Spoiler The Witch and Gretel / 마녀와 그레텔

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Feb 12, 2021.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description:
    Katharina is a witch who can produce little mana by nature.

One day, she takes on a two-month-old witch. “What’s the name of this cute little girl?”

“Name?”

Katarina glanced down at her. Her golden eyes are relieved just by her eye contact. “…Gretel.”

“Huh?”

“I’m going to fatten you up and eat you, Gretel. I’m sure I’ll succeed this time.”

But there was a setback in her plan…

“I’m a man.”

“You…If you are lie to me, I’ll eat you….”

“I’m not lying!”

I don’t think she is telling the truth. That can’t be true. Witch can’t be a man. No, if you are a man then you’re not a witch in the first place!

Will she ever eat Gretel?

Rylee56059 and Svitlanak like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we all know that the one getting eaten here is not the strange witch boi.
    waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

Kyyiiq-q12 likes this.
  4. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. yunaa

yunaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    This one is pretty fluffy. There are many fairy tale references.
    Gretel is actually a dragon and not a witch. Katarina named him Gretel because she originally thought he was female (since witches can only be female). Also she had a past with an actual witch named Gretel. It'll reference to the Hansel and Gretel fairy tale. Katarina had wanted to eat the witch Gretel to take her power, but she got close to the kids and never ate them. Gretel's brother and her trapped Katarina in the furnace and stole her money before running away. They, then, started a rumor about Katarina and that became the modern day Hansel and Gretel story.

Witch Gretel is the villainess of this novel.

Hans was a prince in Germany (if I remember correctly) and he fell for Katarina (when she was a human) before and tried to help her but failed and that led to her death. Rachel will turn Hans into a frog in order to live forever so Katarina can one day repay Hans the debt of helping her. The reward for helping Hans was set to a golden ball.

This was a short reference with Hans. Gretel (dragon) will make a reference to it when Katarina tries to find out what country Hans was prince of.

This was a reference in the side stories. Where the "witch" that helped the mermaid was actually a vampire. The mermaid married a "Count Eric" who was actually a werewolf borrowing the title and name of his Vampire friend (who ended up marrying the vampire "witch"). This one is probably the most confusing to explain. Basically a vampire pretended to be a witch to help a mermaid become a human. She alter on meets another vampire and fell in love with him. The vampire was the real Count Eric but he had long given up his title and name to his werewolf friend. When he went back to land to attend his friend's wedding, his vampire wife misunderstood that he cheated on her with the mermaid. They divorced but in the side story, Katarina helped them resolved their misunderstanding and they decide to just remain strangers instead.

Just the use of golden thread. Golden thread was used to move lifeborn into cabbages. Because witches are beings born from corpses, they can't host living things and thus cannot give birth, so in order for their fetus to survive, the fetus is moved to other living things to grow. I guess a bit similar to surrogacy except they put the fetus into cabbages.

Not much reference but it was mentioned many times, the dragon race haven't been heard of since Arthurian times. Because dragons are too powerful, they couldn't stay on Earth or it would tip the balance and thus all dragons moved to another dimension. Dragons don't exist within this universe anymore (except Gretel but they only find out what he is later on).

chronological order of plot
    Katarina was originally from Europe, France I believe. She was also originally human, an experiment Rachel was working on to allow witches to give birth since witches originally cannot give birth. Usually when a witch die, another witch will be "born" from corpse somewhere in the universe. It's to keep the equilibrium and so witches won't become a race that dominates other races especially since they have magical powers.

Rachel gave birth to human Katarina and originally wasn't happy with it since she was hoping for a witch who could help her, but she grew to love Katarina and ended up doing research to turn her into a witch instead. She already knew since Katarina is human, she was bound to die someday, and death did came upon her. When Katarina was still a child, Rachel went to visit her dying dragon friend who gave her egg telling her to take care of it for her. (This egg is Gretel). Since Rachel already has a child, she decided not to hatch the egg and left it in her storage, but child Katarina likes to visit the egg and play with it. The egg also likes Katarina a lot and seemed to have tagged her as its mate unknowingly.

