LCD The Undetectable Strongest Job: Rule Breaker

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by jacobpaige, Oct 24, 2019.

1. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    They just dropped dead!

:facepalm: There’s an adventurer with stealth, you idiot!:p

2. Sads

Sads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude cmon that's from the teaser. And it's not like they can see invisible people. They did just drop dead..... Again.

userunfriendly likes this.
  3. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm excited. The raws were terrible, and confusing for this arc, and now I’m going to finally understand the plot.:ROFLMAO:

4. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    :facepalm:

1) Show the magic that’s supposed to be a secret.
    2) Show off Hikaru’s stealth abilities.
    3) Let the witnesses leave.

They’re idiots.:facepalm:

5. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    「Lavia!」 You mean Renclaw, right? :/

「There you have it. Lavia.」 And he repeats his mistake, just in case they missed it the first time. He does realize that five days is more than enough time for the wrong people to hear this story that these adventurers will almost certainly be telling and send troops, right? I mean, sure, he can probably walk right passed them, but he also showed off his stealth, so they may be prepared for that with something he couldn't predict.

「It’s a basic fire magic.」 And here she is getting in on the action and making triply sure that she'll be properly identified by the people looking for her :/

"He thought maybe they could actually hear. But there was another explanation. Vibration. They might be able to sense vibration in the air." Um, same thing. That's all hearing is: sensing vibrations in your surroundings.

6. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Too bad they didn’t have time to copy the map...although if the similarity to the new capital is high enough , they shouldn’t need it. :p

So instinct helps you with girls? Overpowered...:whistle::ROFLMAO:

7. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobfearful: Reminded me of a Thief...sneaky, sneaky.:eek:

8. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than having her hold his hand while they walked in the dark, he should have piggy backed her. Walking in the dark has too high of a risk of stumbling and breaking contact with him.

"This place isn’t like the nobles’ mansions. I want to find something valuable." And what are you planning to do about it when you do? You can't get through the wards.

9. raitei

raitei ⟪Procyon lotor paronomasiaabsentii⟫

Reading List:
    Link
    Both method has their own advantage and drawback.

- By holding hands, he can act with his free hand for any emergency situations. Easier to break link tho.
    - By piggybacking her, the risk of separating becomes nil. But with his abysmal stamina (I think he still hasn't put a point in it, CMIIW, and his basic stamina stat is pretty meh) and his hands glued to her thigh (yum), he can't act as anything but a carrier; one with a weakass engine that is.

10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    True, but its not like they had to travel very far.

11. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if they were stealing power from the gods in a literal fashion, and if that's the reason they called it holy mana.

"There was no harm in taking it" That has got to be one of the stupidest things he's ever decided... Is he not paying any attention at all to what happened to that place? Or where that document was placed, and its probable importance to the catastrophe? Or the fact that the person he's planning to give it to travels with a bodyguard with clearly evil skills?

"There was no way a kingdom who called themselves holy would commit group suicide" He's not very familiar with history, is he? Though I would agree that its more likely that they did it to themselves on accident rather than on purpose.

"I’ll be fine no matter what kind of spell you use." That's extremely overconfident given how strong her magic is, and how wide of an area it can cover.

12. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link

Yep, yep...too much plot armor.:facepalm:

Maybe now he’ll upgrade the range on his mana detect?:rolleyes: Passive skills are ALWAYS better than active ones...they don’t alert people!:cautious:

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  13. Vilidious

Vilidious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I hate the fact that he got a frigging magic gun...

It's extremely high on my list of lamest tropes/weapons in isekai novels.

It's lame.

Lame.

14. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Limited ammo.:rolleyes:

Vilidious likes this.
  15. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why he'll never run out of bullets no matter how carelessly he uses the gun. There's a part of me that expects the author to just ignore it and forget that bullets are a finite resource, but I think its more likely that he'll magically find someone who can make him new bullets.

Right, because that Holy Mana Ball totally isn't the thing that led to this entire civilization being destroyed by the gods, and the gods totally won't try to hunt him down for having it, and the various power mad factions of the world won't do it either, especially not the ones he already knows are looking for it.

He really shouldn't have let go of her hand. It just made it easier for the giant to home in on them faster.
    Its also stupidly loud. If he just focused on his throwing weapons and strength, he'd do more damage with random pebbles than that gun ever could, without alerting everyone in a ten block radius to his presence. Or better yet, he could stop doing things that require him to kill stuff. He's got more than enough money and power already to live a very easy, very safe, very happy life with Lavia.

userunfriendly and Vilidious like this.
  16. Vilidious

Vilidious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For now... most likely we'll get at least a 10 chapter (3+ weeks) mini arc during which he'll manage to make them never ending.

17. Sads

Sads Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So giant was apparently a Golem. How much you betting it was an out of control weapon that they built, hence their own hubris did them in.
    The gun shoots magic not bullets, different elements even. So infinite ammo is probably a thing at this point. Maybe it cost mana instead. I kinda feel putting points in throwing shouldn't have worked, snipe seems a more viable choice for a gun but oh well. I ain't the author.

userunfriendly and Vilidious like this.
  18. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I vaguely remember that snipe hides the signs of a projectile, am I wrong?:p

19. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "All it could do was glare at them." Or, it could, you know, go in anyway and let the collapsing building kill them while it remains totally unharmed?

Wtf does throwing have to do with guns? Their trajectories are completely different. Where a thrown object would hit would have nothing to do with where a bullet would land, especially at that distance.

Also, if he had time to dump points into something, then why not dump it into Group Obfuscation until its just as strong as solo stealth? Or, did he already max the skill and I've forgotten? If so, then why not open Lavia's and max her stealth instead? Heck, why hasn't he done that already? It's not like she wants to be so heavily invested in magic. I'm sure she'd prefer the added safety to whatever magical potential that would cost her.

Why would anyone build a moat 30 meters deep? It'd be a waste of time and resources the vast majority of the time, make it nearly impossible to fill with water, and thus dramatically increase the number of accidental and "accidental" deaths associated with it.
    With how fast he's going through bullets, and with how individualized they are, I'm betting the bullets recharge themselves.

20. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Shooting an energy source strong enough to power an entire city and the magic barrier protecting it, would either do nothing or result in an explosion that would wipe out said city. The latter is pointless, the former suicidal. Him choosing to do it anyway was moronic.

So, they trapped a dragon and used it as a generator. I wonder if the dragon did anything to deserve that, or if the humans were just being humans.

"…Yeah. It was really different from the novels I’ve read" I dunno, it felt pretty standard to me.