Spoiler The yandere came during the night

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Feb 8, 2020.

1. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is about the female lead’s last life right? o: If so, sadly, the novel only described it in the first chapter. The guy who ‘forced’ the monk to bless his sister/the guy that the monk said had an ominous aura in Chapter 1. From that chapter, he seems very sad and angry. He has also said that he will take revenge on whoever that forced her into it.

Other than the first chapter, I don’t remember there was any mention of like the continuation of her past life (after her death) *sigh :( *. The female lead will only recall time to time (mostly in the chapters the female lead and male lead bonded together) on the resemblance of the male lead to her twin brother. The main focus of the novel is on the romance/relationship of the male lead and female lead. Thus, it’s a rather simple and cute love(that isn’t too dog blood) . :D

jkumi7, H.G, augacutan and 5 others like this.
  2. LivB

LivB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @emmyazzy

Thank you!!!

What happened to those rude servants? They're so greedy and annoyed me so much.

:aww: Please tell me they got punished or learned respect

emmyazzy likes this.
  3. Enmea

Enmea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was also said that her family (in previous life) had already cremated her body before her brother found out ( after regaining consciousness)...
    He muses how he'd have tried to revive her instead of just sending her into afterlife instead if he still had her body...and about taking revenge on those who had done that too
    I wanted to read more about him...:blobpopcorn_two:

4. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Of course!! It happens in Chapter 21 or 22.

Chapter 21 starts off where the fl was humming and seemed to be in a good mood. When the servants asked her whether she was in a good mood, she replied that she had a good dream that her older brother returned from his work trip. Then, the female lead sent all the servants that she felt was loyal and does their job out, leaving the majority who are the rude and lazy servants in the courtyard. Before she ask Tao Hong and Liu Lu to return home, she asked Liu Lu to push her wheelchair outside. It was in the late autumn and it was getting colder. The fl wore thin clothes and she asked them to leave her outside. Before they left, the fl instructed Liu Lu to inform the Old madam's momo (old maid), which Liu Lu did.

About thirty minutes after Liu Lu and Tao Hong left, she started shouting for someone to pass her coat to her. The other servants were hiding in one of the rooms playing cards. I believe Cui Ping and Cui Xi had told the other servants that they aren't allowed to help her and let the crippled/disabled person to suffer in the cold. The fl kept shouting and shouting repeating herself as her voice became more hoarse. The servants got annoyed with how she continuously shouted and left the room to find another space to play cards. When they left Cui Ping and Cui Xi walked towards the fl, dug their ears and giggled. After they left, the fl stopped shouting and ate the snack Liu Lu prepared for her. About an hour later, the fl noticed that the magpies were chirping and she felt a tug in her heart. She knew that her brother was approaching so she rolled the wrapper and threw it far away and started shouting in her hoarse voice. The ml was angry since he realised this was what the servants treat her when he was away since they were supposed to take care of her.

Then they were punished. Reading it is so pleasurable to read it. Hahaha.

5. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. It was such a pity that it wasn't mentioned. Or I also originally hoped that u know the brother could be transmigrated into the ml or she can dream about what happened after she died in her past life something like that. Oh wells. v.v

Honestly, I felt a little angry when the monk decided to transmigrate her into the book without reading it as he thought that it should be a sweet pampered novel. Maybe I am being childish here. It's the female lead's new life. Like what if the fl wasn't lucky to meet the ml or wasn't smart in making such decisions. It would mean that she would suffer the same fate as the cannon fodder in the novel. :( But yeah, I mean I can understand why he did that but it still irks me a little.

Vaviana, Brown sugar, maamhua and 4 others like this.
  6. ...vegan

...vegan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any scenes where the ML gets jealous?

Elphin likes this.
  7. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler! It's relieved (sad but not really hahah) to see the Di daughter and mother's fate.

