Novel This has Party has me changed! >:(

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Donutmindme, Nov 10, 2018.

1. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so this something I made on the spot and I don’t know what to do with it.
    *shrug* welp it was there in my google drive. So I thought, “might as well share it!”
    EDIT: this used to be a oneshot but I decided to continue it~ Comments and feedback are welcome~
    Title: This party has me changed!
    Genres: (note I’m still working on them)
    — School life(?)
    — Tean Fic
    — Fantasy (yeah that’s all I have for now)
    Synopsis:
    Kota, a normal guy, got dragged to a party. That party had made some changes to his life. Of course, he himself didn’t notice the changes untill it was a week a from the party. What do those changes entail? Well, Kota was pretty shocked. Then he became enraged but after awhile, he gave up. He still wanted his body to go back to normal. However, that wasn’t achievable by any means.
    NOTE: I’ll be posting this to RoyalRoadl as well.
    TOC(note I am posting this to sribblehub too. Thank @Tony for this new site~)
    Ch.1
    Ch.2
    Ch.3

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  2. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    My friends dragged me to a party. That party changed me in a way I don’t not like. Right now, it’s been a week since the party and I can’t do anything about this. It was also a not-so-sudden change, more like a gradual change. To explain, let’s go revisit that party and everything up until now.

It was dark out that night. It was also very loud where I was at. I was at a party, but not just any party. A party hosted by Michel Gregs Miller. He’s a widely known matchmaker and popular DJ around the neighborhood. I had nothing to do at the moment and my friends dragged me to this party. Let me just say outright that partying is not my thing, so is mingling with other people. Especially with people who I know nothing about. I get really uncomfortable around strangers, I guess that’s jus’ me being an introvert. But like any party, there’s always alcohol, drama, and last of all, the crazy hook up that happens. There’s also some other weird stories that come from these parties. Because of this, I try to avoid parties and not get into something big. It's better to be safe than sorry.

I look over to my two best friends who dragged me here.

“Guys, why did you bring me here? And isn’t this Michel’s house? Damn. It’s huge and beautiful.”

“I know right?!” exclaimed Maxwell.

“Apparently Michel told Max he can come to the party if he wants. I guess this is her saying thanks to our buddy Max,” explained Gabby.

Max, on my right, lives diagonally from my house. The two of us are childhood friends. He’s a geek, a walking encyclopedia, and pretty goofy. It’s weird that he knows about a lot of strange things. Over on my left is Gabby, my witch friend, my only witch friend. She’s also my adoptive sister and has only told Max and I that she’s a witch. Only we know this secret.

“Guys I have a bad feeling about this party.”

“C’mon, you don’t really know that, Kota,” Max says with a teasing tone.

“Kota, just relax. You never go to parties so just have some fun! It's gonna be great.” She tried to reassure me that things would be alright.

“Okay. If it doesn’t feel right I’m leaving right away.” I gave them this answer but I still took everything with a grain of salt. I was nervous and still suspicious of things.

The place was huge and you could easily get lost in there. We entered the scene. We were greeted by some music in one room. In another room, there were people eating food and getting drinks. There were a variety of foods there. Gabby became excited by the sight of food. She dragged the two of us over to the food table.

“See, look at all this yummy goodness.” Gabby drooled as she looked at the food. She paced around thinking of what to try first.

“Gabby only comes to parties for the food. I come for the gossip I can get, and news.” Well, now I know why Max knows so much gossip. Just makes me wonder how many people he actually knows. He started to walk away and left me with Gabby. She just chowed down on food, not minding me.

“Hey man, where ya going? You’re not gonna leave us are ya?” I asked with a sour look.

“Its okay I’m just going to get some info from people. Ya got Gabby with ya so you’re fine. Just try not to talk to people who seem difficult, or annoying. They give can you headaches.”

“Okay man, do what ya wanna do.” I’ll jus’ be relaxed, and not freak out because I’m in a place like this! But of course he didn’t hear that last part, because that was in my head. He left and I walked around. I was becoming a bit thirsty and wanted something sweet to drink. I found where the drinks were, and poured myself some sweet pop. I then notice something in my peripheral. I think it was a person looking at my direction? I looked around to see if that person was looking at anyone else.

