LCD The Strongest System- Stealing Peaches Everywhere

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by KickInator, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    R.I.P 1, 2 ,3 letters
    farewell 3 second wolf

2. Khatulistiwa

Khatulistiwa An Egg Eternal

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god, my sides! The mens who pierced the Mother Nature :ROFLMAO:

injamambivu likes this.
  3. Fofofo

Fofofo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author kind of feels like a pedo with the way he keeps describing the five year old child.. bigtime :S

4. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lolita has low talent? with a pat of my hand, the crow will rise into a phoenix!
    Still, I think that Mentor system is the most OP.....not necessarily for Lin Fan, but it's too much against the rules....

5. Trane

Trane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :LOL:, Lolita gets unlimited head pats and becomes a genius. People spend 5 years to perfect a technique, she can comprehend it in a few days. Solving math equations to measure the angle that is best suitable to apply most force, prediction(would get 90% correct).
    Gaining the Permanent title "genius lolita"

Nepuko likes this.
  6. falcon92

falcon92 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Romance? Love interest (maybe)?

7. Fofofo

Fofofo Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, little lolita this, young lolita that, little young lolita this and that, wish they'd swap it with "girl", some of those sentences should not be said about a 5 year old girl..

StuffedDuck likes this.
  8. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    Lin Fan gadamit XD

This is honestly the best ending, was kinda worried he would piss the other sect to oblivion.

9. SerialBeggar

SerialBeggar Hate your family? Got no friends? Gimme your stuff

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch-204:
    Wasn't he in a desert region? Algae and moss needs lots of moisture to live.

10. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    That Gong Bingye girl seems a good waifu candidate. She managed to see through Lin Fan's real character when the whole glory and Juxiao Sect couldn't ( aside form Grand master and that elder)

11. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    ("The power of the smelt rushed through Lin Fan’s body like a tidal wave.
    ‘Ding…Congratulations on leveling up ‘Eternal Demon Body.’’
    ‘Ding…‘Eternal Demon Body’ Level 15.’"Even though Eternal Demon Body had leveled up, his physical body state had yet to level up, implying that he wasn’t at his limits just yet.")
    What did he mean by that?That it's defense are still at Lesser Celestial Upper Lever?:hmm:

12. kaostheory

kaostheory Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it means that his body improved within its level. Remember cultivation changed from 1-9 to low,middle,high, and peak. Each Level of the Body is more like 1-2-3 so it stays at low. That’s what I think at least.

13. sisterfister

sisterfister currently inside your sister

Reading List:
    Link
    TSS taking the piss on literature

14. Expatamoeba

Expatamoeba Have eyes but still couldn't see Mount Tai

Reading List:
    Link
    Twinkle twinkle little star. I'm almost dying from laughter here.

15. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    "After all of this, Lin Fan was even suspicious of his own system. Just what was the system all about?

But, Lin Fan could not be too bothered to guard against the system. After all, everything he was today was due to the system. Even if the system wanted to do anything untoward towards himself, what could he do about it?

So, it’d be better to forget thinking anything negative about the system."
    He finally asked himself THE question...

16. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    [‘Ding…owner’s luck is extremely high.’

‘Ding…congratulations on crafting a onetime use legendary equipment.’

‘Seven realms.]

I wonder if in the next system evolution stats like luck will show...

17. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C1: “What are you barking about? Acting is very tiresome, okay? Your punches are feeble like a sissy.” :LOL:

C2: If he gains xp so easily, how is he still only at the fourth skill level after a full year? Shouldn’t he have gotten more than a hundred xp a day for almost four hundred days? His next level only needs 3k total, not 300k. His skill level being so low doesn’t really make sense.

C3: I wonder if the person that gave him the manual is female…

lol, I expect he’ll be using that martial skill for a long, long time ;)

Did he destroy the manual? If not, then he should do his best to get into that library and learn every skill in there.