Would anyone explain about the scene with the monk? I see the young monk tried to cheat, but what cheat? Because if he did trying to make her reincarnated to cheap white novel, he success wasn't he? (However when what I assume the attempt to make her go to novel, her (?) flower drown so it's failed? But why she still reincarnated to the novel?) Other than that, this is one of the most logical thing to have someone reincarnated. I hate system trope so much......

Also how MC relationship with her real family? Will her real family rich again? (Not just because her older bro married to princess)

About the ML
    I still think that the author implied that ML is the twin. The twin is alive but possessed and judging by how he saw her mother, pretty sure he's blackening and want to take down everyone in the family. He might live long but I think he somehow died later and it's not weird if fate make him reincarnate in the same world as his twin. Something like... 'you failed to protect her in the past, now protect her again!'

geckin, Vaviana, augacutan and 4 others like this.
  8. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna ask what did the old grandma asked the Monk who divinated the founding emperor? What's the two characters she showed? And who was it that won't get along well even if siblings or husband and wife?

Yuunayoon likes this.
  9. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah NVM hahahaha it was told from the paragraphs below.

Yuunayoon and emmyazzy like this.
  10. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, So ya girl here just read the 1st chapter and is confused as f*cked. Can y'all pls explain what is going on in the chapter to me??

Yuunayoon likes this.
  11. SoupySuspicions

SoupySuspicions Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey yall, I’m seeing a lot of people are also confused on the first chapter. Im ngl, idrk what it meant either, but this is what I think happened:

(MC’s first life)
    After MC gave her heart to her twin brother, he recovered from his illness, but at that point, MC had already died and been cremated. Since the two siblings shared such a strong bond the brother was so sad that she had died, and since he was a big shot, he pulled out all the stops when he went to the temple. As someone said, he basically forced the monks to bless his sister so her next life would be amazing, she’d basically always have good luck and all that, since in this life she was unhappy. The monks did so, and as “proof” a special lotus flower bloomed in the temple pond, Sort of to represent the MC’s next life and the brother was like good. I’ll Be checking on it frequently. One of the junior monks was unhappy bc he saw a bunch of his senior monks exhausting themselves for this man and he was like oh no, if someone has that much luck, it could impact the world in unimaginable ways and change fate! So he found the book in the belongings of the deceased MC and was gonna change the blessing so that she’d reincarnate as a normal(no golden fingers) girl in the novel(and not the current world with modern tech etc) and he said to himself basically “sorry MC but this is for the good of the world i cant let my senior monks waste so much on you” but when he started trying to change her fate after his senior monks’ blessings, the special lotus began to wilt, so the junior monk was like oh no, I guess I’ll have to give up my idea. So his plan only worked half way, MC still got reborn into the novel, but thanks to senior monks blessings, she would gain good luck and golden fingers.
    This is what I understood from it, i could be wrong tho. ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ

12. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry for the very late reply. Yess Ofc there is but I believe it’s quite subtle.

This is such as one of the few recent chapters where
    Yu Xiang, Ninth Princesss and Tigress (Fan Jiao Jiao) were at the tea house. Yu Xiang noticed her elder brother from afar and picked up some red beans (if I remember correctly?) and threw it towards him. Then, she hid. Yu Pin Yan, well with his amazing motor skills and such, had realised and dodged the ‘weapon’. He turned and looked towards the direction it was thrown and saw the Ninth Princess gawking towards the direction of where the scholars and noble sons were drinking and reciting poems and had guessed that it was Yu Xiang that had thrown the beans. He turned back. At first Yu Xiang thought that he didn’t realise that it was her so she continued throwing beans at him. However this time, he caught her in the act. And mouthed the words ‘playful/naughty’ to her. She grinned beautifully with the spring sun shining on her. Then, he realised that two guys were staring at her or she was being stared at. They were female lead’s real elder brother and Fang Zhi Chen. So Yu Pin Yan picked up the red bean on the floor and threw it against the window to shut it.