Katarina was a very pretty female where the king imprisoned her and tried to make her his own. Hans, one of his many sons, was disgusted with his father and tried to help Katarina escape but it didn't end up well and a war started. Katarina died from all the commotion and Rachel turned Hans into a frog in order for Katarina to pay him the debt for helping her. This is because a witches motto is to always do equal exchange.

Rachel used all the corpse from the battlefield to resurrect Katarina as a witch. Witch katarina became a 20 year old as soon as she was born because of her environment. Katarina as a witch doesn't remember anything from when she was a human. Also witches don't have strong feelings so while she respected Rachel, she was always eager to leave her mentor and viewed their relationship as purely mentor/disciple, while Rachel secretly knows Katarina is her daughter.

For years, Katarina would travel and marry humans and they would die early since humans die early while witches can live forever as long as they're not killed. And in one part of her life, she somehow met Hansel and Gretel after her human husband "died" (actually he was a human that accidentally became undead due to his ex-wife summoning a demon). Hansel and Gretel stole her belongings after trapping her in the furnace and Rachel helped Katarina escape and tried to get back at them for Katarina but couldn't do much since in equal exchange, Katarina will have to be the one to reenact revenge. Katarina couldn't since she wasn't able to find them.

Katarina spent more time living her life normally pretending to be human. Every time her human husbands die, she would return "home" to Rachel and cry her heart out, out of loneliness. Rachel couldn't bear it anymore and decided she should do something about it so she decided to hatch the egg and get that "egg" to become Katarina's husband.

A dragon egg need high level power and heat to hatch so Rachel personally admit to her crime of experimenting with witch birth and she was sentenced to stay in some high level witch furnace for 100s of years. She took the egg with her and set to hatch it using that. When the egg was close to hatching, she drew the fetus into a cabbage in order to disguise the being as a "witch". This was so when Katarina ends up getting the cabbage, she will end up with the egg.

Time skip to modern day, Katarina was sent on a job to grow some cabbages and she stole the baby that was born from the cabbage after believing it's a "witch", so she wanted to raise the baby to eat for power. The baby grew quickly though to match what Katarina loves since he wanted Katarina to only love him. It took him about 2 months to become an adult. He found Hans while he was a child and Katarina let him keep Hans believing a pet would be good for a child but they later realize Hans was actually a human. Gretel doesn't like Hans much and gets jealous easily. He would do petty things to keep Hans away.

There are also other characters such as their downstairs neighbor Chep (vampire, forgot his full name...) and Ansbach (half werewolf and half mermaid). Other witches that Katarina works with in the NYC branch, Xing (Chinese American witch who ended up marrying Hans), Stephanie (into technology), Zeta (who later on became Pink's mentor), etc. There are witches who aren't reported as witches of their regime like Epsilon (she's a witch who freely does her own thing). Witch Gretel was one of those witches before until later on she was caught by the regime and punished to work for them. Pink is Epsilon's child. There's also the demons who own a bakery; one of them being Grant (Gretel envies and admires Grant since Katarina's favorite food is bread and all her past human husbands are bakers).

Gretel (witch) tries to kidnap Pink in order to use her to resurrect Hansel as a witch because a witch's child is needed as an ingredient. Katarina saved Pink from being kidnap and that's how they found out about Gretel (witch). After she got caught, they didn't give her any strong punishment because she performed all her crimes before she joined the regime so they take it as a slap on the wrist saying she wasn't taught well. But as she worked under the regime, she continued her goal in resurrecting Hansel and Katarina found out when she went to secretly spy on her. This led to the battle.

Katarina ended up being the one to kill witch Gretel with a gun while she was in the middle of battling Gretel (dragon).

Katarina and Gretel does have 2 children, Ray (oldest son) and Catherine/Katherine (daughter). Ray was born somewhere in the middle of the main story, while their daughter only showed up in side story and was hinted of the pregnancy at the end of the main story. In fact because dragons are a race of super strong fertility, the two siblings were born within a few months of each other, and this was even after Gretel performed a vasectomy on himself so they won't have kids again but it healed up too quickly. LOL

Probably missing some things since there was a lot to explain.

