Spoiler The Wedding Business / 결혼 장사

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Apr 27, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Same author as: I Will Make an Effort to Change the Genre

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-wedding-business/

https://ridibooks.com/books/1239007351

https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52329538

Volume 1
    CHAPTER 01. Bianca, Evil Girl
    CHAPTER 02. Reunion after fifteen years
    CHAPTER 03. Bulton Palm
    CHAPTER 04. Bronze Dream
    CHAPTER 05. Joy of Useless Work

Volume 2
    CHAPTER 06. Countess Decision
    CHAPTER other. Zacari de Arno's Situation
    CHAPTER 07. The Sound of Spring
    CHAPTER 08. Twisted Knots, Untied Knots, and Twisted Knots

Volume 3
    CHAPTER 09. Tournament
    CHAPTER 10. A Relationship That May Be
    Called Honey
    CHAPTER 11. Victory Banquet

Volume 4
    CHAPTER 12. Barking Well Dogs
    CHAPTER 13. Changed Hearts
    CHAPTER 14. Fragment of Truth
    CHAPTER 15. Secret Saints
    CHAPTER 16. Zakari's Wills

Volume 5
    CHAPTER 17. The Coming Future
    CHAPTER 18. Veiled Saints' Identity
    CHAPTER 19. Bianca's Duty
    CHAPTER 20. Yuri Butterfly in a Bottle
    CHAPTER 21. Failed Marriage Business
    CHAPTER 22. The will of God
    CHAPTER 23. The end
    ■References

Description:
    Bianca de Blanche was the wife of Zakari de Arno, but after his death, she was thrown out of the Arno family for luxury and immorality.

After wandering nowhere to the fall of her father, the Blanche family, she is driven to a shabby periphery monastery.

And at the end, she eventually died on the cold stone floor.

A villainess who doesn’t know the honor. That was the life before Bianca’s return.

“Is this real? Have I returned to the past?”

It is not a dream or a hallucination. This hunger, fatigue, vividness… All this was real. Really, if so, if God gave me one more precious opportunity…!

‘I’m going to do business. Marriage is also a business.’

Zakari’s child will be a good source of business. His child will protect my dowry too. Neither the Blanche fortress nor the Arno province will be taken away by that damn viscount.

‘To do that, I have to give birth to the child of Zakari, my husband from my previous life.’

“How much is our wedding dowry?”

“400 calves, 900 pigs, 100 silver bowls, 300 silk, two chests of jewelry, and a portion of the estate… That was as much as the Arno family’s two-year budget. “

“Then, shouldn’t I have to pay for that?”

Whether I tempt or persuade him, I have to marry Zakari.

—————

*MTL
    [​IMG]
    Female Protagonist: Bianca de Blanchefort
    Auburn hair, light green eyes, beautiful appearance.

The eldest daughter of Ban Ok-yeop of the prestigious Count Blanchefort family.

Countess of the Count Arno family.

<Before Regression>

Born in a noble status, firm and strict, educated and strong under a father who strictly observes the dignity and etiquette of a nobleman, she is a typical aristocratic girl with a keen personality.

Painted, stubborn, and very proud.

His father proposed a marriage alliance to the then-baron'Zacari de Arno' in order to solidify the power of '1 Prince Gaultier', who is a loyal to the kingdom of Severang.

At a young age, she marries 20-year-old Zakari.

The blunt Zakari, who wanders around the battlefield with herself alone in the castle, feels reluctance to avoid it, and she cannot spend her marriage smoothly.

Because of the death of the nanny, who is no different from her mother, she was unable to attach any affection to Zakari and other countless people, so she was isolated from her own room with loneliness.

They lead a luxurious life, decorating them with expensive and high-quality items.

Unlike Zakari, who is blunt with distrust of men and fear of love affairs with Zakari, she fell in love with the affectionate appearance of'Fernand', a soft morning sun-like bard

Scream.

Zachary on his news that the war died in the art of assassination was finally happy with the fact that freedom and happiness in the Can Pere with the loved one sac Zachary's half-brother

In'Roland de Wigg' vis-à-vis, swallows Count Arno and announces the fact of his affair, and is expelled from the Count with his bare body.

He goes to Fernand without having anything, and finds out that Fernand has intentionally approached him under the command of Viscount Wig, and is abandoned by Fernand, whom he believed.

If he had a good relationship with Zakari, he died of lung disease at the age of 38, regretting that he had never been used by Fernand and that he had never been expelled from the Countess.

Right before he dies, he prays earnestly to God that he has been foolish until now and regrets that he has made many mistakes, and that if he is given a chance again, he will not make mistakes again.

<After regression>

He is embarrassed to return to his 16-year-old past, but he feels joy after accepting the situation.

As in the past, I hate to repeat the misery of being thrown out of the Count and falling to the floor.

In order to somehow get revenge on Fernand, he decides to actively approach Zakary first .

[​IMG]
    Male Protagonist: Zacari de Arno
    Silver gray hair, sculptural appearance with black eyes.

