Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally 100% disagree. I like that it was sweet, innocent fluff. Then again, i'm not a lolicon. I wish they'd have a separate "loli" tag for content with lolis that's fluffy and innocent so that they're separate from the :blob_coughblood: ero lolicon stuff

Keitaro123 and Ubik like this.
  2. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suggest you get new ones version of Nep games. In new gameverse Uni and Nepgear were birthed during first chapter. And Uni truly followed Nepgear during her adventures.
    For those who don't know what we are talking about. There are very good and cute series about consoles that took form of anime girls - Noire is Playstation and Vert is X-Box - for example.
    Rebirth game series even on PC.
    1st part is about former goddess Neptune (Sega console) was banished from godspace after fight and lose memory and became very airhead happy go lucky girl. Main plot was about her amnesia.
    2 part was about little sisters what were created in 1, Nepgear, Uni, Rom, Ram.
    Still didn't catch to others.
    Nice find, it's good to see reviving series. Especially that ones I look forward to.
    Welcome back from the dead, alerts doesn't work if don't truly go through all unwatched labelled as "new" posts. Only after that new one alerts appeared.
    I agree and disagree with you. Agree with part that it was cute. Disagree ... I read it on dex and it is part of Parfait: Onee-loli Yuri Anthology
    that doesn't imply sexual relationships. It's part of setting for that anthology.

Ok now for more interesting ones. There were 2 chapter of Whispering You a Love Song with PoV of singer (that one who was MC confessed to). It was cute. I really hope to not this series become a drama. We have a lot of that already.

Next as from order on SH there was "healing" scene in Black Witch..... Then new one chapter of Amy, were my opinion of Sophia goes down the drain, she is arse now.

Keitaro123 likes this.
  3. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    I disagree. I can understand why she's taking the direction she is. It's hard to try and help someone stay mentally together when you yourself are on the verge of breaking apart as well. Sophia needs an injection of Zoe fluff stat!

Keitaro123 and Moonpearl like this.
  4. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So you agree with mentality that if she sees that somebody will be raped, killed, brutalized or kidnapped, on her own eyes. And not took anything just because she think that girl in question get of of situation by herself? Nay I think, that Ria deserve much better girlfriend. You know in some countries she could be jailed or taken in arrest for not interfere with crime.

Keitaro123 likes this.
  5. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    Now you're blowing the whole situation way out of proportion. We're not talking about someone being raped or murdered or etcetera . We're talking about a girl with mental issues reading cues (rightly or wrongly) that her friend doesnt want her involved in personal family issues. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, after all.

Can you link proof? Because laws like that would be absolutely ridiculous by criminalizing not being a criminal.

Keitaro123 likes this.
  6. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah in Sophia intentions, right. Now I think I will more ship Ria with girl who saved her, than with that bitch.
    I kind sorry to be somewhat out of closet:

Keitaro123 likes this.
  7. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    Why am i not surprised Russia, of all places, would have such a dictatorial law. Sounds like an excuse just to arrest more.
    Anyway, that's neither here nor there and getting off topic.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

Keitaro123 likes this.
  8. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry now I have to report this as nationalistic. Politics is forbidden

Keitaro123 likes this.
  9. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooh, yay~! I'll head over to catch up soon.

Welcome back~! It's usually, like Ubik said, that you haven't read all of the new messages. Sometimes it also seems to bug out, though. I often go to my "watched threads" list and find one or two that have failed to notify me of updates.

Keitaro123 likes this.
  10. Tsuru55

Tsuru55 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jingai Yuri Anthology got a new chapter (4) on mangafox/fanfox.

It was the friendship story between a crow and a chicken. Chiken escaped but it was kinda depressing having the other chicken being shipped away. It was a weird combination of showing the true form of chicken (legs) and human form.

Ubik and Keitaro123 like this.
  11. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I came across the anime called Kuttsukiboshi. Read it's wiki page but wanna know if it's good? I'm sure some people here have seen here and can give their opinions? I'm a bit conflicted after reading the summary there you see.

12. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs
    this one is the best

13. Keitaro123

Keitaro123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for telling me everyone~! also~ i might be drawing a picture of you Tsuru-chan~!!! i was really bored and only had my pencil and paper and started to draw since i remembered your cute charisma guard pose~!

