Spoiler The Tang Dynasty’s Female Forensic Doctor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nielyti, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm feeling a bit conflicted about this novel. In an early chapter she decided not to become a coroner because she understands the reality of her situation that her family wouldn't tolerate it. Then she goes and does just that, in situations where she doesn't actually need to interfere. I get that her helping solve cases with her skills is pretty much the plot but its kinda annoying cus she admits that she doesn't really have any great passion about wanting to find justice for the dead. She's basically like, "dead body! Lemme dissect it", even though it could negatively affect her.

Can someone tell me if she's gonna be like this the whole novel? And if she is, is it worth continuing to read this?

Last edited: May 11, 2023
  2. PrincessHours88

PrincessHours88 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So she already made the copy and save it in her safe. But did the police get that copy and put the real murder in jail?

3. Justpassingthrough

Justpassingthrough Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know. She dies in the morgue and transmigrates to the Tang Dynasty and its never mentioned again. If they give a conclusion to that in a side story, then I haven't read it.

4. Gerry21

Gerry21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel is interesting, have a high rate and quite old but why there is not many decent translation outhere?
    Most of the site will only translate for most of 120 chapter or so, and the rest is the automatic translation type one.