Another instance is nearing the end of the novel. But to be very honest,I don't remember too much on this since it had been a while since I first read this novel. *scratch head*
    Nearing the end, Yu Pin Yan had to go to war (if I remember correctly) and once again only Yu Xiang and Old Madam were left in the Yu manor. However, this time the Yu manor were more vulnerable thanks to Yu Miao Qi and her plots and such. Since she made an alliance with the Fourth Prince (or some prince *cough* anyways this prince was a rival of the Crown Prince and if I remember correctly born from a noble consort. Do note that he is the male lead in the original novel that Yu Xiang transmigrated.) Not only did they had her as the trouble, Yu Pin Yan's third uncle's family also stirred up trouble and such.

During this war, Yu Pin Yan were said to had faced dangers and there were no news of him, where he is likely to had died. Some guy suddenly proposed to Yu Xiang for her to become his concubine and obviously Yu Xiang refused. (Side note: At this chapter, Yu Xiang and Yu Pin Yan were already together and were somewhat accepted by the Old Madam.)

--In between there are struggles and how Yu Xiang went to look for him with the legs that had just recovered and could walk. And how Yu Miao Qi had tried to plot by trying to frame the Crown Prince and Yu Manor through putting some document regarding trying to go against the current government (I suddenly forgot the word haha) and planned a search through the Yu Manor because at that time the Crown Prince had 'committed an offence' (this was a plot as well suggested by Yu Xiang). --

When Yu Pin Yan returned from the war victoriously, he strode into the prison and asked for who is that person who was the person who asked to marry her younger sister as a concubine and had even said that once she was in his hand, she would seek to live and live miserably. After that, the guy begged and Yu Pin Yan ordered for him to be tied up, he placed the whip in water and hit him till his flesh looks unrecognisable.

One last example I could think of would be:
    This is when Yu Pin Yan knew that Fang Zhi Chen wanted Yu Xiang as his wife and he said in a cold voice 'he even dared to think of that!'.
    This is before Yu Xiang knew that her elder brother has certain feelings for her. The ambiguous period. o///o

13. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    As for the first chapter, it is somewhat like what SoupySuspicious had mentioned but here is my understanding of it (and do note I am referring to Yu Xiang's original world thus the elder brother mentioned isn't Yu Pin Yan):-

Like what was mentioned on Chapter 2, Yu Xiang had sacrificed her life just to save her elder brother. Her elder brother is prominent and an important in their Yu family, without him the Yu family basically collapsed. Thus, the selfish mother who wanted to protect herself and this Yu family asked Yu Xiang to sacrifice for her elder brother. Yu Xiang and her elder brother had always been in a good relationship. They knew how each other feels and when her elder brother is in pain, she would be as well. Yu Xiang's elder brother was the only person who dotes on her and gave her the pampered life. However, when she heard her mother's request, she was devastated but she still agreed. (Kinda side tracked)

In Chapter 1, Yu Xiang's brother had recovered and visited the temple with an authentic Buddhist relic in exchange of allowing her younger sister to reincarnate, live a happy life in the next life, and be peaceful and happy. From my imagination, I think that the buddhist relic would be something that is so hard to find but would do so much good to the future of Buddhism thus the monks were willing to sacrifice their life-long cultivation.

This younger monk randomly found a book from Yu Xiang's belongings before she had passed away. When he first saw 'oh sweet pampered love' and thought 'as a normal person, you wouldn't need so much spiritual cultivation', he just used the book instead of having to sacrifice his senior monks' cultivation. (Probably because it wouldn't take much cultivation if they found a medium instead of praying into something that is 'unknown' or for 'real bliss', where if you pray for someone's life that Yu Xiang's elder brother to wish for probably would be equivalent to wishing for Yu Xiang's next life to be always happy and had no ups and downs and such. And if they genuinely did that, those senior monk may die instead. ) And the senior monks then did the divination and Yu Xiang was successfully in the novel because of that.

After the divination, the younger monk climbed to the place he placed the book and casually flipped it. Like what he mentioned, he had been reading a lot and reading this novel didn't require a lot of time. It was only until he read finish that he realised that the character, Yu Xiang, was just a cannon fodder and had a scheming female lead.