C5: I wonder if he’ll steal this guy’s peaches ;)

C7: Such a good moment, ruined by a greedy monkey…

I think this sect may be too kind hearted for a true devil…

C10: Why did it even bother saying that he could only take one per day if he was going to be allowed to swallow the whole bottle for its full effect?

I wonder why they didn’t give him any techniques of any kind to study.

C11: I have a feeling that Holy Jade Bottle will be japtem soon ;)

C12: I really thought he’d just directly challenge the whole room.

C13: Instead of lying on the floor all the time, he needs to learn to lean into the blows. After all, people are more likely to learn punching routines than ground pounds or kicks ;)

C14: Wow, I totally thought he’d at least steal the thief’s peach. I wonder why he held back?

C15:
    Is it wrong that I kinda expected him to lie back down and pretend to sleep at this point?

Why doesn’t it occur to him that if he had a real cultivation technique, he could just use it to level up like normal people do? With his cheat system, he could probably cultivate it faster than them too.

I wonder if he can teach Eternal Demon Body to others.

“Oh, stupid, that’s not meant for eating.” Was it a suppository or something?

C16: They have almost nine thousand disciples but they still give out new equipment every month? How do they afford it? Heck, how do they manage to even produce that much?

I figured he’d at least need a forge. The system is being far too kind to him.

I wonder why he didn’t try to reforge his sword.

C17: And this is why he shouldn’t have wasted all those pills.

C19: Seriously, what is the point of being an outer sect disciple if you’re not going to be given any cultivation techniques? Or is he just ignoring his allotment of them?

I like how so many people have cheats in this series, even if none of them are on par with the MC’s.

C20: Honestly, I expected him to steal peoples’ walls the night he destroyed his own. I was quite surprised he went to play childish pranks instead.

Why doesn’t he try using better materials? What does he expect his blacksmithing skill to do with pottery materials?

C22: What happened to his own sword?

C23: I wonder how much the sect would have bought them for.

C24: I’m impressed that Yi Zhongyu has progressed so far with such an expensive cultivation method.

I wonder if the junior sister is actually at the level she claims to be. I’m betting she has a secret cheat skill too.

C25: I wonder if he wasn’t listening properly to the price, or if he thought having his peach stolen was worth it ;)

C26: I love that he totally didn’t need to steal any of those walls, much less the house ;)

That aside, he should try doing a commission based business. It’d make it easier for him to sell weapons faster and at a higher price.

C28: I wonder why no one ever told him about those martial skills. Also wondering how long it’ll take him to steal a peach, and how much xp he’ll get for it ;)

C29: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

C30: He really should have asked them not to bury him, and more importantly, to not cremate him or leave him where magic beasts might try to eat his corpse, or let anyone turn his corpse into a puppet.

That aside, he never learned even a single technique from the sect if you don’t count the punching bag technique. It feels like a massive waste, and a major weakness. I mean, how is he planning to steal the peaches of a non-humanoid magic beast? What about the ones that don’t even have peaches to steal?

Also, how is he going to sell his weapons? Anyone on the outside is more likely to try to kill him and steal the weapons than actually pay for them.

C32: I was beginning to think japtem wasn’t a thing, but why would a wolf drop a tiger skill? Also, are all of his skills going to be about snatching parts of peoples’ bodies? Though granted, this one has a much higher fatality rate. Well, assuming that it literally means stealing a physical heart.

C33: I’m surprised he doesn’t let the weaker beasts chew on him for a bit before killing them. It feels like a waste of experience not to.

C34: I’m amazed he still has a peach to steal…

I would probably kill the guy. After he wakes up and finds out that he’s a eunuch, there really won’t be anywhere that the MC can run to escape his wrath ;)

Also, he totally should have robed both of them before he started practicing. Just in case something happened and he had to run.

C35: I’m shocked. I totally thought he’d switch the guy to a girl and keep practicing the breast enhancement technique.

It’d be funny if the girl was actually a guy all along…

C36: Um, did he forget that that diaper is actually a uniform and would cause trouble for his sect?

