Discussion The Yuri Garden

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Moonpearl, Feb 13, 2017.

?

What should the next anthology title be? (Format is "__________: A Yuri Garden Anthology")

Poll closed Sep 7, 2022.
  1. Festival of Blooming Flowers

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Festival of Blooming Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lily-White Wishes

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Lily-White Wishes and Violet Desires

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  5. Autumn Lillies

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Planted Seeds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Everlasting Evergreen

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Branches on the Tree of Life

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Perennial Blooms

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  10. The Sight by Yuri Lake

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. The Good Luck Coin

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  12. Yearning Under Rapturous Ideals

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Yandere Devil

Yandere Devil QUEEN OF YURI- Love GL

Reading List:
    Link
  2. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Kyonkyon

Kyonkyon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    looking for QT GL raws, that's similar to The Vicious Supporting Female Character And The White Lotus Female Lead, or Villainess, I’ll Pamper You.
    Thank you in advance!

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
  4. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Recommend this world hopping. It’s so great and well written. FL is so cute. I like MC personality. Relationship develops between MC and FL is so interesting and sweet. Some scene are so hot. MC is top, she dote on FL
    Passerby A takes away the vicious female supporting (quick wear)
    路人甲拎走降智女配(快穿)
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6721661

Last edited: Apr 27, 2022
  5. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
  6. toukonotto

toukonotto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Be a scumbag in dog blood [quick wear]
    在狗血文里当渣女[快穿] MC is on another level.

hiddenlight7 and Kyonkyon like this.
  7. dkpough1

dkpough1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have any specifically on Wattpad other than Reborn as the Princess's Knight, but here are some stories from Tapas (which also has an app), Royal Road, and Scribble Hub. Some may be cross-posted to Wattpad, though.

Ones I've already read / am currently reading:
    Ones I have on my list:
    Also, if you have Kindle Unlimited:

hiddenlight7 likes this.
  8. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    This is great complete Yuri novel. I really like it. It’s fun and interesting. MC is top, FL is bottom 穿进虐文里做画饼大师 Become a master of painting cakes in abusive essays
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6161508
    Bian Yingning fell to her death on the eve of college graduation, obviously only a little bit , she can get the graduation certificate that she has been studying for more than ten years.
      What can I do? I can only listen to the words of this system that I don't know where it came from, and do tasks little by little to save points and return to the world.

In the book she entered, a thousand chapters were written about the sadistic relationship between the heroine and the hero. Among them, there were too many heroines who flew into the flames because of the wealth of the hero.
      Bian Yingning's mission is to make these stumbling blocks in the love of male and female protagonists - cannon fodder and female supporting cast, stop being born for the male protagonist, die for the male protagonist, and bang against the wall.

-
      what? The male protagonist is surrounded by a stubborn young lady who grew up together, and the young lady still has a deep-rooted love for the male protagonist.
      System: "Host, please pay attention, the eldest lady will plant the seeds of love because the male protagonist rescues her from being kidnapped, please stop the process of the seeds from falling to the ground immediately!"
      Bian Yingning tried her best to chase the bandit car that kidnapped the unruly eldest lady, chasing three After the street, he was successfully pulled into the car by the robbers.
      Miss: "You...why do you follow me to save me like this?"
      Bian Yingning: "You are such a delicate little princess, I won't allow you to be hurt by a single hair!"
      Miss: "But you and I last month Isn't that what you said when you ripped off most of my hair in a fight?"
      Can this task be done?
      ——System
      : "Please note, host, the top female star will fall into the male lead's arms because she stepped on the skirt and fall into the arms of the male lead, causing the female lead to be jealous and the junior to be ambiguous and banned by the male lead, please stop this from happening immediately!
      Bian Yingning kicked away the male protagonist beside the top actress with a kick, and let him fall into his arms. The two turned and looked at each other affectionately .
      Actress: "...Who are you?"
      Bian Yingning: "You may not believe it when you say it. I've been a fan of yours for ten years and have always admired you!"
      Actress: "I've only debuted for six years..."
      Her mother's outrageous.
      ——System
      : "Master, please be careful, the woman who doesn't want to work hard for gold will take off her clothes in front of the male protagonist and want to climb on the male protagonist's branch, but she is hit by the female protagonist, and the female protagonist runs out and is hit by a car. Please stop it!"
      Bian Yingning began to approach the money-worshiping girl and make friends with her with confidence: "Bao, wait for me to find a little old man, the money after my divorce from the old man is ours. The two go upstairs." The
      gold worshipper: "Don't talk about it, I'll find the old man."
      Bian Yingning: "???" Can't you wait for my good news first?