Count of the Iron-Blooded Count of the Count Arno family of Severang Kingdom.

The wolf on the battlefield, a war hero with no blood or tears on the battlefield.

1 Prince Gaultier's sharp spear and shield.

<Before Regression>

Born as the second son of a self-produced writer, he was forced to survive without dying from the self-proclaimed Writer, without anything due to 'Roland de Hugue', a half brother due to his sudden death

It becomes.

He fought in countless wars and made great strides to receive the Baron's rank and become a Baron.

The target to do is 'Bianca de Blanchefort', a child who is 7 years old. He feels rejection due to the age difference of 13, but accepts confusion with political problems and a huge amount of money that is difficult to reject.

I am sould.

Mothana himself simply unbeatable reach a sense of responsibility to the whole place Bianca stranger while away from their families at a young age, parental not accustomed to children the best possible trying jaldae

I try my best.

To Bianca of noble status, he is a poor husband, and in order to pay the price she deserves, he leaves Bianca alone in his castle and constantly fights in war with the aim of success.

Bianca, who despises, dislikes, and turns away from himself, realizes that the things she has done are wrong, but she can't get closer to it because of the bad relationship as it gets worse.

It doesn't matter that Bianca doesn't do her duty as a countess properly and doesn't care about it, he doesn't force her, and he decides to never touch her until she turns 18.

36 years old, assassinated in a war and dies.

<After regression>

Bianca, who is trembling and terrified when he touches him, is awkward and confused by the behavior of facing him in a different form as if he has become a different person.

This novel is a novel in which likes and dislikes are divided into play and play.

The first reason is...

Yeo-ju is married to Nam-ju, who is 20 years old at the age of 7

Honestly, if the novel's background is modern, it's a problem, but it's not a problem in the middle ages, when war is in full swing.

In the Middle Ages, there are many cases of marriage regardless of age difference due to political reasons.

Yeoju marriage is not a normal marriage, but because it is a marriage with political interests.

However, the age difference is so severe that you may feel uncomfortable and reluctant.

He's not a pedophile and he's not a crime, so please don't look for reality in Rofan.

The second reason is..

Yeo-ju married Nam-ju at a young age, and since there is no one on her side, she does not open her heart to anyone and lives a lonely and closed life.

Then, unlike the blunt male ju, she gradually opened her heart to the man who approached her kindly...

Honestly... I know that Yeo-ju's life was very difficult, but... I tried to be considerate and treat me well.

But Yeoju pushed it away and turned away...

WHAT... WHAT...

I understand the feelings of the woman who turned away from the man, and I think that the environment made it that way... But for any reason, Bolun cannot be justified.

If Namjoo is a nuclear waste garbage that cannot be completely recycled, you may not know if it is...

But if I go back, the bitter gourd was different and it was okay

And this is a big spo, but if you go behind the scenes, all the things before the return are dreams.

For these reasons, likes and dislikes are very different from play to play.

I don’t have any resistance to those elements, and I watched the novel without worrying about it because it is only a novel, and above all, it is Rofan.

Because each person has a line they can handle and each person has their own taste!

Hmmhmm then let's talk differently

The development is not fast, it’s progressing slowly.

But it’s good because it’s delicate and well-structured.

But... the explanation is too long and it hangs in the second half, so you can feel bored.

just! It flows smoothly overall

And most of all, it was great for the delicate description of the characters' psychology, love, and emotion lines ㅠㅠ

It wasn't flat and the whole process of love between men and women was perfect in three dimensions!

I am 100% satisfied because I value the emotion line above all else,,, ^,^b

Yeoju is a typical aristocrat who lives in that era. She is arrogant, stubborn, and very proud.

I don’t really have anything to do, but people around me

It was good to change and grow little by little with a different environment.

Maybe it’s because her personality is so hard ㅋㅋㅋ There wasn't really any stuffiness

The man is polite and caring, but he’s a distracting man who’s completely gentle.

Yeoju limited coward, so it was a bit frustrating, but I liked it because it was a sunflower

Just... completely Dolsoe male master ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No matter how faithful and sacrificial your beliefs,,,

Chapter 92 Awakening
    Chapter 152-Checking Each Other's Hearts

Bianca's first life was a tragedy ㅠㅠ When she married Zakari, who looked scared because she was big and blunt at the age of 20 at the age of 7 (at the time, this marriage business was the custom of my time in the novel). It was such a life that the antipathy piled up.. The nanny died of a disease when Bianca was 13 years old? Then, in the war with other countries, the father, brother, and husband were all lost, and the family was taken away by Zakari's (garbage) brother.

(The reason Bianca was kicked out was that he had no successor, and he fell in love with a man who deliberately approached him.

So as soon as I return (after a little adjustment), I go to Zakari and ask him to have a child. But Zakari refused..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He said he should be at least 18 years old because he was 16 years old too young...ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Butlers and vassals said to go backwards. Do you... hahahaha

Anyway... I went to the capital after doing something like this, not a push. There are two of them.. ..