Lol, at least he remembered to lie about his name ;)

C38: He really should have saved some of the healing pills. He should also have checked for mental cultivation techniques before he consumed the cultivation speed enhancement pills.

Contraceptives give oddly high xp gains.

C39: I wonder if he was gaining so much from the devil technique because it was a devil technique, or because those pills he took were geared towards devil techniques.

C42: "Ah, I even hate myself for not being a woman." :ROFLMAO: I wonder if he’ll hear himself saying that in his nightmares, or if he actually means it :ROFLMAO:

I wonder what gender they were when he left. If female, they can at least stop worrying about their bounties ;)

C43: I wonder how he’ll react when he finds out that they weren’t born that way.

C44: How does he intend to rob them when he has no stealth skills?

C45: That sounds suspiciously like a manga or light novel.

That aside, how is he supposed to teach them martial arts if he hasn’t been given the manuals containing the arts they’re supposed to learn?

C47: Can he not teach the upgraded version of skills?

C49: Why is his body cultivating technique so strong when it hasn’t leveled up in a while? Does it improve with his level as well as its skill level or something?

Also, what happened to his friends from the forest? Shouldn’t they be in that crowd too?

C50: That seems a bit hypocritical coming from someone who forcefully changed his students’ names just because he didn’t want to admit that he’d misread them.

C51: Wasn’t he supposed to teach them martial arts in the afternoon?

C52: I thought those techniques were supposed to recover true energy. Why would they deplete it?

C54: I wonder how this body cultivation technique would affect the girls’ ability to procreate in the future.

C55: Why wouldn’t they just hit each other? They could even practice offensive techniques at the same time.

C59: What was the emperor wearing when he met with the principle to say he was leaving? Didn’t the MC steal his clothes?

C62: “Lin Fan then took a small stool out of the storage bag senior brother Meng Yangquan had given him” Didn’t he give that bag away on his deathbed?

C65: What happened to all the swords he made in the sect? He only left two of them behind, and there was no mention of him using or selling them. Well, other than the one he gave the queen.

C67: Taking a dump in the box seems like a bad idea. It would probably tremendously helpful to anyone trying to divine his location after all.

C70: “It was meant for females, so why would a male be using it?” Well, he has female students, and the ability to switch genders at will, so…

I wonder how he convinces himself that he’ll pay people back when he’s not even bothering to keep track of who he owes what.

C76: Why didn’t he just stealth his way in?

C77: Why were their names on the tombstone if they weren’t dead?

Yeah, that girl was always super suspicious. Looks like she’s a spy, probably from that succubus sect.

C80: If he could ambush a few low level pericelestials, he could upgrade fairly quickly, but I wonder if he’ll be knocked unconscious again like the last two times he advanced a realm.

C84: Even if he doubles his cultivation, he would still be an ant to them. I wonder how the author will let him survive this. Also curious how he’ll get the god blood. It’s basically guaranteed to happen somehow.

C86: I wonder if he still got experience for killing those disciples while he was in that mode. After all, they were basically ants to him, so if xp gain is based on power difference rather than innate level, he shouldn’t get much, if any, xp.

Also wondering if he’ll actually suffer from long term side effects from the blood he consumed. If not, will it be because of the god blood or the system?

C87: I wonder how he’ll go about recruiting disciples and how he’ll come up with skills to teach them. And how long it’ll be until he goes back to roflstomp those sects.

C88: If he has all the privileges of a normal sect member, then what’s the downside to having his own mountain? I mean, yeah, he’ll have to build his own home and defend it from monsters, but he’ll also have all the resources of the mountain to himself and the ability to build whatever he wants.

C89: I wonder if his new sect will be filled with people who can change their genders at will ;)

Also curious if he’ll start selling weapons. It’s honestly the best way for him to build up his sect and his personal power quickly.

That aside, he really should hire some mortals to build the sect. They’ll do a better job of it than him and he can just recruit their children as payment. Everyone wins.

C90: “However, the disciple saw his serious face and sensed his power, so he got a little convinced.” Is his power not hidden from everyone anymore?

