Spoiler There is No Counterattack From The Supporting Character/조연의 반격은 없다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Mar 10, 2021.

1. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Description
    She became a maid in a book, and the family died after three years. Others who possessed people who ran wild were killed one after another by the protagonist and the villain no matter what.

In order to survive, I became the dog of the villain and longed for the day to escape, but…

“Do you want to run away from me like that? If you cut off your feet, I’ll allow you to crawl out of here.”

Stunned, she looked at him.

No, let’s think positively. It’s a great opportunity to just give two feet to that madman and run away.

NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/there-is-no-counterattack-from-the-supporting-character/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read till chapter 16. I have read so many Korean novels. This ML is the worst ever. ML made me want to vomit and stop reading.
    ML forced FL to stab/kill her old employee. He has tested FL so many times to choose bet/ her life or do bad things. He then poisoned FL. She was under extremely pain and couldn't survive. Later on he cured her symptoms but not for long. Basically she had to be loyal to him to get her cure. Her life depended on ML.

4. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Why do I feel regret at the bottom of my heart for picking up this novel to read cause the cover fooled me since I wanted some good fluff without drama.....:blob_zipper_mouth::blob_zipper_mouth: I don't fricking want this novel to have this idiotic canopy reeking idiotism ML......:blobastonished::blobcry:

5. SueVal

SueVal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woo it is a dark story, but what happen with Wilhilm in the this life?? Why ML was trapped in the castle?? Why is so cruel with her?? She is so miserable why make her life more miserable u.u

For me, ML just make her suffer again and again, in this case if she die maybe was the best option for someone who living in pain xs (besides she just want to die every life, she needs to forget, just disappear and begin in other life if it is possible).

Last edited: Mar 11, 2021
    your crush, macrhh, Priar and 2 others like this.
  6. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, this is gonna get a manhwa adaptation sooo :blobfearful:

Wapdyne, SueVal and Spoiling Queen like this.
  7. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no..........no.........noooooooooooo!
    The ML is literally trash and a jerk who sees his pain only and don't understand the whole situation......and if the the Manhwa gets a good art then....:notlikeblob:

Creolenerd likes this.
  8. Spoiling Queen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep! I also thought of it like he is just trying to justify his actions with """oh I had a jet black painful past and the person I loved but I didn't knew that I loved the person and now the person is gone so, I'll do some insanity, reverse time and cause pain to that person and take some revenge"" which are causing so much pain to MC who is already in such a miserable life.

your crush, macrhh, Priar and 6 others like this.
  9. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Totally agree. Whatever past you have it doesn't justify to hurt others. I really hate when he asked her to choose. If I were FL and I would rather die instead of choosing to kill/hurt other people for my survival. You see people beg for their lives. This is so wrong. He did these testing many times with FL.
    Later on ML ordered FL to be his partner at the banquet. FL needed to pretend to be some princess. Out of nowhere FL became good with acting as the ML's lover. It didn't make sense to me after he just poisoned her.

10. badsanta88

badsanta88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally, the ML is a villain who acts like a real villain, and he won't immediately tone down his villainy for FL, I suppose

11. vannaokuzo

vannaokuzo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    aha I binged for this novel because this is a novel type I like the most. for anyone who hate this novel, fuck u:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

ugh y'know, I kind of tired of a good-nature ML lately because long after I thought it was boring (maybe this is the after effect after drowned in the sea of good nature ML for long and kept my distance from a story that have trashy ML). fortunately I found this novel when I checked the translator profile! good choice, translator-nim, good choice:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

oh yeah if anyone can recommend me like this type of novel, please reply!

12. MonsterDuke

MonsterDuke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally met a person who likes this novel....love you the translation is also so awesome, I hope she updates more frequently but anyways she is back from hiatus and the vol 2 has started

13. pan gang

pan gang Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh.. hmm its reminds me when I watch Monster by Naoki Urasawa, now I don't care if character is evil or good

14. Glutton idiot

Glutton idiot Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck you who likes this type of novel female lead deserves better if you like kind of shit then read “abandon empress” or “to you who will destroy me” these novels aren’t at the level of shit male lead deserves to die

DeuKaeBestGirls and zoefleyl like this.
  15. Reputation_

Reputation_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone share some steamy scenes if there are in this novel?

16. llaladeriver

llaladeriver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    don't forget the empress of ashes, the devil who breaks my neck, your majesty I want you, you'll regret it lol

Glutton idiot likes this.
  17. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not usually fond of Silver hair ML, but I think I really do like this ML.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
  18. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "ML torment MC so he's a trash"

lmao the spoiler is up there exist to be read
    even from the mtled spoiler it can be read and guessed how

they actually torment each other for 14-15 timelines

idk what you read but the translator do their job well done,, i can feel the ml struggle and suffer just by dealing with mc,, he seems neurotic?? frustrated for something unknown, all from mcs perspective

all the 'torment' he done most likely something between his frustration and hate (for her using him for revenge, made him fallen in love, only for her always took her own life in the end) and for her to survive (survive from cp, survive by not taking her own life)

loves that kind of ending too, its rare too see korean tragedy genre characters who gave up revenge

abandonen empress ml cant be compared, he still need dozens purgatory

thank you for the spoiler
    this is a very good novel with complex characters, i love the mystery builded from mcs point

hope the comic serialization will get it good artist
    lately i found a rofan novel with thriller vibe adapted to webcomic with romcom vibe,, cant help to feel very disappointed

19. Eloisane

Eloisane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Webtoon will be published in 2022

Rin.rinaaa likes this.