Also~ i might be gone for a few more weeks because i am being sued by someone for something so stupid its making me lose Brain Cells that i am going to sue them back~! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ubik likes this.
  14. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on dex too, I found it rather lacking in comparison to previous.
    Never heard of it, I think that you should ask Sabruness. It amaze me how many anime was watched by. :blobdizzy:
    Wishing you luck, and steel nerves. Court cases are always nervewracking. :blob_patpat:
    :blobsalute:
    There are something new and something not new.
    Murenase! Shiiton Gakuen HHH - desc: "Spinoff of Murenase about a bonobo student and a cow nurse". Never seen original and think will not see. But this one was rather interesting I will not say that it was exactly good, but nice small echi read.

Also there is not so new series on SH: The Original Sin
    All of her life, Maria has been sure of three things.
    1.) The One True Lord God will protect and guide her thought all of the trials of life.
    2.) Vampires are soulless husks of their former selves, little more than animated bodies feeding off the living.
    3.) It's her job as a servant of God to rid the Earth of them.

When her compound sends her on an entry level mission to infiltrate the Mircalla Coven and collect enough evidence to arrest them for feeding on humans, she is confident her pure heart and humble spirit will guide her to complete it.
    But when she starts to spend time with the Coven, she starts to feel doubts creep into her mind. What if everything she's ever been taught is wrong?
    Her doubts are only exasperated by Carmen Mircalla, a former member of her church, and a broody rebel who seems to have a few secrets of her own.
    Will the knowledge of the world outside of her compound drive her back to the safety of its walls? Or will she finally taste the forbidden fruit?
    For now it reads more like cloistered and looks like brainwashed girl enters whole different world. In synopsis it reads that MC is more like spy. Still no yuri parts though.

p.s. in NETOL mysterious boss finally arrived :blobrofl:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2019
    Keitaro123 likes this.
  15. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    Eh ? You never watched Kuttsukiboshi or read the official ero colored doujins ? Itttt'sss decent maybe ? There is just a dark stain in it.
    At end of ep1 FL is found naked in same bed then her brother = NTR ! kinda. Ch2: GOOD NEWS BROTHER IS DEAD at the beginning ! basically she reveals that her brother asked her to sleep with him because he was scared to die because of the operation. Good ending later. Ero doujins show their life after ending (that they are back).
    The story is quite strange as i was quite fooled that it was a normal school life yuri from the trailer. I really like the ending song of ep2 sung by seiyuu of steins gate op / Kurisu Makise/Christina that also voice MC i think.
    Tipbit info: all the work done for the creation of the anime was done by only one man, he took 1 year to do the first episode (same for second but i am not sure).

Ubik likes this.
  16. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    HEY WAIT ! Where is the drawing !!!!!!!!!? You just posted the zoom of the original drawing !

Keitaro123 likes this.
  17. Ubik

Ubik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I found very disturbing what I read in spoiler. Now I think I'll avoid it.
    Sorry, but there is difference between "started to draw" and drawn picture. I guess you have to wait for a bit. Still there could be teasers in future, just to blow your expectations out of proportions.

Oh, and by the way, there was new chapter of Kanaete! Yuri Yousei - cute story about yuri fairy who arrives to supports yuri couples.
    Still I didn't see any chapters where she is done anything. Other fairy being tsundere is cute too.

Keitaro123 likes this.
  18. Sabruness

Reading List:
    Link
    It's.... strange :blobastonished::notlikeblob:. That's the best and simplest way to explain it. It's one of those series that i really dont know how to feel about it.

Yeah, i've watched a lot of anime. So much that i've probably forgotten more than a few.

Keitaro123 likes this.
  19. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaahhhh! I'm so excited! So, I was scrolling through a manga site and came across a motherXdaughter one and decided to read the first ch and it was very cute~ Like cuter than three hamsters! I only hope that it won't be ruined later... like most projects I was excited about... let's not remember the sad stuff... sniff...
    oh, it's called 1 + 1/2 I think?
    Edit: read through it, it's still awesome

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    Ubik likes this.
  20. Tsuru55

Reading List:
    Link
    It was already talked about in Yuri Garden. Not sure if it was before you appeared or you missed it. There are a bunch of gems in previous pages, you should look into it.