——Bian
      Yingning: I'm just doing a task, it's your fault that you like me.
      All female supporting roles: What happened to her fishing? If she hooks me every day, what's the difference with her loving me?
      It's impossible to fall in love in this life, you can only live by doing tasks (True Fragrant)
      -
      The task is doing and doing, and he thinks that he will not be fascinated by the flowery world. Mad Demon Ning has no feelings - overturned.
      When she came back to her senses, she was already involved with that Shang Baichuan, Qing Aojiao, and Anhui Bawang.
      On the night she and Shang Qinghui established their relationship, Bian Yingning's eyes reddened unconsciously when she looked back on the years they had passed.
      She looked at Shang Qingfen's face that was close at hand, waiting for her cool fingertips to fall on her warm cheeks like floating hairs. Shang Qingfen looked at her affectionately and said, " Bian
      Yingning, your eyes seem to be red for a day, you won't get pink eye disease, right? " 》

9. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    穿成替身文渣A他姑姑后
    Transmigrated into book as the scum male protagonist’s Aunt and be together with Substitute heroine. MC is aunt of scum hero. FL is substitute heroine. This is great and well written abo Yuri novel.
    raw link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6408278

10. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Upcoming GL series The Gap adapted from GL novel ทฤษฎีสีชมพู. Guys this is the first thai GL if we want to see more GL drama then we really need to give our everything into streaming this series and and share it as much as possible.

Trailer Link:

Summary: Mon, a newly graduated student from university, starts working as an intern in a big company because she admires Sam, the super rich chairwoman since young age. However, when Mon met Sam again, her image of her completely crashed, since she was not like the media shows her.
    6D81668D-63A9-40E3-9A0D-D12777391F86.jpeg DEAF6F30-595B-46F5-A023-0462461D639E.jpeg

12. Yandere Devil

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyonkyon likes this.
  13. Kyonkyon

Kyonkyon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hellooo I'm looking for QT GL raws again, and also I prefer of the novel is alr complete, thank you in advance!!!!:blobxd:

14. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have no special requirements for storyline and CP, you can find completed ones on the advanced search.
    jjwxc
    已完成 in red = completed

Kyonkyon likes this.
  15. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    i be finding the best yuri/gl fanfictions on jjwxc. every genre of anime imaginable, dramas, reality shows, kpop, jpop, cpop, books, etc etc, and a good chunk of them are really well written too. i think ive recently exhausted every single fanfiction from the fandoms that i even have the sliver of interest and knowledge of. just curious, are there any sites dedicated to yuri fanfictions? i mean, i know ao3 is a thing, but are there any specifically chinese sites that chinese yuri fanfiction writers would upload to?

16. Dahna

Dahna (-, – )…zzzZZZ

Reading List:
    Link
    sfacg and faloo mainly host anime manga-related, plenty of fanfiction here.

Many other Chinese web novel sites that have "同人" - fanfiction and "百合" tags; you can check Qidian, 17k, ciweimao, gongzicp, etc.

Meloonseed likes this.
  17. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobflag::blobflag::blobflag: thanks for sharing this knowledge with me, benefactor

18. toukonotto

toukonotto Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    after escaping from marriage
    Author: Xuan Jian (same Author as Fangsi Presumptuous)
    even though it shows mutual, but MC is top.
    Cheng Zhanxi escaped from marriage.
    On the first day she arrived in Sicheng, she fell in love with a woman at first sight, and her studio was full of her paintings.
    The second time they met was at a bar, and the other party took the initiative to invite her to spend the night together.
    Cheng Zhanxi: "Miss, I'm a serious person."
    Yu Qingtang turned her head and left.
    Cheng Zhanxi: "...Please wait!"
    After the spring breeze, Yu Qingtang disappeared.
    Knowing that the other party was a high school math teacher from Sicheng No. 1 Middle School, Cheng Zhanxi entered No. 1 Middle School and became a physical education teacher.
    "Mr. Yu, would you like to watch a movie with me tonight?"
    "I don't have time."
    "Then I will teach the English teacher tomorrow?"
    "What time is it in the evening?"
    Later, Cheng Zhanxi went to apologize to his fiancée he had never met. Arriving at the agreed restaurant, across from the table, sat his girlfriend Yu Qingtang, who had separated at the door of the house in the morning.
    Yu Qingtang looked over with a smile that was not a smile.
    "Miss Cheng, what a coincidence."
    "..."
    I green myself?

#My girlfriend whom I worked so hard to chase turned out to be my fiancée who escaped marriage#
    Participant Cheng Mou: I feel regret now, very regretful.
    CP: Shuang Yu, a math teacher & a physical education teacher
    , Meng Sao X Ming Sao, HE
    "The tide is destined to swell for the moon, and I am destined to fall in love with you. 』

Last edited: Jul 25, 2022
  19. Deleted member 343051

Deleted member 343051 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Meloonseed

Meloonseed sobble

Reading List:
    Link
    https://mangadex.org/title/d2ac2377-99c3-4765-ad74-fb51a5943ecc/saudade-ni-kuchidzukete
    https://mangadex.org/title/4689c157-03c4-4f59-afcd-e709ff248605/sayonara-ja-nee-yo-baka (really like the 7th chapter for this one)
    to be honest, i dont really like overly dark yuri so these are just a little sad...

Deleted member 343051 likes this.