If I remember correctly, there's about 5 smut scenes in the whole novel. ( Really good smut scenes)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  7. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers :aww:
    I’m still kinda shocked that his name is Gretel, I thought maybe it wasn’t his real name or maybe he would change it :blobjoy:

NohrNeir likes this.
  8. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    She only found out he's male when he grew into his young teens (took about a few weeks to a month for him to grow into that). That part was so funny. The whole time she had been dressing him in princess frilly dresses and he didn't like it. He still sometimes continue to crossdress later on since he had to disguise as a woman (since witches can only be female and they're trying to hide he's not a female witch).

She pointed down there and asked if he has that ugly thing. She even searched it up on the internet for the image for him and he admit he does and started crying over it. :blobsmirk:

They never change his name. Instead Katarina ends up calling witch Gretel some other name instead (her last name), cause she hated her last name. Her family left her into the woods with Hansel so she only like her brother.

She was the 10th child born as a human to a family of 11 kids. The setting was around the time when Europe was going through a famine. One day Gretel and Hansel stole some bread together and they were carrying the bread but she accidentally dropped the bread into the river. She tried to get back the bread and drowned and died from the river current. She became a witch using her own corpse (accidental event). Hansel didn't notice anything much. He did saw some lights floating around her when the witch was being born but then they disappeared and he didn't think much of it.

Her family decided to leave Hansel and Gretel in the woods to be able to survive themselves (less mouth to feed). They chose Gretel because at that time she already became a witch and kept having nightmares screaming every night waking them all (they all share one bedroom) and Hansel was a mischievous kid who kept getting into trouble.

cloerofile, Rylee56059, Ahmya and 7 others like this.
  9. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Their first confession before their first smut scene~ :bloblove:

She shouldn't have slept during the day. Look at this, she can't fall asleep again.

It's not necessarily the only problem. She felt her whole body stiff with tension. Katarina carefully swallowed her stagnant saliva. So that she won't be noticed by a person lying next to her in bed. She didn't want to tell him that she was nervous.

Her back hurts and her legs are numb. She think it will get better if she lie on the other side. But she flipped her body a little while ago? And if she turn around, he'll think she's weird!

She listened to his breath over her head. Breathing, she hear the sound of his breath. The person who came up to her bed saying that he had a terrifying dream had completely awakened Katarina's sleep and fell asleep without knowing her rats or birds. Katarina suddenly burst into her irritation.

But why should she care about this guy? Who cares who he likes? Gretel is simply her own horsepower source and housekeeper.

… Of course, both are very important. Katarina is a junior witch who has little magical power, and housework is really, really something she hates to do.

However, she said Gretel was a person being fed and raised by Katarina from the time she was two months old. There was no reason for him to look at her. She breathes deeply and raises her upper body... .

"Can not sleep?"

His hard arms pull her waist strongly. Katarina raised her waist so as not to fall into Gretel's arms, and she looked down at him. Her face, which seemed a little angry, reflected from his strangely glowing golden eyes. She quickly refined her expression.

“The bed is too narrow because of you. Reduce your body a little.”

“I can’t adjust it as much as I want yet.”

Lie. Katarina pouted her lips.

Gretel smiled when he saw a witch who had lived for over a thousand years beating her childish heartache. Maybe his Master is so cute.

Gretel held her impatiently and held her in his arms. The woman's slender body hugs his chest. The scent of chocolate and dry branches, the scent of medicine, bread, and flowers. Katarina's body scent tickled his nose.

"Ho… Hold on a bit… Gretel!”

Without knowing, he buried his face in Katarina's neck. She was fed up and pushed him away, but Gretel's scratching fingers on her shoulder made her more dizzy. Gretel managed to stifle his greed and pull himself slightly away from her.

