregularity of yeonwha.
    at the end I just want her (yeonwha) to be someone incredible in the paradise that's why i said that i wanted her to be the man of the legend even though that doesn't make sense.
    also, I don't think that the seo yuhui/daughter of luxuria is related to the ex( i mean, i don't think yuhui and yeonwha are the same person), but yuhui is the same person that seol saw when he was a kid that's a fact to me

10. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't she the one who met the MC in the park and said his eyes were beautiful and said she will marry him?

I suspect MC just lets out enough pheromones to seduce a kitchen sink just by being there as always.

Rainingmoon likes this.
  11. DreamHaze

DreamHaze Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not marry, it was something vague like following her in the paradise. She also trained that legendary guy. She might be Seol new trainer. It was mentioned in older chapters that there was a trainer better than Agnes in sinyoung and she is the first lady of sinyoung.

12. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is the Patreon only link chapter up in novelupdates? My disappointment is immeasurable

elengee likes this.
  13. eulerman

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, Cynthia provoked Agnes to train Seol comparing her training abilities with the Executor(Seo Yuhui). I very much doubt she will let him

14. zenorth

zenorth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seo Yuhui and Yun Seohui.
    What a similiar name.

15. DreamHaze

DreamHaze Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fudge just posted a comment regarding this on reddit.

Elkon, eulerman and zenorth like this.
  16. zenorth

zenorth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't Yun Seohui the first lady of Sihyoung? She has the same surname with Yun Seohra. And Seo Yuhui is the luxuria's daughter.

17. DreamHaze

DreamHaze Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure either, kinda confused regarding this. Maybe it is opposite of what fudge said? someone will need to check old chapters.

18. eulerman

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading chapter 92, Seo Yuhui is Luxuria daugther, which is the opposite from the reddit post

@FudgeNouget is confused.. it confused the userbase in his confusion!

EDIT: Resolved!! Yun Seora is tasked in chapter 40 to kill the bandit and the tutorial bitch in front of the Director and Yun Seohui, which are obviously her father and sister. So Yun Seora is Sinyoung First Lady, Seo Yuhui Luxuria daugther

Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
    DreamHaze likes this.
  19. FudgeNouget

FudgeNouget Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I got that confused while I was typing that comment in the reddit post haha. That just proves my point more!

It's best to remember the Sinyoung character by their surname "YUN".

Shield Loyalist, Seinha and DreamHaze like this.
  20. DreamHaze

DreamHaze Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seo Yuhui might be a regressor too and with complete memories, unlike Seol.