LCD The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Scholar Occult Cauldron, Oct 15, 2018.

1. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At least the Bitc ... ahem ... Maria will suffer something as well for being a 2 face dickhead. Too bad tho that some of the idiot rangers will return to their position with pocket money.

On a side note, I feel like Leon would make a good bootlicker corrupt sidekick for the high class noble. As long as you are higher status and on his side, he would bring you many benefits. Just don't expect much for Leon's political brain power.

2. Siceraria

Siceraria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... I just realized something from staying up during the night.
    A female antagonist who manipulates MC's idiotic rivals.
    MC saves the heroine but doesn't consider her as a love interest because he believes he shouldn't touch her.
    The friendly wise queen is more useful than the king in the matriarchical kingdom but wasn't there when MC had to fight his idiotic rivals.
    MC didn't want to be sent to this world but likes to watch and laugh at his enemies' suffering while taking their money.
    MC uses an unconventional weapon in a duel against his rivals, audience doesn't think he will win.
    MC is always near a sentient object that is important to the world.
    The spirit residing in his shield
    A few characters think it is a game world but fail to realize the full picture
    The current world is due to an attack from new inhabitants.
    Isekai with non-human races, slavery, a hated MC who helps people, and
    out-of-place aircraft
    An antagonistic church, MC has to travel to other nations to resolve issues.
    King hates MC but later on happily pushes MC toward marriage.
    King is actually more powerful than what we are originally led to believe.
    MC gets a pet animal and then later a girl with the same exact name as the animal appears and likes him.
    There are monsters that threaten the existence of human life but some of them were created for that purpose.
    MC later on kills people so others can be saved.
    The existence of Heroes.
    A character that considers the MC as family but MC has been cleaning up after them.
    Hero that sees women as pigs
    Obivously Leon is an incarnation of the Shield Hero in the distant future!
    The Rising of the Mob Hero.jpg
    Let the Rising of the Mob Hero begin!
    Actually, maybe I need to go to sleep before I start losing any of my marbles.

3. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as I would like to give claps, but no! Bad! Bad Siceraria! Do not mix Mob with Shield! Naofumi is way more decisive and logical than Leon. True, there are some similarity but in maturity, you just compare a winy kid to a mature uni-student. And i can't give credit for that. One is the victim of the world's ugliness and just wanting some deserved revenge while another is the victim of bitch's ugliness and don't even bother to do much about it.

4. 1NEEDHEALING

1NEEDHEALING Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    how long it would take for author complete vol 3 T_T

5. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    7 months 23 days 6 hours and 32 minutes as of this point.

6. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This author sure like to make Maria into a true bitch. The only thing she got going is hard working. At this point i would feel its alright if she just take her 'saint' position, do her job, and leave leon anjie and olivia alone. But its so obvious that she would go out of her way to fuck them up and fuck things up in the procees

julesrjs, RagnMunkeez and lazynoodles like this.
  7. wtfkjp

wtfkjp ASDFGGWP

Reading List:
    Link
    hello, anyone can help me remind who is Clarice and who is Deirdre

is Deirdre that girl (with outstanding adventurer ancestors) who Leon was arguing when principalilty decided to kill the student

and who was Clarice?

Thanks!

8. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clarice is the noble girl who own air bike business and fiancee to one of the 5 idiot and Deirdre is correct

wtfkjp likes this.
  9. wtfkjp

wtfkjp ASDFGGWP

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes! That Clarice! Thank you!

10. ItzIcetea

ItzIcetea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One question, I am not that far into the story, but did Marie become the Saint or Olivia and did Marie already receive a punishment for her actions?

11. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rn she's being called the saint. Funny thing is is that she trained her magic so that her magic is similar to the saint's magic

12. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not actually clear. Maria did train her healing magic but somehow or another, the necklace and staff of the saint react to her 'prayer' as she copy how Olivia did in game's CG so Church think that she is the saint. Not sure about her ability as a Saint since Olivia seem to be able to fence off horde of monster just by herself without Saint's artifact assist but the most Maria did shown so far is healing a minor wound of the idiot prince.

julesrjs likes this.
  13. julesrjs

julesrjs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably is about her magic attribute.
    Maybe the artifacts react to healing magic users?
    The difference between Livia and María is probably the amount of raw power...

Elkon likes this.
  14. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or maybe it's just another bullshit ritual that anyone with a healing attribute can make the artifacts react and it got nothing to do with a proper saint's power. Olivia in the original may just got lucky to follow the procedure and Maria follow that bullshit steps so now it react to her, with or without the real saint's power.

Elkon and julesrjs like this.
  15. julesrjs

julesrjs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe... maybe author-san gave a hint in this prologue, speaking about "love"...

16. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Power of love is bullshit. Strength and violence are where the money is!!!

Elkon likes this.
  17. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is getting stupid. I feel like the author can't find his own solution from his own world setting so he force this 'knight's privilege' in just so he can let Leon get on with anjie+livia.

'If you are a noble or the country's knight, you have to marry another noble. But if you become a temple's knight then screw that country's rule all the bullshit. You can now marry anyone. But wait! You can't apply if you are the heir of your family so MC still stuck in the noble bullshit still? No worry, Let's force him in anyway!'

I find the power of the temple very bullshit. They seem to have enough power to overrule the country's rule while the story so far didn't show any strong religion believe at all in the first 2 books. In real world back in the day, the reason temples have strong influence is because of the existence of 'god' and his 'strong' believers. They scared the unknown power of god so people follow. However in this story, they all have magic and no one so far mention any existence of GOD or his teaching. No prior setting of the existing religion what so ever. The closest this of worshiping is the 'saint' which give a pretty weak impact if you ask me since we just know that 'saint' exist but no known lore or 'saint's power' (other than what MC know from game) whatsoever. In my feeling, the characters in the story just treat 'saint' like another new born high class noble family and not like a religious position either. The temple is just there to overrule the bullshit setting that force the MC into this whole mess to begin with.

18. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maria is pretty much f*cked, isn't she? She's probably pregnant by now.

19. GrimVeilRule

GrimVeilRule Dux Bellorum

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure the demon lord is Luxon.

Yul B Allwright and janoi like this.
  20. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Either that or she is possessed by the poverty god.