Discussion The worst/(best) things about Agaist The Gods(Yun Che)

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Aindorin, Mar 11, 2020.

?

Do you like Yun Che as a mc?

1. Yes, I love him. He is the best mc I have ever seen.

2 vote(s)
    4.1%
  2. He is a good mc overall.

8 vote(s)
    16.3%
  3. Meh, Not to bad.

10 vote(s)
    20.4%
  4. He is a cheap mc with tons of hormones. Not good at all.

8 vote(s)
    16.3%
  5. He is the worst mc. I hate him.

5 vote(s)
    10.2%
  6. Reading ATG is giving me a cancer.

16 vote(s)
    32.7%
  1. Aindorin

Aindorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ATG is mostly a cancer with a loots of cliche. It has some good points but damn Yun Che and his non-existent brain is always full of shit.

He seems to be kinda okay after the jasmine thing happened along with his harem but I am 98% sure after yun che got his power up they will return in some way and we will see more and more cancer plots.

Yun Che's core is just too rotten about being reasonable. Even mentioning "logic" and "yun che" in same breath is a sin.

2. Aindorin

Reading List:
    Link
    I did't understand what you said because I read that shit only now. I see what you said right now.

3. SighingGuru

SighingGuru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    honestly I wish it just ends soon

4. Aindorin

Reading List:
    Link
    Me to. I hope we don't see an arch where all his harem get resuracted or something like " haha they didn't die. Qingyue didn't kill them! She just saved them with some bullshit technique!"

5. SighingGuru

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if they died I believe he can bring them back after he grasps the "law of nothingness", which going by the trend would mean that he would have to die again in order to understand it.

6. Aindorin

Reading List:
    Link
    Ow, than can be it. Man I just want a smart and selfish mc like Leylin or Fang Yuan. In the end what I read is a braindead mc who can't do a thing without push from author. I mean I don't hate a bit emotional mcs but in ATG it's just pure bullshit. Mars, Mars why you have to ruin ATG with this.

7. SighingGuru

Reading List:
    Link
    Leylin was great in the aspect and the earlier Yun Che was going that path but mars was confused and I guess settled for the current brain dead Yun Che.

8. Aindorin

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I don't remember when ever Yun Che was taking the same path with Leylin. If I recall correctly Yun Che never took a path near Leylins.

Leylin was always rational and cool headed but Yun Che, he was always a hot blooded hypocritical idiot who cannot control his emotions what so ever.

Unless Yun Che can gave up some one who is important as Jasmine for him for to live I will not change my mind on him.

Leylin on the other hand never seriously risked his life over some one.

9. SighingGuru

Reading List:
    Link
    in the beginning, epically when he was planning out his revenge plots... but now its just brainless idiocy.

10. Aindorin

Reading List:
    Link
    Man, I was reading up to date but it's feels like pure cancer. People are acting like it got better but it feels like rotten pid shit right now. Yun che/Brahma goddes and others feel like they are just bunch of edgy teenager right now. They are like litery gods for their world and they should be old and wise. In the end conversations be like
    Brahma goddes: if you call me Brahma goddes I will quit everthing and kill you!!!!
    Witch:But you have seen me naked though.
    Yun Che:UUAAAHHH ETHERNAL HEAVEN DOG I... WİLL.... KİLL... YOUUUUU.....
    Chi wuyao:Mmm what a good man.
    Comments: Yess Dark Lord Che will kill them all. No he will destroy the god realms. All hail dark che!!!!

Me:...

11. Konstantin

Konstantin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the novel since probably ~700 chapters (the arc when MC found his true parents), but I've checked some spoilers. It seems that the author made it crystally clear that the main female lead didn't truly betray MC, but faked it to save his still too weak ass, there were so many hints that is should be impossible to miss or misunderstood, but people still react emotionally AF. Many people pointed out that there were clear hints that she didn't destroy their original world, moreover, people should be really naive to think that any of MC's harem members would truly die, let alone MFL. When I've read the novel back then (it was about 4 years ago if not more) the only thing that truly bothered me was him killing the whole Fire Clan because the higher-ups offended him, it was only one instance of unjustifiable massacre and probably the main reason why I never re-read the story later.

12. Bruce008

Bruce008 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh well, people's hatred for ATG gave me a rather unpleasant surprise since it's my favorite not just in terms of novel but overall of what I've read or watch or experienced. But anyways, it really doesn't matter. I'm planning to read it all over again.

13. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    You kidding?

Ah I see, you are new here

ATG is massively popular outside of NU circle, but most of novel readers here just mock it and keep watching the trainwreck

14. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Or they just drop it and read something else. Something better than wasting their time on it.

15. abhijeet619

abhijeet619 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the novel YC has never ever reflected on his actions of throwing his life away for girls.XQ begged SX to save him,he had a family in the lower realms,he had a master who loved him deeply;his life is tied to he ling,hong'r;even so he didn't even hesitate throwing his life away for another woman knowing how devastated his family would be.He didn't even tell them about it nor apologized to them for throwing his life away.When he met XQ(as moon god emperor) later,he could have atleast said something like"Qingyue i am sorry,even though you threw your dignity aside to beg for me i still threw my life for another woman".But nope;he didn't even bother apologizing to her.I bet when he learns in the future that XQ sacrificed herself for him,he will jump straight into the abyss even after knowing that he has two daughters.So all this talk with his women about "put your life above anything else" is nonsense.He is a pure selfish person who thinks all things he has done are right.The author also just glosses over these things not bothering to mention .YC hasn't changed a bit since ch. 1.

I still read it now though.The story is decent enough.