There was no such thing as playfulness as usual in his black eyes. Gretel reached out to Katarina, who diverted her black eyes back and forth as if it were anxious. Flinching, she flinched once, but remained still in his arms while Gretel handed her flowing black hair behind her ears.

Glad to hear. Gretel laughed bitterly. Perhaps if Katarina had avoided his hand, he would have been unable to resist and attacked her.

I'm sorry, Katarina. Katarina worked hard, but I grew up as a bad adult.

“Gretel.”

“… … .”

Obviously, even though they make eye contact, they don't answer anything. A crying voice flowed out of Katarina's mouth at his unfamiliar appearance.

“Gretel… .”

“… Why, Katarina.”

Katarina couldn't even hide her trembling voice anymore. Gretel's voice was also deeply submerged unlike usual, but she couldn't even notice that. She opened her mouth as she managed to grasp her fading mind.

“It's time for Zeta's Owl to patrol… . When they discover that you are a man, the witches will... ! Gretel?”

Catarina looked at Gretel on top of herself. The pretty face was full of smiles as usual, but the golden eyes were blazing. Somehow he seemed angry.

"So why didn't you just eat me quickly?"

"How could I....”

Anger soars at Katarina's words.

Without worrying about anything like me. Now I know that Katarina only speaks up her words when she is uncomfortable. Then I will be greedy from now on.

The affectionate heart of not wanting to hurt and the wicked heart of wanting to suffer as much as oneself coexist. Gretel laughed bitterly from his headache.

"I've always said I wanted to hold Katarina and you always say to do as I want every time."

Katarina looked devastatedly as Gretel reached out and nervously drew the curtain. He took off his top clothes and suddenly put his hand inside her clothes before she came to her senses.

"Wait, Gretel! Hugging... I mean... this is....”

That's not what I thought of!

Katarina grabbed Gretel with her trembling hand, but he did not budge. Instead, he laughed deeply.

"Then what did you think that meant?"

His large hand stroked Katarina's cheek.

“Katarina, you're really innocent.”

Her speech was blocked. Katarina bites her lips as she puffs her mouth.

'No, what is this! Come out in the morning!’

Gretel's touch is numb. She swallowed her saliva with a perplexed look.

Gretel got on top of the Katarina in high spirits, but didn't do anything right away. His hands were just tickling near her ribs. It seemed to hesitate.

That didn't mean Katarina was relieved. Her stomach felt stuffy. It was frustrating, but it wasn't just because of the man's heavy weight that pressed her stomach.

Gretel quietly touched the center of Katarina's chest. It was said that her heart was beating strongly. As he leaned gently over Katarina, she felt a little bit of the warm breath.

“Katarina.”

“… … .”

Katarina is silent. Her throat burns. Katarina had her eyes wide open, but she did not seem to be frightened. Rather, Gretel's chin trembled.

Gretel couldn't even blink his eyes and looked at Katarina's black eyes. He seemed to be sucked into her eyes that are darker than the night. Gretel opened his mouth as if possessed.

“Katarina, I like you.”

“… … .”

“I love you, Katarina.”

Katarina's mouth slowly opened. However, even after waiting a long time, there was no sound. Gretel stared at her with his crying heart.

"Sorry… . I'm wrong, Katarina... . I can't stand it anymore, I can't get my hands off.... .”

"I… .”

Only then Katarina took her luck. She had to say anything. However, his heart was so gloomy that she couldn't continue talking. Eventually, he let his tears fill up in his large golden eyes, waiting for her words.

“Am I weird? Am I disgusting? Sorry… . I'll listen to you next time. I truly love you."

A lukewarm liquid spilled over Katarina's cheeks. Katarina stared blankly as the man couldn't control his breath and dripping with tears. Well, Gretel has been a teary-eyed kid since he was a kid. It is not unfamiliar to see him crying and hanging anxiously.

“Do you like another man? Should I change to that form?”

I hate that. I hate that Katarina likes other people.

