Spoiler The Wicked Woman's Daughter

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by ketchupblood, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Raghadaaln

Raghadaaln Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn’t mentioned, but by how maria describes her life as if someone moving her, i think it because of the novel that eunice wrote.

2. Rubyele347

Rubyele347 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Ragnar found out about the baby?

3. CreativeCriticalThinker

CreativeCriticalThinker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for investing your time & energy of giving casual readers like me many important spoilers.

But I have to ask:
    Do you think the Duke (FL's Trash Father), FL's murderous narrow-minded Half-Brother, Simon's Father The Emperor and the evil cunt Trash Creator Eunice were punished enough? Personally I have doubts. Your Pro & Con Arguments; please!

Can you actually tell me more about Eunice being miserable in her third life? Still little confused by some random spoiler about FL's mother Freyr getting her second chance and cunning/smarter this this time. Happy for her but How/Why?

And how did Ragnar's brother Berthold with his crazy inferiority complex die? Kinda dislike the trope that an antagonist is a mixed raced who envies his full blooded easily superior siblings.

Were actually everyone suffering the consequences for mistreating FL Daphne and slowly killing FL's mother?
    For example: All the people in the orphange.
    By the way, what happened to the hateful guard/knight who mocked FL Daphne at her mother's death bed?

Correct me, if I am wrong: In the manwha version FL Daphne seems to suffer and endure more visually helplessly than in the novel. In Webtoon Ch27 the way petulant Yandere Simon approached Daphne in her wheelchair for the first time and how he then caused her remembering her traumas + abuse, made my head boil with anger! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2022
    Free Ocean, Jukki and Pansy25 like this.
  4. Shivamj4

Shivamj4 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    give me some more

5. FreakRavyn

FreakRavyn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where i can read this in MTL version?

6. MariaBr

MariaBr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as soon as I saw someone talking about how the main character's mother suffers, I came here looking for the ending and once again I will not read this story. the authors (in general) WRITE THE PAIN AND MISTREATMENT IN DETAIL and in the end...it's all good. because actually pain is not a bad feeling it's just good (y)

Free Ocean and Pansy25 like this.
  7. LyRogers

LyRogers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The moment is so adorable. As Daphne is slowly lowering her walls, she asks Ragnar about his past. Instead, he asks her a question regarding her fear of darkness. She replies by saying that she is afraid of the dark because the father who abandoned her was also dark and he abandoned her because she is the daughter of a villainess. He replies by saying that he will always love and protect her, even if everybody hates her. He is similar to her and also the first person who actually accepted her without any strings attached.
    Oh the Trash Dad suffers, karma kicks his ass and he is in the same position frere was:):):):)
    Soon after, the criminal Conland appeared, and people's discontent grew even more.
    People abused him fiercely.
    “You bastard who rips and kills!”
    "You had an affair with a very ugly woman!"
    “These four months have happened because of him!”
    Despite all the derision, Conland did not raise his head, and silently followed the knight and began walking slowly toward the tower.
    He bowed his head, and we did not know what he was thinking, but when he showed no sign of repentance, the anger of the people rose.
    Ragnar softly grabbed my shoulder and pulled me into his arms so I wouldn't go far with the crowd. Coland did not respond to the insults and accusations of the people, but when he reached the entrance of the tower, he stopped. He remained motionless in front of him for a while, then slowly turned his head. It looked as if he was looking for someone, but his face could not be seen in detail. When Conland begins to hesitate at the door, people boo him and the knight eventually forces him to walk. Conland entered the tower, and the people shouted obscenities and cheers of joy at the criminal's end. 'Is it weird that I want to see his face one last time?'Just before he entered the tower, I was struck by the pathetic sight of him looking around. Just by looking at his pitiful appearance, strangely enough, my heart kept getting worse.When Ragnar saw my smile he quietly dragged me to the corner of the alley. "We can go see him."
    "What?"
    In the blink of an eye, the surroundings changed. The alley scene in which we were talking quietly disappeared, and a familiar scene unfolded before our eyes. The appearance of an old tower that is unstable and looks like it will collapse at any moment.Conland, who was sitting alone in the corner, was dumbfounded to see us appear so suddenly.
    “Uh, how?”
    Thanks for doing this for me, but what if you get caught?
    I let out a small sigh and looked at Conland.
    As a result of his choice, he thought he would calmly accept the payment for his sins, but he must have been someone who couldn't do that.
    Conland's eyes were filled with deep fear and deep regret.
    Perhaps someone accepted his apology, saying that forgiving the enemy is true revenge, looking at his sorry face.
    "But I'm not a good person."
    I wondered when I saw his troubled face.
    “Why did you ask Simon to let you into the tower? Was it out of curiosity? I don't have much time so just answer my questions."
    At my words, Conland shuddered as if in confusion, then lowered his head.
    Today his body, trembling with fear, looked small.
    “When I was a kid he looked huge.”
    Conland slowly raised his hand, and caught my sleeve, as if he had the courage to look at me.
    But before he could raise his head, she waved his hand without hesitation.
    His hand flew vigorously with the sound.
    Coland didn't look at me and stared blankly at my hand.
    “I remember the day we first met.”
    “Yes, the situation has reversed.”
    At my words, his body started to shiver again.
    “……!”
    In the end, Coland raised his head.
    His self-esteem crushed and his expression of despair wasn't pleasant to watch, but it was refreshing as if my closed heart had been opened.
    And with that look I realized why I wanted to come here.
    Ah, that's what I wanted to see. I wanted to see you helpless and tormented in a future that wouldn't change, and grieve because even death is not allowed.'
    Then the confusion in my heart subsided.
    “Eunice looked at you before she died.”
    Conland's shoulders shuddered at Eunice's sudden name.
    “Eunice didn't know, but everyone who saw her could know that she loved you. So before she died, she wanted to see the one she loved. She is like my mom. If she understood, she would not have loved you until the end, and she was not punished here alone, but unfortunately.”
    I grabbed his shoulder and whispered in his ear so he wouldn't run away.
    “If she was locked here with you, Freire would have been able to close her eyes properly, but what a pity.”
    Conland could have died here.