Zhang Ergou is definitely going to regret burning that bridge ;)

C93: He should have him bundle up those weeds. He can use them for practice the same way he did the bricks. I wonder if he’ll be able to make a heaven defying pill from weeds?

C94: I thought he needed someone to explain the profession to him, or to at least try to make a pill, before he’d be able to learn it.

I wonder if he can teach others blacksmithing and alchemy.

He should avoid using the pills for xp. Their effect is much better than the xp gained.

C95: I figured he’d trade for materials at like 4:1 or something. He’d be able to stockpile pills very quickly. And he’ll need those pills once he actually gets disciples. People will be much more willing to join if they know they’ll get a batch of those pills every month.

That aside, I wonder if he’ll pay Zhang Ergou too.

C99: Rofl, can he not create any normal skills? :ROFLMAO:

C102: How is he planning to make a pill with a specific effect when he knows nothing about alchemy?

C103: I wonder why it never occurs to him to acquire things by legitimate means. He could probably get any of those herbs he wanted simply by offering to make pills for people with a 50/50 probability of success. Sure, it’d take a bit to convince people, but once convinced, he’d be beating customers off with a stick.

C105: That is a terrible name. I figured he’d at least go with something chunni like Endless Vitality Pill.

That aside, that pill really doesn’t sound like it does what he thinks it does.

C107: He should try to find a pericelsestial duel cultivation partner before taking that pill if he doesn’t want to dig out an Immortal’s Cave for himself using his lil’ bro.

C109: Why doesn’t he want to fix his weakness with a few ranged attacks? Melee isn’t always an option.

C110: It’s funny and all, but why didn’t he teach them any normal techniques? He knows quite a few.

C111: It’d be easier to enjoy all this if any of it was actually necessary. As it is, he could go to any random mortal city, recruit a few dozen random kids, and turn them into his first batch of super disciples. Rinse and repeat and his sect would be the strongest on the continent in a few decades, especially if he took the time to cultivate some normal skills or was willing to pass on the normal skills he already has.

C112: Personally, I’d go with selling weapons. Sure, they’re not consumable so people only need one, but the price is extreme and cost of manufacture non-existent. So in terms of efficiency, they’re much better than pills, especially since he’s the only crafter in his sect.

C117: Why is he consuming all but one pill? Wasn’t he trying to convince people that he only need three sets of ingredients per pill? By only producing 1 from 6 sets, he’s proving to everyone that he’s a braggart.

C122: They really should have seen that coming. What has their master been teaching them?

C129: I wonder why they didn’t ask him to teach people to make pills, or to reduce the amount of pressure he put on Danding Peak. The disciples on Danding Peak need those resources to practice after all, and his instruction could help them to reduce their prices, thus helping the sect as a whole. Honestly, the teaching thing is something they should have asked him to do in front of the whole crowd so that he’d have a harder time refusing.

C131: I wonder why Zhang Ergou hasn’t asked to be taught pill cultivation yet. He has to understand that his cut will be greater if he’s the one actually making the pills after all.

Seriously? Herb gathering is the best he could come up with? Even if such an herb existed, it would belong to them and he’d need to trade for it. Even if that wasn’t the case, why would a peak master run such an errand himself?

C133: Hope he has a girlfriend…

C135: Why does he care so much about recruiting a genius? He could pick any random village idiot and turn them into a world shattering genius. Innate talent should mean nothing to him.

C137: “Lin Fan had never tried the sword on his own.” Yes he has. He killed two rhinos with it at the very least.

C139: Why would he need to go with them to make pills? It’s not like they’ll be gathering herbs on that mountain. He can just make all the pills before they leave without him.

“Even if Danding Peak were to disband, it wouldn’t cause any big difference in the grand picture.” This is an incredibly stupid viewpoint. It’s basically putting all of their eggs in a single basket. The moment the MC leaves or dies, all those other disciples will be needed to craft pills again. What’s the sect supposed to do if there’s no one left at that point who knows how to make pills?