He knows it's a childish greed. That he is the only one hurting himself. But he can't stop. It’s terrible to say that it’s a lust that he want to fill in this way. He would rather not grow up. He'll just be a kid who knows nothing until he dies.

“Katarina, I will study hard. I can do it well. Please do not throw me away. Just let me be by your side... .”

He was miserable. Still, he only comes up with that method. He could use any cowardly method. It has been a long time since he gave up on being a good person.

Gretel looked at Katarina without wiping his tears.

“Katarina… .”

Why is it so heartbreaking to see a grown man cry? Katarina quickly reached out her arms and pulled Gretel out. Her hot lips snap into her open mouth. Katarina gently licked his lips as if to appease her Gretel. As she gently touches the tip of his tongue, his large body flutters. She is intensive and hugged her tightly.

Gretel briefly accepted what Katarina gave. Every time their lips touch and fall, his thrilling sensation grows deeper. His tears suddenly stopped. His throat is choked by dizziness. Soon Gretel ran into Katarina's lips. His tongue was tangled and the salty taste of his tears. Then it tastes bitter and sweet.

Sweet. It seems to melt everything from the tip of his tongue to the depths of his brain. Gretel continued to hang on Katarina's lips. It was a clumsy and urgent kiss. Gretel, who cried, couldn't even adjust his breath. Katarina heard Gretel groan and slowly lifted her lips. The man in front of her was closing his eyes tightly. She saw his dark golden lashes shivering right away. Katarina opened her mouth in her courage.

“Gretel.”

Gretel breathes in hard.

“Gretel… .”

And he barely opened her eyes. There are still tears in his eyes. Katarina carefully swept his red eyes. As she watched the man exhale thinly, she said.

“I like Gretel.”

His eyes that tried to close weakly before, without force open wide. They blinked as if he couldn't understand what she's talking about. Katarina opened her mouth to tell him one more time, but she couldn't speak for fear that her voice would tremble. But when she saw his tears dripping from his big eyes once again, a confession of her heart popped out of its own.

“Gretel, I love you.”

“Ugh… .”

His face is distorted. Burying his face in Katarina's hair and crying again. Katarina raised her trembling arms and hugged Gretel's shoulders.

“… really? Really?"

“I really love you.”

“Katarina… .”

Surrounded by her familiar scent, Gretel slowly regained his stability. Little by little sensation returned to his cold frozen fingers. At the end, he felt Katarina's chest beating as if he was holding her heart directly. It was beating as hard as his own heart. Gretel took his courage and lifted his body a little.

He gently touches Katarina's cheek. Her body, which was always cool, is a little warm. Gretel gently pressed his mouth to her forehead, her eyelids, and her nose. Then he pressed her lips long. Like the first kiss she made.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  10. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Continue to first smut scene

Gretel tightly hugs her waist as if he would never let go. Katarina slightly twisted her body in her frustration, raising her head.

“I want to see Katarina and her body.”

“Oh… that's… .”

“Katarina… please… .”

“… … .”

It's like a greedy kid... . It's clear that he won't let go of it until she shows it. Katarina's face turned red. She endured her strange facial expressions, and silently raised her body. She grabs the hem of her upper garment to remove her clothes, but her hesitation does not go away. But Gretel hurriedly peeled it off as if he couldn't stand it.

She can feel the burning gaze before the cool outside air. Thoroughly sweeps from her face, from her neck to her chest, it runs through. She reflexively tried to cover her two breasts, but her hands were caught before reaching her destination.

Her arms are pressed onto her bed. Gretel gazed through Katarina's naked body, with her pods stuck in a way that couldn't move at all. His eyes are full of lust. The places where the gaze passes seem to be burning. Katarina even forgot to breathe.

Gretel sighed low and muttered, burying his face over her chest.

“It's much better than the dream… .”

He bit her bare chest at once. Katarina took her breath and grabbed his golden hair. Gretel didn't care and rolled her tip with the tip of his tongue. She suddenly felt a sense of pleasure as her firm nipples twisted tightly in line.