With my head down, I smiled as I looked at the man who was struggling as if he was about to die.
    "I'm sorry I'm sorry. I am really sorry. I am really sorry …"
    Conland was speaking in a tearful voice, then finally shrugged and burst into tears.
    "I don't know who you're sorry for."
    I don't know if he's crying for Frere or Eunice, or if it's because he's really sorry, or if it's an apology to ask for forgiveness, but it's too late to do that now.
    Perhaps because he pities himself in this situation.
    "Don't apologize. Nobody can listen to your apology. They're already dead."
    His shoulders shook more violently at my words.
    "are you scared?"
    “……”
    "Do not be afraid ."
    She spoke softly in a friendly voice and softly patted Conland on the shoulder.
    “The incomparable misery now will devour you and eventually make you mad and afraid. So don't be afraid now.”
    This was the future for him, and the future I hoped for.
    I had no intention of accepting his apology, nor even the desire to forgive him.
    My relationship with him ended here.
    “I wish you all the best for the rest of your life.”
    These were Conland's last words of farewell.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
    mart7206, Sheiren, CaelumBlue and 8 others like this.
  8. Yume-sama

Yume-sama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so happy that those trashes got what the deserved. I was so angry when I read the prologe, I just wanted to go in the novel and strangle that sl*t, the duke and the freaking emperor.
    The grand duke is so cute :blobicecreamlove: he is just a lil sweet boy, and I love Daphne new family the are all cute :bloblove:

9. LyRogers

LyRogers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep, my favourite part about Daphne's new relationship with her family is the parts regarding, Daphne and Chloe; Daphne and Axel.

Yume-sama likes this.
  10. midorimeii

midorimeii Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Four people were involved + Two more people related:
    1. Verbolt Theobald (Ragnar's brother) = the actual mastermind. Because he was born as half dragon-half human. He was obsessed and tried to become a dragon by any means (kills people and becomes a dragon with dark magic).
    2. Count/Earl Moses Onsel(?) (it is said he is the Duke's assistant, but he is also Verbolt's accomplice). He did something sketchy, turning the ex-duchess (Freyr) as the black sheep. He was once helped by Verbolt, and then became a loyal follower of Verbolt.
    3. the King (Simon's Dad) = he know what happened, that Freyr is actually innocent, but he closed his eyes for everything that Verbolt's did because they made a contract. Verbolt to help the King ascend the throne and for the King to let Verbolt do anything he wants.
    4. The Duke = well, the scum's cheating behaviour led Freyr to get framed by his assistant, The Count. All in all, the time just match, Verbolt's need a cover to mass killing + Duke's need cover to his cheating act = the assistant framed Freyr and the King just approved them all to happened.
    5. Eunice/Maria's mother
    She is the author of the novel.
    She basically knows that Freyr is innocent, but again she just keep her eyes closed to the fact. Plus, if she didn't appear in the first place, this mess wouldn't happened.
    6. Freyr's first brother (King of Oswald), he is a tyrant. So he also know about the fact that Freyr was framed, and he just decided to abandoned Freyr because he was in the middle of civil war (usurpation of the throne). He abandoned Freyr because she was still in the line of throne and Freyr's death means less people to fight for the throne. He dismissed his sister's death by publishing the news in Oswald as [death because of sickness]

Sheiren, CaelumBlue, Melita_H and 8 others like this.
  11. sirwence

sirwence Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Apologies for the reply to an old post but.. Just wanted to say thanks for it. I was hoping against hope to get some (even if they were small) details of another timeline where her Mother went to- and man was it satisfying to see Her more or less 'handle' things and Freyr has her child safely lined up to be the next ruler of an empire and all those who did wrong.. well suffer again this time at her hands. Was also nice that our Daphne got to see her mother again all be it briefly.

evanesco99211 likes this.
  12. nobodybruh

nobodybruh Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Argh~~ I'm not satisfied with the duke's (FL trash father) end in the original so Imma wait for the side story to read his miserable life.

Free Ocean likes this.
  13. Rebochan

Rebochan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I was thinking about reading the manwha over on Tapas but I noticed it’s been on hiatus for over a year now. Did it get cancelled? I just don’t want to start reading a series that just stops (let alone spending ink on it!)

14. Cyzzane

Cyzzane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It just started dropping new episodes this week.

Lamune44 likes this.
  15. Taigo Kyuuen

Taigo Kyuuen New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody here got engsub or raw of the sidestory? :(
    (Kakao, Naver are suck in my country)

Last edited: Dec 14, 2023
    Khadz likes this.