Spoiler The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Parth37955, Mar 23, 2020.

1. hollowleaf

hollowleaf Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she's not introduced in the light novels yet tho prolly gonna be introduced in future I presume?

2. moto

moto Spam Bot

Reading List:
    Link
    She was supposed to be introduced soon in the ln. But not sure how many changes they plan to do considering how much they changed for the 2nd school arc.

3. Maska

Maska New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, with what I see between the end of the 6 and 7 volume,
    I don't have any hope anymore for those three, we can clearly see that Livia and Anjie don't give a care about Leon and they clearly love each other, a lot more than Leon, so why do they stay with Leon ? I think it's a little bit unhealthy. Of course Leon is not better, that's why I don't understand the author whith his choices
    If someone can tell me about their future relationship even if i know that their are differences now between the LN and the WN.

4. Potatosword

Potatosword Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoilers about louise, hertrude and hertrauda in wn? rlly liked those three in the ln ver....the other heroines, not that much

5. mart7206

mart7206 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Leon defeats empire(close of third part of series) he is dying in the process, but Marie uses forbidden technique to bring him back from the afterlife while creare restores his body, while keeping him artificially alive with help of sapling. Problem is someone has to stay behind on the other side of the afterlife gate, life for life Maria was going to stay herself, but Leon threw her through the gate. Lexion reveals that he also came along, then after along farewell from past enemies and friends urging him to go back and create a world where their various factions have a place, and lexions convincing Leon goes through. Lexion is left behind however Lexions actual body is still there in the physical world and reboots to basically how it was when they first met so leon renames him Elysian. Leon is made king and marries Angie, Olivia, Nicole, and Milaine (former queen).

It ends with Olivia reading their story to a bunch of children, all Leon’s through his wife’s. No given number, Leon just says there are so many when looking at a photo graph. Then story flips to Marie going into labor for the # time due to one of the idiots waisting money again. Finally, it flips to leon who is on another continent , to handle fourth interaction of the game apparently there were 6 in total, while Angie runs the kingdom.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2024
  6. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

His wives are for sure banging other dudes every time hes away

All of the privileges of being king and yet none of the responsibiltes. Shit MC. Just make Angie king at this point

The bloodbath for the throne after leon dies is gonna be lit tho. Make game of thrones look like sesame street

7. hdika23

hdika23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, they are not that kind of character. Angie and olivia might be possible to do it woth each other but aside from those yuri couple that is really unnecessary his wives are loyal to him.
    • After the coronation, Clarice, Deirdre, Louise and Hertrude brought the contract signed by Leon (he promised to give them anything they wanted) to ask for joining the harem. Leon's three wives then burst with anger and interrogate him about why expanding the harem so soon. However, Leon said he originally thought they would just ask for valuables like platinum coins (probably because he was so dumb at understanding women's hearts and politics). Also, he confessed that he didn't consider returning alive, thus didn't think much about that contract. The three wives simmered down after hearing this, but Angelica warned him not to sign anything like it in the future.
    • Mylene also become his wife after he divorced from the previous king. Some of his wives unagree but the rest of them allow it after leon begs in front of them to allow mylene to join the harem.
    • Except all of his wives there is one more wife candidate, a heroine from the next game scenario

8. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The MC such a fucking dick. They deserve much better then him. He promised to to expand his harem and he's already going for another women while they run the kingdom

Why is he even king if he dosent do anything

Notice how the spinoff without the cheating stuff is way better? The main novem not give focus to the original two characters nor to the other harem members so at the end the romance turns out to be shit and the girls become pokemon characters to collect without any development

That's what hapoen when you don't develop romance and keep adding women in to appease the gooners. Harems should be 3 at most otherwise its a mess

9. hdika23

hdika23 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first place the author does not want to write romance at all, i guess he/she is forced by editor to do that.
    The mc does not do anything? He goes out of his way to save that f#cking world because any other people always mess up. Do you think anyone will save that world if he did not do anything? His nephew will not do it even of she wanted too she has no control overrm the AIs. The AIs will not follow anyone command except leon. Marie always messed up except the part that she saved the dying leon or reverse harem route. Leon children are too small to save the world, even if they have the old human DNA, its doubtful wether the AI will follow their command. Beside He also does not want to be a king, he is forced by condition. If he can, he just want to be low level official in remote island. Even on the end of novel, he just want to die and remain in the after life but luxion kick him back to the real world forcefully.
    About the spin off, i heard it is an alternate world, to be exact a previous timeline. In that timeline leon is dead and luxion goes rampage and destroy the world. Marie at that timeline use the forbidden saint magic to reset the timeline or so i heard. Mc character is indeed bad but he can't do anything but save the world after all if he does not go to hell, who will? About the harem part, its not that bad compared to some other japanese novel at least its on the average level.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2024