LCD The Second Coming of Gluttony

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shield Loyalist, Sep 26, 2018.

?

Which is strongest?

1. banana

18 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. ramen

104 vote(s)
    68.0%
  3. lilac

32 vote(s)
    20.9%
  4. naengmyeon

5 vote(s)
    3.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bachingchung

Bachingchung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot, was he a spearman or a swordman class on his other life? Iirc he used something that resembles an energy sword to kill the Nest monster.

2. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    Future vision is more of an ass pull imo. It is reliant to his previous life and experiences, it's like a momentary merger of memories. His huge kickstart would have a heavy impact on the current timeline progression rendering that talent useless. However, the author just make things look like he also have similar experiences on his current life which doesn't make any sense coz' he didn't have the qualification to be there at that time.

3. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Determined』『Status: Coding in Uni』

Reading List:
    Link
    A...mage. Think of a mage version of Chohong.

4. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh right, I forgot he didn't have an option to refuse the job given to him by the Gods.

Shield Loyalist likes this.
  5. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    I will read this when it reaches 200+ chapters and the story is more developed. This novel got its fame from the first 100 chapters, will it be able to maintain it all the way?

Sea Dog likes this.
  6. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link

eulerman likes this.
  7. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Explains why the recipe is lost with the fall of the Empire. No one has as much "Competence" as his creator.

elengee likes this.
  8. Bachingchung

Reading List:
    Link
    Good thing this became a 1ch/day translation, the past 15+ chapters are so underwhelming. Aside from the family drama chapters, there's barely anything going on.

9. Draksil

Draksil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do they believe Seol's talent to be average? His magic is really high, more than enough for Mage class (that's an inborn talent), he learned Aura as a lvl 2 and without even focusing on it, his Spear Technique (learned by future sight) is higher than it should be considering Agnes knows he started from scratch with it, and his focus and determination is really high. So, his physical stats' development may be average, but why ignore all the rest?

10. Empress

Empress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends on the one who says it really.
    Everyone had their own class and standard. So in their eyes, Seol's talent is average compared to other geniuses in paradise.

11. Cashew Farmer

Cashew Farmer Fastest horse in the land

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe not only his physical stats are low, his mastery over his advanced spear technique and the speed at which he grows accustomed to it are too low. The trainer does say his body and mind don't match up to his technique.

12. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    for people who were asking. He did regain his 9 eyes ability in his first life, but it didn't work well and was half broken because he essentially hot-wiring his own ability using meridian paths not meant for that ability to run it anyway after he destroyed the original meridian paths with over use and no actual training. he mentions it right before or after he gets the Tear about how the future vision didn't fix his ability, it just let him instinctively know the other path that future him from the first life learned. I would say though that it is highly likely that the MC probably only had the green color to his eyes in his past life since he apparently never got anything special the last time and it seems like those special items he kept getting that were second life exclusive were instrumental in unlocking his eyes power.

on another note, god damn i didn't realize his stats were still absolute garbage, i assumed all his stats were in intermediate or high by this point considering all the training he does and non stop death battles. i didn't understand why everyone kept calling him terribly weak until i saw that stat level up message.

Rainingmoon, Sea Dog and Seinha like this.
  13. CookieCutter

CookieCutter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    High realm stats are pretty rare. IIRC, even Teresa with her lv.5 still has most of her stats in Intermediate realm.

On other note, reading advanced chapters, I still can't figure out why Seo Yuhui has such a soft spot for Seol. They met once when he was a kid and had a good chemistry, but I don't think that's enough for her to become his babysitter in Paradise.

Maybe they had a relationship in the previous life and she also retained her memories (after all, she has been Unique Ranker far long than Seol's been in Paradise, I wouldn't be surprised if she had enough achievement for a return)?

14. Draksil

Draksil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @CookieCutter
    I would bet more on the possibility that all of the 7 Chosen, where Seo Yuhui is the Chosen of Lust, may remember a little (less than Seol though), or at least some feelings are carried over from the last reality, rather than Seo Yuhui actively choosing to spend achievement points on something related to a return.

15. eulerman

eulerman Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because talent-wise he is average, it explicitly say so in his status window. He has high innate magic, but you need to be really intelligent and study as Ian to be a good mage. What he has going for him is Nine Eyes and the high magic because of it (even the gods says it would be higher if he didn't overused his ability). This time he has Future Vision that made his skill proficiency high without training in them. But as Madong said (can't remember the name), he can't use them at the level the status windows says he is. He is messed up across the board too (his physical stats are nowhere close to his magic and skill proficiency).

He has everything given to him in a golden plate and he can't use it properly because his talent is average. Yun Seora may have Sinyoung as a backer but without any cheats she reached lvl 3 (or was going to) just because her talent was Brilliant. Any stats or skill proficiency to reach to that point got it with effort and a good environment. Seol has the skill proficiency close to a High Ranker and he is only good compared with a lvl 4.

In short, he has high proficiency in his skills and high magic, but his stats and talent can't use them as he could.

16. Parth37955

Parth37955 [Unavailable, go away] Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    heh, evil butt. agnes wouldn't dare to show her status window to anyone anymore.

Shield Loyalist and DreamHaze like this.
  17. Tony1308

Tony1308 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or is getting repetitive and annoying the author teasing us with seol naiiveness about the opposite sex?

18. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd understand why the Demon Instructor would be upset with this much tarnish in her reputation. 'Teddy Bear' was already large enough...and to add Evil Butt is overkill.

I'd bet 1000 nuffies Cinzia would be laughing without end when she learns about the new title.

Rainingmoon likes this.
  19. songweiming01

songweiming01 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC, there is a sentence in chapter 91 that Seol got healed by Seo Yuhui.
    "I might be half-dead, but I came back alive, didn’t I?"
    I assume she might know MC of the past from god of lust.

20. Shield Loyalist

Reading List:
    Link
    I somehow forgot about 'Evil Butt' and this author just had to remind the readers that the title exists. How Evil...