But, of course, novels have villains, right? That villain is this Prince Jacob. This villain was just doing this by holding hands with the current kingdom and other countries that are at war with the regression evangelism and afterwards, killing Prince Il. In the previous life, father, brother, and Zakari also died... But after returning, only Prince Il dies and everyone wins!

The side story is about the child of Zakari and Bianca? It seems like it's mainly, and it's really ambiguous..?

And there's no such thing as a sub-boy.. I can't guess for mines.. Like and dislike are the age differences as I mentioned first?

The setting is the Middle Ages and the marriage is political. ML and FL have a 13 year age gap. They married when ML is 20 and FL is 7. ML doesn’t do anything to the FL bc she’s too young and will wait until she’s an adult. At one point she asks ML to have a child, but he refuses bc she was only 16. FL’s life was very tragic. FL will have a hard time opening up to the ML, but gradually will. However, there will be instances where she pushes him away. ML is polite and caring. The progress will be slow, but flows smoothly overall.

Priar, clraei, assiralc_ and 56 others like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents
    KAKAOPAGE link to the novel: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=52329538
    KAKAOPAGE link to the manhwa: https://page.kakao.com/home?seriesId=59033754&orderby=desc
    *here is where you find out how many chapters have already been officially released
    Unofficial release of the novel in English: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/marriage-of-convenience/

Table of Contents
    Story progression

• Summary of story (including first night regression timeline)
    • Ch 1
    • Vol 1 Ch. 2-3
    • Vol 1 rest
    • Vol 2 Part 1
    • Vol 2 - 3
    • Vol 4 summary
    • Vol 5 Ch 17 summary
      • Love confession is MTLed
    • Vol 5 Ch 18
      • Flashback to events in volumes 2-3: rumors about Bianca a commotion at the Victory banquet and the end of Ante
      • Marceau Davoville's background and love story
      • Winning a battle
      • Knights' reaction to the news that Bianca is a Saint
    • Vol 5 Ch 19
      • Jacob's POV on Bianca becoming a saint and his disgusting delusions
      • Jacob's creepy plans and delusion
      • Bianca's resolution
      • Bianca declines to surrender
    • Vol 5 Ch 20
      • Gaspar's relief and Bianca's image
      • Bianca's letter to Princess Audrey
      • Viscount Huig's ambition
      • Bianca's anxiety
      • Zachary's death and Bianca's despair
    • Vol 5 Ch 21
      • Bianca's reaction to her pregnancy
      • Bianca's return
      • Calia forest trap
      • Zachary regretting his "dead" act
      • Viscount Huig's end
      • Bianca's and Zachary's re-union
      • Bianca's pregnancy reveal
      • Sauveur captures Jacob
    • Vol 5 Ch 22
      • Jacob's delusions about escaping punishment
      • Jacob's plea to Bianca
      • Bianca watching Jacob's execution
      • Zachary sees his daughter for the first time and a grotesque miracle
      • Zachary self-reflects why he wasn't chosen for God's will
      • Zachary is holding his daughter
    • Side stories
    Zachary & Bianca's relationship
    Other / Misc:
    • Cause of regression
    • About the royal family situation
    • Bianca's relationship with the knights
    • About the brother of the ML (Viscount Wigue/ Vigue)
      • In the original timeline it was hinted in the present timeline that there were plans at play to ruin not only the ML but the MC just as he can take over their territories. Remember how in the past timeline Mc's brother and after dies? The Viscount takes over everything. This makes him obscenely wealthy.
    • Cutest side couple award goes to --> Yvonne and Gaspar.
    -This was last properly updated Nov 1, 2022-

As of Aug 14, 2023

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text. For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Aug 15, 2023
    mitji, FunSmiles, creizreiz and 14 others like this.
  3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    13 years really isn't that far off but waiting till she is 18 is a bit much given the worldbuilding and era since ML had to go to war. 16 seems fine (unless the plot has a decent explanation?)

KimLilly, Bonzai, shikirri and 4 others like this.
  4. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been awhile since I've read the novels

It's a cute story. So your FL is of course reincarnated.

Her past - 1st timeline:
    She was traumatized by the ML (her husband as they were married when she likes tiny) He's has been waiting until she was 18 in order to consummate their marriage (8 years). On their first night he was ..er so big..it was very painful for her. So her fear of snu snu had her run to another man with a smaller..yeah..thingy as a lover and spurn the ML. She was also frightened as the ML was always fighting away at war to make money and also due to her age of being married so young, she isolated herself and did not make any friends, etc. (Bratty past.)

Because he avoid the FL because she was so frightened of him, he left often lefts for battle. Later, the ML is killed in a battle. He doesn't make a will so the ML's family takes over the castle, inheritance and kicks her out. Her lover abandons her and she is left destitute and only a monastery will takes her in where she later dies.

She prays to the gods for a chance to right was was wrong before she dies. And of course it happens.

