The Ultimate Cuckold

Discussion in 'Anime Discussion' started by Drake98, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Drake98

Drake98 Concerned Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    I only want to share this. This creator really takes up my expectation and make good short memes you know! I really appreciate these memes and i just wanna share these!

From jojos or even this:

or this:

2. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
    NANI!?!:blob_coughblood:

3. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    pathetic. A basic bitch cuchold at best, if that

4. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry to spoil your meme but eren's mom was the town's whore.

5. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't recall the manga stating it, because I remember she was a hostess or maid in a tavern, and there's where she met Eren's father. She was clearly not prostituting herself, unless I remembered wrongly.

6. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Watch the AOT abridged(especially the A SLAP ON TITAN version) on youtube, it will give you a whole new understanding of the anime :blobsweat_2:

7. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    The truth is Ricardo is a STANDU all along
    [​IMG]

BigBadBoi, abewan, Westeller and 4 others like this.
  8. abewan

abewan 〘Nishikigoi Dungeon〙

Reading List:
    Link
    I've never seen anything this beautiful ever before. :blob_teary:

9. Maraderchik

Maraderchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hajimete No Netorare Maso-Ka Choukyou ch.1-5 by Denchi.

This is the ultimate. Ever. Don't thanks me. Really, don't.

10. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    It is, that is why it changes the whole understanding :blobjoy:

11. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then what about the SAO abridged?

Yes it's still invalid but holy shit did they just turned a generic trash(tho alicization is so good that my faith in the series has been restored) into a hilarious love story about an asshole with PTSD and a yandere

12. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes yes and sometimes no, as the concept of fiction or parody can be relative, as each parody would offer a different look at the anime, some can be even closer to the original story (novel, mange, manhwa, etc...) and of course some way different, for example DBZ abridged (goku is more closer character wise to the japanse version than the american version, as in the american version he is portrayed as some sort of super hero, like 'defendant of the earth all that is good and stuff' he was portrayed as sort of power ranger :blobsweat_2:) anyway, the abridged version also added more info like the names of the androids 17 and 18 which were not given in the original anime, another exemple would be Kirito from SAO, in the original anime he wasn't exactly given a proper character but was in the novel and in the abridged version, and there is alot much more examples I can talk about...
    That's why, fiction or parody is relative according to the show and the author or maker (how close they are to the original, how much their knowledge about the show is, how much they know about the plot of the series, etc...) thus my answer is, it isn't about fiction or the parody being legit or not, but the actual content of them and how much authentic to the original it is

13. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Not necessarily, many shows were remade despite the authors approval, for example, dragonball (I keep taking this for an example as it is world wide known, true not everyone likes it but alot of people would at least have heard of it) for example was remade despite GT being approved :blobsweat_2:
    I think for such reasons, new concept and words like ('cannon' were made) :hmm:
    Anyway, I think it is not a matter of the original authors having a say in he matter or not (not to mention many authors would *cough* 'approve' for an appropriate sum of money :blobsweat_2:) but more like, what the reader and those who own the story would deem as original (not canon)