This was the moment in which things started going in the wrong direction for me. Because the moment I separated from Gabby was the moment when my luck went bad. I meet a person who became the cause of all my problems.

3. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Sipping my drink, the person walked over to me. Soon they were close enough for me to make out their appearance. She had ivy green hair that went down to her waist, and green eyes that scanned my appearance. She gave me this look of expectation.

The person of all my problems, right here, in front of me. Of course, I didn’t know who she was at the time. Perhaps if Maxwell were with me he would have known who she was, but he wasn’t. I was all alone, left to my own devices, staring at this girl. For her to come over to me means she has something to say. I looked at her she looked at me. Her eyes staring into mine, and the awkwardness grew each passing second. I was unsure what she wanted, but we continued to stare at each other. The long silence between us broke when she spoke.

“Hey there handsome, what’d ya think of this party?”

“Not much..see the thing is I don’t really go to parties.”

“Oh? Why is that?” She asked with a curious tone.

“Well I don’t like crowded, loud places.”

“Well, that’s a valid answer,” She says as she looks at my plastic cup, “you done with that?”

“Yeah,” I answered and I was confused. So, I waited for an explanation from her. She handed me the plastic cup as she talked. “Since you’re done with that why don’t try this. It’s the legendary fruit juice,” she says. Then her face lights up, “the taste is out of this world.”

“Taste is out of this world??”

“Don’t give me that look. Okay, I may have exaggerated it,” she said jokingly. Then she adds on, “but half of it is true,” with some seriousness.

“Half?” I asked. I wonder what part of it is she referring to as the truth.

“Yes half,” she sighs and rolls her eyes, “well don’t just hold there in your hand. Drink it. This is my favorite drink. It reminds me of home.”

I nod before I drink it down. There wasn’t much in the cup to begin with so It wouldn’t hurt to try it. A sweet fulfilling taste flooded as soon I poured it into my mouth. “It’s not bad.”

“Not bad? That’s all you have to say,” she frowned. Disappointed in my answer, she continues, “Well whatever that wasn’t what I was here for anyways.”

“Oh? Then what were you here for?”

“For you. I was here for you.” She then grabbed my arm, “c’mon follow me,” she says with an excited expression.

I’m startled a bit when she dragged me away. Right now, I am following a girl who’s name I don’t know. I don’t know what she would want from me, and god knows where I’m going. I broke her hand away from my arm, “first tell me your name.”

“Right, sorry how rude of me. My name is Michelle.” She smiles, “so what’s your name?”

“Kota, but I think you already knew that.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“Well clearly you know who I am if you needed me. Plus, your the one hosting this party, right?”

“Yes I am the host, and I did know your name. As for what I’ll need you for…” She winks at me, “it’s a surprise.”

At this point I didn’t know how I should feel about this situation. Should I be surprised? Worried, or curious? However, my curiosity out weighed all rational thoughts. If I wanted to know what her surprise is then I had to follow her. I didn’t want there to be silence so I asked her a question.

“So what did you exactly mean by, half of it is true?”

She looks backs at me then back to the front. While leading the way she answer, “well, what if I say that drink is not from this world?”

I paused, but then I shook my head away from that thought. I thought she was joking. We soon arrived to the a door. Next, I found myself in a room with Michelle. The room was nice and quiet, different than the party downstairs. The big bright blue moon shone through the windows. She gestured for me to sit down. Then a man walked in.

The man spoke with a deep voice full of complaint, “Fengari, why do I have to disguise as a puny hu—” his voiced faded when he saw me as he came in then came to a sudden stop. I didn’t hear him say anything after “have to” but I was confused at who was this man, and why’d he called her Fengari.

*******​

You know now that I think about it. The moment I walked through that door, I thought everything was a joke. It wasn’t until now that I realize that it wasn’t a joke, or prank. And that everything was meant to be taken seriously. I didn’t believe their words or explanation as I thought it was a roleplay.

4. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    3rd POV

Michelle, or rather, Fengari, looked at the man who walked in. The man’s red eyes looked back and forth between her and the caucasian boy. He gave a questing look to Fengari then a quick glance at the boy.

“Was I interrupting anything?” Asked the man.