New timeline:
    FL returns to when she is..I think 16 and wakes up. It's been like 6 years of marriage. Your ML is out fighting battles again for the emperor as he's strong knight in the empire. The servants ignore because for the past and how she treats them and isolates from them is aggressive because she was frightened and feels in the past that everyone was against her. She's also resentful against her father and brother (over a misunderstanding that she'll discover in the 2nd timelines)

The rest of the novels is how she changes and forces herself to treat and get to know the servants better as they are very loyal and protective of their lord and think she's cold to the ML. Also to make sure she is never thrown out of the house again like in the 1st timeline she has to give birth to his child to ensure her child is the legal heir to the family inheritance hence the title of the series Marriage Business. She's tries ask Zakari as his wife should she not produce an heir...lol.

When the ML comes back, she forces herself to come out of her shell which is in her room to find him a greet him. All his soldiers are wary of her and very distrustful. They are also surprised as she has never come down or approached their lord for the past 6 years since he brought her to his home. When she first greets the ML, he is stone cold as he doesn't know why she's there and what she wants.

From there on everyone observes the change in her behavior, especially our ML who's doesn't heed the advice of his men to not trust her. He's been watching since she came down from her room to find him. He becomes more curious as our FL starts to explore and wander around the castle grounds more often.

Yes - she gets her revenge for the old lover her abandons her in her 1st timelime, reconciles with her family (father and brother) who will help defend the castle at the end of the novel against the current Crown Prince who turns obsessive toward her and wants her.

She also will discover she has divine power granted to her from God and soon the temple will support her as the goddess and she also gets the Church's Templar knights on her side. One of the most power military army next to the ML's.

And the best part of it, if I remember correctly is the Crown Prince's Sister, who after his fall will take the emperor's throne. I enjoyed that part.

They don't do it until she's like 17. They do it 1 year earlier than her 1st past and it isn't like until I think volume 3, because by then your ML is in love with his wife and trying badly to be patient. When they travel a few weeks to the capital, they end up doing it later after they arrive and have lodgings.
    Even though this is a 19+ novel, there isn't much smut.

Last edited: May 8, 2021
  5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty so much for the spoiler:blob_pompom: is there anymore for FL & ML?:aww:

Skylard3008 likes this.
  6. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!!

7. limueee

limueee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm....
    Zakari (ML) think his wife hates him and is down about it. Because he married her so young, he wanted to give her a comforting home and because the young Bianca was very immature she cringed when ever he was near so he kept himself away from her to not freak her out. To everyone else, it seemed that he didn't like his wife as he kept staying away from her. :facepalm:

So in the 2nd timeline, all the staff and especially the maids have been gossiping about the couple. How bratty she's been as she doesn't know anyone's name in the castle and how she avoids the handsome master by hiding in her room all the time.

So they're shocked she ran down to greet him as he returned from a war for the first time she's been at the castle. (During that scene when she greets him, there is a misunderstanding as Zakari is cold because coming back from months of battle he worried he is too gross and unclean to meet with her. She thinks he's cold because he probably resent her for avoiding him for so long and she's really embarrassing trying to greet him as his wife. :notlikeblob:)

Bianca overhears the gossip as she has starts to go out of her room more often. They're all talking about the change in her behavior. They go off on her bad attitude and being a brat. She can't refute this as it's true, Bianca of the past did behave that way back then. In the first timeline she had ignore all these remarks and didn't do anything about it, which added to no one defending her when she got kicked out.

She decides to turn away when one of the maids (Ant) who is tall and voluptuous starts to boasts to another maid that she is will be a better lover for the current Earl than his current wife. Indicating she should offer herself as his mistress. She also belittles Bianca as a skinny unattractive child (well she married at age 10). It's because Zakari has never shown interests in his wife and is kinds to his servants.

She is hurt and humiliated as she is the is the lady of the house yet the servants have been either ignoring her or treating her badly. Also she has been trying to win back her husband and to have a maid spreading rumors about how horrible and ugly Bianca is.

Bianca loose it and decides to confronts Ant. She chooses to discipline Ant by making her hold out her hands to be whipped in front of the other maids to show an example. The commotion brings in one of Zakari's knights Robert...yeah...I forgot, there are 3 strong and loyal knights to Zakari who do not like Bianca. Sir Robert grabs her hand and he is hostile to her asking what the hell does she think she's doing. He assumes at first that she's just being a cruel person to pick on an innocent maid.

So remember Bianca is the lady of the house and second to her husband in status. Yet the head knight is the one scolding her. So you can see how much she is not respected in her home at this point.

The head butler comes in hearing all the commotion and quickly admonishes Sir Robert to let go of their mistress's hand as he is out of order and the head butler knows it.

Bianca has to defend herself indicating this maid is gossiping to the others about what a horrible personality she has, how ugly she is. Ant is smiling behind Sir Robert's back. Then when Bianca tells Sir Robert the maid has been boasting to everyone she is a better lover than his own wife he lets go of her hand and backs away shocked. Bianca turns around and finishes a quick punishment and order Ant think about her mistake.