I wish the MC wouldn’t abuse the kindness of others. He was told that he could take the herbs he’d need for the expedition, not rob the entire mountain of the cultivation resources that it’s out of work disciples desperately needed to advance their craft. He’s basically destroying the sects’ roots due to shortsightedness and greed.

Also, those new restrictions on the Danding Peak disciples are far too strict. How are the new disciples just learning the craft supposed to match a standard like that? It would be much better to simply restructure the peak based on skill level and then have a scaling service charge. This would reward people who developed their craft while simultaneously encouraging people to gamble on the less experienced alchemists, thus giving them the resources they need to practice and improve. Add on a rule about banishing people from the mountain that don’t improve, and the peak, and the sect as a whole, should improve dramatically before long. Well, assuming that they’d put the breaks on the MC and forced him to stop destroying the sect’s foundation. Without that, there’s basically nothing that could save Danding Peak, so any changes at all would be utterly pointless.

C141: Feng Bujue has well and truly lost his way. He’s forgotten all about cultivating martial arts and is treading full force on the path of acting and swindling smh.

C142: I wonder what would happen if he fed the Snow Lion a Biggra.

He really should explain their effects. If one summons lightning and another creates a firestorm, then their usage would be entirely different, especially if one wanted to avoid friendly fire.

I wonder if the MC will wind up killing that enemy genius.

C144: Why does he think he couldn’t kill these beasts himself? He should be more than capable of it.

C145: I’m not sure why he thought he was at a bottleneck when he was at the lowest stage of the realm. Maybe he was just in denial?

They should have skinned that dragon, and grabbed its bones too. Total waste of valuable resources to just leave it lying there.

C146: Seriously, if all he wants is to fill his sect with beauties, he could just hit the nearest brothel and recruit all of its employees as disciples. It’d take a bit of bs’ing to make it look like him rescuing them from a life of sin, but they’d all be beautiful, experienced and “grateful.” Unless he’s a pedophile, it’s definitely the superior solution.

Alternatively, he could just wander around town and recruit every pretty girl he sees and a few guys who actually have talent to mask his intentions.

C149: So, if he hits its mouth from inside, does that count as hitting its head?

C150: I half expected him to start processing the beast using his profession skills.

I wonder how he plans to survive it if it does explode.

C151: I wonder if this will attract an even stronger male beast.

Also wondering if those storm clouds mean that it’s about to break through to Greater Celestial.

C152: Why would it be taking it in the a**? It’s female isn’t it?

Considering how exhausted it is, if he can make it out, he should be able to hit it with the brick, no problem.

I wonder if his body technique leveled up from all that.

C153: I thought he had Tidal Push up to 20 folds?

C154: A female cub is much better than a male. After all, the mother is the one that gets the children if we consider the absence of a male lion. Having a female means that the sect will have more and more lions in the future.

Lol, I wonder how many tombstones he’ll have by the end of the series ;)

C15: So, he just made him want to die rather than actually killing him ;)

I wonder how he plans to protect the loli’s family from reprisal by the Fengtian Sect.

C157: It occurs to me that distributing Biggra is a lot more dangerous now that his sect has a female disciple.

I wonder which skills he’ll teach her.

Also wondering if he plans to keep the cub, and if they’ll let him. If so, he should give it to the loli to raise, assuming she’s responsible enough.

C158: “To Lin Fan, innate potential meant jacksh*t. He was confident that even if a pig was to land into his hands, he could turn it into the God of pigs.” Now I kinda want him to recruit a pig…

Lol, I wonder if this new reputation for snow lions will be good or bad for them in the future ;)

Um, what other kind of person does he think she could become under his guidance?

C159: He should fuse his two mental techniques. He’s basically already practicing them as if they were combined, so combining them officially can only be a good thing for him.

C161: Then maybe you shouldn’t have used Trainer in that way?

C164: I wonder how he plans to control a Lesser Celestial. Is he planning to trust the whipping to save his life?

