Oneshot There's no way my wife is cheating on me

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by anhrefn, Nov 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    Synopsis: Joseph's life is a constant fight against his own awareness.

2. anhrefn

Reading List:
    Link
    ~*~

Hey Joseph, I think we have have something serious to talk about. Hear me here, Joseph; until when will you ignore me, Joseph? Do you know who I'm, Joseph? I'm your awareness, Joseph! Hey, Joseph, are you hearing me? Don't you fucking ignore me, Joseph!

"I'm not hearing anything ~♪"

Serious, Joseph? Why do you insist on ignoring me,Joseph? I like you Joseph, I’m you after all. I just want your well being, Joseph

"Hummm no ~♪"

Godammit Joseph! Just look at you son, please, just look at him

"humm mkay ~♪"

See? Easy, right? Now, I don’t know if you noticed, but your son *sigh* your son is black, Joseph! and you, Joseph, you are a skinny white man! Tell me, how is it possible, Joseph?

"Well, Jessica told me that her great great great great great great great grandmother was black."

Okay, Joseph, I know you would say that, but look at your son's forehead. See? I don’t know if you noticed, but there is a star birthmark on there, just like your neighbor's, which “coincidentally” is black, JO-SE-PH! Oh my God, Joseph! Stop being so dumb, Joseph. I'm ashamed, Joseph. I want to die Joseph! I can not stand it anymore, Joseph!

"You think so much, It’s just a coincidence."

Coincidence? Who do you want to deceive, Joseph? Hey Joseph, just hear me, please, you know very well who’s the father of that child, Joseph.

"Yes, yesh, I know. He’s my son."

Hahahaha, I didn't know you were a comedian, Joseph. Ah! I know!! You are tired of me and are trying to make me laugh to death, right? Well, just know one thing, Joseph: You are already doing a goddamn good job in killing me of displeasure

"I’m not joking. I trust Jessica and I love my son. Look, isn’t his nose just like mine?"

Hahaha Joseph, that’s was great, I admit it

"I’m not joking"

Serious, Joseph? Okay, I refuse to lose my time explaining how his nose is different of yours.

"You just don’t have arguments."

Arguments, Joseph? You talking about arguments? Look, Joseph, I refuse to talk about the nose, but that doesn't mean I have nothing to point at. Just look at your “son’s” dick, Joseph. He’s 3 years old but his dick is bigger than yours, Joseph! I’m afraid, Joseph! That’s not the dick of a human being, it looks like a fucking snake, JO-SE-PH! He's a little monster, Joseph, I'm telling you.

"Haha, isn’t it good? I'm proud my son is such stud."

Haha my ass, Joseph. I don’t know about you, but I’m aware that even black men doesn’t have such a big dick, besides you neighbor of course.

"What are you insinuating?"

Insinuating, Joseph? My God Joseph, it’s so fucking obvious, Joseph. That child’s your neighbor’s child, Joseph! Hey Joseph, are you hearing me? Joseph? What are you doing, Joseph? What are you doing with that knife? Oh no Joseph, don’t do it! The child is innocent, Joseph! NO, STOP! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

*slices*

*child crying*

My God, Joseph… I don’t believe you did it… I thought you wanted to kill the child but I’m still naive, so naive; I could have known you would not do something so “logical”, Joseph. It's amazing how you can do the worst thing possible, Joseph... tell me, Joseph, how could you cut off the child's dick, Joseph? What have you done, Joseph?

"Hahaha, you can't say anything now, right? His dick isn’t that big anymore, right? He’s Joseph’s son, right?"

My God, Joseph… how can you fall so low? I don’t believe, Joseph…

"Huhuhu, he’s Joseph’s son, right? He’s my son, right?”

WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO DECEIVE, JO-SE-PHHHHHHHHH?!?!?

~*~

Hey Joseph, I don’t want to look annoying but look at your wife’s legs, Joseph

"Haha, I know, right? Isn’t she sexy? Ah look these legs, so beautiful~ Ah, how I love to lick it ~♪"

No, I’m not talking about that, Joseph. I don’t know if you noticed but there’s a suspicious white liquid flowing down from under her skirt, JO-SE-PH! I hope I don’t need to tell you what it is, Joseph.

"Milk?"

Milk? What milk, Joseph? Are you fucking kidding, Joseph? That’s not fun, Joseph! Joseph, stop being so Joseph, you know very well what’s that. And why the fuck would have milk flowing down from there? Are you an idiot, Joseph?

"Well, she’s pregnant and needs to inject milk into her uterus to feed the baby"

My God, Joseph. Did you really believe in that bullshit? No, I couldn’t expect more from you, right? You are always making me want to die of shame. Why don’t you stop being so Joseph, Joseph?

"You are just too dumb to understand that it’s important to feed the baby even before the birth."

Yes, yes, Joseph, but answer me just one thing: Is it really necessary the help of your neighbor?