Suddenly everyone hears a voice, it's Zakari and Bianca is shocked as she doesn't want him there and she wondering if he will take the side of the servant or her. She decides to be truthful and tell him she was disciplining the maid as the lady of the mansion and as his wife. And then she...stutters as this is incredibly embarrassing for her, that if the maid is his mistress, then she will step back.

Zakari's expression turns angry and he tells her that is not how it is and approaches Bianca. Everyone seeing his expression (because he's pretty big, the most powerful warrior in the kingdom, and has cut down countless enemies) backs away. Bianca wants to back away as well and is shaking when Zakari gently takes the hand that is holding the whip and says in a concerned voice that her hands are red. He's worried because she's been gripping the hand whip too hard. She is bewildered at his behavior and then Zakari turns to the head butler and commands that he take Bianca and order a doctor to tend and care for his wife's bruising.

Everyone around is like...uh..what's changed in their lord? Doesn't he hate his wife?

He turns to Ant who starts to cry on purpose trying to make herself pitiful to get Bianca in trouble. Instead Zakari briefly looks at her and turns to the head butler to make sure there's not more "noise in the castle" and walks away.

Everyone is confused including Bianca.

---
    Later that day Bianca returns to her room and talks a maid named Yvonne, who is the first to show her respect and later kindness. Yvonne thinks Bianca reminds her of her little sister. She will become Bianca's personal maid later and they will be close friends as I believe one of the 3 knights under Zakari marries her at the end of the novels.

Bianca decides they will take a walk in the garden tomorrow to get some herbs for her palm as they're still red and puffed out. Yvonne starts to notice how sweet the yound lady is and has been probably misunderstood due to her young age. Suddenly there is a knock at the door and it's Zakari. He stands at the threshold of the door to her room.

Bianca is so shocked as he never recalled him ever coming to her room in the 1st timeline.

"You're not going to let me in?"
    "....N-No, come in."

He walks into the room and asks her to open her hands for him to see and takes them into his hands. He comments they're still red and annoyed as why there isn't a doctor there to treat her. Bianca quickly tells Zakari in order to not get anyone in trouble, it was because she dismissed the need as she didn't want to cause any more commotion and the maid Yvonne has helped her already.

Zakari raises an eyebrow and Bianca turns red, that's because for the past 6 years, she's never known any of the servant's names or even cared.

He the tells her he wasn't bothered that she had to discipline the staff just be careful to not to get hurt in the process.

Bianca asks quietly how did he deal with the maid.

Zakari tells her bluntly that she has been fired.

Bianca smile slightly and mentions as that she's glad the maid isn't his mistress. She gets surprised as Zakari is irritable as he askes, how long are they going to talk about a mistress.

Bianca thinks he must be comfortable to talk about men having mistresses and she apologies. Zakari quickly tells her, "You seem to be mistaken."

He looks at her firmly and tells her, "I have no mistress." :blobmelt:

Bianca is shocked at his statement and before she can say anything he approaches closely to her and she suddenly is taking steps backwards and is pressed against the wall with Zakari pressed very close to her. She looks like a frighten bird looking at him.

He gentles puts his large hand to cover her eyes and mumbles, "...I don't know what kind of man you think I am..." and "...I'm not a man who would.."

Bianca's getting flustered. She can smell his scent and feel him pressed close and her mind is in jumbles. She sputters out she won't bring up the topic again. She can't say this out loud that he is saying that he has never and never would take a mistress, as she's freaking out..

Zakari sighs and comments to her that she's so stubborn as his hand slips away. He backs away and tells her gently to not go around alone the next time as I can't believe she got hurt in the castle.

Bianca quickly tells that the maid Yvonne can go with her and she doesn't need other maids to surround her as she is the only one who listens to her. He looks at her for a moment, nods and leaves.
    The next day, Zakari comes again to the door with his top 3 commanders (Robert is one of them, Gaspar, and Sauvour)

She's looking at him going...um...what is this.

He asks her to choose 1 to be her escort when she leaves her room. She tells him stubbornly that being her escort would be a bad use of their time. Besides...all 3 look like they don't want to be there. :blobowoevil:

Zakari is adamant and tells her he doesn't want her to be caught up getting hurt again and stands there firm waiting for her to decide.

A voice heard and it's Yvonne calling her that she is ready to escort the young lady and stops in her tracks gaping. GEH! Why is the lord here again, she wonders and with 3 of the top commanders. :blobjoy:

Zakari is still waiting staring down at his wife, Bianca doesn't want to decide, the 3 men are trying to look firm and stoic, and you have Yvonne going..what did I walk into.

Finally its Gaspar who stays out loud, he will escort the lady of the house. The other two commanders are all shocked and Gaspar escorts Bianca and Bianca out side on to the garden and castle grounds.
    With Robert, Gaspar, Savour, at first, they not like Bianca at first because 1) she never looks, talked or acknowledge them....when Sir Robert meets her for the first time to take away the hand whip..she actually has to ask for his name even though she's been living there for 6 years., 2) she was cold, mean spirited and was bratty to their lord.

