LCD The Strongest System- Stealing Peaches Everywhere

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by KickInator, Apr 29, 2017.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't really force myself to read chapters like this anymore. They're always the same. The innocent/good people are relentlessly bullied by the obviously evil people and are brought closer and closer to the brink of destruction until the final 1-3 lines of the chapter when the hero arrives in some spectacular fashion and proceeds to do absolutely nothing, because all the important stuff is slated for the next chapter, or in some extreme cases, the chapter after that. It's boring.

Lokumi likes this.
  2. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Something tells me, this isn’t what Uncle Ben meant when he coined that phrase…

3. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    The battles are fun and all, but I kinda wish he'd spend some actual time developing his sect. Only doing battle after battle gets boring after a while.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if the actually will send someone to the Glory Sect to thank them and try to form an alliance.

5. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Since the arm came from the Blood World or whatever, I wonder if he could refine it to boost his cultivation using that devil method he stole from the assassins.

6. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he kinda did
    his own sect has a few people and they're probably gonna start recruiting more when he comes back and/or the glory sect recruitment phase starts

he also helped made pills easier to get in the glory sect

that said it's still a question if he's a part of the glory sect or not because the sect master and all see him as part, yet they told others he's not part of the sect..now they also probably want to groom him into a core part of the sect and/or the next leader...

but yea the fights are getting boring cus there isn't a real bad guy. he's just going around stomping people

7. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm aware he's done some things to grow the sect. I was just saying it would be nice if he did more. Of course, it would also be nice if there was more sense and structure to his efforts, but I'm not sure if that would really fit this series. I'm mostly just wanting the story to show some variation rather than only focusing on one thing, be it battles or something else.

As for his position within the sect, he's the head of a branch sect. He is and always was a part of Glory Sect, and Saint Devil Sect at the same time. What the elders were discussing was whether or not to let Saint Devil Sect die since he was the only remaining disciple. Since he wanted to maintain and rebuild the sect, he was given a mountain to show the main sect's support for the continued existence of the branch sect and its last disciple.

8. tides

tides Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he's already done much more than everyone at the sect...i'd prefer him to stay at the sect cus it's funnier there and he gets his side jobs...but yet his cultivation doesn't grow unless he kills so i still want him to go out and kill. it's weird at how so many people are stronger than him when he has the cheat system

9. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope he evolves that Eternal Immortality skill and the Blood Sea Skill and then fuses them.

10. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    :O

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a strong feeling that he may be yet another eternal virgin.

Who was Ye Han again?

To be fair, the cheat system is just a shortcut on the path that all these other people have been walking for centuries, if not longer. It's also been shown that their are plenty of cheat items and legacies out there, even if they're not as strong as his.

12. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @jacobpaige, have you read far enough (as in the raws? or you don't?) because I caught up to this, but I'm not too sure (because you often make notes here and there), if the "main antagonists", the "main culprits" who made him who he was today, if they've actually made appearances, or their influences?

Or probably not yet?

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I only read the translated chapters. I don't speak the language and unedited MTL makes my eyes bleed.

If you're wanting spoilers though, then there's a spoiler forum. You could try asking there.

14. Spiritsong

Spiritsong Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, i'm fine. just making sure of something. because i thought the main antagonists already showed their hand or something.

15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't say I agree with what he did to his friend's master's body. Hopefully he lets him know some version of the truth later and gives the master credit for their swift arrival in Glory Sect.

I wonder if the grid lines will be consumables, or if he'll actually get to keep them. It seems a bit OP even for him for him to be able to keep them, especially since he's not even a Greater Celestial yet.

16. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    He should have just sacrificed Lil’ Donger. It alone would likely have been enough.

17. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    i suspect that the dong will be the cure to all sect males unspeaking flaw.

18. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    But then all of the sect's next generation will be literal demon spawn. Besides, you saw what a quickshot Lil' Donger was. He'd just make the problem worse ;)

19. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Blasphemy! And how would you sacrifice a part of the body of the Ancient being? So wasteful!
    lol jk

20. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    (Looking at this mighty figure before her, Yu Lan gradually lost her own senses. However, when the figure started leaving, she could not help but call after it hurriedly.
    "Senior Brother Zhang…!"
    "Junior Sister Yu Lan, you ought to take care." Stopping in his tracks, Zhang Ergou replied calmly.
    Yu Lan was silent for a moment. A hint of regret streaked over her face. She continued, "Senior Brother Zhang, can you give Yu Lan one more chance?"
    Zhang Ergou shuddered for a moment before shaking his head, "Junior Sister Yu Lan, I’ve dedicated my entire life to Saint Devil Sect. I no longer possess worldly feelings such as love. Farewell."
    Upon hearing these words, Yu Lan was filled with regrets. However, it was all too late…
    "Senior Brother! That display just now…impressive!" Feng Bujue gave him a big thumbs up.
    Zhang Ergou glanced for a moment and chuckled. Just impressive? That was thoroughly comforting down to his core!)
    Is Zhang Ergou really not interested anymore in her? Did he really put love away? In short is it only a front or is it his potential "MC destiny" in work? (you know the Xiao Yan type I think....difference here being Ergou is ugly as f*ck and his potential is kinda on the trash side but with Lin Fan it's not a problem..)