Picked Up The Wicked Empress Loves Me So Much

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by castielris13, Jul 30, 2020.

1. castielris13

castielris13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Name:
    The Wicked Empress Loves Me So Much / The Evil Empress Loves Me So Much / 악녀 황후 님이 날 너무 좋아해
    Raw Link: http://page.kakao.com/home?seriesTitle=악녀-황후님이-날-너무-좋아해&seriesId=55276574
    NU Link: -
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    I MTL-ed the prologue (using the power of Google Translate and Chrome) from someone who TL-ed it to Arab language, and I think it has a lot of potential. The rating and reviews on the raw is good, and the description is interesting.
    Description:
    Because of the monopoly of the Emperor's favor, he was reborn as a maid who was terrified by the evil empress. Fortunately, I'm only five years old. It's still a long time before the original work begins, so why not avoid the emperor and empress until then? I definitely thought so...

"Charles, what do you say to the Emperor?"

"It's Ebi-jiji."
    *(I think it means Uncle Ebi)

The wicked Empress is embarrassed because the Emperor has saved me.

"Honestly, am I much better than His Majesty? right?"

I think the Empress is flirting with me.

[Reincarnation in the book/ Early child care/ Pretty female maid/ Empress Palace/ Real Empress of the Empress Palace/ Received the affection of the wicked woman Empress/ ML is a premature boy -> FL's limited affectionate sympathy large dog / ML is not the emperor!]

(I'm apologize if it's a bit weird, once again I MTL-ed it with Google Translate.)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
    Ahmya likes this.
  2. castielris13

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahmya likes this.
  3. castielris13

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol wait someone had already translated this! They only posted the prologue but here's the link: https://my.w.tt/3XLZ3GUYx8

Forgive me for being a clown (´-﹏-`;)

Shio, Sunflower_ sun and Ahmya like this.