Later in the books they all have to take turns guarding the lord's wife and it is there that they get to watch her. They each start to change their opinions of her and realized how much they misunderstood her and it becomes comical in the the novels. One will tell the other she's different, one doesn't believe it and they start to change.

At the beginning of the story Zakari currently an earl/count and in the 1st timeline he dies as an Earl. In the 2nd timeline his later deeds are known and greatly praised. He later becomes I think a Duke or Grand Duke just below the royal family towards the end of the story.

For me the 5 volumes make the story long and it's drawn out a bit.

Sorry - been busy with school so haven't posted too much in awhile.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  8. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you angel for the spoilers! i like the fl's guts. but phew 5 volumes for this thin-ish plot... @_@

Judy Rosso, Nina.aaaa and jkumi7 like this.
  9. Vic2021

Vic2021 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will they have a kid as she wanted?)

Judy Rosso and Belle76 like this.
  10. YoO Na

YoO Na Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Seems like a good story:blobhighfive:...imma camp here

11. Deaf Bunny

Deaf Bunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t like her. She cheated.
    Sure, the misunderstandings are severely all over the place, and the lack of communication was abysmal. I honestly don’t want to judge her on that, but the fact is, she still cheated. Even if she changed in the 2nd TL. It’s the same feeling I have for all the MLs that cheated in the 1st TL. I can’t forgive them. Especially when their partners have fulfilled their loyalty to the marriage contract no matter how much they feared their spouses or how much they think their spouses hated them. Good for them for finally getting their HE at the end. But I still can’t forgive them for that.

12. podojoaa

podojoaa reading romance novels to escape from lawyering ♡

Reading List:
    Link
    So Bianca actually didn’t cheat. It’s revealed late into the story but

When Bianca goes to the capital, she meets up with the Archbishop. She asks him about people who regress back in time. He tells her that regression is impossible but that there are people who receive a vision from God. The visions are extremely realistic and that people often mistake it for the real thing. Those who receive visions are a Saint and are chosen by God. The visions show the worst possible version of the future. Apparently, the visions are shown so that those who see it will act in a way to prevent the vision from occurring.

Anyways, Bianca still feels guilty about her future visions of her affair with Ferdinand and so she decides that she wants to do something kinky with Zakari since she saw visions of herself having outdoor sex with Ferdinand.

When they are traveling back to the estate from the capital, Bianca waits for Zakari in the carriage naked on a fur blanket and seduces him to have hot and slow snu snu. It’s kinda funny because he freaks out when he enters the carriage to go to sleep.

Am_elf, Peerly, Astellar and 127 others like this.
  13. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, but that means she would have cheated on him bc if she didn’t see that vision, it would’ve come true since it’s a possible future:blobawkward:

14. podojoaa

Reading List:
    Link
    Funny tidbit, I’m pretty sure Gaspar agreed to be Bianca’s Escort at the beginning because he has a crush on Bianca’s maid - Yvonne. When they are at the capital, there is a tournament where competing knights who win receive a rose to give to a lady of their choosing. All the Arno knights give their rose to Bianca but Gaspar gives his rose to Yvonne.

Some images from the book

She cries because she thinks he’s treating her like a child and is frustrated because he doesn’t want a successor.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AEqn9jFGS8wNNnGqomeNJfqXsgp6uAR_/view?usp=drivesdk

Yeah, definitely a morally grey area. Throughout the novel, she remembers vividly what she saw in her vision so it feels weird at times

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  15. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh!! Lookee!!! Author whitewashing their fav child again!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  16. podojoaa

Reading List:
    Link
    I can post more chapters if there is interest. This book is a real slow burn but it really shows how a bitchy immature girl who cares about no one comes to care about her husband, make friends, and become a true madam of the estate. She isn’t someone who comes back from regression and immediately becomes smart and plans a revenge. The love story is also a slow burn where the husband has always loved her but she slowly comes to love him. At first, she only wants a successor to not get kicked out of the estate but then she really comes to love him. In fact, at the end, she gets really anxious about the potential of her husband dying and does everything to prevent his death.

There is a lot of exposition and internal dialogue but it’s poetic in a way and explains everyone’s actions and is interesting.

The final war/conflict is really well done. I often feel like war is not written well but the book portrays it well. I hated the ending though about Zakari and Bianca’s daughter. It felt out of place.

17. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers?:blobalert::blobalert::blobReach:

18. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! Please post moreee I’m willing to wait (even help with MTL) for your next spoiler :aww:

jkumi7 likes this.
  19. peachbabyblue

peachbabyblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually I’m in the middle of translating it but I realized it’s very hard to MTL and understand with my basic Korean. Even with my friend help from Korean language major, it’s still too hard :blob_teary: I’m wracking my brain to make it comprehensive by looking at Naver dictionary too but I’m afraid I will get bashed if I keep trying to translate this :blobjoy: so I will post summarize instead

This spoiler was already posted by limueee but I post my summarize to make it in chronological order following podojoaa spoiler!