C166: He should just explain that his body cultivation technique requires him to be hit. It would spare him from being labeled a masochist, and reduce Qiongqi’s fear of retaliation.

She didn’t say which senior brother…

C167: I thought he taught them his body cultivation method? Why is their first thought “masochism” and not “training his body cultivation technique”? And why did he lie about what he was doing?

C168: I really thought that the little girl would come by to say she couldn’t sleep and see the new guy riding her master ;)

C169: When is he planning to teach the loli how to raise the lion? And when is he feeding the lion if he’s spending all of his time getting beaten up?

C174: Just handing her the manual (that she probably can’t read) and giving her a few pointers seems a bit insufficient really, especially considering how strong the cub likely already is.

C175: I figured he’d gas them all with Biggra. I guess I was thinking too simply ;)

C177: "Don’t worry Senior Brother, I had them stay at Nameless Peak last night." It would seem that Elder Wuya knows exactly what sort of person the MC is :LOL:

C183: I wonder how he’ll help her learn the skill. Is he planning to learn it himself? Having three mental cultivation techniques seems like a bad idea.

C185: How the heck is the MC supposed to surpass the Greater Celestial stage before he visits his bro?

C186: Either Feng Bujue has gotten much better at acting, or he’s forgotten that he’s much stronger than Zhang Ergou…

C187: I always feel sorry for the tamed beasts in these stories. They get such bad names that they then have to live with for eons.

C188: He should upgrade his blacksmithing then repair it. It shouldn’t take him more than a month if he really focuses.

C189: I hope he remembered to teach her those two skills. It wouldn’t be good for her to miss out on all that training time, or to pick up lesser skills to compensate.

C192: rofl, some hero he is :LOL:

C194: When I saw the title, I thought for sure he was going to turn her into a man and then search her ;)

C201: He’s really trashing Glory’s relationship with that guy’s sect :LOL:

C202: There’s nothing better than a wife who truly understands you. He should totally marry her right away ;)

C203: lol, I’ll say it again, she’s perfect for him :LOL:

C205: “Even though this was only at level one” I thought it was level zero?

C208: I wonder if he’ll smelt himself again in the future. It was extremely good xp for his body skill.

C217: I wonder how long it’ll be until the MC meets Yunixain again in his capacity as a Peak Master of Glory ;)

C218: I thought the whole reason he robbed those people was that he was out of food?

Also, if he’s got nothing better to do than stare at the egg, why not cultivate?

C219: Why is he trying to convince a phoenix that it’s a chicken? And what’s with that horrifically bad name?

C222: I wonder if he’ll be able to deny that she’s his wife by the time he gets back ;)

C235: It would seem that he’s forgotten the first two people he used this method on.

I’m shocked that he left his own name. Normally he’d leave someone else’s.

C236: I was beginning to think he’d forgotten his first profession.

C237: Well, he can change anyone’s gender if he can land a blow on them, so he should be able to use that on just about anyone.

That aside, I thought he was planning to do some blacksmithing for the first time in a long time. Has he really forgotten that he has that skill or what?

C241: Why is he keeping Chicky in his inventory? It does him no harm to have it on his shoulder, and keeping it in the inventory is unnecessarily cruel.

C249: Do no children live there, or are they born postcelestial or some reason?

C250: I wonder if Cai Zhiqiao will expand width-wise more than height-wise by the time the MC returns.

C255: Why does he even want to activate the guy's special body? Doesn’t it just bring misery to the owner?

C261: I wonder if that’s the arm from his vision. Also curious what the skeleton is up to.

Also wondering why he’s never tried to process the God Blood with Blood Sea, and why he never tried refining the blood essence of the beasts before using them. The xp values would probably be higher if they were purer after all.

Eve likes this.
  18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally wasn't expecting Chicky to die.

19. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Could he use his teaching thing to teach eternal immortality to students and immediately give them the power of greater celestial

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    “The Heaven and Earth Smelt was used by Lin Fan for smelting weapons” Since when? Isn’t it for making pills?

I wish the next chapter's title wasn't so spoilery.