Then, at this time, a monk ran and said that the lotus flower is sinking. There are two possible interpretations. (?)

Firstly, from what I had googled and my (very little) knowledge of buddhism, lotus flower symbolise 'the one who overcame the pain that prevails the material world and became enlightened.' This is where 'according to Buddhism, every person has the potential to become perfect and enlightened, and it is just a matter of time until human reaches the light. Buddhists believe that it's necessary to be reborn thousand of times, polishing one's being through many incarnation, until one reaches the highest state of consciousness that human can access, nirvana.'
    Secondly, I had imagined and thought of was in Buddhism devotees would pray and donate to the temples for whoever the devotees want to bless (since one would be asked to write the birth times to determine the Chinese eight character) and the temples would continue lighting the candle (in a lotus flower shape). Thus, I thought that maybe similar to that, it would symbolise that the temple is blessing them.

By applying the above mentioned possible interpretations, when the lotus flower sinks, it could mean that a) Yu Xiang would not be able to overcome the pain; or b) the temple had failed in blessing that she would live a good life. This would mean that either Yu Xiang wouldn't be able to live a good life and she would suffer the same ill fate as what was stated in the book and would probably die or the divination failed. So the young monk had to throw all his spiritual stones to try to keep the lotus flower afloat. Maybe for her to avoid the ill fate stated in the novel she transmigrated she needed more cultivation? If that is true, it is probably why she is so blessed and had buddhist rays in one of her eye and the other was full of menace.

As for the MC real relationship with her family, would you be referring to Yu Xiang's real family in the novel she transmigrated (as in the merchant family: Shen family)? If so, Yu Xiang's real parents passed away and Yu Xiang's real elder brother became the first-place candidate scholar and had a title awarded by the Emperor. However, he was adopted in one of the noble families. On the other hand, if you are referring to Yu Xiang's real family before she had transmigrated, I believe it was quite terrible from how her mother selfishly request her to sacrifice her life and how she kept emphasising that her elder brother was the only person that loves her.

And yes, I agree with your possibility if we imagined that Yu Xiang probably transmigrated after her elder brother had passed on as well in her original life, which could happen too since you will never know how many years had passed from her death in her original life. I think that was what the author was trying to hint at? Like I mean if she probably didn't want to write something too forbidden i.e. incest, so a fake incest with a possibility that the twin brother was Yu Pin Yan is a nice thought and a good happy ending to her previous life.

I think Chapter 1 is more on foreshadowing by the author. Hope it somewhat explains Chapter 1? Haha if not, please feel free to ask~.

14. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. Brown sugar

Brown sugar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How long will it take for the ML to know his feelings? Is there a time skip ? Are there people who will oppose there relationship?

Jennifere12511 likes this.
  16. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, it would be in the upcoming chapters, after the female lead's 15th birthday (since girls are treated as an adult and are able to get married), and there is no time skip throughout the novel except for around Chapter 30 I think where there was a time skip of two years.

Of course there were people who oppose their relationship. Haha. The Old Madam was one of them. The female lead couldn't accept it at first but she started accepting him as a 'guy' and not a brother after how pushy(?), seductive (?), and the male lead's personality is. Hahah that part is a must read! The description in their feelings where the female lead had always thought of him as her elder brother. On the other hand, before it is exposed that Yu Xiang isn't a daughter from the Marquis manor, Yu Pin Yan's burning desire and possessiveness of Yu Xiang is amazing.

Though, before this Yu Miao Qi (real daughter), also known as Shen Miao Qi, would keep trying to expose that Yu Xiang is the fake daughter. Uhh I found the part where Yu Xiang tried to pretend she doesn't know oddly funny and I am somewhat amazed no one knew that she knew from the 'beginning'. Other than the Old Madam, I don't remember anyone else opposing their relationship. Yu Xiang's real brother was always supportive of her, Lin Shi didn't care about them, Yu Miao Qi was just so caught up in trying to beat Yu Xiang, the Emperor didn't care about Yu manor's affairs as long as Yu Pin Yan does his job and is loyal.