• After Zachary was shot and killed in the war, Zachary older brother (from a different mother) kick her and snatch her dowries
    • It was revealed that Fernand was working together with Zachary's older brother to kick Bianca. Bianca didn’t have any backbone because his older brother and father died in the war too so Arno and Blanchefort family are fall apart
    • Bianca want to meet Zachary but he went to his room to take a bath and she got a hostile gaze from Zachary's subordinate. Actually Bianca felt sad but she pretend to be okay (I’m devastated every time I read Bianca monologue. It really hurts me and I shed tears several times)
    • Bianca waited for Zachary in his room and told him, she want to perform her duty as the Countess of the Arno family by bearing an heir (actually when she want to get closer to him, he backed away and it makes Bianca a little hurts. Zachary realized his actions were too blatant so he told Bianca he hadn’t taken a bath. Bianca puzzled with his sudden explanation)
    • Zachary decline it
    • Bianca suddenly told him if he had a mistress and illegitimate child it’s okay too as long as the child was put under Bianca care. Zachary really angry at Bianca and told her to talk about heir later
    • Zachary complimented Bianca's fox fur and Bianca was puzzled by his sudden remarks. She didn’t know if he was sincerely praising or sarcasm, since she knew that after she married Zachary, the Arno estate need to fulfill Bianca luxury demand and Zachary subordinate thoughts that her luxury is in exchange for Zachary blood and sweat at war
    • Back to Zachary's side, he was surprised that Bianca visited him and wondered why suddenly she was talking about an heir. He knew that Bianca hate him and even her hands trembled when facing him. The reason why he backed away from Bianca is because he remember Bianca didn’t like the fishy blood and smell of sweat every time he came back from war
    • Bianca punished a maid named Ante because Ante insults Bianca. She told other maids that she was probably better than Bianca to warm Zachary’s bed (LOL YOU DREAMMMM. Sorry I hate her so much. Can’t help adding comment here). She also said that her body is way better than Bianca and it makes Bianca angry. How dare a maid compare herself to the master? She impulsively slapped Ante and struck her whip towards her
    • In the middle of disciplining Ante, suddenly one of Zachary's commanders, Robert, stepped in and held Bianca's whip. Vincent (Zachary butler) told Robert to let go and he immediately let go of Bianca’s rod
    • Bianca told Robert that she’s relatively generous but Robert refuted Bianca's words. He thought Bianca so cruel to beat Ante and she’s such a vicious person
    • Bianca recited what Ante told other maids that it’s true that she is extravagant and Robert's face distorted badly. But she didn’t accept that Ante want to replace Bianca to warm Zachary bed (from my interpretation, Bianca can accept other insults that she was not a good Countess because she didn’t do her duty but she can’t accept that Ante, the maid, told others that she was much better than Bianca (in the term of the physique) Especially Ante didn’t hide the fact she wants to become Zachary mistress)
    • Zachary came and asked what happened. Bianca didn’t have any courage to tell Ante courageous words to Zachary because she don’t know if he will side with her or Ante. She also felt inferior as she thought she was indeed not attractive like Ante said:blob_teary:
    • Zachary looked at Bianca's hand and Bianca flinched. He called her softly but she didn’t know what would Zachary say next. She remembered that she need to be strong by herself as she remembered Fernand's betrayal in her last life. She gave strength to herself to keep herself from crying and asked him if her doings are too much because she think it was the right thing to do as the Countess and his wife. She also told him that if Ante is his mistress, she will step back
    • Zachary refute it and looked full of rage. He approached Bianca, Bianca reflexively took a step backward. Zachary grabbed her rod and looked at Bianca’s red hand. His hand come closer to her hands but he withdrew it. Bianca was puzzled by Zachary’s attitude. Zachary told Vincent to bring Bianca inside and call a physician
    • Zachary glanced at Ante and Ante cried more sadly, trying to buy Zachary sympathy but Zachary grazed into Bianca’s red hand and a darker shadow cast over his face. He told Vincent “...and make sure there is no noise in the castle” (I think it means he told Vincent to solve this problem asap and showed that he’s sided with Bianca)
    • Vincent and Robert felt the relationship between Zachary and Bianca changed but they can’t pinpoint it
    • Bianca couldn’t understand Zachary's behavior but she thought he seems too worried about her. Bianca shrugged and tried to erase her thoughts since she was sure Zachary was not the kind of man. It’s more convincible Zachary did that to preserve Bianca dignity in front of his subordinate:blobsneeze:
    • Bianca refuse Vincent suggestion to call a physician and emphasized Zachary words to not make any noise so she will solve her problem by herself:blobsad:
    • Back to her room, Bianca thought Zachary didn’t have bad feelings for her but she couldn’t understand why he didn’t want to sleep with her. She thought Zachary didn’t like her body and if he had a mistress, he won’t want to embrace her. That’s why in her last life, Zachary embrace her after the vassals coerce him to produce an heir:blob_teary:
    • Yvonne, the maid that told Vincent about Ante's wrongdoings, came to Bianca's room and insisted to give medicine. Bianca gave in but she can’t understand why Yvonne concerned with her
    • Looking at Yvonne's care for her, she remembered her nanny and felt sad. Bianca had no intention to change her behavior towards the maid, but she encouraged herself to open her heart quite a bit and asked Yvonne name (this is a very huge improvement since Bianca never bothered with maids name before)
    • The reason why Yvonne is kind to Bianca is that she had a younger sister about Bianca’s age and married someone older than her, her sister tried to easer her worries but Yvonne knew that her sister's marriage was not as happy as it looks. Seeing Bianca alone reminded her of her sister