Gretel sucked her chest harder as a sore moan can be heard from Katarina's mouth coming from her throat. Katarina bites her lips, as she thought she would scream if she did something wrong. However, a shallow nasal sound continued to flow from her lips as her neck, her collarbone, and her shoulders were licked persistently.

Gretel's hands gripped her side and swept them hard. There were red marks on the spots where his hand and lips passed. Gretel poked his lips around her navel and squeezed over her shorts and underwear. Katarina almost grabbed her clothes as he was about to drop them all at once. She could barely catch her breath.

"This isn't a dream, is it?"

The low, deep voice sounded like a grow. Katarina gasps and doesn't answer, as he rubs his face between her legs. Surprised, her waist jerked up, but Gretel had no intention of letting her go.

“Katarina… .”

"Huh… No, it's not a dream... .”

He digs into her clothes as if he was kissing them. It tickles her body. A hot breath passes through her clothes. His fingers, holding her back and pelvis, were trembling as if trying to restrain himself. She felt a firm wriggling thing touching her bare thighs.

Somehow she couldn't control herself. Katarina called his name as if she looked at him.

“Gretel, quickly… .”

Along with the sound of the grinding teeth, the bottoms went down with her underwear. Without giving Katarina a moment to scream, Gretel hurriedly climbed over her body. He grasped her thighs, which reflexively closes, and opens it apart. In the meantime, he rubbed her with excitement. She felt a whole raw desire for her. It's eerie. Katarina unwittingly squeezed her bed sheet.

“It’s very slippery… .”

Only then can you hear the sound of bare skin sliding and clingy. Just in time, hot liquid burst down. It's already wet all the way in between her hips. She felt embarrassed and tears were about to come out.

“Gretel… .”

Her voice sounded as weeping. Katarina cried and opened her mouth.

"Hurry and put it in..."

“… Can I really just do it?”

Her face heat up at his whispering question. Katarina, not knowing what to do, stretches her arms and pulls Gretel. His solid body was pulled by her as she leads. Gretel raised his head and looked at Katarina. The beastly eyes catch catch the eye in an instant. There was no time to look away. A groan-like voice came out of the face stained with greed.

"uh… I don't know where to put it... .”

Gretel looked more difficult than embarrassed. A drop of sweat flowed down his temple. She had never seen Gretel like this. He has a white face that seemed to be innocent, soaked in his lust. A strange excitement arose when she thought she was polluting an innocent man who knew nothing. Now she can't stand it anymore.

Katarina bite her lips and stretched her hand down. As his hot thing was held in her hand, there was a sound of breathing from Gretel's mouth, inhaling his breath. It's a much larger size than she thought, and her saliva goes down. Katarina once again looked up at Gretel's face. His pretty face is full of pain. With this gentle-looking face, such a beast-like object... .

Her mouth is dry. She was impatient. She hurriedly pulled it in, as Gretel, who found his way, pushed right in. The hard penis digs into the narrow inside, widening it into its shape. At the same time, a painful sound came out of Katarina's mouth.

“Katarina, Katarina... . Open your eyes, please… Please look at me.”

Impatience smeared in his voice. Katarina struggled to raise her eyelids. Sadness smeared on Gretel's face. He laughed faintly only after making eye contact with Katarina. And while facing each other, he slowly began to push himself back into her. The careful movement made Katarina more anxious. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist. A strong body trembles as if it would collapse at once. It was passed on to where it was connected.

"Huh… Hugh, Gretel... .”

“I, in Katarina… I'm going in... . Can you feel it?”

Her face turned red and hot. She was embarrassed enough to die, but she can't even get mad at Gretel with a thrilled expression.

Gretel looked at Katarina, feeling like he would die right now. He can't believe he's really holding her. The hottest inner wall wraps around the most sensitive part. He felt the inside fluttering with Katarina and her breath. Gretel couldn't stand and pushed his in all the way.

“Haahh… !”

