LCD The Tutorial Is Too Hard

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Jaiki, Dec 11, 2016.

1. c0debreaker6

c0debreaker6 A MANLY Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    That's the thing. Ho-jae genuinely cared about her as he views her as his protege. He even delayed his plan to leave the Tutorial just to wait for her. Just like what she said, he never forced her to do anything. He even saved her from ending her life, just like those people who accidentally got into the Hell Difficulty.
    Just because Ho-jae already found a way to get out of the Tutorial doesn't mean she would not have any value anymore. Again, this looks like a case of an honor student rebelling to her parents because she's not getting the attention she deserves.
    Everyone have shackles, be it family, lover, or an obligation, everyone has shackles they decided upon. Ho-jae realized that when he confronted the gods the first time. Everyone has expectations for him since he is the strongest, but still he accepted those expectations because he realized he is human too. Not a killing machine that is human-shaped, but an actual human who has many flaws in him. This is what she's failing to see.

Nepuko likes this.
  2. Radon Stone

Radon Stone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why the fuck would he teach her that technique. It should be absolutely forbidden... It exploding is one thing, making several and being able to add further effects to is the heights of insanity. MC is crazier than I thought. He must have been doing some extreme magic lessons with Yong Yong. Since he's a dragon his magical talents would in far beyond the MC's own.

Nepuko and c0debreaker6 like this.
  3. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yong Yong's a dragon, but MC is MC. His magical talents are probably absolutely absurd. Yong Yong can maybe do some stuff MC can't, but MC has heaps and bounds more that he can do that Yong Yong can't, simply due to his crazy strength and growth speed, especially with all that time spent working on magic when stuck. His clone is only worse than Yong Yong due to how lazy he has been, not practicing pretty much at all for a very long time.

Also, should maybe try not to spoil the chapter before it actually shows up on this site, especially without saying there was a new chapter or anything.

c0debreaker6 likes this.
  4. c0debreaker6

c0debreaker6 A MANLY Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    This really make you hyped up when even Yong-yong could do something like this, meddling with the cause and effect. Imagine what could Ho-jae do. He may even be treading the domain of God of Slowness and God of Regret. Also I wonder what would Ho-jae decide upon what God he would be after ascending to be a god. God's Authorities were a combination of power and their identities. That's why power skills were much powerful in their effects compared to magic since it is a part of a god's identity and domain.

5. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, if it's as you said then I agree. I vaguely remember him truly caring abou ther but you seem to remember Early stuff way better than me kek.
    Agree with everything there.

6. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the mc is odd. he has no goals or desires beyond conquoring every challenge presented to him. i think the first thing he will do is find that guy who beat him in a fighting game when he was 12 and demand a rematch as it is the only time he has ever lost at anything in his life.

7. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is odd, yes. But his desires is not conquering every challenge presented to him but more like he want to challenge himself. He doesn't care about the stage or the tutorial, he just want to fight someone strong. In a sense, MC is a battle junkies. I know that MC is a petty sore loser who hate to lose but I don't think that is the first thing he will do. When he got out, I think he will either mess with the 'gods' or try to face those 'monsters' back in real world to see if it will be a challenge to him.

Nepuko and c0debreaker6 like this.
  8. myurikko

myurikko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Yui1083

Yui1083 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, he's probably way stronger than those G-ranked monsters. I'm so looking forward to that though. Fighting gods...I think he'd need more "faith" for that. Either way, I can't wait till 61st-floor ends xD. I have hopes that'll be the last of Lee Yeon-hee.

10. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    With the 2 story lines converging one has to wonder how many chapters we will get explaining ho jaes crazy antics on the 60th floor.

11. Radon Stone

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not that many. There's bound to be a incident that happens which gives him deep insight to source. From there, we just have time skips over his training.

12. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    We're getting closer to 60th floor folks!!

Though, I doubt the timelines (flashback and "current") will converge anytime soon. Yeon-Hee afaik didn't enter Hell difficulty yet, and I assume there will be a relatively long part showcasing Ho Jae's descent into madness, Ahbooboo's fate, Seregia's, the "break up" with Jung-ah, etc.

As we're in the 59th floor and I seriously doubt Ahoobuch and the frog will be killed in this stage.....I suppose that indeed, something happened to them in 60 and above. I assume by Mad Jae's own hands huh.

14. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget we also have to actually see what's in the 2 different parts of the 61st floor. I think there was a fire and ice floor, and he was friends with the boss of at least one of them? Hard to remember that far back in chapters, so I could be wrong. Think he wanted to also take them out of the tutorial, along with the lizard lady.

Nepuko likes this.
  15. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right, that too.
    I didn't mention it because I thought he couldn't access the 61st floor until he had Yong Yong, but I guess he meant clear it/acces 62nd and not 61st?? I forgot that part.

16. Radon Stone

Reading List:
    Link
    So it's possible that has his notoriety in the tutorial rises, so will his source manipulating abilities.

17. Zaroz

Zaroz Existential Lurker Demonic Calamity

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm re-reading and saw that he went to the 61st floor to grind points to buy stuff for Lee Yeon-hye in chapter 53. :D

Also, the signs that Lee Yeon-hye is problematic already started showing up there. She was irrationally hostile to Park Jung-ah for no reason other than her relationship with Lee Ho-jae, and she was also dreaming up delusions about herself being a "prince on a white horse" out to save the "princess" Lee Ho-jae. Imo, she was a childish, freaking narcissist with an over-inflated opinion about herself. When her beliefs were denied, she started throwing a tantrum, like a little kid, to escape the unpleasant reality.

Nepuko likes this.
  18. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, thanks for the info!

19. Nepuko

Nepuko 『Ultimate Senior』

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry I forgot to ask in the last reply, but did he have Yong Yong at that point or not yet?

20. Radon Stone

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. This MC is such a fucking unit.