17. SweetShireen

SweetShireen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you spoil some of their romantic moments? I want to know how she responds to his "burning desire" lol, when is their first kiss etc

18. emmyazzy

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many romantic moments in my opinion. Such as both Yu Xiang and Yu Pin Yan fed one another during their family dinner with Yu Miao Qi, Lin Shi and Old Madam around. (In Chapter 49. So mushy *squeals*) Or even before the confession, when Yu Miao Qi purposely tried to show that she was of higher standing and tried showing off to Yu Xiang. They argued and Yu Xiang told Yu Miao Qi that she wasn't allowed to be close with her elder brother, because Yu Pin Yan is hers. (Chapter 54). Later, Yu Miao Qi went and complained about it to Yu Pin Yan as she asked whether they are blood related siblings and Yu Xiang even told her not to be close to Yu Pin Yan. Though, well of course, Yu Pin Yan always wanted that so instead of feeling unhappy, he was very pleased.

A snippet of Chapter 55, may not be very accurate nor grammatically correct:
    He went to Yu Xiang's room and asked her saying, "Why don't you allow me to be close with Yu Miao Qi?"
    Yu Xiang frowned and responded, "I don't like it."
    "Why do you dislike it?"
    "My heart feels uncomfortable!"
    "Both you and her are my younger sisters, what do you feel uncomfortable about?"
    "It's just uncomfortable and my hearts throbs like that!" Yu Xiang genuinely felt aggrieved and picked up the whip hanging from the armrest of her wheelchair to lightly hit his elder brother's arms. She angrily said, "You are a liar! You said you only liked me and you actually scolded me because of Yu Miao Qi! Do you know how bad she is? She burned the peace amulet given by Grandmother. Not only does she hates me, but she also hates you. Who knows what kind of bad ideas she has in her head that she hasn't let out! You clearly told me to stay away from her, but you ran to be close with her. You are a big liar!"

Haha to me those build up moments are very cute! Except well from this example, you can clearly see that the male lead is black belly. Sheesh. Poor female lead.

On another instance it would be after a family gathering where Lin Shi was more partial to Yu Miao Qi. This is the snippet of the last part of Chapter 60 (their first kiss!!!) :
    Yu Pin Yan held his sister in his arms and walked under the warm and brilliant spring rays, his younger sister played with the flowers and he picked them and place it on the side of her hair. He looked at her intently.
    Yu Xiang also plucked one flower and also placed in the hair on his brother's temples. She even tightened the grip on her elder's brother neck and didn't allow him to take it off. Yu Pin Yan pursed his lips and smirked when he saw that he had no choice but to compromise.
    They looked at each other as their foreheads were pressed against one another, and saw total amusement in each other's eyes.
    "Elder brother, are you really happy? Aren't you sad that Lin Shi did that to you?" After hesitating for a long time, Yu Xiang spoke slowly.
    "I don't feel anything." Yu Pin Yan bluntly spoke. Then, he asked her, "What about you? Are you sad?"
    "I don't feel anything either. The only person in this world who can make me sad is my elder brother. If one day my elder brother doesn't want me anymore, I'll be heartbroken to death!" When it came to the word 'death', she deliberately articulated that word. This was not a tool of an exaggerated metaphor, but the real meaning of death. She was originally a world from another world, her roots were not rooted in the soil of the great Han Dynasty. Instead, she is rooted in Yu Pin Yan's soul and if Yu Pin Yan abandoned her, she would naturally wither away slowly.
    Yu Pin Yan's gaze darkened and he said in a hoarse voice, "What's wrong? Even if I don't want my own life, I wouldn't abandon Xiang'er. As I said before, Xiang'er is my lifeblood/the person that I cherish the most in my life."
    Yu Xiang leaned in to his ear and whispered word by word, "Elder brother, you are also my lifeblood and the person I like the most in this world." After saying that, she quickly gave a light peck on his cheek. Then, she pursed her lips and grinned happily.
    Yu Pin Yan's heart was tremendously shaken, but his face was very calm and he ordered in a low voice, "One more kiss, or your brother will throw you away."
    Yu Xiang beamed as she leaned in for another kiss. However, she didn't expect that he would suddenly turn his head and the kiss that should have fallen on the side of his cheek had brushed the corner of his lips. Yu Xiang didn't mind, but Yu Pin Yan deeply remembered the soft touch and hot temperature on his lips, and his eyes were as deep as the sea for a moment.
    Liu Lu, who was following both of them, was stunned in her heart. Although she was a girl who wasn't experienced but she slowly found something peculiar. Marquis' gaze towards her master were getting more and more fervour everyday, and could literally make one burn.
    They are indeed blood-related siblings, right? Liu Lu began to ponder the question desperately.