When the lower body was fully engaged, the man immediately began to move his waist. His gestures were clumsy and his movements were urgent. Even in the dark, the passion that cannot be hidden in his golden eyes was clear. Reasons seemed to have blown away. She felt like she was being eaten whole by a beast. But it's not a very strange sensation. Gretel always looked at her with that kind of eye.

"That… Gretel, yeah, uh yeah, ah, ah, wait... !”

His gesture, which was only digging hard inside, accidentally touches the sensitive area. As Katarina's gasping mixed with a nasal sound she had never heard of, Gretel's eyes briefly regained easily. He clenched his teeth and corrected his posture. And… .

"Ah! Ahang, Gretel... heu-uk, there, heuk, ah, aaah, ah!”

“I-I'm sorry, I can't stop, I can't stop… . Huh, Katarina, heut.. .”

Gretel was almost ramming himself in. A tingling sensation spread through her spine. Her mind seems to go out, so as she pulls out of as if to run away from his body, but he gets stronger. With one arm of her, he gripped her tightly so that she couldn't even twist her waist at all. The skin he touched was so hot that it felt like it would get stuck.

Gretel has always been an excellent student. He always learned before she teaches. The place where Katarina's nasal sound flows when he stabbed, and he persistently tormented the place. Kept going until Katarina can't beat her climax and burst into cries. Gretel tenderly licks the tears flowing down her ears. But for a while, he finally couldn't stand his greed and swallow up her lips.

Apart from how precious the person in his arms is, his gestures are getting more and more violent. Gretel felt her hand, gripping the sheet, trembling. The sigh bursting out of his mouth grew bigger and bigger. His head turns white.

“Ugh, huh… Katarina... !”

Gretel's gestures gotten faster and faster, and for an instant, Katarina's body was crushed. Katarina couldn't resist and gripped her nails on Gretel's back. And soon she felt something spreading deep inside her body. The two hugged each other drooping and collected their harsh breaths.

Gretel carefully lifted himself up. Katarina slowly blinks her eyes and looks up at him. He gently hugged her shoulder and kissed her. The scent of Katarina is transmitted from the tip of his tongue. He always painted her sweet yet bitter taste. It was so thick that it could be tasted. Gretel continued to crave it. He didn't expect to be so happy to be connected to someone he loves.

Gretel whispered Katarina's name every time their lips fell. And whenever that happens, Katarina hugs him on his shoulder tightly.

His light kisses soon became dense. And Katarina felt that the thing she still had inside her was getting more and more bigger. When she gently pulls her hips back, he presses his lower body back. Young people's physical strength... ! Katarina's eyes wide open.

She think she's really going to faint now. Katarina made an impression and slightly pushed Gretel. Instead of being pushed out, however, he smiled gently and swept over her sweaty Katarina's hair.

"I heard men shouldn't end up with a single shot.”

"What? Who said that!"

"On television... Many people who have been happily married for a long time.”

Gretel lowered his head and kissed Katarina's neck. As he sucks hard, Katarina takes a small breath, and she hugs his head. Gretel's neck went up and down greatly as her fingers tore through his hair. He quickly raises his torso, and grabbed Katarina's back of her knees and puts her legs on his shoulders. Watching Katarina crying, he kissed her ankle carefully.

"I can't stop until you say you're satisfied a hundred times. Everything you say before that is a lie."

"No, I....”

"I'll do my best from now on. I can do it."

“…….”

Should she say this is sweet or violent?

Thanks to this, Katarina stayed up all night and was not able to fall asleep until sunrise.

:blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blobcatblush::blob_blush:

If you want the other smut scenes, I'll try to find them.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
  11. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    ty very much for the spoilers :blobtaco:
    they are very cute :blobrofl:

NohrNeir likes this.
  12. Manimanga

Manimanga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm here for it thank you

NohrNeir likes this.
  13. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers:blobxd:

NohrNeir likes this.
  14. Novelsaremylove

Novelsaremylove New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am ready to read spoiler

15. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!,

NohrNeir likes this.
  16. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow spicy~, more spoilers please? How is the ending?

17. NubeBlack

NubeBlack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link