Below is my personal opinion of this story, no need to read it if you don’t want to but I feel like I need to write this for future readers if they’re hesitant whether to read this story or not.

I can say that this novel is one of the best novels I’ve ever read! The author wrote beautifully and it scares me to translate as I’m afraid I can’t convey the meaning properly.

I read some comments that said they can’t forgive Bianca because she cheated, even it’s only in a dream or future possibilities.

First, I know it’s a morally grey area but I understand why Bianca choose Fernand in her dream. Bianca is a lonely person. She was left alone to Arno Estate at the age of seven, leaving her comfortable home and family. When she wailed at her father, her father threaten her to not come back to Blanchefort no matter what happened (he is a good duke to his people, a loyalist to the first prince, but not a good father. Her father used her as a pawn to solidity support in the battle of thrones).

She got cold shoulder by Zachary because Zachary isn’t a really good talker and awkward (well, who’s not awkward with his child bride? She’s 7 years old meanwhile he’s 20 years old. A very huge age gap) because of Bianca hostility towards him. And the servant's attitude of course following Zachary. Bianca back then throwing tantrums is understandable, if I got married at age of seven and was forced to live in a new environment, I will do the same as her. You can’t expect a 7 years old girl to become mature and understand political marriage.

Sure, Zachary always gives his best for Bianca. He was trying to accommodate Bianca's wish to decorate her rooms, lifestyle, etc but he can’t realize the truth is, Bianca feels lonely. She can’t express her true feelings well, the same as Zachary. That’s why their marriage fell apart. Both of them at wrong. Bianca can’t express her feelings without being scared and Zachary didn’t dare to approach Bianca, letting her hiding in her shell alone.

When someone like Fernand offers words of love and encouragement full of honey, Bianca fell into that trap.

Bianca needs someone who can give her strength and understand her heart since her heart already closed when her nanny dead.

When Zachary's death and the truth were revealed, she was devastated. She doesn’t have anyone. Her family already “left” her to Arno and dead in the war. And her only backbone, Zachary also left this world. She’s childless so she can’t stay at Arno's estate and live her rest life (in her dream) miserably.

We can’t say it’s Bianca's fault alone, Zachary is also at fault as he neglected his bride. But, I understand Zachary’s personality as he didn’t have a good life either. His half-older brother hates him to death and kick him out of his home right after his father died. He didn’t have any choice except join the battlefield to gain the title that belonged to him. His personality is cold and he can’t open his heart easily towards others. He strives so hard for his name and tries his best to accommodate Bianca, as he was only a lowly Baron back then when he married Bianca. He also tries to understand Bianca's behavior by letting her do what she wants and being afraid to approach her, as she shows rejection.

If one of them does not change their behavior, this marriage won’t end well. That’s why God shows “this dream” to Bianca as a reminder. And Bianca, at first thought it was her first life, trying so hard to change it. In a later chapter, even Zachary admits if it was him that showed the dream from God, maybe he won’t change it. And only Bianca can change their direction of marriage to become better. Zachary won’t ever change, but Bianca can change.

I love how the author wrote this realistically. Bianca's pride, pain, sorrow, and low self-esteem led her to build a wall sooo high so no one can hurt her, and how she clung to her pride to be brave even she knew she was alone in the Arno estate. Eventually, in a later chapter, she changed little by softening her wall to accepting and thinking about other people, not only herself. She also gets support from Zachary's subordinates and people under Arno county.

Zachary, facing Bianca's change in behavior, also becomes braver to approach and learn to understand his wife. His feelings towards Bianca, first from responsibility slowly changed into love. They still have fought as both of them are stubborn but they are willing to listen to each other and compromise.

So, if you guys still hesitate to read this. Please give this novel a chance. This novel is really good. The relationship between both leads, the political and war problems are also written well. This story is not full of revenge like other novels, but it shows compassions as to how both leads try to make this marriage “works” and eventually they fell in love with each other.

I don’t regret reading this novel! I hope this novel got manhwa adaption too. Sorry for this long rant, as I feel like this story deserves more recognition