There is also another part in Chapter 80 where Yu Xiang was drunk and Yu Pin Yan went to fetch her back home. They sat on the carriage and Yu Xiang sang a verse from the Shaoxing opera about the husband of the Wang family's daughter, where she was falsely accused. Although Yu Xiang was drunk and delirious, she doesn't forgot to change 'Lin Lang(Husband Lin)' and treats her elder brother as her husband. Yu Xiang asked whether she can marry her elder brother and Yu Pin Yan immediately agreed that after she reached marriageable age, she would marry him and he would pay for wedding gifts by himself. In response to that, Yu Xiang said in agreement where she made a huge profit for her to marry such a beauty. After that in the carriage, Yu Xiang continued to sing the verse from the opera. Snippets of it:
    Yu Xiang started to perspire after making a huge commotion and the rich lotus fragrance as sweet drops from her jade-like glistening smooth skin slowly appeared. As Yu Pin Yan touched her with his palm, he seems to have been drawn towards it and couldn't budge no matter what. Yu Pin Yan slowly stroked upward along her jade white wrist and his fingertips rested on her shoulders for a long time. Eventually, the loose blouse fell off her shoulders bit by bit, and his palms stroke over her smooth back.

Once the rough palms rubbed against the scapula/shoulder blade(butterfly bone, technically the bone on the upper back that is in the shape of a butterfly) he had an indescribably tingly feeling and Yu Xiang squinted her eyes slightly and moaned like a cat.

Yu Pin Yan's eyes that were originally black had a small glint of light. He fiercely pressed the little girl into his arms, his lips were on her soft red lips and he crazily sucked it. At the same time, his palms explored from her back to her chest, slowly rubbing the two rounded and upturned balls.

At that time, only the sound of water and heavy panting from the lips and tongue intertwining. After a long while, Yu Pin Yan was not yet satisfied to let go of that flexible little tongue, he looked down to see what his younger sister's expression actually was.

Yu Xiang had been completely drunk and delirious. After a kiss, her head lacked oxygen. She smacked her swollen lips and slept sweetly, two small hands habitually grabbed her elder brother's lapel.

There wasn't any shock, disgust, or embarrassed and at loss. The little girl actually fell asleep like this. Yu Pin Yan looked at her intently for a long while, and finally held his forehead and chuckled softly.
    *cough* anyways, after that when they returned Yu Pin Yan ordered to look for an ointment. When Yu Xiang's coat was removed, Liu Lu saw many red spots. Yeah... I will stop there for now. AHAHA. I will spam again once I finally find the chapter of their confession~. To be honest, even translating this makes me blush and squeal. o///o

19. SweetShireen

SweetShireen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh, thank you so much for not only spoiling but translating those parts! Damnn. he really couldn't hold himself back, huh?

I'm sorry to be so greedy and demand more of these ...burning scenes. Thank you for your sacrifice lmao.

kingini, michoux and emmyazzy like this.
  20. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
    ty :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

emmyazzy likes this.