Spoiler There’s Always a Protagonist with Delusions of Starting a Harem

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who ML?

Aachiin0914 likes this.
  2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, some kind of cultivator

Misaki Yata likes this.
  3. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @kiara8 pls invite me in the discord channel :aww: I really want to know the ending and the true identity of the ML.

Also can you tell me about:
    -what really the color of the ML soul in Arc 8?
    -the ending of ABO scifi arc the monologue of Heaven/Babel?
    There's that white shadow thing?:hmm:

4. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give summary of k drama arc.......

5. waraa

waraa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haaa more BL, I already have 5 reading lists and now added a sixth one exclusively for system novels!!! OMG I am being led astray... Still camping here for more spoilers:coffee::blobpeek:

GhOStGiRL likes this.
  6. OmniscentFruit

OmniscentFruit Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not too sure if anyone's already answered this, but a translator's picked this up. It's over on wattpad at phiare's profile. An editor joined the works around the end of arc 1, so the latest chapters are editted - and I heard that arc 1 is soon to be editted as well.

Hateit1143 and Haruka1409 like this.
  7. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone plz give a more detailed summary on arc 5 & 8 :blobpeek:

mmem likes this.
  8. Blossomroad

Blossomroad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for most of spoilers. I'm enjoying this series too.

9. JadeBunny

JadeBunny Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me about arc 13, heard ML was labeled as a pedo:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ryss likes this.
  10. FengYuyi

FengYuyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any one have raw link??

11. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
  12. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    In 3rd arc, he's the eight prince. The sickly favored son of the emperor. In the original plotline, An Chengle[the identity of MC right now] was supposed to be his reading companion but he deliberately got sick. So, An Chengjie[protagonist] grab this opportunity and became the reading companion of eight prince. But in the new plotline where MC transmigrated, ML was sickly and frail to the point he has to sit in a wheelchair claim that he wants MC on their first meeting.

That's all, I'm still leisurely MTLing arc 3

JoshyM62, Blood A, maya_sov and 6 others like this.
  13. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link

lolol when you said 'difficult mode' I underestimated the 'difficulty' you were saying.
    What with the flags reviving even after it got taken down, and the protagonist blocking the task completion.

I also did not expect the Yuri lol

The protagonist should be castrated and forced to eat his own JJ.

Alniyat, Xi-hime, Heungbo and 4 others like this.
  14. JadeBunny

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you please spoil me on arc 3 @winter-t:aww::aww:

15. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    What would you like to know?

16. JadeBunny

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter is chapter 31, and that’s when MC finds out that the ML is 8th Prince by stripping:blobmelt: off his pants after spanking:blobowoevil_horns: him, and then finding the glorious bird shaped birthmark on his butt:blobnosebleed:, that is apparently, on every ML’s ass.:blobpats::blobsmilehappyeyes:
    Could you please summarize the arc from this point onwards.:cookie:
    Thank you:aww:

17. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't do summaries as it has been awhile, and truthfully I'm less inclined since the mystery that unravels with this is very interesting. Just a bit, then and in point forms of what I remember as far as I had read. Not in particular order and remember these are MTL.

• MC thwarted protagonist's plan to profit from his hotpot restaurant, by opening his own restaurant though without much fanfare
    • MC present his brother a set of books on poems, which led to people doubting protagonist's originality with his own set of poems, plagiarism is a no-no
    • ML ate vinegar coz MC's attention always gets pulled away to the protagonist's love interest, he pretend to have chest pain to get MC's attention when this stuff happen, it usually worked
    • MC deduced ML has been paying the price to follow him through world with his soul, causing his deteriorating conditions from the First World to now, and when asked if there is next world he immediately said MC is his, which means he would follow him again and again
    • They later returned to the capital, coz MC's restaurant got caught in a fire causing several casualties, MC was surprised since he took extra precautions in cases of fire, yep...it's the protagonist's scheme, as someone from modern times he should have known how bad fire is in ancient times where buildings are mostly wood based
    • As MC looked at the remains of the fire, the horses pulling his carriage got spooked and ran towards the remains, ML got his shadow guards to stop the carriage but it's even worse because the place he was supposed to have rammed through exploded....yes, the protagonist made bombs now
    • Remember that time MC left a note secretly for the other Prince? Turned out ML intercepted it...on grounds that he can't let others receive MC's love letter when he has not gotten one himself yet
    • ML casually asked MC to get married, they did got married later on
    • The emperor walked in on them in compromising position, after some persuasion from ML he accepted their relationship
    • One of the Prince tried to use the dynamite protagonist made to threaten emperor into making a false edict making him emperor and killing his other brothers/competitors so only he would be the only available successor, his plan foiled by ML
    • Wedding date is set to some years later, MC gleefully returned to his family home, inappropriate for them to leave under same roof
    • Commenced hide and seek with ML trying to 'encounter' MC but always failing as MC always escaped him
    • Years later when the third Prince (probably) won the succession rights, the ML and MC finally retired far away
    • As MC lay in ML's arms, he worries since he finally gotta die first in this life, but what's going to happen to ML..before ML died first and he can just leave the world but now ML gonna live without him
    • After MC dies, ML instructed his subordinate to bring them to the mausoleum and he entered it with MC's corpse

That's it, left out most of the interesting other stuffs. This novel is very engaging even through MTL.

JoshyM62, juanexbi, Xi-hime and 11 others like this.
  18. Ryss

Ryss ... a small emanon...

Reading List:
    Link
    How was the "Protagonist" punished- cuz of arson, bombing, attempted murder etc

19. LaDyViL

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the chapter for this to double check, so this might be mixed with some other characters and events. Again, this is MTL.
    He initially tried to fake his death, but failed. Nvm, I think I mistook this one with the Mistaken Identity Arc's protagonistHe later hid and lived secretly under the protection of the evil Prince, making bombs and hidden weapons for him. However, the Prince betrayed him, stabbed him and imprisoned him. MC found him homeless, and poisoned/ill later on and I think he lost his mind. MC secretly assigned people to heal him. He got healed but due to being poisoned for a long time, he lost his memory. He settled at another city and married a local merchant.

JoshyM62, juanexbi, Xi-hime and 12 others like this.
  20. akuma_river

akuma_river Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the translator's wattpad get deleted? Is there somewhere else we can read it?