LCD The Tutorial Is Too Hard

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Jaiki, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So been thinking, but yeah I suspect the mc will be able to get back all his skills immediately after returning to the first floor, except the god skills.

The mc during the sixth floor got mana not as a reward, but discovering it himself as he fought monsters, so he probably has the awareness to rediscover the hidden mana in his body as it was described. And he probably has an idea as to how all his skills work with mana after so much time and training, so he can get them back. His fighting skills he can get back since he knows combat and the how they work easily, though he will be limited with being unable to use weapons.

God skills are just out since you really can't say that they are his power as their energy consumption and their functions are all supported by the gods. Like how his wings have so many OP and various powers that are automated and require no energy from the user. Perhaps the mc can recreate some of the skills from his memory, but they won't be at the same level as having perpetual flight for his wings.

He can get back most of his skills, but those that aren't about just technical ability will be impossible to get back to his peak. Like mana. While he can awaken it and retrain it, it won't be at Aura lv 3 like it is now. It's not about just skill, but the volume of his mana which he won't get back as it's the result of his plus two years of continuous training everyday. It'll just be impossible to for him to use the light sword or other large mana consuming skills. There's nothing he can do about this and he will probably have to think of low cost ways of fighting. Still I can see his skills leveling up extremely fast as he knows the correct methods of how they work and how best to train them.

This floor floor probably test players how well they understand their abilities, as well as to how to survive when they can't get back their peak strength.

anonnovelupdates likes this.
  2. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with the mc. This is going to be fun. Surprised he got mana circuit's lv so high so fast. And I kind of assumed he couldn't pick up any weapons, but he's using arrows to deflect arrows.

And its interesting. This is the second floor with any connections to a god. Like how there was a floor connected to the god of duel, and although not as direct this floor has some connections to the God of Remorse.

3. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, how's this translation looking? Has the readability improved from chapter 177?

Paps likes this.
  4. SaintZoro

SaintZoro Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was easily readable for me. I think the new translator is doing a great job. Now we can hopefully get more chapters at a faster pace than the old translator.

viprei and anonnovelupdates like this.
  5. Overclock

Overclock Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good. It wasn't bad before at all, but yeah it's better.

Seraphic, Cellan and anonnovelupdates like this.
  6. anonnovelupdates

anonnovelupdates Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only problem now is rebirthonline web site doesn't work with getpocket/instapaper or firefox mobile's reading mode. (Android user here so I can't speak for safari's reading mode.)

7. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This floor seems like a fun bit.

Paps likes this.
  8. machst14

machst14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I like the novel so far but does anyone of you know where the raws are

9. anonnovelupdates

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
    twinklecake likes this.
  10. machst14

machst14 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh thanks i couldn't find it

11. Fan2zz

Fan2zz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I guess its confirmed that the people who can't improve outside the tutorial were just dependent on the tutorial's power. Maybe not since I imagine hard players become very skilled, a few reaching our mc's current level of over 100.

So if he got the black sphere originally would it have been a perfect clear? And what was the point of moving him. For him to not learn more? He had already absorbed the divine authority and they could have stopped him earlier, so I guess it was the information. From the sounds of it this sphere holds divine power of sorts, so in the normal history it probably caused a disaster of sorts when the king on his later had a desire. Probably immortality, eternal youth, or become a god. The king judging by his city was a good guy, but I imagine dying and losing it all was something he wanted to avoid. Possibly the gods killed everyone in the city, sent a apostle to do what the mc did on floor 4, or the king himself with a power he couldn't control caused his city to be destroyed. They are acting nervous so maybe they did something bad, but I also don't think the gods would care if the mc knew they wiped out the city in reality.

And looking at that spread sheet, this novel has side chapters? Of what. Inside the tutorial or outside it? If inside and there are no spoilers I would like to see them translated along with the main story, long as it's interesting and not just side stories of side characters, excluding the lv 201 rival of the mc and the other hell guy going past floor 30 in another server. I'll read that.

Musashi, anonnovelupdates and Paps like this.
  12. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think the reason why they moved him was because he didn't empty out the orb, he only started to take it out and they wanted to stop him before he got all of it.

13. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    50 bucks say he learns to replicate the divine power from just that little bit he trapped inside his body.

14. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Gods are well aware of how fast he adapts and learn, so they migth be extra cutious around him.

15. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    the god of remorse is a dick.
    damn.

i dont want to see floor 16

Paps likes this.
  16. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    They could have stopped him he before that. The goblin king had to run somewhere to get it and the mc just waited in his room. It also didn't sound hard to absorb the power. If it's just the power I'm calling the God's stupid for not acting sooner.

Fan2zz likes this.
  17. anonnovelupdates

Reading List:
    Link
    We've already seen the bickering and joking between a few of them, so it could be that. We also saw a vote was required, so there could be logistics involved that we are unaware of.

Musashi likes this.
  18. twinklecake

twinklecake Professional Freeloader

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe a bunch of them actually want him to break the system in place so they delayed it. Maybe they don't, but they really suck at their job. Maybe the writer forced things a little without thinking about things too much.

WHOOOOOOOO KNOWWWWWWWWWS

Musashi and anonnovelupdates like this.
  19. Overclock

Reading List:
    Link
    What's the drama the translator is talking about?

20. Scythe244

Scythe244 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe he's talking about the last release when he provided a link to a document calculating costs and income for the translation to provide deeper transparency on the process. There was also an open letter. I won't try to paraphrase what he wrote but I thought it was well written, realistic, and a great response.

I myself am wondering exactly where the drama is though. The comments for the last 2 chapters just seem to talk about the story and I couldn't see anything that even mentioned his calculations and letter. My guess is either stuff happened in Discord (which I don't frequent) or there was a bunch of hate mail or hateful comments that got blocked and we don't see that side.

I'd actually hoped that at least this corner of the community would be a bit more reasonable but it wouldn't surprise me if he caught a lot of flak. It seems like any time you mention costs all the freeloading ungrateful lurkers come out in force. Hopefully, they don't let it get to them and continue to do as they planned.

Musashi, Paps and anonnovelupdates like this.