LCD The World of Otome Games is Tough For Mobs

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Scholar Occult Cauldron, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    The queen is not of native royal blood so I don't think she can have other lovers.

In medieval terms, she would be the equivalent of a prince-consort. Other nobles may have many wives/mistresses but consorts only have one wife. Thus, angie(formerly) and queen should generally have no lovers.
    Besides, who knows whose son she may give birth to.

2. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you're right, I'm still thinking of this world as a crappy otome game like Leon.

Poor_Hero and Delusion like this.
  3. Asinine Rymme

Asinine Rymme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I still honestly want the queen to be part of Leon's harem regardless but that's just me and my preferences' influence.

4. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding how she reacted when the dumb prince hit Leon then she already has a good impression of him.

5. FriendlyDemon

FriendlyDemon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly the author didn't show us the best part of the Queen roasting Marie but she at least put her son in place. And Leon will make sure to use everything Claras familiy has to offer to his advantage after saving them.

Poor_Hero and Shadowhawkstar like this.
  6. Shadowhawkstar

Shadowhawkstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably,honestly I look forward to each release date lol. It makes me feel happier each day it comes out

Elkon and FriendlyDemon like this.
  7. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    I reckon the new girl is the one one the left.
    ph_mobuseka02_ill003.jpg

8. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe. Though why does she wear that smug look on her face, considering that she is currently asking for a favour? Then again, it is the unreasonable world of an Otome game.

9. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Dunno, she can also be Marie.

FriendlyDemon likes this.
  10. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah Marie is the girl in the last illustration. She straight looks like a loli, idk how she has 6 guys waiting on her.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  11. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't that the one that mess with Anji early volume 2? Just side character, nothing important.

By the way, is the TL novel from LN? is it not the same as WN I find on ncode?

12. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah for sure that's marie, the description fits perfectly. She was described to be small and flat. So based on the description I'm pretty sure that's Marie unless our translator confirms it's the girl that messed with Anjie.

13. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maria is the girl in the last picture sitting on the sofa with long hair.

http://micromagazine.net/gcn/mobuseka/

can't read but I think the long hair loli is Maria.

canaria23 likes this.
  14. Elkon

Elkon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has it in English at the top of those pictures with their silhouettes, the long hair loli is Maria according to that.

15. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    Since I saw the last illustration of vol 2, the whole arc has been spoiled:cry:

16. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not about the goal, it's about the journey!

It's not about that we know which bitch will get what but it's about how the bitch get what.

We are here for the comedy and Leon's way of the tea, not about which bitch stole what.

17. FriendlyDemon

Reading List:
    Link
    If Marie really already has all those three items then there is no point in the coming plot. He would just help some idiotic and questionable household while he gains nothing. I hope he gets something better than just the useless affection of Livia or Anji, considering his delusions about not being their fit.

18. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maria have not yet obtain any of the 3 items. The illustration indicated that she would get the necklace (somehow) after the MC solve the quest. BUT it does not mean that it would prove anything.

The thing I find a bit weird is that Maria can somehow able to use 'healing' while it was suppose to be the saint's power. But other than that it does not mean that the item will work with her. I mean, if the items are specifics for 'saint' then logically only Olivia should be able to use them and bring out their power. Maria should only be able to use them as decorations which will probably lead to ripping off her facade later in the story. Since anything can happen concerning the game's items like how MC took the ship that was suppose to be the DLC for 'heroine' for himself, same thing can applied that Maria will took the 3 items for herself as well. We just got to wait and see.

19. Shadowhawkstar

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked the illustration again and it seems to me she has both bracelet and necklace. I don't read ahead, so it's just a hunch, that the five guys will rob it from Leon.

20. janoi

janoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said, it doesn't matter. even if the crane at the back is the saint's it still doesn't matter. From the flow of the story, Maria will self destruct sooner or later judging from the flow of lies and acting. The problem was the event 'after' Olivia became saint in the game since i think it should be around the 'war' part of the end-game content in the original otome game. Since Maria can't even beat the game when it still just in screen, she got no chance in the story's IRL. The whole thing will spiral downward. Her downfall already started even since MC already ruin Anje's downfall. She now stuck with 5 'capture targets' that easily die in game combat and no support from their families. Not to mention on how important the 'role' and 'power' of saint that Maria may even be unable to use is. Ultimately we pretty much just waiting for the day that Maria either exile or die during a war event and the harem end of MC with Anje, Olivia and the Queen. LOL