LCD The World Online

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Renzy, Oct 22, 2017.

1. HappyHavak

HappyHavak The Laughing Sage

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm willing to bet that Gaia somehow sent him back in time. This is why his obviously suspicious movements are ignored and why Gaia is spoiling his sister, so he doesn't have to worry about her and can focus on his territory.

Luffy1996 and jolly-crow like this.
  2. Vincent1873

Vincent1873 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe if the author planned everything out. However, the author obviously didn't fully plan out things or we wouldn't have things like major system updates where he changes important rules without warning. Like no XP from the battlefield map(something that was stupid to start with).

Luffy1996, HappyHavak and mr.tanen like this.
  3. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    So we finally get a player general with specialties. It kind of highlights the MC's lack of such though.

4. kennykdogg

kennykdogg Sage of 7 sins

Reading List:
    Link
    mc had to use bloodline of the war god and human empreer aurora to unlock something you should have been born with. it like if sasuke had to take madara's eyes and hashirama cells to awaken the sharingan (stage one). it just the whole everyone loves a underdog thing. you want the mc op but he has to work hard for it but enemy dont cuz they are just stepping stones

5. Ran ahzu

Ran ahzu “a very tired person"

Reading List:
    Link
    Ummm... I wonder if somebody could clarify some things for me
    Ouyang Shuo glared at Qing'er, and he continued, "Of course, I will have the 50% of my shares for my own, 30% of it will be Yingyu's and another 20% for Qing'er. Let's take it as pocket money from the brother to his sisters." how could it be?
    And a few chapters before that,how could duke be beneath the earl? Or was that a typo?
    Also would that become a harem?
    Thank you in advance*bows*

6. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    What are you asking?

He has one girlfriend with another potential one. It hasn't gone harem as of yet.

7. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    1st paragraph is confusing,I meant:he took only 50 % of the restaurant's shares,yet he gave 50% to his sisters. How?

8. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    He's giving the 50% he took to them. The other 50% is going to the restaurant staff.

9. Ran ahzu

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah,thanks

10. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to think that by dying, players lost levels, items and also cultivation progress. But after he broke through the 8th layer and opened 2 of those 8 meridians, his body reflected those changes as well. So I think that players don´t lose cultivation progress by dying only levels. So dying when being a member of a guild, you could just have your buddies power level you back. It´s only solo players that are screwed by the penalty.

Luffy1996 likes this.
  11. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    Like many things in the story the author doesn't explain it properly. I'm kind of assuming that you keep skill levels including cultivation levels.

Having your buddies power level you back up when you're in a guild is something the author stated. They'll also grab your items when you die. I also don't think you lose anything in your storage.

12. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, you lose everything. Including money and storage.

13. KidBuu

KidBuu Embrace Darkness

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just saying this for future reference so I can say I guessed it but I think the reason why Gaia is so good to the Mc and is protecting binger so much is because Gaia is also Xue'er . . . The fairy pet that binger has. . . The only AI pet in the world that was allowed to join the game. It could be either the whole of Gaia trying to play and learn with a real person or she was curious what that life was like and split her conscious into a new born pet AI and is watching over its progress.

Luffy1996 and jolly-crow like this.
  14. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I specifically remember it implying that you lose anything that's not in the storage.

Found it.
    It implies that he wouldn't have lost it if he could put it in his storage.

Well, it's insanely stupid regardless. You could leave it in your bank vault or office and not bring it into battle.

Luffy1996 and Narr-master like this.
  15. jolly-crow

jolly-crow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what post will Xiao He hold? Maybe director of the Administration Department? That would free Zhangyan for undertaking a role more closely related to culture and education, which iirc is his specialty.

16. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    He's probably gonna be another governor.

17. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a map for this novel? O_O

18. Vincent1873

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel like there should be. Translator could take a map of our world and show us where everything is.

19. Seraphim

Seraphim 天使の王

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I've been looking for it. I don't know where I read it but the translators were doing some kind of map making competition or something? Not sure if it was this novel. I hope it is though. Not to be racist or anything but I can't really remember the places much and even when they say places, I can't find them in Google Maps. :(

20. CodeZero

CodeZero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just realised there's an LCD for this. Guess I may as well use it since this novel needs more activity :O

The latest chapter (457) disappoints me a little. The whole justification MC used to kill the philosopher right after the debate is basically the same as any and all antagonists in other CN novels. "This person/treasure will not cooperate/belong to me, so it's better for me to get rid of them/it." Like, really? Seemed a bit out of character imo.

Poor_Hero likes this.