"Haha, of course, you little fool. When we talk about feeding the baby before the birth, it’s necessary a specialized equipment for the process. Every caution isn’t enough, and luckily, he has the best among the bests"

And such equipment is his dick, right? Haha, my God, Joseph. They are mocking you and you are here, smiling like a fool. My God, I want to die, Joseph

"Stop worrying so much, you will just lose your hair."

Lose my hair, Joseph? I don’t know if you noticed but you don’t have hair anymore, Joseph. How old are you, Joseph? You are 28 years old and you are bald, Joseph! Now how can I lose my hair, Joseph? You already lost all your hair!

"If you weren't such a pussy, I would still have my hair."

It’s my fault now, Joseph? I’m just your awareness, Joseph. You can deceive yourself thinking that everything is alright, but I’m still here, and your body can feel your stress, Joseph. You can deceive yourself but you can’t deceive me and your body. The stress is real, Joseph, I’m telling you

"Stress? Haha, bullshit. I’m really happy. Is it that difficult to believe? I have a great job, a beautiful wife, a cute son and another on the way; how could I be stressed?"

That’s the problem, Joseph.Your wife is a slut, and that child isn't even yours. And more, I bet that the one who’s to be born isn't yours too.

"Tsk, you are a paranoiac bastard, you know? Always thinking in the worst, always trying to separate me from her. You said you like me, but why are trying to destroy my family? Can’t you see I’m happy? Can’t you see I love her? Can’t you see I love my son? Damn, because of you, I even cut off my son’s dick. It’s all your fault!"

I want to cry, Joseph. I’m really sad. I love you man. And I’m not paranoiac, Joseph. Your wife is a slut. Stop to deceive yourself, you aren’t happy, Joseph, you are depressed. You said I’m a pessimist? No, Joseph, I’m just trying to show you the reality. Your wife is a slut and that little monster isn’t your son.

"STOP STOP STOP I DON’T WANT TO HEAR I DON’T WANT TO HEAR! STOP STOP JUST STOP PLEASE STOP! STOP TO TRY TO SEPARATE-ME FROM HER STOP STOP STOP STOP"

Yeah, Joseph, keep running away from the reality! Yes, keep running away and you will always be here, where the water is shallow.

"stop…"

I won’t stop…

STOP! MY WIFE ISN’T A SLUT AND NICON IS MY SON!

Yeah, yeah, your wife isn’t a slut and Nicon is your son, I believe yo- Wai.. What? What are you doing with that piece of cloth, Joseph? No, I don’t believe… you aren’t thinking in doing “that” right? No! STOP… STOOOOOOOOOOPPPP

*swish*

I don’t believe you did that, Joseph… why did you clean her legs, Joseph? Oh my God, Joseph… do you believe that everything will be okay as long you clean her legs? I want to die, Joseph, I’m ashamed, Joseph...

"Huhu, now there’s no milk on her legs, right? Now you don’t have anything to worry, right?"

My God, Joseph, that’s not the fucking problem, Joseph. Your wife is still a slut and the little monster isn’t your son….

"Huhu, now you don’t have anything to worry, right?"

STOP BEING SO JOSEPH, JO-SE-PH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARH WAKE UP JOSEPH! YOU ARE DUMB JO-SE-PH!!!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    TheMrAzn, alinte and AardwarkThe2nd like this.
  3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    I read too much NTR hentai till I feel this story kinda dull another failure hmph.png

TheMrAzn, kuu0haku, thymee and 3 others like this.
  4. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea, you should make a series already.

5. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Fuck this is comedy gold.

anhrefn likes this.
  6. DCLXVII

DCLXVII 『Team Deathmatch』『Desu_Tronic』『RMJI True Fan #1』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't there some Drama that had a name similar to this ?

anboyjrocks likes this.
  7. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    really? only hentai pop up on my mind swt.png

8. anhrefn

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought in making more scenes but hum.. meh

SoulZer0 likes this.
  9. anhrefn

Reading List:
    Link
    nah, this is not a "NTR" story.

10. SoulZer0

SoulZer0 Heaven Refining

Reading List:
    Link
    If you do, I'll be your #1 reader.

11. DCLXVII

Reading List:
    Link
    anboyjrocks likes this.
  12. anhrefn

Reading List:
    Link
  13. anhrefn

Reading List:
    Link
    I have some ideas in my head, maybe I do more if I feel like

14. DCLXVII

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

anboyjrocks likes this.
  15. anhrefn

Reading List:
    Link
    koreans loves NTR

16. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    mumble mumble.png ah a story about a delusion person? too bad it too early on story so I need more detail too see is it worth or not~

17. MeoWoe

MeoWoe [Altair] [Exqúisite]

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry ..i recently read too much yandere...if i read i dont know if i will still breath..

18. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, is this linked to this?

19. anhrefn

Reading List:
    Link
    Nop