The World of Otome Games is Tough for Mobs

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Jigoku Shounen, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Your usual Isekai manga, with the MC transmigrated/reincarnated to a mob character that isn't listed on the game character list, except the MC transported to an "Otome Game" instead of your usual Sword and Magic world. Also this "Otome Game" was created by a company that previously made games for men, so this game is more "Shounen Otome Game" than your typical "Otome Game", like SF elements. In this game, the women hold the power over the men, so like your typical Isekai Mob MC, the MC will revolt against them with his knowledge of the "Otome Game", but because this is an "Otome Game", the MC will also challenge those "Handsome Capture Target Men" that's somehow the exceptions. So begin the MC battle against the women and "Handsome men" in this "Otome Game" world, so he can live a good life.
    .....Trying out my own synopsis based on the original synopsis.

https://mangadex.org/title/31032/the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs
    Novel link: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n3191eh/

Description: Leon, a former Japanese worker, was reincarnated into an “otome game” world, and despaired at how it was a world where females hold dominance over males. It was as if men were just livestock that served as stepping stones for females in this world. The only exceptions were the game’s romantic targets, a group of handsome men led by the crown prince.

In these bizarre circumstances, Leon held one weapon: his knowledge from his previous world, where his brazen sister had forced him to complete this game. Leon, who really just wants to to live as a shut-in in the countryside, uses that knowledge to raise a ferocious revolt against the women and handsome men.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically dweebs vs riajuu's otome game style

lazynoodles, Kaminomi and GameMaster like this.
  3. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging from the 1st manga chapter....not "otome game style", your usual mob style in Isekai world.

4. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs - the English translation for the light novel

So far the Manga is close to the Light Novel, even if it has removed some details, it never left the important details it has...
    "But why the hell this gets a manga adaptation and not Sevens" is my biggest reason why I started reading this novel/manga.

5. Sami11

Sami11 [Level 99 Duck]

Reading List:
    Link
    What's also important to note is that it is by the same author of Sevens.

Asf and naidujoshu like this.
  6. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget the fact that the author also wrote Sevens which is a fact that made this interesting novel better P.S that fact has to be repeated because this will be better if you have read read Sevens

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  7. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. Didnt know that.
    Imma just take a look at the novel real quick.
    Thnx

8. superhotdogzz

superhotdogzz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading raw with ML to the half point of 5th volume now.
    Haven't read Seven yet, but this book is by far better than most of Isekai I've read.
    I think I would checkout Seven sometimes in the future.
    Beside, I like the manga version of MC better than the LN whose heroine looks better.
    Just hope this manga version keeps going since I really like the style of it.

9. That1guy

That1guy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MR LYLE!!
    Magnificent Lyle.
    The Great Lyle
    oh and the list goes on and on

10. youseiki

youseiki 『Loves Glasses』

Reading List:
    Link
    Late reply, but Sevens is kinda different from Mobuseka(well from the initial impression), it's a shounen oriented political novel with heavy emphasis on geopolitics and internal affairs.