Spoiler The Wicked Woman's Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ketchupblood, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good to know she got her well deserved revenge on the shitty cheating pair.

I think it's better punishment than when Frey is in her next lifetime. Still, she also got the satisfaction of making the Duke heartbroken and hated together with his lover by society.

2. Koei_tenco

Koei_tenco Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot that I posted here and asked that specific question. I'm extremely grateful for your reply and post. I hope only goods things for you from now on!!!!
    Also, I'm sorry if I'm being rude but I've just came after reading this post. It was soooooo satisfying and fulfilling!!! Omg !!!

3. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like this story, the mc and ml and even the side characters were so good, the revenge also pretty satisfying, I thought Eunice didn’t take the right punishment but she got it in another life, mc’s mother is living well with her daughter:blobparty:
    But its kinda sad as well, mc and ml will live for a long time and their family and friends will all die at some point it’s a happy, sad, and good ending.
    Definitely one of the best novels I’ve read:blobokhand:

4. Audmod

Audmod Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone might have mentioned this but I can’t find the answer. Do Daphne and Maria get along? I’m reading the manwha and I know the prince originally doesn’t like her, but does he get along with her now?

MochizukiHitachiin likes this.
  5. Criztalzs

Criztalzs Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did fl's stepmother die??

6. MochizukiHitachiin

MochizukiHitachiin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry… I don’t know how to quote this post so i’ll just copy paste it…

Post of @Raghadaaln
    -maria was so shocked at her shameless family,her father is cheater, her mother is mad woman, and her brother did the dirty things from behind the scenes, she always thinks she is in a play and wants to be freed from it she found her freedom after daphne kidnapped her, she liked daphne and was chasing her around and thought she was cool, she wished daphne was her sister but after knowing everything she thought she was as shameless as her parents she abandoned the her noble title and began to live as maria with her brother.
    -castor was always chasing after his sister and would do everything for her including killing those who bothers her, he found the book and read it and was truly shocked because he thought he was nothing compared to his sister and thought that no one would care if he dies he used to be arrogant but behaved after reading it, he helped daphne, he asked simon to take the heronis properties and he gladly did, he began to live as castor.

— in some other spoiler i saw that in time she agreed Maria aand Castor can call her Sister…

so overall they will have a good relationship in the end… ✨

Yezzz… she died in the end… but I’m not sure how she died but from what I understand from the spoilers she killed herself or what…
    -additional spoiler… in another life… almost like her third life

Posted by @Esraahassan
    Daphne's biological mother is reborn into another world where she is separated from the Duke after giving birth to Daphne because she wanted to be Daphne's mother again., The duke in this world didn't date Eunice but Eunice just followed him around and begged for his love . Daphne met her mother because of something that brought her into this world (I didn't understand exactly what that thing was) but when her mother saw her she remembered, even Eunice was remembering Daphne

In this world, Maria does not exist because she was not even born, not even Castor, Ragnar, the chief of Benedicto's summit naturally, has not yet found someone to love because Daphne does not exist in his world, not even Maria.

Daphne's biological mother was very happy to see Daphne again and told her that she had grown up really well and was happy when she heard that she was about to marry Ragnar and apologized to her that she could not do anything for her but Daphne said "Thank you for giving birth to me"

Poster by @Reinblick123
    - Freir divorce duke and return to her hometown along with her child, and her child will be the heir of empire because current emperor his brother dont have any child
    - Duke will marry Eunice however She will have miscarriage (thats what it says in mtl) and duke will hate him for ruining her relationship with freir
    - Society hates Eunice for causes Duke to not able to see Freir and their child
    -They also belittle duke for choosing Eunice over Freir
    - Also shitty Eunice will try to frame Freir once again with the slum murder but of course our dearest Freir is one step ahead of her this time
    - also Eunice is crazy here too because she keeps telling everyone that she and duke marry because they love each other however duke absolutely hates her soo much
    Also! I’m still reading the mtl for better clarification it’s seems Duke really wants to Divorce Eunice so Bad but Freir schemes against them to unable for them to divorce

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
  7. alinka909

alinka909 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh wait. Is FL biologically related to Axelius? Is she his niece?

8. MochizukiHitachiin

Reading List:
    Link
    They were never biologically related in anyway ☺️

Father- Duke of the Empire
    Mother- Princess of Another Country
    she treats her like a daughter

But in the later story

He will Become FL’s father because he will marry his one and only love Chloe (Adoptive Mother)

9. chinup

chinup Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All this discussion but who is Chloe's husband?

Raghadaaln and Emma626 like this.
  10. Raghadaaln

Reading List:
    Link
    In the manhwa chloe is not married but later in the novel she will marry the duke who loves her I forgot his name

11. alinka909

alinka909 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh I was just wondering because
    if Axelius and her bio dad are both dukes and the eye color is genetically only in the royal family, then aren't Axelius and her bio dad somehow related?

12. MochizukiHitachiin

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe?? a far relative… we don’t know their ancestors are…
    but maybe it’s just a special feature because the scumbag father is a OGML in the 1st part of the novel???

However, if they were really relative, the Emperor should have not engaged his son the Crown Prince (nephew of Axelius) to her second daughter (even though she has a commoners blood, they just accepted her just to maintain the lineage of golden eyes <which is super rare> of the royal family) …

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
  13. Korraa

Korraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really love the part where feir doesn't allow them to get divorced. Well deserved

14. Jolyana

Jolyana Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where i started after the end of the first season :(?

15. pastelroses

pastelroses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manhwa is back and season 2 new cover:
    FB_IMG_1663986617301.jpg

16. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear maybe its cause I've read to much of them but all these covers are starting to look the same to me

Khadz and Silver_Owl like this.
  17. Raghadaaln

Reading List:
    Link
    The manhwa is back:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:
    We’re going to see maria and daphne meeting finally:cookie:

Khadz likes this.
  18. Violet_lily

Violet_lily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what I am not satisfied with the ending of emperor and the adulterer ducal couple. They should have suffered more for making MC's mom so miserable. Is it clear why MC's mom behaved like she was manipulated by someone? Was it emperor? Eunice? Or that half breed dragon?