Spoiler The Tyrant's Guardian is an Evil Witch

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 1, 2020.

1. Irene Adler

Irene Adler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read somewhere that Tita it's the reencarnación of the first emperors soul, is it true? I don't know if it's there or in another page, sorry, and 10 pages of comments, not spoilers, it's too much for me thanks!!

2. InMyHeartYoongi

InMyHeartYoongi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is Tita a reincarnation of the first emperor? Or is he his own individual?

3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was thinking the same thing
    and mc is a reincarnation of the original Clete who then transmigrated into today's Clete:blobjoy:
    I suspected this was the case from my 4 yrs experience of reading reincarnation novels/manhwas:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

That being said, I don't like the first emperor. Why did he have to bind her by the blood pact to protect the imperial family and empire? She's helped him become emperor and create the empire, isn't that enough, he keeps asking for more? Can't he let her free now? He could've just trusted she'd protect the empire as much as she could. But she's had to be controlled and hurt by the curse and his a**hole descendants who call her "the imperial family's dog". It's obvious he cares more for the empire and his family than for her. If it was me, I wouldn't have accepted, enough is enough. She doesn't owe him anything for him to enslave her for eternity. But I guess it was because he asked this of her on his deathbed, which was really unfair of him. Like she said "you're cruel up to the end". Anyway, f***k that guy :)

Thanks for the spoilers!
    Myeah, double f***k him. Hate the guy:blobcat_hyper:.

Myeah...as the original character in the novel mc read, I expected him to be strong. He was supposed to be strong enough to defeat Clete in the original story. He's pretty useless tho. Maybe og!Clete let herself be killed by him.
    Yes pls to the side story/stories.

She falls for him AFTER he becomes an adult and confesses to her, so not pedophilic at all. Nothing happens when he's a child. Plus, she'll become a human just like him and they'll both have the same physical age.
    Mentally, she's a witch that has lived for hundreds of yrs. But if she were to wait for a partner her age, she'll die alone. In comparison to her almost immortal life, even an old man is a little child to her.

And ppl throwing the word grooming here and there is plain stupid. "Child grooming is befriending and establishing an emotional connection with a child, and sometimes the family, to lower the child's inhibitions with the objective of sexual abuse." And she had no such sexual intentions when raising him, so STOP MISUSING THIS WORD.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
  4. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that he died already… so how… like his spirit or something?
    If someone already read Edmund SS, please spoiled me XD

5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    DISCUSSION and SPOILER REQUEST
    I found the scanlation update and skipped on the latest, 58 (which was essentially Edmund's death chapter). It was mentioned here earlier, he passed away peacefully. Well... he did and then there was a mention of a hunting competition. I know I could just wait for the official translations but how old IS Edmund (translation say the men in his family normally only reach their 50s)? What was his illness? HOW did we get the sidestory where Edmund meets their child? Didn't he say in his next life, he would like to live for himself? Or was that just the old man talking

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  6. LaMuerte

LaMuerte Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just caught up to the latest manhua chapter... Chapter 58

Prepare a lot of tissues :cry::cry::cry:
    My precious EDMUND:blobsneeze: Please give me back my butler Edmund :blobconfounded:
    You will be forever part of my life ❤ part of our life So rest in peace dear! Have fun in new life.

During Royal Hunting, Tita participated as part of his coming-of-age ceremony.
    Empress sent assasin to kill Tita (those assassins were Tita's assistant in hunting). They failed to killed tita and was knocked out by him.

Crown Prince releases a monster called Holy Beast Ellin that was corrupted by a witch blood.
    This holy beast ended hurting and poisoning Tita, but Evil Tita break the holy beast horn and injured it.
    When Clete arrived at the scene, he reada the memories of those assasins and holy beast, and that's when she knew who is the mastermind behind Tita's injury.

Clete confronts the Crown Prince and Empress. She loses control and that time, she almost break the blood pact. Emperor became an old man, Crown Prince became vegetable, and also Edmund ended up being hurt by trying to save Clete (bring to sense to Clete yah yah whateves it called). Clete loses her right arm but fixed it by the help of prosthetic arm and the horn from holy beast.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    Jian Yue, bochucha, Selena21 and 7 others like this.
  7. Roseeve

Roseeve Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Edmund my beloved why'd he have to ..yk

8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I know its already been spoiled here but I just wanna ask
    1. Why was Devitt treated as pitiful later on in the spoiler threads/story? What was his purpose and motivation?
    2. Edmund's sidestory and relationship with the leads' child
    3. Daughter spoilers?
    4. How has Tita become a somewhat unpopular character once he took the throne/left Belios?
    5. Ophelia spoilers? I forget, was she the Heroine?

9. anonmily

anonmily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a guess, but I believe it’s probably his spirit…cause their daughter can see spirits and have spirit friends after all

bochucha and rafa like this.
  10. Anonynim

Anonynim Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anybody know where can I read the complete translation of the novel?

11. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me too pls ᴗ͈̥̥̥̆‸ᴗ͈̥̥̥̆

12. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never been a big fan of immortal or characters that have long life spans marrying regular humans. Putting the age difference aside, if the marry a human who has a normal lifespan then they will have to watch that person grow old and die right in front of their eyes. Who would actually want to go through that? If your spouse is going to die centuries or even thousands of years before you, why would you subject yourself to that sort of anguish. That's why I've never been a big fan of humans marrying wizards/witches, gods/goddesses, demons, dragons, elfs, spirits, fairies etc. It's just a sad end unless they can somehow give up their immortality/ lifespan and live as a regular human. Plus, they'd have to be willing to sacrifice that for the other person.

That's the actual problem that I have with immortals marrying humans. Alot of people just get so stuck on the age difference thing, but my issue is won't they have to watch their loved ones die? Let's just say they have kids, they're kids will be half human and half whatever the immortal is. So, technically speaking the children may live long but not as long as their immortal parent no?

13. Plaindot

Plaindot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just popping in to say Edmund's death manhwa episode was very well made. Truly I shed a tear.

The artworks may be inconsistent throughout, but the artist definitely knows what they are doing, pacing-wise.

bochucha likes this.
  14. BrainlessGenius

BrainlessGenius Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone finished the novel???

What's going on with the latest chapter of the manhwa where ML keeps having dreams with the OG story Alpen?
    Is it overlapping universe?

15. GeeDy08

GeeDy08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YES, Please! Thank you for the spoilerrrr!

bochucha likes this.
  16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Series discussion and spoiler requests
    Same spoiler request as my last post above (or on the previous page)

As for discussion, dang! First, latest official chapter has MC semi verified Tita is indeed (maybe mistranslation) reincarnation of first emperor, though I feel like descendant should be enough given the physical traits?
    As for the raws, other than my questions above, why was Tita seeing the novel TL or TL1 or whatever? What were his words on the emperor on his deathbed? And bad TL Edmond looks horrible and ended horrible. Makes you wonder why our Edmond volunteered and willingly stayed but bad TL Edmond seems so different (I know OGClete had a hand to it but still)

17. zenn114

zenn114 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just read this after completing the end of 2nd season. Gosh, so with the end of the 2nd season, I believe we’re already on the mid-end of the story right?

18. Vix_the_ToasteJam

Vix_the_ToasteJam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yooo, I'm kinda wondering if chapter 70 is the last chapter for season 2? If so, any news for the update of season 3?

Jian Yue likes this.
  19. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Season 3 Cover:
    FB_IMG_1671082063766.jpg

astaterix, Lizaahh, _Melissa_ and 2 others like this.
  20. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope someone can give us more spoilers.