LCD The Tutorial Is Too Hard

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Jaiki, Dec 11, 2016.

1. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can not even begin to fathom what just happened on the 17th floor. test start. congratz. you win. It has to be a test that asks for a requirement that the MC already has. but the MC has many things already that it seems most other people wouldn't have by his stage, even if they are doing decently in hell difficulty/

2. wtfkjp

wtfkjp ASDFGGWP

Reading List:
    Link
    what was that, i need to know oh god who has spoilers.

i have a bad feeling about it, feels like he was too late of something like saving everyone on that building and so it ended early.

3. IFrank

IFrank Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy fuck
    So the reason kirikiri rushed him was to get it over with... instead of grinding for various days and then go to 17 floor... shit

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
    jirka642, viprei, Anon2.0 and 3 others like this.
  4. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Need more! Hate cliffs!

Also, anyone remember what this stage was. I believe this is the highest stage someone besides the mc made it to in the Korea server. Maybe they died on 18 and cleared 17, but whatever the case were going to soon learn about the stage no one else in Korea passed.

5. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Impossible!

There's no way archer girl can pass this stage! Oh my god, hell difficulty is really hell! If she can pass that stage it'll really be plot armor, and a level of plot armor above the mc!!!

6. IFrank

IFrank Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was a hard

7. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this was the Gods' going, 'Secret Test. No Walkthroughs.'

8. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My first thought is that floor 17th is a fight-the-doppelganger stage and that Kiri Kiri is just depressed because she doesn't think she'll get another cake. However, she told him that "he wouldn't like it" so that's probably not it.

OH MY GOD.

Kiri Kiri really is the God of Adventurers.

wtfkjp likes this.
  9. Alski

Alski <Insert other title here> Level 25

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure she can, She can know exactly what shes facing and what his potential weakness is so she can formulate a plan. At this point in time her magic is also far superior to his

10. Cellan

Cellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The completed version of Talerias wings are so broken I doubt even her magic could break through easily.

11. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah. Someone above says how she did it too and your half right. She spammed numerous high level spells, used 40+ spirits and a king spirit, used mind tricks, and was told all about his fighting potential. The result is she barely won and lost a arm in the fight. I can accept how she did it, but only because it proves how inferior she is to the mc as a individual. I'm betting this future chapter will prove without the enormous support from the mc she probably would have died easily.

12. Lazy King

Lazy King Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    speculations based on spoilers about floor 17
    Assuming tutorial Clone is like every other floor clone, he resets every round and every instance. If the stage is to beat him or kill him, the clone will probably hear the same message. And he will try to kill you to move on(he can't)
    However potentially you can convince him to not kill you and fail one round using the same argument that if you were a stage clone, it would all reset and the fight can go on normally the second try as the clone will reset while the real challenger can train or kill the clone the next round.
    But given his personality, he won't listen and you die.
    Edit: True Hell would be if the clone doesnt reset between rounds and is personalized for each challenger. A learning growing enemy that doesnt reset between rounds is scarier than a floor 17 enemy.
    or
    the clone's information is updated or changed such that even convincing him is impossible, like telling him that x amount of rounds has passed and he thinks

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017
  13. moridin84

moridin84 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Put spoilers in spoiler tags.

14. TheHoblit

TheHoblit Peak Dual-Cultivator

Reading List:
    Link
    the 17th floor mini-arc just skyrocketed this series up to my top five. holy shit this is amazing.

I always loved how the characters were portrayed in the tutorial, but this chapter solidified my feelings that the characterization in this story is a league ahead of most others being translated. I easily place this up in my top favorites alongside Dungeon Defense.

15. Someguy666

Someguy666 MILF Sect Leader

Reading List:
    Link
    The Tutorial Architect is a piece of shit. Hell Difficulty is SOOOoooooo broken.

Anon2.0 and Paps like this.
  16. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    AH! i just realized that the dimensional tournament that is happening in the present timeline will be the first time houjae and archer waifu meet! i can't wait. also, houjae gets to shit-stomp the tournament with all of his limiter bands on.

17. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    That floor 4 guy gonna die at floor 17 later, aint he....

18. TheHoblit

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it would be even more painful if he doesn't even get to floor 17. He is the first person Hojae thinks has a chance, and is putting together this grand plan to help him on the 17th floor in order to not feel like he killed him. If he dies off earlier than that, it means all of hojae's hopes get crushed. I think hojae might coddle him to much and he will die from it, leading him to have the more hands off approach in the present timeline with archer waifu.

19. Magicwafflez

Magicwafflez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 3 he mentioned that floor 17 is the highest anyone else has gotten on the korean server. Someone got there... And he's likely going to send the message to the government to not allow ppl to do hell difficulty soon.

Sefrot likes this.
  20. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    It'll be more painful for him if his mirage kills him since it'll be like he killed his friend himself.