“No, I was going to look for you. Now, it looks like I don’t have to.” Fengari sipped her tea and Kota was still looking at the man.

The man noticed Kota’s gaze and asked, “so who is this boy?”

Fengari put her tea down and introduce the two to each other, “the boy is Kota,” she says. Then she looks over to the boy, “Kota, this man is Rico.” After she was done introducing them to each other, she sat back down in her chair. After she sat down, Rico had followed suit. Now all three people were sitting down.

“Why did he call you Fengari?” The Caucasian boy asked.

She put down her cup, “what if I told you that right now Michelle isn’t Michelle.” She smiled and looked at the boy for his reaction.

Shocked, Kota asked with a confused look, “what do you exactly mean?”

“I mean that I have taken over Michelle’s body.” She pauses to think of something. She then continues, “her eyes aren’t this color. You can ask your friend he knows the original color. However, right now they’re a bright green because of my power.”

“Okay, but what does that have to do with your name?”

Rico joined in and said, “she means she’s a different entity that’s occupying Michelle’s body.”

She then added on to what Rico said, “that and I’m only here for a few days. But this isn’t what I brought you here for.”

“What did you bring me here for?”

“I just wanna say I put something in your drink.” She touch the handle of the tea cup and waited for Kota’s reaction.

There was moment a moment of silence. It looked like Kota’s brain decided to go offline. He came back, but he was still trying to process her words.

“Oh, it’s nothing serious. It won’t kill you but it is something that’s not of this world.” She then looks over to Rico. Hey Rico how are the preparations going along.

Rico wasn’t ready for the words that entered his mind, but he answered back. It might take a while. I’d like to ask what are you doing with the boy?

I gave him Pandora’s pill.

But that’s….

Yes, it’s that pill. It won’t kill him because I saw his probability percentage. This is the first time I’ve seen a person with that high of percentage.

Your highness, I don’t mean to sound rude... but even though he has a high percentage that’s still a gamble. That means it ca alsobe a lost...

Yes, Rico it’s still a gamble, but I want to see what effects he’ll get from the pill. She smiled at that. She now is even more curious to what he’ll get from pill. She very much looks forward to the day that comes. While the two are done with Thier telepathic conversation Kota finally comes out of his foggy mind.

“Do you know of the effects?”

She looks up at him while sipping her tea. Only to find that there’s no tea in her cup anymore she answers him, “unfortunately I do not know off the side effects you’ll get. That’s something you’ll discover on your own.” Once again, she smiles then tells Rico to be a dear and get her some more tea.

************​

Kota’s POV.

I became alarmed by what she had said. She didn’t know effects, @#$&! In my mind I panicked but then I told myself to calm down. This is a party, and these two might be roleplaying or something…. Plus, she might have put anything in my drink. I kept telling myself all this to be optimistic. But then there was part of my brain that said be realistic for a moment. Of course, I couldn’t believe all their words.

I watched as Rico poured in tea for her. She sat there with an aura like that of ruthless ruler, and Rico was one of her trusted servant.

She spoke after she drank her new tea, “well, do anything more to say?”

I looked at and thought, so this was your surprise? To scare me? Like I’d believe a strangers words. But it’s best to ask Max bout her eyes.

As if she had read my mind she said, “and this was my surprise to you.” She gave me another smile but it was on that gave off a small sinister vibe. I shivered at that smile. I ruffled my black hair at frustrations in this situation if I find myself in; a crazy girl, and guy looks like to be either boyfriend, or follower. If this was joke I wanted it to be up. I had enough of this nonsense and decided it’s time to leave. I stood up and began walking to the door.

She noticed that I began to leave and told me, “wait. One last thing.”

I look back at her. I groan and say, “what is it.” She tossed me what looked a flat rectangular blue crystal to me. I look up at her with my brow raised.

“That’s something you can contact us with. You’ll how to use it when the time comes.” With that said she goes back to sipping her tea. I then leave the room.

*************​

Looking back at myself I feel that I really am stupid for when I was in that room. As for the pill….I found out that it was called the Pandora’s pill from Fengari. I now understand what feng meant by, “I don’t know the effects.” The side effects lasted six days. At this point time(when I left the room) the effects didn’t kick in.